follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: ETH is the king of crypto!  (Read 20642 times)

Offline Papusha20

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1240
  • Your Bitcoin Mixer
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: March 31, 2024, 11:31:43 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 19
    Badges: (View All)
    1000 Posts Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary
Re: ETH is the king of crypto!
« Reply #180 on: September 12, 2022, 12:47:47 PM »
After years and years of delays, the Ethereum merge is upon us. The event formerly known as Ethereum 2.0, when the proof-of-work Ethereum mainnet will merge with the proof-of-stake beacon chain, could happen as soon as Tuesday.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #180 on: September 12, 2022, 12:47:47 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline Doovla

• Activity: 470
  • Last Active: Today at 02:16:28 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Super active 50 Posts in one day too active, 25 Posts in one day Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #181 on: September 18, 2023, 04:03:18 PM »
I am having good quality experience from Ethereum network platform.As user it got me profit from many decentralised exchanges and still i have it in my bag as holder and investor looking for years to come for new rising value than ever.Altcoins that Ethereum platform support is huge number really and of popularity that number, it could easy be seen as in top 3 crypto currency in crypto world for sure.

Offline IvugeoEvolutionCoin

• Activity: 662
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: April 24, 2024, 07:41:31 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Poll Voter 500 Posts Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #182 on: March 30, 2024, 11:44:49 PM »
I am having good quality experience from Ethereum network platform.As user it got me profit from many decentralised exchanges and still i have it in my bag as holder and investor looking for years to come for new rising value than ever.Altcoins that Ethereum platform support is huge number really and of popularity that number, it could easy be seen as in top 3 crypto currency in crypto world for sure.
If you have succeeded in getting a lot of profits from Ethereum and other decentralized exchanges, you should be able to immediately go out to look for new coins again. Currently, it looks like there will be a bearish situation where lots of coins will collapse, so prepare the capital you have to buy as many coins as possible.

Offline Ember madison

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 15
  • Last Active: April 24, 2024, 01:40:27 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 4
    10 Posts First Post Linux User
« Reply #183 on: March 31, 2024, 08:54:12 AM »
Bitcoin (BTC) I commonly referred to as the king crypto due to its historical significant, Windstream adoption and highest market capitalization, however, ethereum ( ETH) holds its own importance with its smart contract functionality and support for decentralized applications.

Offline Primo1760

• Activity: 1119
  • Last Active: Today at 12:13:11 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
    10 Poll Votes 1000 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #184 on: March 31, 2024, 01:41:03 PM »
What do you think about Ethereum this week? I'm a happy ethereum fan. Share your opinion. Especially about the price.
Thank you so much fpr you all.
Team87
Although this topic is very old, I am still discussing this topic. I don't expect much in Ethereum price this week as Ethereum hasn't been able to go much higher in this current bull season.  Bitcoin as well as unique coins have almost recovered their value but Ethereum's price has not improved much. I am an Ethereum holder. I have held Ethereum investments but I expected Ethereum to be in the $5k to $7k range if Bitcoin was in the $70k range. But ethereum couldn't even go with my guess. But if it doesn't go up now, we definitely expect the price of Ethereum to go up there when the next bull market starts. Because Ethereum Spot ETF is supposed to be approved in May if Ethereum ETF is approved in May the price can go up to $10000.

Offline UNIVERSE

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1707
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 01:20:04 AM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Poll Votes
« Reply #185 on: April 03, 2024, 11:47:42 PM »
Bitcoin (BTC) I commonly referred to as the king crypto due to its historical significant, Windstream adoption and highest market capitalization, however, ethereum ( ETH) holds its own importance with its smart contract functionality and support for decentralized applications.
Exactly, Bitcoin is the king of cryptocurrency, this is not only the first cryptocurrency, but also the king of crypto.
meanwhile, Ethereum is still below Bitcoin. But if we are talking about altcoins, probably, Ethereum may be considered as the king of Altcoins. But this is also competing with BNB and also Solana, that sometimes will probably take over the position. although this will also be so difficult to do.

...But if it doesn't go up now, we definitely expect the price of Ethereum to go up there when the next bull market starts. Because Ethereum Spot ETF is supposed to be approved in May if Ethereum ETF is approved in May the price can go up to $10000.
ETH ETF is still on progress and we still don't know if this will be approved or not. Or probably they will need more times or era to approve this ETF. For, approving BTC ETF itself is also not easy at that time, this needs certain long progress until approved. But well, even if this ETH is approved, I still don't think that ETH will take over Bitcoin as the king of crypto.

Offline legend45

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1756
  • Last Active: Today at 12:10:08 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Quick Poster Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #186 on: April 04, 2024, 04:53:19 AM »
If you have succeeded in getting a lot of profits from Ethereum and other decentralized exchanges, you should be able to immediately go out to look for new coins again. Currently, it looks like there will be a bearish situation where lots of coins will collapse, so prepare the capital you have to buy as many coins as possible.

As I think, we will see a very deep correction during the halving so prepare capital to buy bitcoin or other top coins. The coins on my list are currently Bitcoin, Ethereum, BNB and Solana. And I will likely add other coins during the halving

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #186 on: April 04, 2024, 04:53:19 AM »

Offline Jun

• Activity: 1158
  • Last Active: Today at 04:46:03 AM
    • View Profile

Sixth year Anniversary 10 Posts First Post
« Reply #187 on: April 04, 2024, 07:35:32 AM »
Today bitcoin is the highest in all crypto    the firsts crypto dominate the community  of crypto ,  buy   my. speculation  time will comes there's a crypto will overtake bitcoin like solana doge Ethereum  this  crypto is potential to compete sopported of huge of popularity,but in order to beat bitcoin by Ethereum it's needs time not a matter of of one year but time will tell,
                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                 
         ▄▄▄███████████████▄▄▄         
      ▄█████████████████████████▄       
   ▄███████████████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀█████▄   
 ██████████▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄████████ 
▐█████████████████████▀    ▄██████████▌
███████████████████▀▀    ▄█████████████
█████████████████▀    ▄████████████████
██████████████▀    ▄██████████████████▀
▐█████████▀▀   ▄▄██████████████████▀▀   
 ▀█████▀    ▄█████████████████▀▀▀   ▄   
  ▀██▀                         ▄████▀   
    ▀████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████████▀     
      ▀█████████████████████████▀   
         ▀▀▀███████████████▀▀▀
               ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀         

.zeosX.
            Borrow with or without collateral
                        ■ Luxurious and stunning quality cards
■ Superior crypto mobile wallet      ■ Investments, auction and lending
  ...WHITEPAPER....
                          ▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀
    ▄▄████████▄▄   
  ▄██████████████▄ 
 ███████████▀▀█████
█████▌ ▀██     ▄████
█████▌         █████
██████▄      ▄██████
 █████▀    ▄▄██████
  ▀██████████████▀ 
    ▀▀████████▀▀   
▄██████████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀▀▀███
██████████▀     ▄███
██████████   ███████
███████▌        ▐███
████████▄▄   ▄▄▄████
██████████   ███████
██████████   ███████
▀█████████   ██████▀
▄██████████████████▄
██▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀██
██ ███████████ ██ ██
██ ████▀▄▄▄▄▀████ ██
██ ███ █▌  ▐█ ███ ██
██ ████▄▀▀▀▀▄████ ██
██ ██████████████ ██
██▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██
▀██████████████████▀
altcoinstalks

Offline doc

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1724
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 11:48:07 PM
    • View Profile

« Reply #188 on: April 04, 2024, 07:52:58 AM »
Today bitcoin is the highest in all crypto    the firsts crypto dominate the community  of crypto ,  buy   my. speculation  time will comes there's a crypto will overtake bitcoin like solana doge Ethereum  this  crypto is potential to compete sopported of huge of popularity,but in order to beat bitcoin by Ethereum it's needs time not a matter of of one year but time will tell,
If you think there are coins that will overtake bitcoin in the future, of course the coins that are closest to bitcoin at the moment are like ethereum, BNB and Solana. I don't think Doge will have the capacity to overtake Bitcoin in the future, that's according to my analysis.

Offline Google+

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1314
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 11:45:51 PM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #189 on: April 05, 2024, 04:40:29 AM »
If you think there are coins that will overtake bitcoin in the future, of course the coins that are closest to bitcoin at the moment are like ethereum, BNB and Solana. I don't think Doge will have the capacity to overtake Bitcoin in the future, that's according to my analysis.
Doge will never be able to overtake Bitcoin. The trading volume that Doge has is very small and the price is also very cheap so it will give very heavy price movements to have high volume. Bitcoin could be number one because it is calculated from the trading volume obtained from when it was first launched.

Offline taufik123

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1625
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 11:47:40 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Quick Poster Topic Starter Sixth year Anniversary
« Reply #190 on: April 05, 2024, 08:30:18 PM »
Doge will never be able to overtake Bitcoin. The trading volume that Doge has is very small and the price is also very cheap so it will give very heavy price movements to have high volume. Bitcoin could be number one because it is calculated from the trading volume obtained from when it was first launched.
I also don't think if DOGE will overtake Bitcoin, with its unlimited total supply it will never pass Bitcoin.
It's also about better utility and usability.

Doge is only a memecoin while Bitcoin has more advantages,
So it is unlikely that DOGE will overtake, other Altcoins alone have no guarantee that they can overtake Bitcoin.

Online MUGNIA

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1422
  • Last Active: Today at 09:32:07 AM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #191 on: April 05, 2024, 11:16:48 PM »

I need research to look for new coins, in my opinion, if you have to get out of your comfort zone, ETH is to buy BNB or SOL at this time which will provide profits like ETH, but it's not just that coin that is promising, there are still many, but in my opinion, these 2 coins are the ones that promise profits. for the bullish season this session

Offline dekafee79

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2450
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 09:58:04 PM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #192 on: April 06, 2024, 08:30:29 AM »

I need research to look for new coins, in my opinion, if you have to get out of your comfort zone, ETH is to buy BNB or SOL at this time which will provide profits like ETH, but it's not just that coin that is promising, there are still many, but in my opinion, these 2 coins are the ones that promise profits. for the bullish season this session
There are still many coins that will provide profits besides bitcoin, ethereum, BNB and solana. If we can do research and analyze other coins. but to be safer, we should invest in the top 5 coins above.

Online bitterguy28

• Activity: 1016
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 08:08:51 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    1000 Posts 10 Poll Votes 500 Posts
« Reply #193 on: April 06, 2024, 02:04:52 PM »
What do you think about Ethereum this week? I'm a happy ethereum fan. Share your opinion. Especially about the price.

Team87
King of altcoin maybe what you mean ? try to change the title because that is misleading and indeed Ethereum is the king of altcoin we need nothing to debate about us and also  i know that there are so much to expect in this currency and i muself is a supporter of ethereum and a holder for years now.

Offline doc

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1724
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 11:48:07 PM
    • View Profile

« Reply #194 on: April 06, 2024, 03:04:10 PM »

Team87
King of altcoin maybe what you mean ? try to change the title because that is misleading and indeed Ethereum is the king of altcoin we need nothing to debate about us and also  i know that there are so much to expect in this currency and i muself is a supporter of ethereu
m and a holder for years now.
You are right, ethereum is the king of altcoins, while bitcoin is the king of crypto. So we have to be able to differentiate between these things. Ethereum is always number two in CMV after bitcoin which is first

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG