follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: The amazing experience of being an Exchange Student  (Read 401 times)

Offline Goldlife

• Plagiarism strike
  • Activity: 630
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: October 16, 2023, 05:46:24 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    Badges: (View All)
    Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary 10 Posts
The amazing experience of being an Exchange Student
« on: February 22, 2021, 06:37:13 AM »
The School of Public Policy and Management offers to its best students a great opportunity to become a participant of an Exchange program for a semester at one of the universities partners . This year 7 best second-year GGL students took part in the Exchange Program.
Elena Drozdova, Alina Serykh and Aleksandr Nikolashvili have chosen the Carleton University in Ottawa, Canada while Mark Melamed, Alfred Markelov, Pavel Zharkov and Kirill Skoropupov decided to take a semester at Leiden University in The Netherlands

Elena Drozdova (Canada): Actually, I don’t have enough words to share the admiration and excitement which overflow me after this wonderful trip. I can say that it’s one of the most impressive, incredible, and unforgettable experiences in my life! Personally for me, it was quite challenging and because of this even more fascinating, as we had to adapt to the new conditions of life across the ocean from the home-country sufficiently fast, also, we had to get used to new types of tasks and requirements at the university; but all these details made the experience I gained from the semester even more amazing. It goes without saying these 4 months spent abroad were very useful for me as I gained a lot of life and learning experience: I improved my writing skills a lot, as we had to write several research papers on various serious issues; I realized that it’s possible to combine studying the programs of two universities simultaneously. Moreover, it was a great chance to compare the way of getting education at Canadian university to the one we get in Russia as well as to challenge myself to have high enough scores with this new, unusual and sometimes quite difficult educational system. Hence, this experience was an invaluable contribution to self-development both in education and everyday life.

More info: https://medium.com/@ggl.bachelorprogram/the-amazing-experience-of-being-an-exchange-student-6d8aae82993c
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███▀▀▀     ▀▀▀███▄▄
▄██▀▀  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄  ▀▀██▄
██▀  ▄████▀▀   ▀▀████▄  ▀██
██▀  ▄██▀           ▀███  ▀██
████████████████            ███
███  ███                    ███
█████████████████████████▀  ███
██▄  ▀██▄           ▄██▀  ▄██
██▄  ▀████▄▄   ▄▄████▀  ▄██
▀██▄▄  ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀  ▄▄██▀
▀▀███▄▄▄     ▄▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
EGO    ████████████
██
██
██
██
██
████████████████████████████████
TOKEN IS WORTH YOUR ATTENTION
██████████████████████                                      ██ █     

██
██
██
██
██
████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
███████████████████████████████
████▄          ▀██▀▀▀██████████
████████▀▀▀     ▐██▄▄▄█████████
█████████▄▄▄▄    ██████████████
███████████▄    ▐█████████████
███████████▄█▄███████▄█████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
     BUY EGO     
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

The amazing experience of being an Exchange Student
« on: February 22, 2021, 06:37:13 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG