follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: Never gamble in front of your child.!!!  (Read 859 times)

Offline Power420

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1287
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: May 15, 2024, 02:56:17 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Badges: (View All)
    Quick Poster 1000 Posts Poll Starter
Re: Never gamble in front of your child.!!!
« Reply #15 on: January 23, 2024, 04:03:06 AM »
Gambling is certain because people can never quit gambling, once they become addicted, they will enter it again and again. Different websites offer them in different ways for entrance, and the temptation of these offers is never to be resisted. But gambling should not be discussed in front of children because of greed, children will always focus on studies and sports, if they get addicted to gambling during this time, their later life will be ruined.  Gambling is a serious crime in the eyes of society and children should never be involved in this crime.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #15 on: January 23, 2024, 04:03:06 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline DaNNy001

• Activity: 590
  • Anonymous Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: May 07, 2024, 12:31:11 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    500 Posts Topic Starter Poll Voter
« Reply #16 on: January 23, 2024, 05:58:57 AM »
I think this particular problem is actually kind of society base because some societies, gambling seem to be a normal thing to the extent of a whole family actually getting involved in the act including the little ones and I say this because of the experience I have encountered. For me I think there should be more restrictions to this happening but how can you?  the whole thing is evolving to that extent that exposure to things is not being restricted anymore. Before now people were actually conscious of displaying some sensitive things that may be end up influencing the child because the mind of the child is like an open slate that hardly comes off when trained to mimic those characters he has seen.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2024, 06:01:57 AM by DaNNy001 »

Offline Igebotz

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1939
  • The Sherrif
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: May 14, 2024, 10:03:11 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Poll Voter Poll Starter Quick Poster
« Reply #17 on: January 23, 2024, 09:37:16 AM »
Gambling is certain because people can never quit gambling, once they become addicted, they will enter it again and again.

This is misleading. Gambling can be stopped even by an addict. It is not easy because addiction generally is so difficult to stop. It takes processes for it to be stopped. This can be likened to smoking and alcoholism. Though difficult to quit it can be stopped. This is the same with gambling. I know of a friend who was addicted to gambling and at one point almost took his life after losing big to gambling and today he doesn't gamble anymore. So, it is wrong to say that an addicted gambler cannot quit since there are exceptions.

But gambling should not be discussed in front of children because of greed, children will always focus on studies and sports, if they get addicted to gambling during this time, their later lives will be ruined. 

I agree. It will be the height of irresponsibility to discuss gambling-related content or even gambling in front of children. Children believe that whatever an adult does is right and so they emulate everything around them in ignorance of the implication. Thus, certain things including gambling shouldn't be exposed to them.

Gambling is a serious crime in the eyes of society and children should never be involved in this crime.

Whatever is accepted by society is not a crime. Gambling can be regarded as a crime in societies where the law prohibits it. In my country, it is legal to gamble but underage gambling is prohibited. So, it will only amount to a crime when a child is involved in gambling. This should form a basis while children shouldn't be taught to gamble. Would you consider alcohol a crime because someone is a drunk? This is the same with gambling, the fact that some persons are reckless gamblers shouldn't mean gambling is a crime. Such a generalization will be unjust to decent and responsible gamblers.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline $crypto$

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1773
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: May 15, 2024, 03:50:57 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Third year Anniversary Karma Good 1000 Posts
« Reply #18 on: January 23, 2024, 12:16:13 PM »
Gambling is certain because people can never quit gambling, once they become addicted, they will enter it again and again. Different websites offer them in different ways for entrance, and the temptation of these offers is never to be resisted. But gambling should not be discussed in front of children because of greed, children will always focus on studies and sports, if they get addicted to gambling during this time, their later life will be ruined.  Gambling is a serious crime in the eyes of society and children should never be involved in this crime.
Children are still in the process of forming mentally and other things, so when they are introduced or listen to gambling it will be something that is very vulnerable for them, so I don't recommend it at all.

Maybe we like gambling, but as parents we definitely don't want our children to follow in our footsteps, after all we want the best for them.

At that age what they see, what they hear can quickly stick in their mind and if it's something negative that they see and hear, I'm afraid it will form a character that is not good when they are older.

Offline MVL~$

• Activity: 332
  • Last Active: April 28, 2024, 03:49:58 PM
    • View Profile

Quick Poster Karma Good Search
« Reply #19 on: January 24, 2024, 05:14:26 PM »
People have been playing gambling in the world for a long time. Its spread and practice is not a matter of days but years of people doing this and still doing it. Just as gambling has many advantages, it also has some disadvantages. Especially gambling in front of children or discussing these issues in front of them can have an effect on them. Those who want their sons and daughters not to be gamblers in the future must avoid any kind of talk about these things in front of your children.

Offline Rubel007

• Activity: 1077
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: May 15, 2024, 03:19:31 PM
    • View Profile

1000 Posts 10 Posts First Post
« Reply #20 on: January 24, 2024, 07:58:45 PM »
~ When the child becomes a teenager his attention will come to gambling and instead of getting money he will start stealing from home and may indulge in many bad deeds just for the purpose of gambling.
It happens but I don't know how often. Do you have the numbers/stats to back this up? I've been in this situation and I've gambled with kids of my age back then but the good thing is that we didn't turn out that way. I know of some that lost their allowances and tuition fees through gambling but never did they steal (at least not that I know of). They get in debt for sure but that's the extent of it.
Yes, it is not always the case that a gambler will steal money for gambling. Because there are many of those who are minor and save money from their food or other expenses and use that money to gamble. But the behaviour can also change depending on the place and environment. It is true that we should avoid discussing gambling in front of young children. Otherwise, if a child regularly hears gambling related matters from his father, he will gradually become attracted to it. At one stage those children can gamble. Parents have no choice but to be vigilant in this regard. If they are aware such problems are less likely to occur.

Online Yamzakid

• Activity: 55
  • Referrals: 2
  • Last Active: Today at 10:14:40 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
    50 Posts Poll Voter Karma
« Reply #21 on: January 24, 2024, 09:02:07 PM »
Yes I am right, if you are a gambler then of course you gamble in your house and discuss them. So never make the mistake of not discussing gambling or other illegal activities in front of your children in your home. Because we know that children always grow up with their family's manners and things in mind. So when you gamble in front of your baby it will definitely develop and at some point he will be interested in gambling. When the child becomes a teenager his attention will come to gambling and instead of getting money he will start stealing from home and may indulge in many bad deeds just for the purpose of gambling. So it is of the utmost importance that all fathers should not discuss such gambling and other vices in front of their children. So you should never gamble in front of children in your home, it is one of your most important things as a person.

Every society has its own way of life. In some, it is normal for parents to gamble in front of their children, and they can even provide them with financial support to do so. But in my opinion that is wrong because it will eventually cause them problems if kids develop a gambling addiction from an early age.

While it is a major problem in some societies for people to gamble in front of children, my environment is a perfect example of this, here you'll see how some addicted gamblers turn to stealing, selling their properties so they can gamble, and engaging in other abusive behaviours that may ruin their lives and children learn knowledge from what they see, will it not be an issue if they follow this habit as they get more mature?

They recently had a discussion about this particular topic.
https://www.altcoinstalks.com/index.php?topic=314711.0

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #21 on: January 24, 2024, 09:02:07 PM »

Offline robelneo

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1857
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Last Active: Today at 08:04:58 AM
    • View Profile

Sixth year Anniversary Quick Poster 10 Poll Votes
« Reply #22 on: January 24, 2024, 11:59:17 PM »
You are corrupting your child's mind if you do this he will have the impression that it's ok to spend your money on things like this and risk it for the chance to make some from money and if he sees you winning or doubling money he will lose interested in studying and consider taking up gambling because its easy to make money here than studying and taking a decent job.
Children imitate what their parents are doing if you gamble in front of your kids this is like encouraging them to gamble which is not right.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2024, 12:02:37 AM by robelneo »
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
MIXERO.IO
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████

Offline yahoo62278

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1461
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
  • Trade Count: (+1)
  • Last Active: May 15, 2024, 11:57:03 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    Poll Voter Avatar Signature
« Reply #23 on: January 25, 2024, 02:11:59 AM »
If you teach your kids the good and the bad of gambling, they have a better chance of not engaging in the activity. They may enjoy it from time to time, but they may not have the tendency to become addicts. Education is key IMO and that goes for a lot of different things. Drugs, gambling, work, school, and nearly everything. Teach your children the pros and cons of life.
█████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MixTum.io
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
▀▄ Premium Bitcoin Mixer ▄▀
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX FREE
Up to 1mBTC
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

Offline jonathancool220

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1980
  • Last Active: February 20, 2024, 05:36:07 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Search
« Reply #24 on: January 25, 2024, 03:15:02 AM »
. So when you gamble in front of your baby it will definitely develop and at some point he will be interested in gambling.
This principle never occurred to me at all. This looks really terrible. ???
I live in an area where betting, gambling, smoking and drunkenness are restricted by age and are not permitted in public places.
Even though I will soon graduate from undergraduate studies, I don't have the mind to play gambling in front of small children or in public, even though many of my college friends play betting but I don't follow it.
It's better for me to focus more on cryptocurrency and my undergraduate final exams than to follow those who play betting, especially betting and gambling in front of small children, this will definitely result in punishment from the authorities (if anyone reports it).

Offline Sim_card

• Activity: 859
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: May 15, 2024, 11:15:19 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    500 Posts Poll Voter Quick Poster
« Reply #25 on: January 28, 2024, 08:58:05 PM »
It is good to keep your gambling activities a secret from your children. This is why I hide my gambling activities, and I only discuss with my friends when I am not at home. Children are fast learners and they catch up things fast. Children do whatever they see their parents doing since they learn first from their parents, and it will be weird to see that your son has adopted gambling from you because you never kept it away from him. Educate them on the consequences of gambling, if you find out that they are trying to go into gamble or have started gambling.

Offline famososMuertos

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1360
  • ..//:::
  • Last Active: May 14, 2024, 09:32:48 PM
    • View Profile

Quick Poster Poll Voter Search
« Reply #26 on: January 28, 2024, 10:34:37 PM »
...//:::

Your vision does not have to be general, you just have to do your part, if they see that their father gambles, but is responsible, has a happy family and what you do does not intervene in their emotions, believe me, nothing bad (OP) happens.

I bet (  ;) Just kidding) 1000 satoshi that you say this because of what you think you have seen, and not because you have experienced it.

Without a doubt, betting has its dangers, of course, but morality and good customs always prevail over any distortion...

aiviaa485

« Reply #27 on: January 29, 2024, 02:02:25 PM »
Coincidentally, I have a baby who is only 18 months old and I always keep it away from my work in cryptocurrency.
I mean, I work using a notebook, smartphone and PC, but I always keep my son away from digital things, because he's still small.
When a child is 18 months old and given a notebook or smartphone, it is the same as giving the child eye disease because the radiation from the smartphone or notebook screen is dangerous for the eyes.

Gambling which is currently rampant is mostly online and can be accessed with notebooks and smartphones.
It also happens that my husband doesn't like gambling and he prefers to just work for real, I don't want to gamble in front of my child because it really doesn't model goodness.  :)

Online bitbit97

• Legendary
  • Activity: 4020
  • Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Last Active: Today at 09:52:44 AM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #28 on: January 29, 2024, 02:39:07 PM »
Coincidentally, I have a baby who is only 18 months old and I always keep it away from my work in cryptocurrency.
I mean, I work using a notebook, smartphone and PC, but I always keep my son away from digital things, because he's still small.
When a child is 18 months old and given a notebook or smartphone, it is the same as giving the child eye disease because the radiation from the smartphone or notebook screen is dangerous for the eyes.

Gambling which is currently rampant is mostly online and can be accessed with notebooks and smartphones.
It also happens that my husband doesn't like gambling and he prefers to just work for real, I don't want to gamble in front of my child because it really doesn't model goodness.  :)

Screen brightness can only harm kids that are only few weeks year old. Your kid is 1.5 year old already. Screen brightness has not impact on him. Radiation from smartphone or notebook screen - modern technologies went farm away from tube tv, no need to worry.

What your post even makes here? You keep away device through gambling page can be accessed from a child that is 1.5 year old ? Are you kidding? At that age child give zero interest to gambling and will be keeping giving for few more years. Give him baby shark and stay cool.
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
MIXERO.IO
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████

aiviaa485

« Reply #29 on: January 31, 2024, 12:20:01 PM »
Screen brightness can only harm kids that are only few weeks year old. Your kid is 1.5 year old already. Screen brightness has not impact on him. Radiation from smartphone or notebook screen - modern technologies went farm away from tube tv, no need to worry.
I had an experience with my child and this is my experience that will tell you.
It's not just the radiation problem, but if you think the radiation from tube TVs is very dangerous, that's possible.
But it's even worse if my child takes my smartphone to watch a YouTube video with the children's game title Chocomelon and always watches it for more than 30 minutes or even hours, don't you think that's dangerous?

The problem of radiation from the screen is only small (as you said) but the bigger problem is being "addicted" to playing on your smartphone to watch YouTube or other videos. :(

What your post even makes here? You keep away device through gambling page can be accessed from a child that is 1.5 year old ? Are you kidding? At that age child give zero interest to gambling and will be keeping giving for few more years. Give him baby shark and stay cool.
No, I don't gamble and I have a principle that I don't gamble and don't want to gamble because I was born in a family that forbade gambling and I married my husband who also forbade me to gamble.
I also suggest on this topic not to gamble in front of children, let alone using a smartphone because usually (my child) when I use a smartphone he always asks me to watch YouTube videos. :(

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG