follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Poll

Do you like the idea of CBDC and do you think that it will be implemented in mostly each country?

I like CBDC and think it will be widely implemented
0 (0%)
I don't like CBDC but afraid it will be widely implemented
4 (66.7%)
I like CBDC but afraid it will not be widely implemented
0 (0%)
I don't like CBDC and hope it will not be widely implemented
2 (33.3%)
Abstain
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 6

Author Topic: CBDC: good or bad? Will it be actively implemented or is this a dead-end idea?  (Read 608 times)

Offline Agbe

• Activity: 1100
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: April 29, 2024, 09:33:06 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    Badges: (View All)
    Poll Voter Quick Poster 1000 Posts
in Nigeria i heard the people are using USD more and BTC than their eNaira. that's why the CBDC is failing. i think the government will one day find a way to coerce every one to use the app.
That is the beginning of the Nigerian Naira or currency fall and this issue is not a recent problem but from the onset of the creation of the country because once a country leave her own currency and use another country currency then definitely they must devalue their to accept the other. Except the poor masses but both the middle class and the upper classes are using dollar for transaction. Even the TV and radio stations mention " US Dollar" when they are calling currency and that is also wrong because as a sovereign nation, they are call their own currency for whatever they do or call. And I have questioned Media stations on this many times but instead they kept quiet. And today we are all seeing the impact.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline DrBeer

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1929
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: April 29, 2024, 10:02:52 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Badges: (View All)
    Poll Voter too active, 25 Posts in one day Karma Good
CBDC is a monster that was spawned by the wonderful idea of blockchain and cryptocurrencies.

Let me make it clear - CBDC is not about service and convenience, or "blockchain for the public", it is first of all about TOTAL CONTROL.
And not only control, but also management of your money !
A few basic concepts of CBDC (officially will have other names, but the essence does not change):
- digital passport of a citizen, aka wallet, tied to a person from birth to finalization. It is a "digital signature" that will "sign" ALL financial transactions.
- A system of "labeling" money. Any of your "pennies" can be labeled, for further tracking of its "movement".
- control system. It allows you to work on the level of wallets and labeled funds, from the collection of analytics to.... BLOCKING. And blocking of the wallet, but "marked coins".

Let me explain by example: someone Smith turned out to be a "bad man".  His money is "dirty". They are marked, and then the money from Smith, for example, to your wallet, becomes LOCKED. You have it in your wallet, but you can't use it.
Or even simpler - a person turned out to be a delinquent, for example. Blocking the wallet and ... he can't make a single payment, he can't get a transaction...

And all this "beauty" will not be presented to the public in the open and in full. And let's not forget that CBDC is a centralized system from birth...

And fiat (cash and non-cash) money is already beginning to leave this world en masse.

No, I'm not scaring anyone, I'm just trying to convey that CBDC is not a victory, it's a global "defeat" of freedoms, which we are presented as progress

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG