follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: How much % of your assets are allocated to crypto?  (Read 5597 times)

Offline Jamal Aezaz

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1515
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 09:55:36 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    Badges: (View All)
    Quick Poster Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary
Re: How much % of your assets are allocated to crypto?
« Reply #105 on: March 28, 2024, 08:25:47 PM »

-   I think there is a guarantee to get a profit in meme coins as long as it's only in the short term and not in the long term, because it's rare in the long term that there are people who can make a profit like Shiba Inu, Pepe, Bome, Slerf, and Wen, in my opinion.

Although the ones I mentioned, most of them are first-time people who will face the bull run that is our future right now, in my opinion. Because I get profit from what I mentioned in a short period of time.

Bull season has been initiated and during Bull season profit from meme coins can be achievable but it does not proves that all meme coins will give us profit. It is better to take the benefit from meme coins when you are in profit and don't over wait to wish for more profit because meme coins are not trusted.

I think those who are early buyer will be in much profit but all the time meme coins are not guaranteed therefore take benefit from meme coins during Bull season as after Bull season they will show same doubtful nature as they are.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #105 on: March 28, 2024, 08:25:47 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Online milewilda

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1497
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 12:05:10 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Poll Voter Topic Starter Search
« Reply #106 on: March 28, 2024, 08:36:20 PM »

-   I think there is a guarantee to get a profit in meme coins as long as it's only in the short term and not in the long term, because it's rare in the long term that there are people who can make a profit like Shiba Inu, Pepe, Bome, Slerf, and Wen, in my opinion.

Although the ones I mentioned, most of them are first-time people who will face the bull run that is our future right now, in my opinion. Because I get profit from what I mentioned in a short period of time.

Bull season has been initiated and during Bull season profit from meme coins can be achievable but it does not proves that all meme coins will give us profit. It is better to take the benefit from meme coins when you are in profit and don't over wait to wish for more profit because meme coins are not trusted.

I think those who are early buyer will be in much profit but all the time meme coins are not guaranteed therefore take benefit from meme coins during Bull season as after Bull season they will show same doubtful nature as they are.
Only hold a few of those known meme coins which would really be intended for bull run like $PEPE or $FLOKI on which these are the meme coins i would really be telling that this could really be something that could potentially give out some profits,although it wont really be an assurance but at least you do already have the idea on what you would really be gonna doing.
We do know that this is something that not a guarantee but at least you are already aware about those probabilities. I would really be rather be sticking into those L1's which does have
that actual utility rather than on focusing mostly on memes.

Offline dekafee79

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2462
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 04:04:12 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #107 on: March 28, 2024, 08:52:22 PM »
agree with you, I think meme coin is only suitable for short term investment. Coins that need hype to increase their price are coins that are very risky in the long term, because they do not have a good project. immediately buy meme coins and quickly sell them when you get a profit. Because if you are stuck there it will take a long time for the price to rise again, and it may never rise again and we will experience big losses.
In fact, the risks that must be faced like that will provide a lot of profit. As you mentioned, being trapped at high prices on meme coin is really not good and should be avoided by always paying attention to the exchange so as not to be late in making decisions to stop losses.

Sometimes greed makes people unable to make the right decisions. For meme coins, it is not recommended to hold them for a long time, because most people say meme coins are only suitable for the short term. I also invest in Shib, PEPE and doge but always pool the market, because I don't want to suffer big losses.

Offline bayu7adi

• Activity: 1096
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 10:15:17 PM
    • View Profile

Karma Bad 1000 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #108 on: March 28, 2024, 09:17:43 PM »
But with other altcoins that are at the top of the market, even meme coins, the chances that our capital can be repeated are 10x to 1000x times our capital. This is legit and real talk because many people have experienced this every bull season; even if there is no bull season yet, it also happens.
Going back to the age of coins, meme coins that can produce movements of x100 to x1000 only exist in new memecoins, and Bitcoin is of course past that era. It's true, the high volatility of meme coin can lead to such fortunes, but does anyone dare to go all in on meme coin??? The hype is currently on the rise, maybe only 1% of smart or cunning investors want to invest in meme coins, the rest will definitely think this is too risky.

As many people say, high risk, high gain... Bitcoin probably won't reach x10 in this halving, because the price of $800k / BTC is very impossible, isn't it. However, the volatility is lower than meme coins... and that goes back to the character of each investment.

Online SmartGold01

• Activity: 1070
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Referrals: 2
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 11:52:17 PM
    • View Profile

1000 Posts Poll Voter Topic Starter
« Reply #109 on: March 28, 2024, 11:53:16 PM »
Sometimes greed makes people unable to make the right decisions. For meme coins, it is not recommended to hold them for a long time, because most people say meme coins are only suitable for the short term. I also invest in Shib, PEPE and doge but always pool the market, because I don't want to suffer big losses.
I think you are really a strong person to have invested in those coin, sincerely speak I have never spare much of my cash to invest in memecoin or any other altcoin except for just the one earned through bounty campaign.
people don't understand the risk involved holding altcoin for long term because of the lost associated with them, the best is to invest after little percentage of changes then they could sell and take profits.

Offline debra

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1655
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 11:30:44 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #110 on: March 28, 2024, 11:59:19 PM »
Of course, greed makes people forget the realistic part of the investment. It can trigger the losses in crypto investment. For meme coins, it is better to take profits during the hype. Don't wait for the end of the hype. We must understand that the hype on meme coins won't last a long time, we don't be trapped in the hype. We must be careful when the hype is not really massive anymore. It can be the beginning of dump.

...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline 1020kingz

• Activity: 313
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: April 02, 2024, 04:07:38 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Poll Voter Topic Starter 100 Posts
« Reply #111 on: March 29, 2024, 02:36:01 AM »
I agree with you that altcoin rates are higher than bitcoin, but if we choose potential altcoins such as ethereum, BNB and Solana we are safer and can make a profit if the market improves, of course waiting for the bitcoin price to increase.
If you buy altcoins but still refer to Bitcoin movements, wouldn't it be better to just buy bitcoin? I don't mean to underestimate altcoins, but so far Bitcoin has made us more stable than altcoins.

However, this matter is again adjusted to each investment style. I see a lot of people who like altcoins or memecoins because they are chasing quick profits... this is proven because the price fluctuations are very high. Many people are even interested in calling meme coin trading a tool to get rich quickly. Even though that is not completely true, it is proven that many people believe it.

I personally agree with you. Instead of buying bitcoin, i invest on Solana and RON that has more room to grow and has good ecosystems. Although bitcoin is the primary crypto, but you can take profit 300% or even 1000% in other crypto. You only need the right coin or token to do so. Intensive research and good technology and development will be good to consider before you invest. Bullrun just started we can accumulate more profit for the next 3 years cycle.

With all due respect to you, it's not that I'm underestimating bitcoin, this upcoming bull run, or our future bull run; the profit we can get from bitcoin is only from x3 to x7. Sure, there is profit to be made knowing that Bitcoin is proven and tested when it comes to the long term.

But with other altcoins that are at the top of the market, even meme coins, the chances that our capital can be repeated are 10x to 1000x times our capital. This is legit and real talk because many people have experienced this every bull season; even if there is no bull season yet, it also happens. And not everyone is chasing their profit because I'm not like that. Like me, one of my holdings is Pepe. I'm holding it for the long term and it's been a bull run now. I have a timeframe for when I'm going to sell it, and I'm just waiting for that. This is just one example of me holding altcoins or meme coins.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #111 on: March 29, 2024, 02:36:01 AM »

Offline MrSpasybo

• Jedi
  • Activity: 15814
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
  • Referrals: 106
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 09:50:00 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 33
    100 Poll Votes 15000 Posts Sixth year Anniversary
« Reply #112 on: April 01, 2024, 10:58:41 PM »
Of course, greed makes people forget the realistic part of the investment. It can trigger the losses in crypto investment. For meme coins, it is better to take profits during the hype. Don't wait for the end of the hype. We must understand that the hype on meme coins won't last a long time, we don't be trapped in the hype. We must be careful when the hype is not really massive anymore. It can be the beginning of dump.
Well, crypto is already a market with higher risks than traditional markets, and the memecoins trend is the riskiest in the crypto market.

Similar to how we are only willing to allocate a small portion of our assets into crypto, we should only invest an amount that we are willing to lose into memecoins because it is very difficult to predict their price movements. They have no product, no narrative, no real demand, their price chart is just a work of art drawn by Market makers. Memecoins create excitement because they are quite interesting, but they can also create losses for those who let their greed exceed their ability to manage their assets  ::)
█████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MixTum.io
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
▀▄ Premium Bitcoin Mixer ▄▀
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX FREE
Up to 1mBTC
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

Online Tribalchief

• Activity: 455
  • Bitcoin or Nothing
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 11:42:39 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 13
    Karma Good Poll Voter Signature
« Reply #113 on: April 01, 2024, 11:24:29 PM »
invested in those coin, sincerely speak I have never spare much of my cash to invest in memecoin or any other altcoin except for just the one earned through bounty campaign.
people don't understand the risk involved holding altcoin for long term because of the lost associated with them, the best is to invest after little percentage of changes then they could sell and take profits.

Long term investment in altcoin projects seems odd to me. They are easily manipulated, which means those who are in for short term investment and trading can make profits if the project is monitored frequently. However, I believe long term investment can still be possible if the investor isn't seeking quick profits. Some people simply buy coins and hold onto them until they choose to remember or engage with them.

Doge and Pepe were examples of coins that really gained hype sometime last year. The crypto space is filled with lots of people who are only here for profitable reasons. Even during hype, most of these influencers who act as promoters tend to sell theirs to make good profits for themselves.
████████▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████▄▄█▄▄█▄▄██████████▀██████
█████░░█░░█░░█░░████████████▀████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████████▀██
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
██░░█░░█░░███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀███████████████████████
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████▄▄▄██████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████

███████████████▀▀███
██
█████████▀▀░░░░███
███████▀▀░░░▄▀░░▐███
███▀▀░░░░▄█▀░░░░████
█▄▄░░░▄██▀░░░░░▐████
█████░█▀░░░░░░░█████
█████▌▐░░▄░░░░▐█████
██████░▄███▄░░██████
████████████████████

████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
THE.BEST.CRYPTO.MARKETING.AGENCY
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████

████████████████████
██
▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██
██░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░██
██░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░██
██░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░██
██░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░██
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄███
████████████▄░██████
████████████████████

████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████▄▄█▄▄█▄▄██████████▀██████
█████░░█░░█░░█░░████████████▀████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████████▀██
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████▄▄▄██████████

Offline MrSpasybo

• Jedi
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
    • View Profile

« Reply #114 on: April 04, 2024, 10:07:36 PM »
Long term investment in altcoin projects seems odd to me. They are easily manipulated, which means those who are in for short term investment and trading can make profits if the project is monitored frequently. However, I believe long term investment can still be possible if the investor isn't seeking quick profits. Some people simply buy coins and hold onto them until they choose to remember or engage with them.
To me, long term means 4 years or more, not a few months. In this case, we need to find ALTS that have new ATHs in each new cycle. ETH, LINK, BNB, ADA can do it, while LTC, NEO, EOS, TRX and many other ALTS cannot. At the same time, we already have BTC as the safest crypto asset of all ALTS, BTC also has new ATHs in each new cycle. So, if holding for the long term, BTC is always my favorite choice and BTC usually accounts for more than 50% of my portfolio.

ALTS are also really attractive and they can be considered in a bullrun, when we enter altseason and ALTS outperform BTC and generate greater returns for investors.
MixTum.io
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
MIX FREE
Up to 1mBTC
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

Offline armanda90

• Activity: 1068
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 09:40:29 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 13
    1000 Posts Poll Voter Topic Starter
« Reply #115 on: April 04, 2024, 10:41:27 PM »
Most of trader have un realistic target profitable earn from cryptocurrency trading or investing, most of them when investing with meme coins want to earn much profitable from their investing around $100 want to up more than $10,000. I think its mistake with trader most greedy and forget take profit when raising up more than 50% for expecting earn much profitable in the future.
In trading always has bad moment and unpredictable with some coins will raise up until how much percent, usually after raising higher price will get correction time and give us moment to take profit.

Offline doc

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1734
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 02:28:45 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Quick Poster Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #116 on: April 06, 2024, 03:25:29 PM »
Most of trader have un realistic target profitable earn from cryptocurrency trading or investing, most of them when investing with meme coins want to earn much profitable from their investing around $100 want to up more than $10,000. I think its mistake with trader most greedy and forget take profit when raising up more than 50% for expecting earn much profitable in the future.
In trading always has bad moment and unpredictable with some coins will raise up until how much percent, usually after raising higher price will get correction time and give us moment to take profit.
In the past, I also made quite a large profit from meme coins. but it's not something we can do all the time, because it's very risky. It's best to store our assets in bitcoin ethereum and several potential coins such as BNB and Solana. If it's a meme coin, this is very risky in the long term.

Online Doovla

• Activity: 470
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 11:41:53 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Super active 50 Posts in one day too active, 25 Posts in one day Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #117 on: April 08, 2024, 07:18:37 PM »
The percentage belongs to smaller coins such as Airt or FXB coin where I decided to stake and hold. I almost don't use bitcoin, a small amount, less than 10%, and that's for trading with smaller coins in order to create a profit.

Offline MrSpasybo

• Jedi
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
    • View Profile

« Reply #118 on: April 10, 2024, 10:12:33 PM »
In the past, I also made quite a large profit from meme coins. but it's not something we can do all the time, because it's very risky. It's best to store our assets in bitcoin ethereum and several potential coins such as BNB and Solana. If it's a meme coin, this is very risky in the long term.
Many people enter the crypto market with a gambling mentality, so they often go all-in and all-out on a few highly volatile tokens, and of course, they face high risks. Some people have become millionaires with DOGE or SHIB, but the majority have lost money and have no chance to invest again. What is scary is that luck and success come too early for new investors, making them misperceive the potential of the market and not realize the importance of capital management and risk mitigation in each investment decision.

Some people even invest more than 100% of their assets in crypto and some low-cap tokens, meaning they borrow money and use financial leverage to test their luck. Well, their money will become the fuel for this market to develop!
MixTum.io
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
MIX FREE
Up to 1mBTC
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

Online Gyrgen

• Legendary
  • Activity: 3102
  • Your Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 10:57:29 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 25
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary
« Reply #119 on: April 10, 2024, 11:14:11 PM »
But with other altcoins that are at the top of the market, even meme coins, the chances that our capital can be repeated are 10x to 1000x times our capital. This is legit and real talk because many people have experienced this every bull season; even if there is no bull season yet, it also happens.
Going back to the age of coins, meme coins that can produce movements of x100 to x1000 only exist in new memecoins, and Bitcoin is of course past that era. It's true, the high volatility of meme coin can lead to such fortunes, but does anyone dare to go all in on meme coin??? The hype is currently on the rise, maybe only 1% of smart or cunning investors want to invest in meme coins, the rest will definitely think this is too risky.

As many people say, high risk, high gain... Bitcoin probably won't reach x10 in this halving, because the price of $800k / BTC is very impossible, isn't it. However, the volatility is lower than meme coins... and that goes back to the character of each investment.
Why go all-in? After all, if the growth is even x100, then investing, for example, a quarter of the all-in is also a lot of money  ;).The fact that Bitcoin will not make x10 from the current price is not even worth going to a fortune teller, maybe it will never do.

Everyone hopes that after the Bitcoin halving the price will rise to the skies, and the price of meme coins will increase even more. But if it happens and nothing happens, that will be a disappointment.
             ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████▄█████████████████▄
  ▄███████████████████████████▄
 ████████████████▄▀▀███████████
▄███████████████████ ▀█████████
█████████████▀▀      ▐█████
████████████        ▄██████
▀███████████▌     ██████████▀
 █████
███████      ▀▀▀█████▀  █
  ███████████▄         ▀▀▀ ▄▄█
   ▀████████████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄███▀