follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: Vent Finance: Introducing Ventup Launchpad  (Read 6804 times)

Offline Ncandie FCnwch

• Activity: 46
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: April 15, 2022, 03:06:21 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 7
    Badges: (View All)
    10 Posts First Post Second year Anniversary
Vent Finance: Introducing Ventup Launchpad
« on: August 30, 2021, 07:42:47 PM »
Just sharing something with my crypto enthusiasts  ;D
As you can read through its social networks, Vent Finance is an inclusive, or an All-One Community Launchpad offering the easiest way to research, apply & invest in early Cardano-Polygon projects. My praises are just about the insurances and security to bails out all rug pool. Meaning, as kYC-ed users, you can ensure ADA and get refund whenever launch fails or it turns out a rug pool. risky the play:=)

For anyone intending to learn more, just hit any SE, for more understanding  ;)

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

Vent Finance: Introducing Ventup Launchpad
« on: August 30, 2021, 07:42:47 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline Jr.CK

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 40
  • Last Active: March 17, 2023, 09:59:20 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 8
Re: Vent Finance: Introducing Ventup Launchpad
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2021, 09:15:13 AM »
absolutely, been one of their customers, that's a good beginning for cardano network. i believe bounch of ADA user will also try to secure their assets whenever taking part into a Launchpad. the best thing is, they do follow those listed  cardano or polygon project. so the risk of loss is barely zero.

Offline Ncandie FCnwch

• View Profile

« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2021, 02:28:34 PM »
absolutely, been one of their customers, that's a good beginning for cardano network. i believe bounch of ADA user will also try to secure their assets whenever taking part into a Launchpad. the best thing is, they do follow those listed  cardano or polygon project. so the risk of loss is barely zero.

I can see that, you thought as much as was leading ways up to them. BTW NFA, anyone can make assumptions on Vent finance but what seems logic to any user is the security while taking part into a launchpad, IDO or any sale. One way or other to make Cardano & poligon chain more secured and transparent.

Offline Ncandie FCnwch

• View Profile

« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2021, 06:09:26 PM »

I can see that, you thought as much as was leading ways up to them. BTW NFA, anyone can make assumptions on Vent finance but what seems logic to any user is the security while taking part into a launchpad, IDO or any sale. One way or other to make Cardano & poligon chain more secured and transparent.
Expectedly yes!; there's lot of thing to come, thus far, Ventup made the progress. A launchpad Driven by community with upvotes to empower the users. Then the most voted got the deal. Easy! so as to have a pre-powerd by community token. What do you think?

Offline RobinAss

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 26
  • Last Active: August 24, 2022, 04:06:53 PM
    • View Profile

« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2021, 08:06:05 PM »
As you can read through its social networks, Vent Finance is an inclusive, or an All-One Community Launchpad offering the easiest way to research, apply & invest in early Cardano-Polygon projects. My praises are just about the insurances and security to bails out all rug pool. Meaning, as kYC-ed users, you can ensure ADA and get refund whenever launch fails or it turns out a rug pool. risky the play:=)

I checked them out. Must say, the KYC system is quite new on Launchpad. What's your experiences so far  ? The power given to buyer is related upvoting project right ?. So understandably, user upvote top project which might be then into Launchpads. So high score got high venture. Hopefully I got it right.

Offline Ncandie FCnwch

• View Profile

« Reply #5 on: September 01, 2021, 12:34:30 PM »

I checked them out. Must say, the KYC system is quite new on Launchpad. What's your experiences so far  ? The power given to buyer is related upvoting project right ?. So understandably, user upvote top project which might be then into Launchpads. So high score got high venture. Hopefully I got it right.

Sure,  and more importantly is the Vent Finance marketing strategy with the most growing DeFI Dapps to fuel the core system. You'd hear of MELD labs, DAO maker and others right? A part from ensuring assets and giving power to the token holders, is another extra level of security to make things looks fair.

Offline dred

• Activity: 84
  • Last Active: August 26, 2022, 09:33:26 PM
    • View Profile

Second year Anniversary One year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #6 on: September 02, 2021, 12:09:00 AM »

Indeed, arguably the best launchpad built on the fast growing cardano dapp and polygon blockchain.
VENT is community driven hence gives complete control to investors and users interacting with the launchpad vatilized by an easy to use interface for research purposes
« Last Edit: September 02, 2021, 01:22:03 AM by dred »

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #6 on: September 02, 2021, 12:09:00 AM »

Offline alternate

• Activity: 92
  • Last Active: August 31, 2022, 11:11:37 AM
    • View Profile

« Reply #7 on: September 02, 2021, 12:33:21 AM »
Absolutely, i was just thinking that, the security features in vent finance arsenal is one to reckon with. Also with a one time KYC user's funds are secured and tethered to respective users hence secured. With no anonimity given hackers will definitely have a hard time imposing a phishing attack
« Last Edit: September 02, 2021, 01:20:37 AM by alternate »

Offline alternate

• Activity: 92
  • Last Active: August 31, 2022, 11:11:37 AM
    • View Profile

« Reply #8 on: September 02, 2021, 01:16:39 AM »

Expectedly yes!; there's lot of thing to come, thus far, Ventup made the progress. A launchpad Driven by community with upvotes to empower the users. Then the most voted got the deal. Easy! so as to have a pre-powerd by community token. What do you think?
Precisely, Because of it's decentralization lot of power has been conferred to users.Also investors are opened to many options as vent finance is cross chained hence users are exposed to projects on both cardano and polygon blockchain making research a whole lot easier

Offline Tom Smith

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 43
  • Last Active: November 08, 2021, 11:21:58 PM
    • View Profile

« Reply #9 on: September 25, 2021, 11:36:18 PM »
Of course I know vent  is a lauchpad that loves it's community and give them full control of the platform. VentUp Launchpad, it's founders share innovative blockchain projects with the communities that will join forces to fund them. It has a flexible fundraising mechanism and all that. But TBH, I didn't know the KYC-ed user can be refunded if a project fails to launch or turns out to be a rug pool. This is just awesome!!!

Offline Samuellee

• Under Review
  • Baby Steps
  • Last Active: September 18, 2022, 07:10:02 PM
    • View Profile

Second year Anniversary One year Anniversary 50 Posts
« Reply #10 on: September 26, 2021, 12:18:00 AM »
VentFinance Is a project to watch out for, for anyone looking a long term investment with top security systems to enhance it's transactions for its users.
On Cardano ecosystem reasons why I want to venture in. It's launchpad designed for projects and fully controlled by investors

Offline BrainMan

• Under Review
  • Activity: 54
  • Last Active: April 15, 2022, 09:52:51 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
    Second year Anniversary One year Anniversary 50 Posts
« Reply #11 on: September 26, 2021, 12:59:43 AM »

Indeed, arguably the best launchpad built on the fast growing cardano dapp and polygon blockchain.
VENT is community driven hence gives complete control to investors and users interacting with the launchpad vatilized by an easy to use interface for research purposes

Vent is a project everyone can invest in with full confidence and having rest of mind with quality standards infused in its usecases and features. Vent tokens can be used to earn points that can also be used to buy Vent tokens in futue, simply staking

Offline Tom Smith

• Baby Steps
  • Last Active: November 08, 2021, 11:21:58 PM
    • View Profile

« Reply #12 on: September 26, 2021, 01:07:57 AM »
VentFinance Is a project to watch out for, for anyone looking a long term investment with top security systems to enhance it's transactions for its users.
On Cardano ecosystem reasons why I want to venture in. It's launchpad designed for projects and fully controlled by investors
Project owners find it very hard to find support these days because they need trustworthy partners to help build and market their products. While Service providers are not inclined to trust unknown projects and always demand upfront fess. On the other hand, Projects don't want to pay upfront fees, as they don't have a guarantee about the quality of the service. This is what VENT aims to remove. they want to utilize the power of smart contracts and on-chain reputation to simplify these relationships. In this way, VENT will allow projects to find the partners they need in a well secured environment protected from potential scams.

Offline Rebecca Lynn Crovello

• Misbehaving
  • Baby Steps
  • Activity: 35
  • Last Active: April 15, 2022, 12:52:57 PM
    • View Profile

« Reply #13 on: September 26, 2021, 01:14:35 AM »
Of course I know vent  is a lauchpad that loves it's community and give them full control of the platform. VentUp Launchpad, it's founders share innovative blockchain projects with the communities that will join forces to fund them. It has a flexible fundraising mechanism and all that. But TBH, I didn't know the KYC-ed user can be refunded if a project fails to launch or turns out to be a rug pool. This is just awesome!!!

Sounds pretty cool, vent is opening new opportunities to investors in the crypto community, leveraging in the power of decentralized finance to build  and invest in leading blockchain projects.
VentUp is also live to interact with high potential project and invest in them.
What's coming is Vent Swap and Vent Commerce for investors to securely transact with providers that will help your project s succeed

Offline Albert Wood

• Plagiarism strike
  • Baby Steps
  • Activity: 30
  • Last Active: November 08, 2021, 01:39:13 PM
    • View Profile

« Reply #14 on: September 26, 2021, 01:21:31 AM »
The native token is a must to get and hold one as it is used to Participate in future IDOs on the VentUp Launchpad. The Community members will be allowed to stake a certain quantity of Vent tokens and gain access to allocations in upcoming IDOs. The token also gives community members voting power over upcoming IDOs, new features, and ecosystem updates.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG