follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: What is special about cosmos?  (Read 8009 times)

Offline Metha Wulandarin

• Activity: 1048
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 07:54:19 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    Badges: (View All)
    Quick Poster 1000 Posts Karma Good
Re: What is special about cosmos?
« Reply #30 on: February 18, 2024, 05:03:40 AM »
The Atom has been referred to as a Stablecoin multiple times) However, its price has recently fluctuated from $9 to $11 and has not yet increased. I purchased it at around $40 and am waiting for it to appreciate. Even if it reaches $80, I am unlikely to sell it as some airdrops have already covered the cost of my initial investment.
You bought Atom at $40 is that right?
If that's true I call you a brave and strong person, if I were you maybe I would have sold it a long time ago especially now that it has dropped 50% from the time you bought it, I personally if I have a coin, any coin I will sell it if it has dropped more than 10% from the time I bought it, I recognize that you have good fundamentals and where do you keep it whether you have staked it or you keep it in CEX, I hope you keep it in your personal wallet and have staked it.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #30 on: February 18, 2024, 05:03:40 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline owlest

• Legendary
  • Activity: 3699
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 07:42:17 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 25
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #31 on: February 18, 2024, 07:00:02 AM »
You bought Atom at $40 is that right?
If that's true I call you a brave and strong person, if I were you maybe I would have sold it a long time ago especially now that it has dropped 50% from the time you bought it, I personally if I have a coin, any coin I will sell it if it has dropped more than 10% from the time I bought it, I recognize that you have good fundamentals and where do you keep it whether you have staked it or you keep it in CEX, I hope you keep it in your personal wallet and have staked it.
I became interested in the Cosmos ecosystem during the peak of the bull rally. I bought in without much thought due to the hype around airdrops at the time. I did not consider selling then, and I still do not plan to sell now. Instead, I have invested in some coins that I find interesting. I am curious to see how they perform in the current bull market. The only downside is Juno, which has continued to decline despite the growth of almost all other coins in Cosmos.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline Metha Wulandarin

• Coinomize.biz
    • View Profile

« Reply #32 on: February 18, 2024, 01:19:01 PM »
I became interested in the Cosmos ecosystem during the peak of the bull rally. I bought in without much thought due to the hype around airdrops at the time. I did not consider selling then, and I still do not plan to sell now. Instead, I have invested in some coins that I find interesting. I am curious to see how they perform in the current bull market. The only downside is Juno, which has continued to decline despite the growth of almost all other coins in Cosmos.
From the beginning of its launch I was not interested in Juno even though at that time there were many airdrops on the IBC network related to juno, the first reason was because the price was too expensive and I saw on the website that it seemed ordinary, nothing interesting.

Offline owlest

• Legendary
  • Your Privacy Matters
    • View Profile

« Reply #33 on: February 19, 2024, 09:09:47 AM »

From the beginning of its launch I was not interested in Juno even though at that time there were many airdrops on the IBC network related to juno, the first reason was because the price was too expensive and I saw on the website that it seemed ordinary, nothing interesting.
Juno was one of the first coins to appear in the Cosmos ecosystem. At the time, it had no competition, so its price was good. However, with the emergence of more powerful competitors, Juno now has to share the market. As a result, new projects prefer to cooperate with other companies instead of Juno. This has had a significant impact on the price.

Offline Metha Wulandarin

• Coinomize.biz
    • View Profile

« Reply #34 on: February 20, 2024, 06:03:20 AM »
Juno was one of the first coins to appear in the Cosmos ecosystem. At the time, it had no competition, so its price was good. However, with the emergence of more powerful competitors, Juno now has to share the market. As a result, new projects prefer to cooperate with other companies instead of Juno. This has had a significant impact on the price.
I don't know much about juno but many projects are now interested in modular systems and this system is favored by many new projects, such as Calestia and Dyminsion.
Calestia and Dyminsion both bring modular systems and it is proven that many projects make these two projects as partners.

Offline owlest

• Legendary
  • Your Privacy Matters
    • View Profile

« Reply #35 on: February 20, 2024, 08:27:39 AM »
I don't know much about juno but many projects are now interested in modular systems and this system is favored by many new projects, such as Calestia and Dyminsion.
Calestia and Dyminsion both bring modular systems and it is proven that many projects make these two projects as partners.
Juneau's cost has significantly decreased for several reasons. At its peak, I had around 400 dollars, but now I only have 20. It's unfortunate that the executives claim to be working on adjusting the price, but I find it hard to believe. The Crescent project, a decentralised exchange, also failed to compete and no longer exists.

Offline Metha Wulandarin

• Coinomize.biz
    • View Profile

« Reply #36 on: February 20, 2024, 05:42:21 PM »
Juneau's cost has significantly decreased for several reasons. At its peak, I had around 400 dollars, but now I only have 20. It's unfortunate that the executives claim to be working on adjusting the price, but I find it hard to believe. The Crescent project, a decentralised exchange, also failed to compete and no longer exists.
Wow, I was surprised by this $400 to $20.
Why don't you do a CL (cut lose) or sell it in half to minimize the loss?
Maybe you can sell it half later if Bitcoin has halved or if you can get 50% of the initial price you bought it but if you are sure that juno can return to the price when you bought it, it's okay.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #36 on: February 20, 2024, 05:42:21 PM »

Offline owlest

• Legendary
  • Your Privacy Matters
    • View Profile

« Reply #37 on: February 21, 2024, 08:03:51 AM »
Maybe you can sell it half later if Bitcoin has halved or if you can get 50% of the initial price you bought it but if you are sure that juno can return to the price when you bought it, it's okay.
I am still hoping that Juno will recoup my losses in a bull market. Some bloggers suggest that it could still increase in value. However, I will wait as the current price is too low to profit from. Aidrops allow me to make money by correcting mistakes.

Offline Metha Wulandarin

• Coinomize.biz
    • View Profile

« Reply #38 on: February 25, 2024, 07:30:26 PM »
I am still hoping that Juno will recoup my losses in a bull market. Some bloggers suggest that it could still increase in value. However, I will wait as the current price is too low to profit from. Aidrops allow me to make money by correcting mistakes.
I expect the same thing as you, I also have a few coins that were late to sell in 2021 yesterday, I hope this year I can sell them and be able to get a profit, just like you said if I sell it now there will be a lot of losses that I experience so it's better to hold it first, maybe later it will return to the price when we bought it.
It doesn't feel like you've been holding back juno for three years.
How did you feel when you saw juno freefall ?

Offline owlest

• Legendary
  • Your Privacy Matters
    • View Profile

« Reply #39 on: February 26, 2024, 08:57:07 AM »
I expect the same thing as you, I also have a few coins that were late to sell in 2021 yesterday, I hope this year I can sell them and be able to get a profit, just like you said if I sell it now there will be a lot of losses that I experience so it's better to hold it first, maybe later it will return to the price when we bought it.
I hope that Juno's price will reflect future market growth positively. If it doesn't, we will lose one of the important assets of the Cosmos ecosystem. However, I don't think anyone will be too upset as there are already enough competitors, and new projects will likely appear.

Offline Metha Wulandarin

• Coinomize.biz
    • View Profile

« Reply #40 on: February 26, 2024, 04:43:03 PM »
I hope that Juno's price will reflect future market growth positively. If it doesn't, we will lose one of the important assets of the Cosmos ecosystem. However, I don't think anyone will be too upset as there are already enough competitors, and new projects will likely appear.
Actually, I had forgotten about this JUNO project but because you discussed it, I remembered it again.
I think you're not the only one who experienced it, my friends also hold a lot of JUNO coins and now they are trapped in this project, I hope Juno can be hype like before so that everyone can be happy again.

Offline owlest

• Legendary
  • Your Privacy Matters
    • View Profile

« Reply #41 on: February 27, 2024, 09:32:06 AM »

Actually, I had forgotten about this JUNO project but because you discussed it, I remembered it again.
I think you're not the only one who experienced it, my friends also hold a lot of JUNO coins and now they are trapped in this project, I hope Juno can be hype like before so that everyone can be happy again.
Juno currently looks weaker than other projects. Also, Dymension is now alarming, which, despite many admirations and growth forecasts, shows only a price drop against the background of general market growth. This is a cause for concern, but perhaps it is a temporary phenomenon. Perhaps after some time Dymension will start to grow like Celestia.

Offline Metha Wulandarin

• Coinomize.biz
    • View Profile

« Reply #42 on: February 27, 2024, 11:29:03 AM »
Juno currently looks weaker than other projects. Also, Dymension is now alarming, which, despite many admirations and growth forecasts, shows only a price drop against the background of general market growth. This is a cause for concern, but perhaps it is a temporary phenomenon. Perhaps after some time Dymension will start to grow like Celestia.
Now all coins have started to get out of the saturated path, whatever project it is now all starting to green Because of the effect of Bitcoin, projects that have no fundamentals and have no utility are also greening this is just about momentum.
The launch of Dyminsion and Calestia is very appropriate along with the halving or Altcoin season so their coins continue to rise without any interference from developers

Offline owlest

• Legendary
  • Your Privacy Matters
    • View Profile

« Reply #43 on: February 28, 2024, 10:48:04 AM »
Now all coins have started to get out of the saturated path, whatever project it is now all starting to green Because of the effect of Bitcoin, projects that have no fundamentals and have no utility are also greening this is just about momentum.
The launch of Dyminsion and Calestia is very appropriate along with the halving or Altcoin season so their coins continue to rise without any interference from developers
Nowadays it is difficult to distinguish fundamental projects from one-day projects because everything seems to be successful. The creators of TIA and Dimension most likely released their projects at the beginning of the bull trend, as if they knew about the time of its start. I am now waiting for Atom's "stablecoin" value to rise.

Offline Metha Wulandarin

• Coinomize.biz
    • View Profile

« Reply #44 on: February 28, 2024, 06:30:42 PM »
Nowadays it is difficult to distinguish fundamental projects from one-day projects because everything seems to be successful. The creators of TIA and Dimension most likely released their projects at the beginning of the bull trend, as if they knew about the time of its start. I am now waiting for Atom's "stablecoin" value to rise.
Have you checked for the JUNO coin now, because Bitcoin has touched the price of $64k maybe juno will also go up, all coins have started to show bullish trend movements even though not all of them.
Atom also went up now $11 from yesterday only $8, it seems Atom is very slow to follow Bitcoin's direction

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG