follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: What makes Linea different from other Layer 2 solutions? 🤔  (Read 329 times)

Offline doukiwi

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 15
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: September 19, 2023, 06:42:55 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 3
    Badges: (View All)
    10 Posts Topic Starter First Post
I want to talk about Linea, the new Layer 2 network from ConsenSys that uses zkEVM rollups to scale Ethereum and lower fees. You may be wondering, what makes Linea different from other Layer 2 solutions out there? Well, there are a few things that make Linea stand out:
Linea uses zkEVM rollups, which are a type of zero-knowledge proof that can verify any computation done on Ethereum. This means that Linea can support any smart contract or dApp that runs on Ethereum, without any changes or compromises.
Linea has no token of its own, which means that users don’t have to buy or sell anything to use the network. They can simply use their existing ETH or ERC20 tokens as they normally would on Ethereum.
Linea is developed by ConsenSys, one of the most reputable and influential companies in the Ethereum space. ConsenSys is behind MetaMask, Infura, Codefi, Truffle and many other projects that power the Ethereum ecosystem.
These are some of the reasons why I think Linea is a great addition to the Layer 2 landscape, and why I’m looking forward to its launch on July 18. What do you think? Are you interested in trying out Linea? Let me know in the comments! #Linea #ConsenSys #Ethereum #zkEVM

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG