follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: If I bought $100 of Ethereum. Can I make money? Was it enough?  (Read 27470 times)

Offline Google+

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1314
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 11:45:51 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Badges: (View All)
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 1000 Posts
Re: If I bought $100 of Ethereum. Can I make money? Was it enough?
« Reply #120 on: March 17, 2024, 09:30:08 AM »
As easy as it is to say and hard to do in 2018 I have been working but not really focusing on crypto because of other views and there are other reasons that the price at that time was falling badly.

You can also do it now buy bitcoin or ethereum and then save in the next 20 years then you will be very rich, easy right? Of course not my friend.

We need long-term investments but when there is a 100% profit opportunity who wouldn't take it? Especially when we need money for other purposes, we will not think about long-term investment.
In 2018 it was in the worst condition because many cryptocurrencies collapsed but for investors and people who have a lot of money it is not a bad thing and it is an opportunity to get in at a cheap price and now the price has risen very expensively, so I hope this This is an important lesson for you so you don't miss an opportunity like this again.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #120 on: March 17, 2024, 09:30:08 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline salad daging

• Activity: 962
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 10:05:46 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Poll Voter Topic Starter Karma Good
« Reply #121 on: March 17, 2024, 10:46:15 PM »
As easy as it is to say and hard to do in 2018 I have been working but not really focusing on crypto because of other views and there are other reasons that the price at that time was falling badly.

You can also do it now buy bitcoin or ethereum and then save in the next 20 years then you will be very rich, easy right? Of course not my friend.

We need long-term investments but when there is a 100% profit opportunity who wouldn't take it? Especially when we need money for other purposes, we will not think about long-term investment.
In 2018 it was in the worst condition because many cryptocurrencies collapsed but for investors and people who have a lot of money it is not a bad thing and it is an opportunity to get in at a cheap price and now the price has risen very expensively, so I hope this This is an important lesson for you so you don't miss an opportunity like this again.
When in 2018 many projects collapsed, so many scams including investors' money who participated in ICOs were taken away by them, yes it was a time when crypto prices were ruined, but look at the holders they will be winners in the end.

Including Ethereum now even though it is high, the price will continue to rise, the ecosystem where too many communities like it until many L2s come on top of it, maybe this is a hit narrative now.

Online NikeFit_7777

• Activity: 1192
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR
  • Last Active: Today at 08:08:06 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 19
    1000 Posts Karma Bad 500 Posts
« Reply #122 on: March 18, 2024, 09:07:53 AM »
Another question here is whether the person managed to invest when there was essentially no demand for cryptocurrency. Even if it was bought at the time, it was unlikely to be able to hold to current values.

P.S. Any investment = responsibility taken. + at what specific prices. + Never pass the buck to others. It doesn't matter so much what happened yesterday or a year ago. What is more important is what you are buying/selling today.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline philipma1957

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1643
  • Last Active: Today at 04:41:22 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 25
    One year Anniversary 25 Polls 10 Polls
« Reply #123 on: March 18, 2024, 02:27:07 PM »
Another question here is whether the person managed to invest when there was essentially no demand for cryptocurrency. Even if it was bought at the time, it was unlikely to be able to hold to current values.

P.S. Any investment = responsibility taken. + at what specific prices. + Never pass the buck to others. It doesn't matter so much what happened yesterday or a year ago. What is more important is what you are buying/selling today.

What you are doing today may simply be hodl.

I mine with a helium hotspot. I had Hnt and Iot. with a litte bit of Sol.

I converted the Hnt and Iot to Sol when sol was 100. I simply hodl and the value has grown 100%.

So hodl and swap was good for me in-the helium wallet
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline Rex067

• Activity: 98
  • Last Active: April 04, 2024, 11:22:57 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 10
    Karma Super active 50 Posts in one day too active, 25 Posts in one day
« Reply #124 on: March 20, 2024, 09:21:53 AM »
Of course, you can make money but you also can lose money it goes both ways. The up+ and down- % is always the same whether you put in $100 or $1000 but of course value of the returns will be determined by the money you put if Ethereum goes up %10 with $100 you make $10 and with $1000 you make $100.

With such small capital I would recommend buying low prices coins 50 sats and under those are easy to go up but be aware they also have a bigger risk factor and have a big chance to just vanish because they are usually not solid coins.
Yes I agree with you it's a 50/50 ethier you lose or gain both ways depending on the market analysis and price Value.

Offline TopT3ns

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1405
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 10:52:48 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 19
    Topic Starter 1000 Posts Quick Poster
« Reply #125 on: March 25, 2024, 11:16:30 PM »
When in 2018 many projects collapsed, so many scams including investors' money who participated in ICOs were taken away by them, yes it was a time when crypto prices were ruined, but look at the holders they will be winners in the end.

Including Ethereum now even though it is high, the price will continue to rise, the ecosystem where too many communities like it until many L2s come on top of it, maybe this is a hit narrative now.
So far there are not many new projects launched in 2018 that are still surviving until now, as you mentioned because 2018 entered a bearish era so many cryptocurrencies collapsed and many also went bankrupt, because I still have the tokens I bought from 2018 but until now I don't have any. news again and many have been removed from exchanges because they do not have daily trading volume.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG