follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: Soudi Arab professional League 🇸🇦🇸🇦  (Read 2185 times)

Offline LUCKMCFLY

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: May 04, 2024, 11:56:01 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Badges: (View All)
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
Re: Soudi Arab professional League 🇸🇦🇸🇦
« Reply #30 on: February 03, 2024, 01:37:40 AM »
Inter Miami vs. Al Nassr's friendly match blew Messi's team 6-0. The match was truly remarkable as Al Nassr players performed brilliantly to beat Messi's team by a huge margin. Cristiano Ronaldo did not play in the match, except for the star player Al Nassr's team proved to be very strong by achieving great success in this match.  Where Messi came on the field later but was not able to score a goal against the opposition team but they had to lose to the team at the last moment. Accordingly, I think the Saudi clubs are much better and stronger than the American clubs in the current season. Moreover, Miami team also lost against Al Hilal, however, the position the Saudi club is currently in will be better in the future and they will be able to beat stronger teams.

WoW, the truth is I'm someone who, when I saw that match, I enjoyed it from start to finish, I saw it at a PPV event on TV , I had to see it like that because it was on the Apple channel, and well , the truth is that I enjoyed it a lot, it was impressive Like Al Nassr, they have so much youth technique , they really made MLS soccer look very bad, in itself, I have never liked this MLS league, not even because Messi is there, they can change it, it is very difficult , Many stars have to leave so that they can make a difference , just as they have done in the Saudi League , in this order of ideas they still want to raise the level, they have to make investment like what they are doing in Arabia.

I really like that they have added a good Demonstration of what they can do , so would Ligue 1 compete with Saudi? Will the Saudi League then be of a higher level than Ligue 1 itself ? This is Something that We must see , we cannot say less , so when looking at these things I think Everyone should think at least something similar to me.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #30 on: February 03, 2024, 01:37:40 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline Uruhara

• Activity: 1146
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 02:15:11 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    1000 Posts Quick Poster Topic Starter
« Reply #31 on: February 03, 2024, 02:00:22 AM »
@OP can you fix the title from Soudi to Saudi (Pro League).

I can't imagine what it would be like if Sadio Mane and some of Al-Nassr's core players were also present at the match. because some Al-Nassr and Mane players are on holiday after defending their respective national teams. While C.Ronaldo is still injured and still needs recovery.
This match is quite random and shouldn't take as serious as they announced to be.
They hyped a lot Cristiano Ronaldo who didn't participate due to injury and Messi who barely played for like 12 minutes..
I personally am even looking forward to this match because I want to see C.Ronaldo and Messi meet on the field. But because C.Ronaldo did not play and Messi also only played a few minutes at the end of the match. And this makes me a little disappointed. Because I don't really care who wins but I just want to see the moment the two best players in this century can meet again on the field. But my wish and everyone else's didn't seem to materialise in the match. And well that's enough to make me disappointed.

Offline Litzki1990

• Activity: 866
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: May 04, 2024, 09:09:01 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    500 Posts Topic Starter Karma Good
« Reply #32 on: February 03, 2024, 05:35:37 PM »
@OP can you fix the title from Soudi to Saudi (Pro League).

I can't imagine what it would be like if Sadio Mane and some of Al-Nassr's core players were also present at the match. because some Al-Nassr and Mane players are on holiday after defending their respective national teams. While C.Ronaldo is still injured and still needs recovery.
This match is quite random and shouldn't take as serious as they announced to be.
They hyped a lot Cristiano Ronaldo who didn't participate due to injury and Messi who barely played for like 12 minutes..
I personally am even looking forward to this match because I want to see C.Ronaldo and Messi meet on the field. But because C.Ronaldo did not play and Messi also only played a few minutes at the end of the match. And this makes me a little disappointed. Because I don't really care who wins but I just want to see the moment the two best players in this century can meet again on the field. But my wish and everyone else's didn't seem to materialise in the match. And well that's enough to make me disappointed.
In the first match, Messi and Cristiano Ronaldo played but in the second match, Cristiano Ronaldo did not enter the field, maybe that's why Lionel Messi decided not to enter the field. But when Lionel Messi saw that the team's condition was very bad and the team was behind by many goals, he decided to come on the field with 12 minutes left in the game, although he did not do much good on the field. In the end, Lionel Messi left the field with a big defeat. The first match played between Al Nasser and Inter Miami was more interesting as the result of that match was a draw but the last match Inter Miami performed really badly.

Offline alltalk

• Legendary
  • Activity: 3552
  • Your Bitcoin Mixer
  • Referrals: 9
  • Last Active: May 04, 2024, 11:10:13 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #33 on: February 03, 2024, 10:07:40 PM »
Ronaldo got injured, he was unavailable for the match. But he came to the match and watch the match until it was over. He seemed very happy to see his team beating Messi's friends with 6 goals.  ;D

Yep. I was also a bit disappointed because Messi only played with a very little time. He must play a longer time because people want to see his game. People who came to the stadium must expect to see Messi playing on the match. But Messi may be not in his good condition, so the coach only released him for a little time.

I think, which team that wins the match is an important thing. Some people may consider the quality of MLS and SPL from the results of the match.

▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████▄█████████████████▄
  ▄███████████████████████████▄
 ████████████████▄▀▀███████████
▄███████████████████ ▀█████████
█████████████▀▀      ▐█████
████████████        ▄██████
▀███████████▌     ██████████▀
 █████
███████      ▀▀▀█████▀  █
  ███████████▄         ▀▀▀ ▄▄█
   ▀████████████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄███▀
     ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
UniJoin.io Bitcoin Mixer
.|
▄▄██████▄▄
▄██████▀██████▄
▄███▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀███▄
▄███░░░▄███▄░░░███▄
████░░████▀▄█░░████
████░░█▄▀▄███░░████
▀████░░▀███▀░░████▀
▀████▄░░░░░▄████▀
▀█████▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO LOGS
▄▄██████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▌░▄▄▄░▐████▄
▄█████░▀░░░█░█████▄
██████▌░░█▀░▐██████
███████▄░▄░▄███████
▀████▀░░░░░░░▀████▀
▀██▌░░░░░░░░░▐██▀
▀██▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄██▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO SIGN-UP
|████████████████████████
█████████████▀▄▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀█████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX ՈOW.
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Offline bounceback

• Activity: 843
  • Last Active: May 04, 2024, 10:40:30 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
    Karma Good 500 Posts Karma
« Reply #34 on: February 04, 2024, 07:23:30 AM »
Before second half of Saudi Pro League begin, Al Nassr has friendly match against Al Hilal and few days later will play in AFC Champion League round of 16 first leg against Al Feiha. Last friendly match against Inter Miami, Cristiano Ronaldo had absent and  still not confirming he will play on AFC Champion League match or not.
Al Nassr will play in domestic league on second half season against Al Fateh, right now Al Hilal keep lead the top position standings awhile with unbeaten and has 7 points remaining from Al Nassr. Left two weeks later after AFC Asian Cup 2023 ended the Saudi Arabia domestic league will play again.

Offline Papusha20

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1240
  • Your Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: March 31, 2024, 11:31:43 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 19
    1000 Posts Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary
« Reply #35 on: February 04, 2024, 10:58:14 AM »

I never imagined that this match would be won by such a margin, Al Nassr managed to score three goals in the first 12 minutes of this match. Al Nassr player Anderson Talisca, the Brazilian star, performed very well, scoring a hat-trick in this match with three goals. But the sad thing is that the Inter Miami team was not able to score a goal, even though Lionel Messi entered the field at the last moment, he was not able to score. The match ended six-nil.  But the best striker in the world, Lionel Messi, he could not manage his players properly because the only number of attacks in the whole match was 12 shots at the goal post, but the strong team Al Nassr team made 21 kicks.  But Al Nassr team succeeded in six attacks.
Although I was rooting for Al-Nassr in that match. But I really didn't expect such a big power difference between Al-Nassr and Inter Miami. I think Messi should think about accepting an offer to the SPL if there is another offer in the summer transfer window. Because I think at Inter Miami Messi will not get much attention even he only played a few minutes at the end of the match.

Al Nassr club proved once again that they are very strong and powerful.  Among the current Saudi clubs, Al Nassr club is the most powerful because this club has 3 top stars whose performance is very good.  Talisca, Cristiano Ronaldo, Sadio mane these three stars are very good in their performance, they are teaching other players how to attack all the steps.  Evidence of that was found by watching the match competition with the Inter Miami team.  The match ended with a 6-0 goal difference, and the dance club is currently number one in the points table.  According to the performance of this match, Al Nassr club has created a huge stir in Saudi.

Offline snipie

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1227
  • Last Active: March 28, 2024, 04:18:52 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 10
    Karma Search 1000 Posts
« Reply #36 on: February 04, 2024, 07:23:57 PM »
I never imagined that this match would be won by such a margin, Al Nassr managed to score three goals in the first 12 minutes of this match. Al Nassr player Anderson Talisca, the Brazilian star, performed very well, scoring a hat-trick in this match with three goals. But the sad thing is that the Inter Miami team was not able to score a goal, even though Lionel Messi entered the field at the last moment, he was not able to score. The match ended six-nil.  But the best striker in the world, Lionel Messi, he could not manage his players properly because the only number of attacks in the whole match was 12 shots at the goal post, but the strong team Al Nassr team made 21 kicks.  But Al Nassr team succeeded in six attacks.
Although I was rooting for Al-Nassr in that match. But I really didn't expect such a big power difference between Al-Nassr and Inter Miami. I think Messi should think about accepting an offer to the SPL if there is another offer in the summer transfer window. Because I think at Inter Miami Messi will not get much attention even he only played a few minutes at the end of the match.

Al Nassr club proved once again that they are very strong and powerful.  Among the current Saudi clubs, Al Nassr club is the most powerful because this club has 3 top stars whose performance is very good.  Talisca, Cristiano Ronaldo, Sadio mane these three stars are very good in their performance, they are teaching other players how to attack all the steps.  Evidence of that was found by watching the match competition with the Inter Miami team.  The match ended with a 6-0 goal difference, and the dance club is currently number one in the points table.  According to the performance of this match, Al Nassr club has created a huge stir in Saudi.

Al-Nassr has the most powerful attack line in terms of the players playing there but in terms of goals then definitely Al-Hilal are better. For the defence line Al-Hilal beat all the teams by far for the low number of goals received.
This Thursday, these two teams, Al-Hilal and Al-Nassr will face each other so it will be the best game to watch this season in Saudi Pro League since Al-Nassr will try to take revenge after their defeat by 3 goals to 0 last time in December ;)

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #36 on: February 04, 2024, 07:23:57 PM »

Offline LUCKMCFLY

• Legendary
    • View Profile

« Reply #37 on: February 05, 2024, 04:17:01 AM »

Al-Nassr has the most powerful attack line in terms of the players playing there but in terms of goals then definitely Al-Hilal are better. For the defence line Al-Hilal beat all the teams by far for the low number of goals received.
This Thursday, these two teams, Al-Hilal and Al-Nassr will face each other so it will be the best game to watch this season in Saudi Pro League since Al-Nassr will try to take revenge after their defeat by 3 goals to 0 last time in December ;)
I am looking forward to this game, personally I want Al Nassr to win, because it is CR7's team and in particular, wherever CR7 goes I will support him, also with the demonstration they have given, in this game they are very motivated, In fact, I don't know if CR7 already feels better about playing, or something, I hope yes, because the team needs him, Mane too, this league has become very popular, in football they should agree to make a UCL with this squeppos that They have become good again, it would be a good addition, and leave so much of that mystery because only Europe, they must be a little more open, in football everything is possible, it is the opportunity we have to do so and see a CR7 in Europe again and winning.

However, I really like the Saudi League, it is a football that has a very good rhythm, you can see many things that you want to see in football, the extra time and I see that the referees are very impartial, that is the most important thing, Because in the MLS it is honestly shameless.
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
MIXERO.IO
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline Bitcoin_people

• Activity: 708
  • Ramadan Mubarak ☀️
  • Last Active: April 09, 2024, 10:08:25 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 18
    500 Posts Quick Poster Signature
« Reply #38 on: February 09, 2024, 10:02:08 AM »
Although Al Nassr is currently a strong team and they have stars to attack, it is true that Al Hilal team is successful in attacking very well to score goals. We saw Al Hilal vs Al Nassr an interesting match between these two teams where Al Hilal team managed to score two goals and the team won. Al Hilal team can attack very well and they show interesting play in every aspect, they are goal scoring machine because the way they attack is great. However, Al Nassr's team did not attack very well and were not successful, although Al Nassr had most of the possession but still they could not attack strongly and were unable to score goals for the opposition team. But the Al Hilal team attacked well and every attack resulted in a ball in the net which earned them a two-goal margin.

Offline $crypto$

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1723
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: May 04, 2024, 02:46:41 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Third year Anniversary Karma Good 1000 Posts
« Reply #39 on: February 11, 2024, 10:05:48 AM »
Al Hilal are still quite formidable for Al Nassr, they are one of the teams that have minimal flaws this season. Al Hilal has a solid defense, and they also have a very productive attack line, which makes them very difficult to beat in the end.

Al Nassr is improving, but it is not enough to push Al Hilal further. Because Al Nassr still has a fairly basic weakness in their defense. Yes, they are still quite easy to penetrate by lwan, especially when the opponent has a good attack line like Al Hilal.

Offline armanda90

• Activity: 1099
  • Last Active: May 04, 2024, 10:10:46 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 13
    1000 Posts Poll Voter Topic Starter
« Reply #40 on: February 11, 2024, 01:46:59 PM »
Al Hilal are still quite formidable for Al Nassr, they are one of the teams that have minimal flaws this season. Al Hilal has a solid defense, and they also have a very productive attack line, which makes them very difficult to beat in the end.

Al Nassr is improving, but it is not enough to push Al Hilal further. Because Al Nassr still has a fairly basic weakness in their defense. Yes, they are still quite easy to penetrate by lwan, especially when the opponent has a good attack line like Al Hilal.
Al Hilal still become the difficult opponent team for Al Nassr and seems have over the opportunity for Cristiano Ronaldo winning domestic league tittle with Al Nassr in this season.
Last match, Al  Nassr got losses against Al Hilal although Cristiano Ronaldo played on the first minute but can't help his team for winning against top standings domestic league awhile.
Both team has one chance for facing each other in domestic league, its great opportunity for Al Nassr make points close and get chance to be domestic league winner in this season.

Offline Power420

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1246
  • Last Active: Today at 12:01:40 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Quick Poster 1000 Posts Poll Starter
« Reply #41 on: February 11, 2024, 03:50:48 PM »

Al Hilal still become the difficult opponent team for Al Nassr and seems have over the opportunity for Cristiano Ronaldo winning domestic league tittle with Al Nassr in this season.
Last match, Al  Nassr got losses against Al Hilal although Cristiano Ronaldo played on the first minute but can't help his team for winning against top standings domestic league awhile.
Both team has one chance for facing each other in domestic league, its great opportunity for Al Nassr make points close and get chance to be domestic league winner in this season.
The Al-Hilal team performed very well at this age, although Cristiano Ronaldo entered the field for Al Nassr side in this match, but could not secure the victory in the end.  But Cristiano Ronaldo made some very powerful attacks, but Al Hilal's goalkeeper is strong and experienced enough to not let the ball into the goal. The defenders of Al Hilal team are very strong and the attack department is also very efficient. Even with Cristiano Ronaldo in the team, Al Hilal had to lose because the goalkeepers and defenders of the Al Hilal team were weak, due to which the Al Hilal team was forced to lose.

Offline DaNNy001

• Activity: 589
  • Anonymous Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: May 03, 2024, 10:30:53 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    500 Posts Topic Starter Poll Voter
« Reply #42 on: February 11, 2024, 08:13:01 PM »

Even before time , I knew quite well that the Saudi pro league is far more stronger than the MLS, despite the fact that the two leagues are currently recruiting player to make the league more interesting but over all th development the Saudi Arabia league looks alot more competitive and also filled with players with much more zeal and player abilities to make it better than the MLS. And only the scoreline can tell from the two teams and also the league at large .

Offline Papusha20

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1240
  • Your Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: March 31, 2024, 11:31:43 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 19
    1000 Posts Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary
« Reply #43 on: February 12, 2024, 03:06:20 AM »

Even before time , I knew quite well that the Saudi pro league is far more stronger than the MLS, despite the fact that the two leagues are currently recruiting player to make the league more interesting but over all th development the Saudi Arabia league looks alot more competitive and also filled with players with much more zeal and player abilities to make it better than the MLS. And only the scoreline can tell from the two teams and also the league at large .

Al Nassr team was much more aggressive and the players were tough and powerful in attacking very easily. But the opposing team Inter Miami was weak in defenders and goalkeepers and could not resist in any way. The players of Inter Miami team attacked but did not succeed even though Lionel Messi was in this team but they were not able to score. The world has seen the roar of two strikers Cristiano Ronaldo and Lionel Messi in two teams. But coming into this match, Lionel Messi could not create chances to score, eventually forced to lose and placed at the bottom of the points table to Inter Miami team.

Offline LUCKMCFLY

• Legendary
    • View Profile

« Reply #44 on: February 12, 2024, 11:06:57 PM »

Al Nassr team was much more aggressive and the players were tough and powerful in attacking very easily. But the opposing team Inter Miami was weak in defenders and goalkeepers and could not resist in any way. The players of Inter Miami team attacked but did not succeed even though Lionel Messi was in this team but they were not able to score. The world has seen the roar of two strikers Cristiano Ronaldo and Lionel Messi in two teams. But coming into this match, Lionel Messi could not create chances to score, eventually forced to lose and placed at the bottom of the points table to Inter Miami team.

That's right, in fact they were angry with the Arabai boys because they had promised them that Messi should at least play part-time, and they were waiting for that, and the people's anger was having paid that ticket because they wanted to see Messi, the ideal was that they could have seen the Bug with Messi, but due to the injuries it did not happen.

So in this order of ideas we are people who have seen a lot of football and unfortunately when things can't happen they don't happen, and that's a shame but we Really hope to see Messi vs CR7 and that's it.

However, it is a Result , I liked it because the fact that manyPeople say that the MLS was above many leagues and look, the Saudi League is taking a lot of Level and it doesn't catch us by surprise that the 'next world cup Saudi Arabia is a team that There could be many Surprises , this is the only thing he can be cooking for now.
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
MIXERO.IO
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██