follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Poll

Team that will win in the 2023-2024 season?

Man City
4 (26.7%)
Real Madrid
8 (53.3%)
Bayern Munich
1 (6.7%)
Barcelona
0 (0%)
Arsenal
2 (13.3%)
Atletico Madrid
0 (0%)
Dortmund
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 15

Author Topic: [Football] UEFA Champions League Betting & Discussion Thread  (Read 15378 times)

Offline Zed0X

• Legendary
  • Activity: 3513
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 34
  • Last Active: Today at 05:12:52 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 27
    Badges: (View All)
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
Re: [Football] UEFA Champions League Betting & Discussion Thread
« Reply #45 on: December 14, 2023, 01:39:50 PM »
If there's anything positive to be taken from Man United's elimination from European competitions is that they have fewer matches now. At least they could expect fewer injuries and just focus on the Premier League. Maybe that could help them challenge for a top 4 finish.
Hopefully the result in UCL will not make them lose their motivation in EPL.
I cant really remember, was there a time when United got worst result in UCL than this season?
I think so. No time to dig records but I read something like the most goals ever conceded and only having 1 win in six matches could make it their worst campaign yet.

When it comes to motivation, it's not like they were completely hopeless and never had a chance to qualify for R16. They scored goals and took the lead on multiple occasions but they just couldn't close out games. It would have been different if they were trashed like 2-0 or more.

Barcelona were humiliated by lowly Antwerp 3-2 even though it was a meaningless loss for them but I was annoyed that I picked Barcelona to bet on in the end they lost.
Tough loss for you eh? I try to avoid matches like this as much as possible. Since they're already qualified and will finish at the top of the group regardless of the result, there's little incentive for them.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #45 on: December 14, 2023, 01:39:50 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline johnsaributua

• Activity: 161
  • crypto for life
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: April 24, 2024, 09:48:50 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 10
    Signature Karma One year Anniversary
« Reply #46 on: December 14, 2023, 02:33:15 PM »
If only manchaster united had a better time, I mean in terms of mental readiness and players, confidence does not increase if it continues to be forced and fatal results in defeat, I agree that the final score and a strong defensive attitude (balanced formation) will be more fair, indeed the early season match with good results is what is expected but maybe in the future man united can improve with his portion until the end of the season, I'm not betting. but man united coach I think will take action and evaluate.
need work

Offline Martyns

• Activity: 206
  • Last Active: April 12, 2024, 10:48:18 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
    Search Topic Starter Karma
« Reply #47 on: January 08, 2024, 09:44:24 PM »
This period is when most of the teams in the champions league are giving themselves rest,and are waiting for the next round of games in the champions league.The big teams are looking at the possibility of winning the league,while they are also looking at improving their current squad during this season's transfer window.Most teams have started improving their squad by bring ing in some new players who will help them finish the campaign well.Real Madrid,Mancity,Bayern,Arsenal, Dortmund,Barca and Inter Milan are some possible candidate to the Champions league tittle.

Offline Asiska02

• Activity: 786
  • Last Active: April 07, 2024, 02:59:37 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    Karma Bad Search Signature
« Reply #48 on: January 09, 2024, 02:40:00 PM »
This period is when most of the teams in the champions league are giving themselves rest,and are waiting for the next round of games in the champions league.The big teams are looking at the possibility of winning the league,while they are also looking at improving their current squad during this season's transfer window.Most teams have started improving their squad by bring ing in some new players who will help them finish the campaign well.Real Madrid,Mancity,Bayern,Arsenal, Dortmund,Barca and Inter Milan are some possible candidate to the Champions league tittle.

We can’t all wait for the champions league competition to be back because that is the most exciting and most competitive competition to follow up. It is full of a lot of drama that will make you curious to know what next will happen after every minutes of play in the game. All the teams that have qualified to the round of 16 are anticipating to continue their journey in the league and are all preparing fervently for it. The best teams wil qualify from this round to the quarterfinals. Based on how each team plays the round of 16 games will determine if they will make it to the next round of the competition. There are favourite teams in this competition but no team should be underestimated again because wonders does now cease to happen again and again in football.

Online LUCKMCFLY

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Last Active: Today at 10:47:31 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
« Reply #49 on: January 09, 2024, 05:18:37 PM »

We can’t all wait for the champions league competition to be back because that is the most exciting and most competitive competition to follow up. It is full of a lot of drama that will make you curious to know what next will happen after every minutes of play in the game. All the teams that have qualified to the round of 16 are anticipating to continue their journey in the league and are all preparing fervently for it. The best teams wil qualify from this round to the quarterfinals. Based on how each team plays the round of 16 games will determine if they will make it to the next round of the competition. There are favourite teams in this competition but no team should be underestimated again because wonders does now cease to happen again and again in football.

Well that's normal, in football a lot of things can happen, but in reality I'm seeing Real Madrid with many possibilities of winning the title, now I believe that if they can bring in a striker like Haaland, then it would be ideal, I don't I see another possibility, with Mbappé things are different, it is assumed that he already said no to the pre-contract that Forentino Pérez can give, now things have to focus more on improving the squad, but of course they have a team with Rodrygo , with Vinicius, Bellingham, they are very high-level players, I think that nothing more than they do anything possible, of course when thinking about a Haaland he can fit perfectly into the team, City is not doing very well in the PL, we all know what Pep Guardiola has blocked his emergence a bit, by not wanting Messi's record to be broken, by being very biased on Pepe's part and for me personally, people like that are a bit annoying to me.

Well, just like Bayern, and other teams, they grow a lot in the UCL, the reason? Maybe they are the best of the best, but in their local leagues they are sometimes not given as much importance as in the UCL.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline Martyns

• Activity: 206
  • Last Active: April 12, 2024, 10:48:18 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
    Search Topic Starter Karma
« Reply #50 on: January 09, 2024, 06:08:11 PM »
Two teams I'm really looking forward to seeing them grow and do well in the champions league this season is Dortmund and Arsenal.For Dortmund,they finished ontop of their group in the group stage,and what really attracts me is the mumentum they have,and the team spirit that is among the players.They are a team that really want to go far in the tournament,and I won't be surprised if they get to semi final or final.While for Arsenal,they've had a little drop in form in the premier league,which makes them to Currently sit fourth on the table,but I don't think that is going to hampar their performance in the champions league,they did so well finishing top of their group also,and I hope they continue to play well till they get to the final.

Online Sim_card

• Activity: 862
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 10:18:36 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    500 Posts Poll Voter Quick Poster
« Reply #51 on: January 09, 2024, 07:32:57 PM »
You are putting your hope on weak teams, I do2aee any of these two teams in the final as they wouldn't be able to survive the league if they should play with Real Madrid or Bayern or even Inter. This is because these clubs that I mentioned are stronger than them. Man city will win Arsenal or Dortmund, I am looking forward to see Real Madrid win the title this season because they look more desperate on winning the league and they are the league favorite. However, nobody knows what will happen next and it is possible that surprises can be made in this year UCL competition.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #51 on: January 09, 2024, 07:32:57 PM »

Offline Zed0X

• Legendary
  • Activity: 3513
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Referrals: 34
  • Last Active: Today at 05:12:52 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 27
« Reply #52 on: January 10, 2024, 01:19:14 PM »
~ While for Arsenal,they've had a little drop in form in the premier league,which makes them to Currently sit fourth on the table,but I don't think that is going to hampar their performance in the champions league,they did so well finishing top of their group also,
Remember that that they are going to face the top teams from other groups. If they cannot win against smaller teams in the Premier league, what makes you think they could do it against the tougher clubs in Europe? With their current form, I think the best they could do is the quarter-finals. Their squad simply do not have the depth to compete on both ends.

Offline Litzki1990

• Activity: 921
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 05:17:10 PM
    • View Profile

500 Posts Topic Starter Karma Good
« Reply #53 on: January 10, 2024, 03:43:27 PM »
When it comes to the Champions League, the names of several big teams flash in our eyes and every season we see one of these big teams winning the Champions League trophy. This season too, the big teams in the list are going to do well in the Champions League. Bayern Munich have enriched their team Manchester City is in good form Real Madrid although lack of a good quality finisher still this team is great overall it is assumed that any of these three teams is going to be the champion team of 23-24 season. Manchester City won the Champions League trophy last season and wouldn't be too surprised if they win the Champions League final or the trophy again this season. Along with Manchester City, Real Madrid are also likely to win the Champions League trophy this season.

Offline Ris88

• Activity: 724
  • Last Active: February 26, 2024, 03:29:01 PM
    • View Profile

Quick Poster Karma Good Search
« Reply #54 on: January 10, 2024, 04:26:22 PM »
Well, just like Bayern, and other teams, they grow a lot in the UCL, the reason? Maybe they are the best of the best, but in their local leagues they are sometimes not given as much importance as in the UCL.
The difference between Bayern München in the Bundesliga and in the UCL is that Bayern München is more developed in the UCL because they get equal competition, not in the Bundesliga they always dominate every match they face so it is very clear because of the factor that several clubs are able to push further, only clubs from the UCL which is suitable for Bayern Munich..

Online alltalk

• Legendary
  • Activity: 3569
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
  • Referrals: 9
  • Last Active: Today at 10:57:54 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #55 on: January 29, 2024, 11:31:52 PM »
The difference between Bayern München in the Bundesliga and in the UCL is that Bayern München is more developed in the UCL because they get equal competition, not in the Bundesliga they always dominate every match they face so it is very clear because of the factor that several clubs are able to push further, only clubs from the UCL which is suitable for Bayern Munich..
Have you checked Bundesliga standings?
Leverkusen is in the top of the table, it is not Bayern Munich. How can you state Bayern Munich has no equal competitor in Bundesliga? It is totally wrong.  :-\

Not every team in UCL is in the same level with Bayern Munich. The different thing in UCL that there is often a surprising thing. If you always watched UCL every season, you must realize there are too many surprising results in UCL.

█████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MixTum.io
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
▀▄ Premium Bitcoin Mixer ▄▀
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX FREE
Up to 1mBTC
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

Online vegasus

• Legendary
  • Last Active: Today at 11:01:44 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #56 on: January 30, 2024, 11:07:49 PM »
When it comes to the Champions League, the names of several big teams flash in our eyes and every season we see one of these big teams winning the Champions League trophy. This season too, the big teams in the list are going to do well in the Champions League. Bayern Munich have enriched their team Manchester City is in good form Real Madrid although lack of a good quality finisher still this team is great overall it is assumed that any of these three teams is going to be the champion team of 23-24 season. Manchester City won the Champions League trophy last season and wouldn't be too surprised if they win the Champions League final or the trophy again this season. Along with Manchester City, Real Madrid are also likely to win the Champions League trophy this season.
The most favorite candidates include Man City, Real Madrid and also Bayern Munich. I agree with this candidate. But for me, Real Madrid is still the one I most hope to win. However, this is definitely not an easy matter, because Man City is now complete with their key players, who will certainly be much different and stronger than at the start of the season without several key players. Bayern Munich too, even though they are sometimes inconsistent, they are actually very strong and definitely quite troublesome. If the club's front line is not strong, it will be quite difficult to penetrate Bayern Munich's defense. so this will be very interesting to look forward to.

Offline Obari

• Activity: 367
  • I help trade all country gift cards swiftly
  • Last Active: May 02, 2024, 01:08:41 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 13
    Quick Poster Avatar Signature
« Reply #57 on: January 31, 2024, 03:00:14 PM »
The champions league his season is really going to surprise people because the people who we think can win the trophy will soon be eliminated,and the ones whom we weren't expecting will win it,Some persons are placing Real Madrid and Bayern Munich to be the two too teams whom they chose for this trophy,but I am seeing Durtmund  as the people who can get to the final of this competition,and win it.They dominated their group stage in a group of death and survived,and were first in their table,and with what I've seen,I can project them to be the people who can lift this trophy as well.
My signature is open

Offline $crypto$

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1778
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 02:35:59 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Third year Anniversary Karma Good 1000 Posts
« Reply #58 on: January 31, 2024, 03:44:50 PM »
The most favorite candidates include Man City, Real Madrid and also Bayern Munich. I agree with this candidate. But for me, Real Madrid is still the one I most hope to win. However, this is definitely not an easy matter, because Man City is now complete with their key players, who will certainly be much different and stronger than at the start of the season without several key players. Bayern Munich too, even though they are sometimes inconsistent, they are actually very strong and definitely quite troublesome. If the club's front line is not strong, it will be quite difficult to penetrate Bayern Munich's defense. so this will be very interesting to look forward to.
In terms of team readiness, Manchester City in my opinion has a better preparation, they have formed this team for a long time, there are some changes but the changes are not too significant.

On the other hand, Real Madrid can actually be said to be experiencing the transition of the generation of players, interestingly the young players they have also shown very good development so far.

Bayern Munich, I think they are still in the groping stage, I mean they are with a relatively new coach compared to the 2 teams discussed earlier. They also experienced some changes in the composition of the players, in short, the overall solidity of this team is not better than Manchester City.

Online LUCKMCFLY

• Legendary
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Last Active: Today at 10:47:31 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
« Reply #59 on: January 31, 2024, 11:32:26 PM »
In terms of team readiness, Manchester City in my opinion has a better preparation, they have formed this team for a long time, there are some changes but the changes are not too significant.

On the other hand, Real Madrid can actually be said to be experiencing the transition of the generation of players, interestingly the young players they have also shown very good development so far.

Bayern Munich, I think they are still in the groping stage, I mean they are with a relatively new coach compared to the 2 teams discussed earlier. They also experienced some changes in the composition of the players, in short, the overall solidity of this team is not better than Manchester City.

Without a doubt the things in these teams are the ones that sound the most so that they are the favorites to be able to go very far, as far as I think the greatest of all those that can make a Difference is Madrid , for me things can be and look like this because they have always had the experience, this means that now Ancelotti is very Focused on his team, they not only want to win the League, but they also want to win the UCL, they have very good teams, on the other Hand there is City with the Pep Guariola, who I see much more focused, things are going very well for Haaland's side, and more like the way they were entertained in Arabia, because the truth is they are believing it-

And I would say that now things are Trying to be done Differently , because one has Bayern in Their sights, Bayern is another of my favorite teams, they are Suffering in the Bundeliega next to a Leverkusen that is plugged in with victories , but in general terms Bayern is very Good.
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
MIXERO.IO
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██