follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Korean Polkadot Alliance  (Read 829 times)

Offline VeryWellDone

• Activity: 141
  • crypto music
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: December 08, 2021, 11:28:58 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 11
    Badges: (View All)
    10 Posts First Post Third year Anniversary
Korean Polkadot Alliance
« on: February 08, 2021, 01:57:39 AM »
STP, RAI Finance and Cobak have joined together to form the Korean Polkadot Alliance (KPA), a non-profit consortium of industry-leading projects and teams in Korea that are building on Polkadot. Top Asia cryptofunds including NGC Ventures and GBIC are also initial founding members. The KPA’s mission is to facilitate and accelerate the development of the Polkadot ecosystem in Korea.

KPA Major Intiatives:

· The first major initiative will be to bid for a parachain slot on Polkadot utilizing the DOT from each foundation of our initial founding members STP, RAI Finance, Cobak along with capital from founding backers NGC Ventures and GBIC.
· The KPA will also facilitate Parachain Lease Offerings (PLO) where DOT holders from the Korean community can stake DOT to receive native tokens from KPA member projects. (More info to come on the mechanics of the PLO)
· The KPA will also help members prepare for the parachain auction process which includes ecosystem strategy, technical advisory, governance, fundraising strategy and awareness with the ultimate goal of securing and operating a successful parachain on Polkadot.
· The KPA is dedicated to building a vibrant and open community in Korea centered around Polkadot. The KPA will organize talks, discussions, meetups and events focusing on the Polkadot ecosystem in Korea.
The KPA encourages any Korean projects, teams and developers that are building on Polkadot to join us on our mission. Existing projects and teams looking to tap into the Polkadot ecosystem in Korea are also welcome!

Source

It's great seeing projects unite to improve ecosystem for their respective countries.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

Korean Polkadot Alliance
« on: February 08, 2021, 01:57:39 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline Rollinginthedeep

• Plagiarism strike
  • Activity: 80
  • Last Active: February 06, 2022, 01:32:43 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
    10 Posts First Post Third year Anniversary
Re: Korean Polkadot Alliance
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2021, 02:03:29 AM »
Were they paid by Polkadot to form this org and conquer Korea?

Offline TomPluz

• Legendary
  • Activity: 4146
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 12:15:33 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    50 Poll Votes Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2021, 02:32:01 AM »
With PolkaDOT, I have never been more excited than any other platforms, except for BTC and Eth. The development above is just a small showcase why I am convinced that DOT has a great future ahead. Will it be able to rival Ethereum in the coming years? I am looking to that kind of future. I don't understand fully how DOT works but right now I am already seeing the many uses-cases and possibilities with this rising platform. DOT will be a big source of envy for many other projects out there still struggling to gain traction and support of a big community. Viva PolkaDOT!

Offline Malam90

• Mythical
  • Activity: 5871
  • Referrals: 8
  • Last Active: March 13, 2023, 02:19:03 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 33
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2021, 06:22:01 AM »
With PolkaDOT, I have never been more excited than any other platforms, except for BTC and Eth. The development above is just a small showcase why I am convinced that DOT has a great future ahead. Will it be able to rival Ethereum in the coming years? I am looking to that kind of future. I don't understand fully how DOT works but right now I am already seeing the many uses-cases and possibilities with this rising platform. DOT will be a big source of envy for many other projects out there still struggling to gain traction and support of a big community. Viva PolkaDOT!

Everyone has personal opinion about to choose a  coin. Not all coins are popular to me or not i like all coins. It might be similar to others like you. You aren't fascinated with the development of DOT. :)
As a new coin, DOT will have to prove a lot of things, including gaining popularity, mass adoption to cope with the present crypto world. If DOT can implement all aspects, i hope it can then be a competitor of Ethereum otherwise it is too early to say.

Offline Lutera94

• Activity: 1059
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: March 25, 2022, 05:37:46 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    10 Posts First Post Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2021, 04:33:37 AM »
This is another good news for polkadot lovers. I think now Korean community are increasing a lot by this news. Now lots of facilities are enjoyed korean members & i hope they are work for improving polkadot project. Congratulations Korean brothers.
Code: [Select]
                  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄██▄ █████████
████████ ████████ ███████▄██ █████▄ ███████
██████████████   ████████ ▀▀ ███████▄███████
████████████████████████         ████ █        ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄    ▄▄▄▄
██████████████████████████         █████         █████   █████▄▄█████████▄█████▄▄▄██████▄
█████████████████████ ██████▄     ██████       ████████   ▄█████████ █████████████████████
▐█████████████████████▄ ██████     ███████      █████▀   ███████████ █████████ ████████████
▐███████████████████████           ███████      ▀██████   ███████████ █████████  █████████▀▀
▐██████████████████████▄          ███████     █▄ ███████  █████████████████    ████████▄
 ████████████████████████▄         ███████     ███▄██████  ██████████ ██████████ ▄▄██████▄
 █████████████████████████         ███████     ████▀▀▀████ ███ ███████████████████████████
 ██
███████████████████████         ███████     ████   ████ ███  █████████████████████████▀
 █████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀  ██████▀▀▀
                 NFTanks.app                
A collection of 3333 unique Dogetankers
and New Play to earn (P2E) NFT game
[  PvE Mode  ]   [  PvP Mode  ]   [ Team Battle ]
|   TWITTER   |  TELEGRAM  |   DISCORD   |

Offline KKH84

• Activity: 815
  • Referrals: 6
  • Last Active: January 25, 2024, 04:19:19 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #5 on: February 11, 2021, 10:40:04 AM »
Were they paid by Polkadot to form this org and conquer Korea?
Paid or not, uniting them in one ecosystem can in fact provide positive things for crypto development, Polkadot in particular.  I personally will continue to support their innovations and ideas, let's see what these prospects look like in the future.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG