follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Hava Coin For IBC staking  (Read 1561 times)

Offline FOKA33

• Activity: 128
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: April 13, 2024, 06:05:49 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
    Badges: (View All)
    100 Posts Mobile User Poll Voter
Re: Hava Coin For IBC staking
« Reply #15 on: March 18, 2024, 11:55:42 PM »
Hava token is a native token network which is one of the Blockchain that are part of cosmos ecosystem, hava is used for staking and paying fees on Juno network. It has a fixed supply of 100M of tokens which makes it a deflationary asset. Hava network is responsible for developing a defi ecosystem.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #15 on: March 18, 2024, 11:55:42 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline LogitechMouse

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1583
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer | Since 2019
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 09:01:51 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    10 Poll Votes Linux User Mobile User
« Reply #16 on: March 24, 2024, 04:18:12 PM »
I believe that there are some ATOM, TIA and stakers of other coins here so I'll give a bit of a heads-up because I just saw it a few hours ago that the coin only has 24 hours to claim the free tokens. When it will start? We don't know when, but once the claiming starts, we only have 24 hours to claim it or it will be gone. I saw it here:

https://twitter.com/AirdropGlideapp/status/1771786431024800164

Also, if you will look at that tweet, you will see those insane APYs after the claiming phase. The highest is the liquidity mining on Osmosis where liquidity providers will be given as high as 68745% APYs. I mean I don't want to say that it's a scam because after all, we got it all for free, but to give that high APY sounds fishy. Opinions?

Offline Metha Wulandarin

• Activity: 1048
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 07:54:19 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    Quick Poster 1000 Posts Karma Good
« Reply #17 on: March 24, 2024, 08:59:38 PM »
I believe that there are some ATOM, TIA and stakers of other coins here so I'll give a bit of a heads-up because I just saw it a few hours ago that the coin only has 24 hours to claim the free tokens. When it will start? We don't know when, but once the claiming starts, we only have 24 hours to claim it or it will be gone. I saw it here:

https://twitter.com/AirdropGlideapp/status/1771786431024800164

Also, if you will look at that tweet, you will see those insane APYs after the claiming phase. The highest is the liquidity mining on Osmosis where liquidity providers will be given as high as 68745% APYs. I mean I don't want to say that it's a scam because after all, we got it all for free, but to give that high APY sounds fishy. Opinions?
Thanks for the information
If they give only 24 hours for airdrop claims, it looks like there is unpreparedness from HAVA developers and it looks like they are avoiding the large number of hava coins claimed by eligible users.
Is it possible that developers are afraid that their coins will experience a significant decline due to the influence of sales from Hava recipients?
Inj makes me doubt this project

Offline LogitechMouse

• Legendary
    • View Profile

« Reply #18 on: April 02, 2024, 08:21:08 PM »
Just to give an update regarding the airdrop.
The claiming is now open, and it will only last for 24 hours meaning we only have 24 hours to claim our airdrop tokens.

Here's the link: https://havacoin.xyz/airdrop
I'm not hoping for that much for this coin since it's a meme coin, but hey it's free money so I don't have the right to complain at all. :D

Offline Metha Wulandarin

• Coinomize.biz
    • View Profile

« Reply #19 on: April 02, 2024, 09:10:38 PM »
The claiming is now open, and it will only last for 24 hours meaning we only have 24 hours to claim our airdrop tokens.

I'm not hoping for that much for this coin since it's a meme coin, but hey it's free money so I don't have the right to complain at all. :D
There seems to be a minimum stake, I staked below $100 and it didn't qualify.

Maybe I should increase it again, maybe later after Bitcoin has finished halving or if the price of Tia is below $10 because if I have to buy it now I think it's too high and now I want to turn the money into other projects.

Offline owlest

• Legendary
  • Activity: 3699
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 07:42:17 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 25
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #20 on: April 07, 2024, 09:58:38 AM »

Maybe I should increase it again, maybe later after Bitcoin has finished halving or if the price of Tia is below $10 because if I have to buy it now I think it's too high and now I want to turn the money into other projects.
I have heard that the minimum bet for an airdrop is $100, although not all projects adhere to this. Some have given out rewards for holding a much smaller amount, while others have set high bars, sometimes exceeding the equivalent of $500. The amount given out depends on each individual project. It is interesting to consider how managers calculate the amount to distribute.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline Metha Wulandarin

• Coinomize.biz
    • View Profile

« Reply #21 on: April 07, 2024, 03:57:42 PM »

I have heard that the minimum bet for an airdrop is $100, although not all projects adhere to this. Some have given out rewards for holding a much smaller amount, while others have set high bars, sometimes exceeding the equivalent of $500. The amount given out depends on each individual project. It is interesting to consider how managers calculate the amount to distribute.
I think so too because many do not meet the requirements, maybe because the party from HAVA COIN does not know that many users are from the lower class if it's like this for me it's not fair, although I don't have much hope for airdrops like this because it has been proven that airdrops like this do not give so many prizes that the estimated prizes are not much

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #21 on: April 07, 2024, 03:57:42 PM »

Offline owlest

• Legendary
  • Your Privacy Matters
    • View Profile

« Reply #22 on: April 08, 2024, 09:16:07 AM »
I think so too because many do not meet the requirements, maybe because the party from HAVA COIN does not know that many users are from the lower class if it's like this for me it's not fair, although I don't have much hope for airdrops like this because it has been proven that airdrops like this do not give so many prizes that the estimated prizes are not much
Most users are not familiar with the Cosmos ecosystem, so they tend to focus on other assets and blockchains. Many prioritize retrodrops and other activities that do not require investments, so they are not interested in airdrops. In our community, many users have reported having 100 or more Atoms in several wallets, as well as other coins needed for airdrops.

Offline LogitechMouse

• Legendary
    • View Profile

« Reply #23 on: April 10, 2024, 04:42:17 AM »

They are making the requirements a bit high so that the bots will not farm the airdrop.
If you're in to airdrop for quite some time already, you already know that there are some investors who are taking advantage of some airdrops that has a low-entry barrier. The same happened with SAGA as well, but ALT is the one that I'm disappointed about because the minimum amount of TIA that's required for an investor to be eligible is 35 which is pretty high. I only got 23 TIA at that time.

Anyway, increasing your position will make your chances higher, but it isn't certain. TIA going back to 10$? I might be a bit optimistic, but it might not happen at least this year. If you want to buy it below 10$, you must wait until the bear market season. Only my prediction. :) Well, there are many airdrops coming up so let's just wait.

Offline owlest

• Legendary
  • Your Privacy Matters
    • View Profile

« Reply #24 on: April 10, 2024, 09:42:22 AM »

They are making the requirements a bit high so that the bots will not farm the airdrop.
If you're in to airdrop for quite some time already, you already know that there are some investors who are taking advantage of some airdrops that has a low-entry barrier. The same happened with SAGA as well, but ALT is the one that I'm disappointed about because the minimum amount of TIA that's required for an investor to be eligible is 35 which is pretty high. I only got 23 TIA at that time.

Anyway, increasing your position will make your chances higher, but it isn't certain. TIA going back to 10$? I might be a bit optimistic, but it might not happen at least this year. If you want to buy it below 10$, you must wait until the bear market season. Only my prediction. :) Well, there are many airdrops coming up so let's just wait.
The amount of 35 TIA may seem small to those who received an airdrop, but it is significant to those who did not. Therefore, people's claims may be inflated. They used to give over 200 TIA for a 50 atom bid, but some people, like myself, have sold the asset.
As for the price, most assets have gone down in value. If you have the funds, consider buying a small amount as there is no telling when the next increase will occur.

Offline Metha Wulandarin

• Coinomize.biz
    • View Profile

« Reply #25 on: April 17, 2024, 07:01:46 PM »
Most users are not familiar with the Cosmos ecosystem, so they tend to focus on other assets and blockchains. Many prioritize retrodrops and other activities that do not require investments, so they are not interested in airdrops. In our community, many users have reported having 100 or more Atoms in several wallets, as well as other coins needed for airdrops.
Yes, therefore the investment I make in projects like this is only a little, as you said the risk is very high and even if we stake more than 100 Atom tokens it does not guarantee to qualify because most of them are taken from the leaderboard.

Offline LogitechMouse

• Legendary
    • View Profile

« Reply #26 on: April 18, 2024, 08:50:50 AM »
Yes, therefore the investment I make in projects like this is only a little, as you said the risk is very high and even if we stake more than 100 Atom tokens it does not guarantee to qualify because most of them are taken from the leaderboard.
From my observation, you don't need a leaderboard when it comes to staking.
It's either you are qualified because you got the minimum requirement of token to be eligible, or not. No leaderboards whatsoever in staking, but it all depends on the amount of tokens you staked.

100 ATOMS is very high already. I have almost 60 ATOMS currently staked and based on my experience, I'm always eligible to every airdrop that includes "staked ATOM" as a requirement. I'm not saying that you need to buy 60, but the higher the coins, the higher the chances.

If you want to be eligible with airdrops on Cosmos Ecosystem, holding ATOM would be better than holding TIA. I'm currently looking on twitter for some legit airdrops for those who are holding ATOM, and I saw some. Soarchain, COOK (possible meme coin again), Elys Network are just some, and many more in the future I believe. Can I also ask you if how many ATOMS you are curerntly holding (that is if you want to disclose it here only). :)

Offline Metha Wulandarin

• Coinomize.biz
    • View Profile

« Reply #27 on: April 18, 2024, 05:48:18 PM »
From my observation, you don't need a leaderboard when it comes to staking.
It's either you are qualified because you got the minimum requirement of token to be eligible, or not. No leaderboards whatsoever in staking, but it all depends on the amount of tokens you staked.

100 ATOMS is very high already. I have almost 60 ATOMS currently staked and based on my experience, I'm always eligible to every airdrop that includes "staked ATOM" as a requirement. I'm not saying that you need to buy 60, but the higher the coins, the higher the chances.

If you want to be eligible with airdrops on Cosmos Ecosystem, holding ATOM would be better than holding TIA. I'm currently looking on twitter for some legit airdrops for those who are holding ATOM, and I saw some. Soarchain, COOK (possible meme coin again), Elys Network are just some, and many more in the future I believe. Can I also ask you if how many ATOMS you are curerntly holding (that is if you want to disclose it here only). :)
After you read this post and see how much Atom I have maybe this will make you laugh out loud, maybe in your heart you will say, "only $21 capital already expects to qualify, no way", this is all my balance that I have now, if you want to increase it I will not refuse it :) ;D

Offline LogitechMouse

• Legendary
    • View Profile

« Reply #28 on: April 19, 2024, 08:33:27 AM »
~
After you read this post and see how much Atom I have maybe this will make you laugh out loud, maybe in your heart you will say, "only $21 capital already expects to qualify, no way", this is all my balance that I have now, if you want to increase it I will not refuse it :) ;D
~
There's no reason for me to laugh. I know the feeling.
I also came at that point when I don't have any money to use to invest even though I really wanted to invest.

If I only have spare money on my Keplr account I would but unfortunately, all of my assets are currently staked (compounded using Restake and Yieldmos). Well, I would assume that you are doing DCA currently right especially now that you are being paid in our signature campaign. :) Increase your positions, and I guess forget about the airdrops. Just focus on increasing your position and gain profit thru capital appreciation.

Take note. All coins are down as of this moment. Take the opportunity like what I'm doing. :) Good luck as well.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG