follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Why did most project launched close to halving?  (Read 828 times)

Offline MUGNIA

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1440
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: April 29, 2024, 11:06:03 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Badges: (View All)
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 1000 Posts
Re: Why did most project launched close to halving?
« Reply #30 on: April 15, 2024, 12:01:37 AM »

Why did most project launched close to halving?

because they take advantage of the prevailing market conditions. If they launch a project when the market is cold, they will not get anything to develop the project further, and can even kill the project they created earlier.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #30 on: April 15, 2024, 12:01:37 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Online DabsPoorVersion

• Activity: 1064
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 12:38:25 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    1000 Posts Karma Bad Poll Voter
« Reply #31 on: April 15, 2024, 08:47:22 AM »
I have been around the crypto-space for not less than 3 years plus now and although most post I red over here and the other forum shows that most project or nearly new birth project list close to halving, and this year I have come to confirm it myself because the rate at which project are launched is too alarming.

I just have this feelings that either since bull is around the corner they wanna utilized the opportunity for their project to soar or they launched for the purpose of scamming people around since most people don't know the real project to invest during halving.

I could be wrong in my perspective..

Please I would love to know your own experience and why projects launched within the halving period if I am not mistakenly.
There are different reasons why most projects are being launched before the halving event. I think these are the reasons why,

The first thing is, that more people are coming to start investing again in crypto. The demand is increasing as more people make their way with the sole reason of making a profit. These people are looking for a trend that they think is profitable to invest in just like in this bull run, Examples that become the trend are the meme coins and some other trend.

The second thing is, that those investors may be blinded by a lot of profitable investments that may become the reason why there are even scam projects trying to blend in with those legitimate projects. The intention is to take advantage of the people who are looking for projects they can invest in.

And any more other reason. Think of it as a season where a lot of money is circulating which is seen as an opportunity especially for project owners to finally start their project.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline joniboini

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1723
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: April 29, 2024, 06:47:04 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    Poll Voter Topic Starter Search
« Reply #32 on: April 15, 2024, 02:47:15 PM »
Most projects are already established and for new projects, it is really hard to score points because we already have so much existing projects.
Can you enlighten us, which projects are starting to be launched, OP?
If you have Twitter, try to search for anything related to airdrop farming and you'll see many new projects pop out in the last few months or so. Some are not new, but the number of new projects trying to ride on the RWA or AI train is massive. I had more or less the same experience on the last bull run although we were using different narratives at that time. I still remember my first time on crypto where I got so many new airdrops near the peak of the bull run/shortly after halving. I think this is just a cycle that everybody knows at this point. The sad thing is so many new projects and scammers also pop-out at the same time, and newbies can easily fall into their tricks just like I did when I was a noob. It is hard to educate them properly if they never look into it on their own.

Offline bitbit97

• Legendary
  • Activity: 3947
  • Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Last Active: April 29, 2024, 09:53:06 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #33 on: April 15, 2024, 04:32:56 PM »
I would not say that there are many new projects that launched close to halving, I would rather stick to idea that projects appear on an uptrend market. Limiting it with halving makes no sense, because after it, new projects will still pop up frequently. But why more of them appear during uptrend than during downtrend? Answer is simple, big money can attract other big money. Some of new projects are scam and try to hide among real ones. Some hope to get attention while investors rush to share their money. On the other hand, when else should projects be launched? When market is red or during stagnation? Brave move, but silly.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline Aanuoluwatofunmi

• Activity: 852
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: April 29, 2024, 07:24:26 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    Poll Voter 500 Posts Karma
« Reply #34 on: April 15, 2024, 08:10:01 PM »
Some people do have a considerable target on the halving in making their investment, some other businesses will also target this same period to launch their proposed business because they believe such could help them get the required features and targets as many seems to appear being profitable during this period, while some may also just consider this same time as their interest making period because their targets are also making profits from the bull season and it will be easy for them to make a patronage on what they offer.

Offline milewilda

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1499
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: April 28, 2024, 05:39:07 AM
    • View Profile

Poll Voter Topic Starter Search
« Reply #35 on: April 15, 2024, 08:17:41 PM »
I have been around the crypto-space for not less than 3 years plus now and although most post I red over here and the other forum shows that most project or nearly new birth project list close to halving, and this year I have come to confirm it myself because the rate at which project are launched is too alarming.

I just have this feelings that either since bull is around the corner they wanna utilized the opportunity for their project to soar or they launched for the purpose of scamming people around since most people don't know the real project to invest during halving.

Please I would love to know your own experience and why projects launched within the halving period if I am not mistakenly.
We do know that once halving is near then you could really expect that hype for bull market or increasing in price is really that the main thing that the community would be having.
This is where those scammer devs would really be taking up the opportunity for them to drive with the hype and would really be victimizing those newbies around who had been searching for some gems but actually even on a normal day even not on halving period or event on which new projects do launches out specially on meme, if you wont really be that making
yourself that careful then you are bound on getting scammed. So better be careful.

Online Gyrgen

• Legendary
  • Activity: 3111
  • Your Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: April 29, 2024, 11:46:35 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 25
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary
« Reply #36 on: April 15, 2024, 09:25:45 PM »
That is why, before investing your money in a project, they advise you to study it, no matter how trivial it may sound. Personally, I do not study new projects very deeply before investing, I just look at which funds have decided to support this project and occasionally look at who is following it on Twitter .This information is enough for me to make a decision
It is easy to tell people to study new projects and altcoins, but how do you study new projects, so many of them  are copy and paste of projects that have failed before, either with plagiarized whitepaper and fake promises too. New projects are simply gambling, the chances of you losing money in them is high and no matter how much studying you do, you cannot know which of them is gonna be legitimate.
Are you serious now? Have you read what I wrote? I described my algorithm of actions verbatim. How I study a project, I’ll tell you more, most follow the same pattern.And if you’re really afraid to invest in staking, then nothing prevents you from investing in projects that give out their tokens for increasing volumes on their resources, there you definitely won’t lose yours, you’ll only spend a couple of bucks on paying commissions.
             ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████▄█████████████████▄
  ▄███████████████████████████▄
 ████████████████▄▀▀███████████
▄███████████████████ ▀█████████
█████████████▀▀      ▐█████
████████████        ▄██████
▀███████████▌     ██████████▀
 █████
███████      ▀▀▀█████▀  █
  ███████████▄         ▀▀▀ ▄▄█
   ▀████████████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄███▀
     ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
UniJoin.io Bitcoin Mixer
.|
▄▄██████▄▄
▄██████▀██████▄
▄███▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀███▄
▄███░░░▄███▄░░░███▄
████░░████▀▄█░░████
████░░█▄▀▄███░░████
▀████░░▀███▀░░████▀
▀████▄░░░░░▄████▀
▀█████▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO LOGS
▄▄██████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▌░▄▄▄░▐████▄
▄█████░▀░░░█░█████▄
██████▌░░█▀░▐██████
███████▄░▄░▄███████
▀████▀░░░░░░░▀████▀
▀██▌░░░░░░░░░▐██▀
▀██▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄██▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO SIGN-UP
|████████████████████████
█████████████▀▄▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀█████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX ՈOW.
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #36 on: April 15, 2024, 09:25:45 PM »

Offline SmartGold01

• Activity: 1083
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Referrals: 2
  • Last Active: April 29, 2024, 07:04:48 PM
    • View Profile

1000 Posts Poll Voter Topic Starter
« Reply #37 on: April 16, 2024, 04:20:54 PM »

We do know that once halving is near then you could really expect that hype for bull market or increasing in price is really that the main thing that the community would be having.
This is where those scammer devs would really be taking up the opportunity for them to drive with the hype and would really be victimizing those newbies around who had been searching for some gems but actually even on a normal day even not on halving period or event on which new projects do launches out specially on meme, if you wont really be that making
yourself that careful then you are bound on getting scammed. So better be careful.
What you are referring is directly pointing at those newbie who doesn't know what coin to invest order than just go into any random coin/token they picked online to make investment that would give them 10x above, according to how they projected it. Market hype can never ceased inasmuch, halving is close they would always want to victimized those who aren't enthusiastic in making findings and research on whatever coin/token they wanna invest, most of them are easily carried away by the market trends and hypes coming across from most famous youtube influencers.

Offline Dr.Bitcoin_Strange

• Activity: 1044
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: April 29, 2024, 06:33:49 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    1000 Posts too active, 25 Posts in one day 500 Posts
« Reply #38 on: April 16, 2024, 04:54:45 PM »
The bitcoin halving brings good tidings to the world of crypto at large, this is because Bitcoin is the father of all cryptos and Bitcoin leads the way, whatever trend Bitcoin takes, most crypto tokens mostly follows the same trend.

Since it's speculated and predicted, drawing data from past performances, that Bitcoin price will experience a bullish trend, project owners wants to take advantage of that opportunity to join the moving train and tag along Bitcoin's performance.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG