follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: What's the biggest airdrop you've ever received?  (Read 3909 times)

Offline ajiz138

• Activity: 1120
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: May 03, 2024, 03:15:52 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Badges: (View All)
    1000 Posts Linux User Mobile User
Re: What's the biggest airdrop you've ever received?
« Reply #90 on: April 21, 2024, 06:30:55 PM »
As an airdrop hunter I would argue that Airdrop is just a means to earn free coins, whether it's a memecoin project, Defi, a new Chain or something else, all in one.

And every airdrop that is done must have carried out an analysis process so that the project that is done not only gives useless results, but also provides great rewards.

In recent years, many Tesnet airdrops have rewarded thousands of dollars for its early adopters, and some memecoins have also come with big rewards.
Good opportunities exist everywhere, but only experienced hunters who are willing to take a little risk can turn their time and effort into big rewards. Airdrops have been around for years, but they only really became popular thanks to the Testnets in 2023 and the stories of young hunters making millions of USD. I think they also contribute value to the market through media promotion, helping people to become interested in and aware of crypto, and thus turning them into future crypto supporters or investors.
Airdrop is indeed promising as long as we can be diligent in searching for and analyzing which projects will give us very large prizes, and indeed if we succeed in analyzing a promising project, we will get prizes that are not small in nominal value.

Many people also joined because seeing the airdrop, they started to be curious about cryptocurrency. And even without spending any capital, airdrop hunters earn money. Now there are even many groups that have a large number of members just to hunt for airdrops.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #90 on: April 21, 2024, 06:30:55 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline DAMKAR

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Last Active: May 03, 2024, 09:05:28 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #91 on: April 23, 2024, 08:36:55 PM »

Airdrop is indeed promising as long as we can be diligent in searching for and analyzing which projects will give us very large prizes, and indeed if we succeed in analyzing a promising project, we will get prizes that are not small in nominal value.

Many people also joined because seeing the airdrop, they started to be curious about cryptocurrency. And even without spending any capital, airdrop hunters earn money. Now there are even many groups that have a large number of members just to hunt for airdrops.
For now, it seems like the airdrop is more valuable than joining the bounty on the forum, is this a shift in function? because only the signature bounty campaign is currently worth it. As I followed this time, paid BTC and really worth it. Some bounties are not very profitable, and are a waste of time.

Offline ajiz138

• View Profile

« Reply #92 on: April 24, 2024, 03:00:37 PM »

For now, it seems like the airdrop is more valuable than joining the bounty on the forum, is this a shift in function? because only the signature bounty campaign is currently worth it. As I followed this time, paid BTC and really worth it. Some bounties are not very profitable, and are a waste of time.
Well, that's right, I also feel the same thing. Now it seems that it is more valuable to participate in airdrops than bounties, now it's not like before where bounties made us get something big from the prizes they gave.

But there is nothing wrong if we do everything, as long as we can do everything for free then that's good, maybe you are right, in terms of time we will feel wasted. But it comes back to ourselves.

Offline Jamal Aezaz

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1539
  • Last Active: May 03, 2024, 09:14:44 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    Quick Poster Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary
« Reply #93 on: April 24, 2024, 09:29:00 PM »

Airdrops are really good for earning money and getting rewarded but for it one should choose a good airdrop after searching deep. I think Airdrops are more valuable currently than any other mechanism of earning which we cannot get from another source.

Airdrops hunters know better how to choose Airdrops and how to work according to it therefore they are experienced in Airdrops as a result of which they are getting huge reward from free Airdrops also.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline Doovla

• 1 strike
  • Activity: 473
  • Last Active: May 03, 2024, 09:57:48 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Super active 50 Posts in one day too active, 25 Posts in one day Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #94 on: April 26, 2024, 12:00:16 AM »
I have participated in over 100 airdrops since I have been active on both forums. It's easy, filling is the point and waiting, and then, if you wish, you can enter and trade afterwards. The biggest airdrop was $750. Back then, even on the DeepOnion forum, there were a lot of easy airdrops.

Offline LogitechMouse

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1602
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer | Since 2019
  • Last Active: May 03, 2024, 05:15:44 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    10 Poll Votes Linux User Mobile User
« Reply #95 on: April 26, 2024, 05:38:09 AM »
I have participated in over 100 airdrops since I have been active on both forums. It's easy, filling is the point and waiting, and then, if you wish, you can enter and trade afterwards. The biggest airdrop was $750. Back then, even on the DeepOnion forum, there were a lot of easy airdrops.
Correct me but this is year 2017 to around 2018, right?
That's when ICO's are very popular and so this coin also became popular especially in Bitcointalk.

Anyway, it's good for you that you manage to join that many airdrops in a short amount of time. As for myself, I tried to follow many airdrops a few days ago, but aside from me getting overwhelmed because it's that many, I don't have the extra funds to join on them as well because most of them requires you depositing some money in order to get points that will be exchanged with tokens in the future.

As for my biggest airdrop, it was DYM token. Dymension gave me around 60+ I think, and with its starting price on Binance of $5, I got around $300 for free. Those who staked more got better for sure.

Offline ajiz138

• View Profile

« Reply #96 on: April 26, 2024, 02:34:29 PM »

Airdrops are really good for earning money and getting rewarded but for it one should choose a good airdrop after searching deep. I think Airdrops are more valuable currently than any other mechanism of earning which we cannot get from another source.

Airdrops hunters know better how to choose Airdrops and how to work according to it therefore they are experienced in Airdrops as a result of which they are getting huge reward from free Airdrops also.
However, even so, we also cannot depend on airdrops for our income, because airdrops are things that we are not sure whether we will get or not. It would be better for us to have a main job and just use airdrops as additional income for us.

However, this comes back to our personal decision, because I also see that some people only focus on airdrops and they can still fulfill their living needs. However, I suggest having a main job with a more certain income.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #96 on: April 26, 2024, 02:34:29 PM »

Offline Vx1

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2350
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: May 03, 2024, 04:20:05 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #97 on: April 26, 2024, 07:40:20 PM »

Currently, there are very few people interested in bounties, or you could even say there are none. If you compare Airdrops, the difference is very big. Maybe because many Airdrops give big rewards, so many people are hunting for them. 
If only this forum didn't have a signature campaign that paid for BTC, maybe the forum would be quiet because many people were focused on working on the Airdrop.

Offline bounceback

• Activity: 836
  • Last Active: May 03, 2024, 06:44:52 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
    Karma Good 500 Posts Karma
« Reply #98 on: April 26, 2024, 08:04:19 PM »
I can't remember well with how many bigger reward airdrop receiving since active last four years ago and keep existing until right now, currently last bigger receiving around one month later earned almost $1k from old airdrop with their coins pump drastically.  I think many unpredictable price of airdrop right now just not lazy when doing all airdrop task, indeed get many airdrop not paid yet or reward too small based on how long airdrop participants around few months and active doing all task but not balance yet with how much airdrop reward receiving.
I don't have ideas for stopping with participant in airdrop, not matter with small or bigger reward but won't miss any airdrop yet every new airdrop launching.

Offline Jamal Aezaz

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1539
  • Last Active: May 03, 2024, 09:14:44 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    Quick Poster Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary
« Reply #99 on: April 26, 2024, 08:10:16 PM »
However, even so, we also cannot depend on airdrops for our income, because airdrops are things that we are not sure whether we will get or not. It would be better for us to have a main job and just use airdrops as additional income for us.

However, this comes back to our personal decision, because I also see that some people only focus on airdrops and they can still fulfill their living needs. However, I suggest having a main job with a more certain income.

We cannot be dependent on anything for getting salary from crypto because regular jobs can give us regular salary but crypto has no surety about how long it will be profitable for us. We can think of Airdrops as just a side job and if they do not give us profit then we have not to be worried about it and this can only be possible if we are getting salary from another job and are mentally prepared for every situation in crypto.

One job is not enough therefore one should take help from Investment or anything else that can fulfil their dreams and help them in managing their duties and I think participating in Airdrops can be crucial in this concern.
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
MIXERO.IO
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline ajiz138

• View Profile

« Reply #100 on: April 27, 2024, 02:04:05 PM »

We cannot be dependent on anything for getting salary from crypto because regular jobs can give us regular salary but crypto has no surety about how long it will be profitable for us. We can think of Airdrops as just a side job and if they do not give us profit then we have not to be worried about it and this can only be possible if we are getting salary from another job and are mentally prepared for every situation in crypto.

One job is not enough therefore one should take help from Investment or anything else that can fulfil their dreams and help them in managing their duties and I think participating in Airdrops can be crucial in this concern.
So that's what I mean, even though crypto gives us a large income, having many sources of income is better than just relying on one source of income. Because if one of our sources has a problem, we still have other sources of income that we can use.

We must continue to have a mindset that will make us have a bright future. One of them is by having several sources of income, indeed it will drain our energy, but in my opinion it will be comparable to what we will feel in the future.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG