follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: When will Bitcoin catch up with Gold in capitalization?  (Read 5603 times)

Offline Wiseman

• Legendary
  • Activity: 4327
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 08:10:36 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 29
    Badges: (View All)
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Quick Poster
Re: When will Bitcoin catch up with Gold in capitalization?
« Reply #90 on: April 13, 2024, 07:29:38 AM »
Gold and Bitcoin are indeed very different commodities and have different shapes or characteristics too. Gold has a physical form that can be used for transactions until ancient times before the internet, we could use gold to make whatever purchases you want, whereas now technology continues to develop and Bitcoin is created as a digital currency that can compete with the price of gold. Currently Bitcoin is very popular because Bitcoin has fast price movements so it will be profitable for those who can make good use of its price movements.

Yes, there is no point in comparing Bitcoin and gold Bitcoin is now the most popular cryptocurrency and the most profitable investment that has ever been gold I can never boast of such popularity and the maximum that gold was capable of was to be an investment opportunity for investment in the past, but now gold is not worth the future pay attention.
Yeah Bitcoin has an edge on that perspective just to be honest and gold on the otherhand has an edge to industrial sector. Bitcoin is future proof when it comes to being a currency or investment no doubt about that.

It’s definitely difficult to say what is more profitable now, or more precisely what will be more profitable in 5-10 years, because even Bitcoins cannot help but begin to grow further, and today Bitcoin is the most popular asset for investment; what it will be worth in 5 years is unknown; Bitcoin may cost in 5 years. 1 million dollars and one dollar
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #90 on: April 13, 2024, 07:29:38 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline pacar_tiri

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1976
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: April 28, 2024, 03:51:27 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Topic Starter
« Reply #91 on: April 13, 2024, 07:38:20 AM »
You are both right, we have entered the digital era, even though the government has not yet fully accepted digital currency technology. We don't always use FIAT money, maybe it will change to digital currency in the future. Let's just wait.
If we talk about the government then it depends on which government you are talking about, in the American government many digital currency platforms have been created and many are also developing there. Even in China there are also many digital currencies being developed, so I think many countries have who started developing a digital currency to show that his country is a developing country.

Offline Peter90

• Activity: 761
  • Last Active: Today at 04:09:08 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 19
    Quick Poster 10 Poll Votes 500 Posts
« Reply #92 on: April 13, 2024, 09:33:25 AM »
and today Bitcoin is the most popular asset for investment

Bitcoin is only the most popular asset on the news

I don't think they considered BTC.
Where would BTC stay in this chart?

Offline dekafee79

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2468
  • Last Active: April 28, 2024, 12:25:04 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #93 on: April 13, 2024, 06:03:11 PM »
You are both right, we have entered the digital era, even though the government has not yet fully accepted digital currency technology. We don't always use FIAT money, maybe it will change to digital currency in the future. Let's just wait.
If we talk about the government then it depends on which government you are talking about, in the American government many digital currency platforms have been created and many are also developing there. Even in China there are also many digital currencies being developed, so I think many countries have who started developing a digital currency to show that his country is a developing country.
Many developed countries have developed digital currencies, that's true. but the legality of bitcoin and altcoins as payment methods is still not legalized. This is also a problem for us crypto lovers who hope that crypto currency can also be accepted and legalized in every country

Offline Wiseman

• Legendary
  • Your Privacy Matters
    • View Profile

« Reply #94 on: April 14, 2024, 07:29:33 AM »
and today Bitcoin is the most popular asset for investment

Bitcoin is only the most popular asset on the news

I don't think they considered BTC.
Where would BTC stay in this chart?

Still, I think that I said this in the context of those who know how to make money on it, rich people with old money are not very willing to invest in something new, Bitcoin is very good for those who are starting their journey in trading and do not want to trade through brokers on the stock exchange.

Offline KryptoBull

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2902
  • ₿itcoin maximalist
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 02:24:06 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
    Sixth year Anniversary 10 Polls 2500 Posts
« Reply #95 on: April 15, 2024, 03:22:37 AM »
Still, I think that I said this in the context of those who know how to make money on it, rich people with old money are not very willing to invest in something new, Bitcoin is very good for those who are starting their journey in trading and do not want to trade through brokers on the stock exchange.
Older generations may still place their faith in Gold, oil, real estate, stocks, and so on, while younger generations have missed out on those opportunities. What younger generations have is technological savvy and dynamism. They can learn about blockchain and crypto, and they will seize the crypto wave to create opportunities for wealth. I believe that younger generations will adopt BTC more easily and buy BTC instead of stocks or Gold. This is why we are seeing BTC prices rising more strongly than stock indices and gold. Of course, the total market cap of crypto in general and BTC in particular is still very small compared to the value of the gold and stock markets. BTC will need more time and support to catch up with Gold in the future, maybe 20-30 years.

Offline Wiseman

• Legendary
  • Your Privacy Matters
    • View Profile

« Reply #96 on: April 15, 2024, 08:02:40 AM »
Older generations may still place their faith in Gold, oil, real estate, stocks, and so on, while younger generations have missed out on those opportunities. What younger generations have is technological savvy and dynamism. They can learn about blockchain and crypto, and they will seize the crypto wave to create opportunities for wealth. I believe that younger generations will adopt BTC more easily and buy BTC instead of stocks or Gold. This is why we are seeing BTC prices rising more strongly than stock indices and gold. Of course, the total market cap of crypto in general and BTC in particular is still very small compared to the value of the gold and stock markets. BTC will need more time and support to catch up with Gold in the future, maybe 20-30 years.

I think this doesn’t depend at all on how old a person is in cryptocurrency, there is no specific age category. I know a lot of people who are over 60, who are over 50, or over 40 years old. And in fact, I know very few people who are 20-30 years old. Cryptocurrency, people with a certain mindset are involved in cryptocurrency; they are just young people who, in fact, just work and don’t think about anything.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #96 on: April 15, 2024, 08:02:40 AM »

Offline KryptoBull

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2902
  • ₿itcoin maximalist
  • Last Active: Today at 02:24:06 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
    Sixth year Anniversary 10 Polls 2500 Posts
« Reply #97 on: April 16, 2024, 11:57:05 PM »
I think this doesn’t depend at all on how old a person is in cryptocurrency, there is no specific age category. I know a lot of people who are over 60, who are over 50, or over 40 years old. And in fact, I know very few people who are 20-30 years old. Cryptocurrency, people with a certain mindset are involved in cryptocurrency; they are just young people who, in fact, just work and don’t think about anything.
Investment decisions depend on many factors, including personal perceptions and views, which are shaped by the age and era one has experienced. Those who have been exposed to and seen opportunities in gold, oil, and stocks tend to favor them. Conversely, younger people exposed to the internet are more inclined towards BTC and crypto. Of course, there are many exceptions: many older adults still prefer BTC like Saylor, or many younger people are still anti-crypto.

I am just presenting a few cases so that we can see that many billionaires and many investment funds are starting to take an interest in BTC as a financial instrument for the investment field. This means that BTC is becoming an important part of the economy, the BTC cap has the potential to continue to grow strongly in the future and may catch up with the Gold cap in the future, possibly in 10-20 years.

Offline dwyane36

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1716
  • Your Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: Today at 05:28:50 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 13
    Mobile User Karma Good Karma
« Reply #98 on: April 17, 2024, 04:21:03 AM »
I am just presenting a few cases so that we can see that many billionaires and many investment funds are starting to take an interest in BTC as a financial instrument for the investment field. This means that BTC is becoming an important part of the economy, the BTC cap has the potential to continue to grow strongly in the future and may catch up with the Gold cap in the future, possibly in 10-20 years.

I think BTC will be able to reach the gold market cap much sooner, and it won't have to wait 20 years. In fact, even now there are many predictions that the BTC price will reach $1 million. At this price, the BTC market cap will be higher than the current gold market cap, and I wouldn't be surprised if it happens in a couple of halving, i.e. in 8 years.
             ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████▄█████████████████▄
  ▄███████████████████████████▄
 ████████████████▄▀▀███████████
▄███████████████████ ▀█████████
█████████████▀▀      ▐█████
████████████        ▄██████
▀███████████▌     ██████████▀
 █████
███████      ▀▀▀█████▀  █
  ███████████▄         ▀▀▀ ▄▄█
   ▀████████████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄███▀
     ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
UniJoin.io Bitcoin Mixer
.|
▄▄██████▄▄
▄██████▀██████▄
▄███▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀███▄
▄███░░░▄███▄░░░███▄
████░░████▀▄█░░████
████░░█▄▀▄███░░████
▀████░░▀███▀░░████▀
▀████▄░░░░░▄████▀
▀█████▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO LOGS
▄▄██████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▌░▄▄▄░▐████▄
▄█████░▀░░░█░█████▄
██████▌░░█▀░▐██████
███████▄░▄░▄███████
▀████▀░░░░░░░▀████▀
▀██▌░░░░░░░░░▐██▀
▀██▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄██▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO SIGN-UP
|████████████████████████
█████████████▀▄▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀█████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX ՈOW.
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Offline JISAN

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1209
  • Last Active: Today at 09:38:30 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #99 on: April 17, 2024, 05:23:17 AM »
About 212,582 tonnes of gold has been mined till 2023 and no one knows how much gold there is worldwide because it is a natural resource. But in the case of Bitcoin, even though its creator is still anonymous, its function has a supply limit set at 21 million. No more bitcoins can be mined. So even if all bitcoins were mined, the bitcoin price would still be around $815k per bitcoin to have a capitalization equal to Gold's current marketcap. And the market cap of gold is not stable so its cap will increase in the future. so bitcoin can never replace the gold by the supply or by the marketcap

Offline Wiseman

• Legendary
  • Your Privacy Matters
    • View Profile

« Reply #100 on: April 17, 2024, 07:39:19 AM »
Investment decisions depend on many factors, including personal perceptions and views, which are shaped by the age and era one has experienced. Those who have been exposed to and seen opportunities in gold, oil, and stocks tend to favor them. Conversely, younger people exposed to the internet are more inclined towards BTC and crypto. Of course, there are many exceptions: many older adults still prefer BTC like Saylor, or many younger people are still anti-crypto.

Due to the fact that Bitcoin was approved on the stock exchange in Asia, we can count on a good influx of investments, naturally, there is a good growth of Bitcoin, but we should not count on the fact that Bitcoin has the potential to grow. I believe that Bitcoin has the potential to grow as long as people buy it.

Offline pawel7777

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1553
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 01:49:13 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    Karma Bad Quick Poster Poll Voter
« Reply #101 on: April 26, 2024, 04:33:55 PM »
I think BTC will be able to reach the gold market cap much sooner, and it won't have to wait 20 years. In fact, even now there are many predictions that the BTC price will reach $1 million. At this price, the BTC market cap will be higher than the current gold market cap, and I wouldn't be surprised if it happens in a couple of halving, i.e. in 8 years.

Yeah, I think if Bitcoin is ever to overtake gold in terms of market cap, it will happen much sooner than 20 years, or it won't happen at all. It's just not the kind of asset that could stagnate for over a decade or so. Investors expect volatility and big gains, if they don't see it, they would jump off and look for something else.
Of course the public perception could change in the years to come, and Bitcoin could start being perceived as a safe store of value instead of get-rich-quick scheme, which is possible if the price stops following the 4-year halving cycles (which it will eventually).

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG