follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Crypto Gaming on The Rise Again  (Read 548 times)

Offline Joseph Lee

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 35
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 11:10:28 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 7
    Badges: (View All)
    Karma Search 10 Posts
Crypto Gaming on The Rise Again
« on: February 06, 2024, 03:04:32 PM »
If you were to ask five random crypto enthusiasts today which narratives they are bullish on for the next bull market, at least one of them would mention GameFi. This is based on my personal experiences last week when I heard up to three mentions of the gaming sector as a promising one.

Out of curiosity, I conducted some research and discovered several interesting facts about GameFi. One notable finding was the recent improvement in the actual gameplay of crypto gaming projects. One project was being talked about a lot when it came to this and that was Dynasty Wars (DWARS), a GameFi and NFT project built on the Solana chain. Essentially, it offers gaming avatars as NFTs that can be used in battle conquests.

I have started acquiring NFTs in view of testing the game myself, but I wanted to share this information first. I would love to hear your thoughts on GameFi as a whole and if you have encountered DWARS, I am interested in knowing your opinion of the project."

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

Crypto Gaming on The Rise Again
« on: February 06, 2024, 03:04:32 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline Mr. Magkaisa

• Activity: 753
  • Last Active: Today at 01:35:57 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    500 Posts Poll Voter Quick Poster
Re: Crypto Gaming on The Rise Again
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2024, 07:25:18 PM »
       -   I'm not familiar with the Dwars gamefi you're talking about; if I take him to the market, his daily volume is around 175k right now on an exchange. It means that he belongs to the low cap; though the risk is quite high, his volatility is also quite risky.

And I also can't say if gamefi is really in a rising period at this time, which I think is not yet in my opinion and view on this matter. But let's see what it can do in the market.

Offline electronicash

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1594
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 10:56:46 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    Poll Starter 10 Poll Votes Search
Re: Crypto Gaming on The Rise Again
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2024, 08:04:15 PM »

gamers will prefer to just pick the old ones since it will just pick up where they left of like the Axie. its price is bouncing again so its just the bear market that affected it but there were still playing the game even when the prices of its token is very low.

its always the popular games that gamers are going to keep playing.  Dwars will need more marketing for it to be preferred by the gamers. but as of now, those who spent money to develop their Axie team years ago might just be back to play again. 

i tried looking up for this Dwars game, it never come up on the search result. what google search provide are DWARFS game lol

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG