follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: StarkNet claims to be the killer of Solana  (Read 935 times)

Offline Metha Wulandarin

• Activity: 1048
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: Today at 07:54:19 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    Badges: (View All)
    Quick Poster 1000 Posts Karma Good
StarkNet claims to be the killer of Solana
« on: February 21, 2024, 06:49:15 AM »

What is Starknet?
Starknet is a Validity-Rollup (aka ZK-Rollup) Layer 2 network that operates on top of Ethereum, enabling dApps to massively scale without compromising on security.
I think this is quite interesting to discuss, recently starknet launched an airdrop for its users and this I have discussed here Please read
https://www.altcoinstalks.com/index.php?topic=317621.msg1497247#msg1497247
STRK (Starknet) coin is already available in the market (Binance and BYBIT) if anyone is interested can buy it there.

What I want to discuss at this time is, is it true that this STRK project can beat Solana, who has entered the CMC rank five, what do you think?
Meanwhile, STRK coins cannot withstand sales from users who get STRK coins from airdrops

And now there's a new rumor that developers are farming.

Personally, I'm not sure if the Starknet project can beat Solana.

What do you think about a project that has just been released but already claims to beat Solana?

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

StarkNet claims to be the killer of Solana
« on: February 21, 2024, 06:49:15 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Online joniboini

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1718
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 10:03:54 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    Poll Voter Topic Starter Search
Re: StarkNet claims to be the killer of Solana
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2024, 10:47:09 AM »
It is just too soon to say anything. I also have a feeling that saying they will be the killer of Solana is just going to backfire sooner or later if they fail to quell the accusations against them. It feels like a cheap marketing gimmick too. I never feel good about a project like this, would rather have them continue to build without making any noise at all as long as the network is useful. At the end of the day, the market will decide if their network is valuable or not. You can only give it time to face the test and not blindly guess based on technical jargons etc.

Offline Crwth

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1423
  • Your Bitcoin Mixer
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 07:43:44 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    10 Poll Votes Karma Bad Poll Voter
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2024, 11:07:22 AM »
This gives me some strength in terms of the possibility of making money in the crypto space. I mean, what does it do better than Solana can? I think if there are no outages, maybe it could ignite the differences between the two but I'm still researching the main advancement of StarkNet.

If they manage to have their own board here in ALTT, why not?  8)
             ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████▄█████████████████▄
  ▄███████████████████████████▄
 ████████████████▄▀▀███████████
▄███████████████████ ▀█████████
█████████████▀▀      ▐█████
████████████        ▄██████
▀███████████▌     ██████████▀
 █████
███████      ▀▀▀█████▀  █
  ███████████▄         ▀▀▀ ▄▄█
   ▀████████████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄███▀
     ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
UniJoin.io Bitcoin Mixer
.|
▄▄██████▄▄
▄██████▀██████▄
▄███▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀███▄
▄███░░░▄███▄░░░███▄
████░░████▀▄█░░████
████░░█▄▀▄███░░████
▀████░░▀███▀░░████▀
▀████▄░░░░░▄████▀
▀█████▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO LOGS
▄▄██████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▌░▄▄▄░▐████▄
▄█████░▀░░░█░█████▄
██████▌░░█▀░▐██████
███████▄░▄░▄███████
▀████▀░░░░░░░▀████▀
▀██▌░░░░░░░░░▐██▀
▀██▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄██▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO SIGN-UP
|████████████████████████
█████████████▀▄▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀█████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX ՈOW.
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Offline Vx1

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2339
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 10:04:25 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2024, 04:59:27 PM »
Actually anything can happen here, so it is not impossible that starknet could grow big and be able to compete closely with Solana. But for now I think we shouldn't be too quick to think that StarkNet will be able to beat Solana, what we need to do here is take the moment to profit from the emergence of this new crypto, namely StarNet.

Offline Metha Wulandarin

• Coinomize.biz
    • View Profile

« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2024, 07:04:50 AM »
It is just too soon to say anything. I also have a feeling that saying they will be the killer of Solana is just going to backfire sooner or later if they fail to quell the accusations against them. It feels like a cheap marketing gimmick too. I never feel good about a project like this, would rather have them continue to build without making any noise at all as long as the network is useful. At the end of the day, the market will decide if their network is valuable or not. You can only give it time to face the test and not blindly guess based on technical jargons etc.
I have never liked projects that claim to beat other projects, there used to be a meme coin that claimed to beat Dogecoin but until now Dogecoin is still the most liked and most discussed meme coin on various crypto platforms.
I prefer projects that focus on building their ecosystem without having to mention other projects.

Offline bitterguy28

• Activity: 1018
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 03:25:13 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    1000 Posts 10 Poll Votes 500 Posts
« Reply #5 on: February 22, 2024, 07:11:02 AM »

What I want to discuss at this time is, is it true that this STRK project can beat Solana, who has entered the CMC rank five, what do you think?
Meanwhile, STRK coins cannot withstand sales from users who get STRK coins from airdrops

Let the rumor be with nothing until it happens mate , you must not count the chicken when the Hen is still laying and caring for the eggs as there might others that will not go through.
what I mean calling something to be a killer of Solana ? SOL have proven its capacity for years now and there this Layer 2 project that can beat it like that?
try to be neutral till it happens mate.

Offline Metha Wulandarin

• Coinomize.biz
    • View Profile

« Reply #6 on: February 22, 2024, 07:22:43 AM »
what I mean calling something to be a killer of Solana ? SOL have proven its capacity for years now and there this Layer 2 project that can beat it like that?
try to be neutral till it happens mate.
You need to understand that those who say Starknet can beat Solana are not me but from Starknet itself, you can see the picture of Starknet's tweet above, here I only share information and exchange ideas, I do not take sides with Solana or Starknet, here I have been neutral.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #6 on: February 22, 2024, 07:22:43 AM »

Offline hugeblack

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1657
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Referrals: 5
  • Last Active: Today at 01:07:35 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Quick Poster Karma Bad Karma Good
« Reply #7 on: February 22, 2024, 11:09:11 AM »
As I mentioned several previous times, Layer 2 network tokens will witness good increases compared to most tokens, in addition to inscriptions on the Bitcoin network, but it is better to choose wisely about the best Layer 2 token because everyone claims that it is the best. As for the discussion about the killer of Solana, it is nothing more than an old way to promote the project. .
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline Metha Wulandarin

• Coinomize.biz
    • View Profile

« Reply #8 on: February 22, 2024, 05:48:56 PM »
As I mentioned several previous times, Layer 2 network tokens will witness good increases compared to most tokens, in addition to inscriptions on the Bitcoin network, but it is better to choose wisely about the best Layer 2 token because everyone claims that it is the best. As for the discussion about the killer of Solana, it is nothing more than an old way to promote the project. .
I like your words, it's true what you said Starknet is just looking for attention from the community with the aim that the project he built has many people trying it out.
But I think their way is wrong, for example the Arbitrum and Optimism projects, they don't mention the killer or can beat Solana, the proof is that these two L2 projects are still widely used and continue to grow well, many projects have joined their network.

Online armanda90

• Activity: 1068
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 09:40:29 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 13
    1000 Posts Poll Voter Topic Starter
« Reply #9 on: February 22, 2024, 08:50:13 PM »
I don't know why many bad and stupid reason when new project launching they will be competitor for the older coins such as Solana, its seems impossible StarkNet coins will be the killer of solana regarding how far away difference price of both coins. Current StarkNet price stuck under $2 and impossible they will kill Solana coin have reach above $100.
Stop huge expected with new coins launching exactly StarkNet had bad reviewed from airdrop hunter after spending much fee trough retroactive airdrop but not eligible yet. I can't sure StarkNet keep consistent and has chance return up to higher price in short term.

Offline UNIVERSE

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1706
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 01:20:04 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Poll Votes
« Reply #10 on: February 22, 2024, 11:59:06 PM »
What do you think about a project that has just been released but already claims to beat Solana?
Previously, there must have been words:
this project will soon beat ETH, and so on until now apparently no one can.

And currently, it is rumored that there are other projects that will soon beat Solana. And then it will be like that. What is clear is that currently there is competition between BNB and Solana. Meanwhile, for the others, especially those who have not yet entered the top 10, they are still far from being called Solana killers.

Offline LogitechMouse

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1583
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer | Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 09:01:51 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    10 Poll Votes Linux User Mobile User
« Reply #11 on: February 23, 2024, 03:49:13 AM »
They can claim anything they want to, but like they always say. "Action speaks louder than words."
I don't want to agree or disagree with what they said, but I will say that they need to put their words into action because after all, the project just launched a few weeks ago, and it's too early to say that especially if you didn't prove anything yet.

An FDV of around 20 Billion at the start is high, especially from a starting project like Starknet. Well, they have a huge community behind it. Tokens will be unlocked every month which might end up decreasing it's price as some might sell it if they can sell it.

Overall, take what they said as a grain of salt only. They're trying to attract other investors especially those who had bad experiences with Solana, and telling them to try their project as well. Throwing words like that especially when it's a new project is kind of hyping the project even more.

Offline philipma1957

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1643
  • Last Active: Today at 04:41:22 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 25
    One year Anniversary 25 Polls 10 Polls
Re: StarkNet claims to be the killer of Solanas
« Reply #12 on: February 23, 2024, 04:07:17 AM »
I have never liked projects that claim to beat other projects, there used to be a meme coin that claimed to beat Dogecoin but until now Dogecoin is still the most liked and most discussed meme coin on various crypto platforms.
I prefer projects that focus on building their ecosystem without having to mention other projects.

and the reason that doge is the best meme coin is it is a great pow coin. commerical miners make bank with it year after year after year.

beating solana means you have to have a better mining ⛏️ project than helium hotspots

there are hundreds of thousand on hotspot device all over the world.

you mined HNT and now it mines IOT.

it is supported by solana. so to beat solana you need to support a mining project .

time will tell if that happens.  meanwhile I burn 10 cents a day in my attic with my hotspot and it makes 25-50 cents a day.  that is profit no noise or effort.

I have paid the hotspot off. so it is all profit. just convert my tokens to solana once a month.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline Metha Wulandarin

• Coinomize.biz
    • View Profile

« Reply #13 on: February 25, 2024, 01:30:48 PM »
Previously, there must have been words:
this project will soon beat ETH, and so on until now apparently no one can.

And currently, it is rumored that there are other projects that will soon beat Solana. And then it will be like that. What is clear is that currently there is competition between BNB and Solana. Meanwhile, for the others, especially those who have not yet entered the top 10, they are still far from being called Solana killers.
I think so too. Starknet was too hasty to say that, and look at it now to compete with meme coins like Dogecoin alone, he is not able to let alone with Solana.
Arbitrum is a project that has a large royalty for the community, it is now ranked 43 CMC, Optimism is ranked 31 CMC, and Starknet is ranked 57 CMC. Is this good news for Starknet? Of course not.

Offline KryptoBull

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2897
  • ₿itcoin maximalist
  • Last Active: Today at 12:31:46 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
    Sixth year Anniversary 10 Polls 2500 Posts
« Reply #14 on: February 28, 2024, 06:57:23 PM »
They can claim anything they want to, but like they always say. "Action speaks louder than words."
I don't want to agree or disagree with what they said, but I will say that they need to put their words into action because after all, the project just launched a few weeks ago, and it's too early to say that especially if you didn't prove anything yet.

An FDV of around 20 Billion at the start is high, especially from a starting project like Starknet. Well, they have a huge community behind it. Tokens will be unlocked every month which might end up decreasing it's price as some might sell it if they can sell it.

Overall, take what they said as a grain of salt only. They're trying to attract other investors especially those who had bad experiences with Solana, and telling them to try their project as well. Throwing words like that especially when it's a new project is kind of hyping the project even more.
I agree with you!

StarkNet is still just a new project, while Solana has been active since the 2021 season.
StarkNet is Ethereum Layer-2 blockchain, Solana is Layer-1 blockchain.
StarkNet has a cap of 1.3B USD, Solana has a cap of 50B USD.
StarkNet is still caught up in negative information from airdrops, while Solana has the best airdrops on the market like JUP.

I don't see anything but a huge difference. While anything is possible, I don't believe STRK can overtake Solana in terms of users or capitalization in the future.

At least, what StarkNet can do is take advantage of Solana's name for media purposes.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG