follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Future of dogecoin  (Read 27321 times)

Offline legend45

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1765
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 01:26:51 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Badges: (View All)
    Quick Poster Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
Re: Future of dogecoin
« Reply #120 on: March 09, 2024, 11:02:03 AM »
Yes, it's true that Dogecoin has now touched the price of $0.1, since I started discussing it, the Dogecoin price was at $0.08 and now it's $0.1 but going to the price of $1 in one day in my opinion is quite difficult but if this year Dogecoin to $1 it might be possible.
Currently, Elon Musk has not posted Doge Coin on his Twitter platform. Imagine if Elon Musk started posting like what happened last year. There is a possibility that Dogecoin prices will soar again and create lots of surprises for Dogecoin holders.

All Dogecoin lovers are also looking forward to this, they are waiting for Elon to tweet about Dogecoin soon. but why should we invest in coins that depend on hype. I think we should think about another coin, the one with more potential is better.

many think elon will do it again, he will make dogecoin will soar. It's a longer wait than before but I'm sure it will come soon after bitcoin halving. Many people still love Dogecoin, so Dogecoin is the most popular meme coin.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #120 on: March 09, 2024, 11:02:03 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline Metha Wulandarin

• Activity: 1048
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 07:54:19 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    Quick Poster 1000 Posts Karma Good
« Reply #121 on: March 10, 2024, 07:44:41 PM »
Price is on the rise baby! $0.155 it is going to top 20 cents soon.
It's still not Altcoin season yet,
Now is still Bitcoin and ETH time later there is also time for Altcoin season so there is no need to rush to sell it now and Bitcoin halving has not happened yet so be patient

Offline Dr.Bitcoin_Strange

• Activity: 1035
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 03:17:57 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    1000 Posts too active, 25 Posts in one day 500 Posts
« Reply #122 on: March 10, 2024, 11:00:48 PM »
Now is still Bitcoin and ETH time later there is also time for Altcoin season so there is no need to rush to sell it now and Bitcoin halving has not happened yet so be patient

Yes, though Bitcoin has exceeded the previous ATH, the bull market is still gathering more momentum, which definitely will lead to a new price peak for many of the old and strong projects. Therefore, it's not yet time to sell off because I believe that by next year, the market will be more bullish, and by then, those that sold off so quickly will regret why they sold so early; some will even want to rush into the market again and could get trapped when the bear market strikes. The bear market usually leaves investors unaware, and they would have to wait for another bull season. 

Offline Metha Wulandarin

• Activity: 1048
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 07:54:19 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    Quick Poster 1000 Posts Karma Good
« Reply #123 on: March 17, 2024, 06:09:18 PM »

Yes, though Bitcoin has exceeded the previous ATH, the bull market is still gathering more momentum, which definitely will lead to a new price peak for many of the old and strong projects. Therefore, it's not yet time to sell off because I believe that by next year, the market will be more bullish, and by then, those that sold off so quickly will regret why they sold so early; some will even want to rush into the market again and could get trapped when the bear market strikes. The bear market usually leaves investors unaware, and they would have to wait for another bull season.
This is what I am experiencing now selling it too fast not realizing that the market will be more bullish in the next year and fortunately I only sold half of it, there is still some left in the wallet even though the value is smaller than the first one, I also hope that next year is an alt season year so that I can sell all the coins that I got in the last year

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG