follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: is there need to get disturbed over karma?  (Read 1350 times)

Online SmartGold01

• Activity: 1068
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 2
  • Last Active: Today at 10:57:06 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Badges: (View All)
    1000 Posts Poll Voter Topic Starter
is there need to get disturbed over karma?
« on: March 03, 2024, 12:19:08 AM »
This is a very simple question and answer I would want us to handle amicably without any harshness or hates words. From my previous topics I have to understand that karma is actually a hindrance to some people and even to some of the newbies which I think there should be solution. And even those who teleported their account might know how hard it's to actually grow here without karma.
Now for those who teleported their account is there anything to worry about karma?
The reason for asking is that there are lots of people who teleported their accounts including me and if my rank didn't changed from the other forum meaning my rank won't change here as well, despite all the karma accumulated it won't still make me to enter another rank here without my account changing the other forum. This made me to raise this issues about the restrictions because it makes no sense accumulating karma and yet can not effect out account to another rank then why being worried over karma or not.

My people who una see am and the negative karma button should be removed.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

is there need to get disturbed over karma?
« on: March 03, 2024, 12:19:08 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline DragonF

• Activity: 315
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: April 22, 2024, 06:22:46 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Karma Good Signature 100 Posts
Re: is there need to get disturbed over karma?
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2024, 11:17:13 AM »
I don`t worry over karma I believe that if you make an eye-catching and interesting post you can get a karma. In my understanding, karma is compensation for a good post. So, instead of disturbing about karma, it is best you worry about not making outstanding posts. The reason is simple, if your post is outstanding, it will be difficult to ignore and when it is difficult to ignore you will receive a karma for it.

Offline Gideon99

• Activity: 163
  • Last Active: April 14, 2024, 11:16:07 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    100 Posts 50 Posts Avatar
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2024, 07:01:39 AM »
This is a very simple question and answer I would want us to handle amicably without any harshness or hates words. From my previous topics I have to understand that karma is actually a hindrance to some people and even to some of the newbies which I think there should be solution. And even those who teleported their account might know how hard it's to actually grow here without karma.
Now for those who teleported their account is there anything to worry about karma?
The reason for asking is that there are lots of people who teleported their accounts including me and if my rank didn't changed from the other forum meaning my rank won't change here as well, despite all the karma accumulated it won't still make me to enter another rank here without my account changing the other forum. This made me to raise this issues about the restrictions because it makes no sense accumulating karma and yet can not effect out account to another rank then why being worried over karma or not.

Firstly Krama is giving to those who has quality post, outstanding post and topics in the forum it's not just given to anyone and if you have not received any Krama better work on your post then no one will ignore you just do what's right.

Online SmartGold01

• Coinomize.biz
    • View Profile

« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2024, 08:03:30 AM »
I don`t worry over karma I believe that if you make an eye-catching and interesting post you can get a karma. In my understanding, karma is compensation for a good post. So, instead of disturbing about karma, it is best you worry about not making outstanding posts. The reason is simple, if your post is outstanding, it will be difficult to ignore and when it is difficult to ignore you will receive a karma for it.

Exactly when an important post is being made and it gets the attention of other people it results giving you karma but most times it's very hard for people to do it because they hardly gain the attention needed, and we that teleports our account down to this forum shouldn't see it as something very difficult to gain because what attracts it is important post.

Online Tribalchief

• Activity: 455
  • Bitcoin or Nothing
  • Last Active: Today at 10:57:33 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 13
    Karma Good Poll Voter Signature
« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2024, 08:29:01 AM »
I think you need to understand the working mechanism of this forum. Unlike BTT that uses the merit-base system for ranking and also signifying quality post, the ATT uses post count for ranking, and Karma for signifying quality of a post. I don't think teleported users or even native users should be bothered, because with just a single +karma, one can also issue out countless numbers of karma to others within a specific time frame.

In another sense, it would make more sense to rank up on both platforms at the same time, rather than focusing on ranking up on just one without affecting the other.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2024, 08:31:16 AM by Tribalchief »
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████▄▄█▄▄█▄▄██████████▀██████
█████░░█░░█░░█░░████████████▀████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████████▀██
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
██░░█░░█░░███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀███████████████████████
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████▄▄▄██████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████

███████████████▀▀███
██
█████████▀▀░░░░███
███████▀▀░░░▄▀░░▐███
███▀▀░░░░▄█▀░░░░████
█▄▄░░░▄██▀░░░░░▐████
█████░█▀░░░░░░░█████
█████▌▐░░▄░░░░▐█████
██████░▄███▄░░██████
████████████████████

████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
THE.BEST.CRYPTO.MARKETING.AGENCY
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████

████████████████████
██
▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██
██░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░██
██░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░██
██░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░██
██░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░██
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄███
████████████▄░██████
████████████████████

████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Online SmartGold01

• Coinomize.biz
    • View Profile

« Reply #5 on: March 10, 2024, 12:36:16 AM »
I think you need to understand the working mechanism of this forum. Unlike BTT that uses the merit-base system for ranking and also signifying quality post, the ATT uses post count for ranking, and Karma for signifying quality of a post. I don't think teleported users or even native users should be bothered, because with just a single +karma, one can also issue out countless numbers of karma to others within a specific time frame.

In another sense, it would make more sense to rank up on both platforms at the same time, rather than focusing on ranking up on just one without affecting the other.

Usually maybe it could be that i am the one who is getting it twisted because I came to understand that if you rank to Hero here without the btt getting to legendary your rank over here won't change, so in my opinion it's better for account to change independently without the need for anyone to come change manually. When your account changes without the need for both change simultaneously it makes it more better otherwise for this configuration one has to make efforts in both site for them move to the next rank.

Offline Sokani

• Activity: 462
  • Last Active: Today at 11:59:58 AM
    • View Profile

Poll Voter Topic Starter Karma
« Reply #6 on: March 10, 2024, 12:38:02 PM »
~
Just to support what Tribalchief said. Below are the no of post count you need to move to the next rank:

Jr. Member   46
Member   90
Full Member   136
Sr. Member   312
Hero Member   700
Legendary   1200
Mythical   5000
Padawan   10000
Jedi   15000
Jedi Master   20000

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #6 on: March 10, 2024, 12:38:02 PM »

Online Tribalchief

• Bitcoin or Nothing
    • View Profile

« Reply #7 on: March 10, 2024, 01:03:14 PM »
Usually maybe it could be that i am the one who is getting it twisted because I came to understand that if you rank to Hero here without the btt getting to legendary your rank over here won't change,

I am not quite sure if such things occur. Ranking up on this website requires meeting certain conditions beyond post count. Factors such as the number of started posts, time spent on the forum, karma, etc., come into play. When these conditions are not met, it becomes challenging to reach the legendary rank you mentioned, unless you decide to notify the admin to re-teleport your new rank from the BTT. The entire mechanism has some technicalities.

so in my opinion it's better for account to change independently without the need for anyone to come change manually. When your account changes without the need for both change simultaneously it makes it more better otherwise for this configuration one has to make efforts in both site for them move to the next rank.

I think this is very possible, but due to the fact that teleported account don't actually start from the scratch on this site, most conditions can't be met on time.
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████

███████████████▀▀███
██
█████████▀▀░░░░███
███████▀▀░░░▄▀░░▐███
███▀▀░░░░▄█▀░░░░████
█▄▄░░░▄██▀░░░░░▐████
█████░█▀░░░░░░░█████
█████▌▐░░▄░░░░▐█████
██████░▄███▄░░██████
████████████████████

████████████████████
████████████████████

████████████████████
██
▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██
██░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░██
██░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░██
██░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░██
██░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░██
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄███
████████████▄░██████
████████████████████

████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Online Mr. Allcrypto

• Activity: 330
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: Today at 10:03:00 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Karma Good Avatar Signature
« Reply #8 on: March 10, 2024, 08:12:57 PM »
As far as you're posting quality post, and your not defaulting any of the forum rules, then someone will give you karma.
I really appreciate everyone showing love to the upcoming by giving karma so that the upcoming will be motivated...

Online Sim_card

• Activity: 781
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 10:53:12 PM
    • View Profile

500 Posts Poll Voter Quick Poster
« Reply #9 on: March 16, 2024, 07:28:28 PM »
~
Just to support what Tribalchief said. Below are the no of post count you need to move to the next rank:

Jr. Member   46
Member   90
Full Member   136
Sr. Member   312
Hero Member   700
Legendary   1200
Mythical   5000
Padawan   10000
Jedi   15000
Jedi Master   20000
For Native users, and not for users that teleported their account from the other forum. The reason why I said so is that I observed that a user here ranked up in the other forum, and instantly his rank reflected here too. Karma is just for you to know that someone learnt something from your post, and he appreciates it. Just keep on with post that people will learn from and you will have the karmas.

Offline Agbe

• Activity: 1095
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 05:37:03 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    Poll Voter Quick Poster 1000 Posts
« Reply #10 on: March 16, 2024, 07:53:01 PM »
~

Jr. Member   46
Member   90
Full Member   136
Sr. Member   312
Hero Member   700
Legendary   1200
Mythical   5000
Padawan   10000
Jedi   15000
Jedi Master   20000
With your above list Karma is not a a criteria for rank and if karma is not a criteria for rank why a campaign manager uses karma as a criteria to accept participants? Because I can also remember when the admin said karma is not criteria for rank. Well at time goes we will know better. Op base on the above mentioned and I think you don't have to worry for karma. Tribalchief please can you quote the source of that information because that will be displayed as plagiarism because you definitely collect that list from somewhere and you didn't reference the source and making it to your write up is wrong. If you put the source link people would click it and see more information there. So please put the link before they report you.

Online Tribalchief

• Bitcoin or Nothing
    • View Profile

« Reply #11 on: March 16, 2024, 08:42:54 PM »
~

Jr. Member   46
Member   90
Full Member   136
Sr. Member   312
Hero Member   700
Legendary   1200
Mythical   5000
Padawan   10000
Jedi   15000
Jedi Master   20000
Tribalchief please can you quote the source of that information because that will be displayed as plagiarism because you definitely collect that list from somewhere and you didn't reference the source and making it to your write up is wrong. If you put the source link people would click it and see more information there. So please put the link before they report you.

I literally can't even identify what you are talking about. You quoted someone else post, but mentioned me. Still confused though, please kindly take your time to go through the entire post or make me understand better. All what i have written are basically from my opinion and not copied from anywhere. Unless you are talking about SmartGold01 who made a list just to support what I have said. :(
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████

███████████████▀▀███
██
█████████▀▀░░░░███
███████▀▀░░░▄▀░░▐███
███▀▀░░░░▄█▀░░░░████
█▄▄░░░▄██▀░░░░░▐████
█████░█▀░░░░░░░█████
█████▌▐░░▄░░░░▐█████
██████░▄███▄░░██████
████████████████████

████████████████████
████████████████████

████████████████████
██
▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██
██░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░██
██░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░██
██░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░██
██░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░██
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄███
████████████▄░██████
████████████████████

████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Online Igebotz

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1900
  • The Sherrif
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: Today at 10:55:50 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Poll Voter Poll Starter Quick Poster
« Reply #12 on: March 16, 2024, 08:46:44 PM »
Ranking requirements are big secrets. The admin do not want it to be abused according to his own words. I think ranking up has a lot to do with post counts and points. Karma is only an ice on the cake.

I change the ranking as i see fit ... I do not want anyone to know the process, to avoid abuse.

For campaigns, some require good karma, others don't.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Online Tribalchief

• Bitcoin or Nothing
    • View Profile

« Reply #13 on: March 16, 2024, 09:00:06 PM »
Ranking requirements are big secrets. The admin do not want it to be abused according to his own words. I think ranking up has a lot to do with post counts and points. Karma is only an ice on the cake.

I change the ranking as i see fit ... I do not want anyone to know the process, to avoid abuse.

For campaigns, some require good karma, others don't.

We can't even tell if the ranking process has been changed since only the admin knows what happens behind the scene, but surprisingly, most of us still believe very much in the old articles that explains how ranking works and the requirements that makes it work.

Normal normal my guys, Btc nah the best coins, but shall anything wey you dey do for this life risk dey oo, but for me the risk no big like day.

I still don't understand how btc is related to karma. I wonder how we enjoy the platform without reading people's post. Please kindly read the post, re-edit this comment, and drop a nice comment.
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████

███████████████▀▀███
██
█████████▀▀░░░░███
███████▀▀░░░▄▀░░▐███
███▀▀░░░░▄█▀░░░░████
█▄▄░░░▄██▀░░░░░▐████
█████░█▀░░░░░░░█████
█████▌▐░░▄░░░░▐█████
██████░▄███▄░░██████
████████████████████

████████████████████
████████████████████

████████████████████
██
▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██
██░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░██
██░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░██
██░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░██
██░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░██
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄███
████████████▄░██████
████████████████████

████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Online Cryptsafe

• Activity: 816
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Referrals: 4
  • Last Active: Today at 10:45:00 PM
    • View Profile

500 Posts Search Poll Voter
« Reply #14 on: March 16, 2024, 10:40:09 PM »
~

Jr. Member   46
Member   90
Full Member   136
Sr. Member   312
Hero Member   700
Legendary   1200
Mythical   5000
Padawan   10000
Jedi   15000
Jedi Master   20000
For Native users, and not for users that teleported their account from the other forum. The reason why I said so is that I observed that a user here ranked up in the other forum, and instantly his rank reflected here too. Karma is just for you to know that someone learnt something from your post, and he appreciates it. Just keep on with post that people will learn from and you will have the karmas.

I think the post count to qualify new rank is general for every one because teleported members were given the privilege to start from their rank possibly based on the fact that they already have the experience and knowledge about the platform and can be able to make it happen on this platform and possibly, the managers could have negotiated that aspect with the admin and he agreed to it because it would have not been fine members from bitcointalk coming here to start afresh coupled with the fact that we already have the experience on how to operate on  platforms of this nature.
The number of post to qualify one for a new rank still remains the same and karma has no effect on ranking but just a thanks you for your contribution and nothing much.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2024, 10:42:37 PM by Cryptsafe »
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
MIXERO.IO
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██