follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: What are your thoughts on the play-to-earn model in crypto gaming?  (Read 1772 times)

Offline RidwanMalik

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 35
  • This world is like half of emotionless people.
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 04:10:12 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
    Badges: (View All)
    Linux User Mobile User Karma
Well talking about this, I think some see it as a revolution, but others are skeptical. Do you believe P2E offers sustainable value for players? What concerns, if any, do you have about this trend? Like which project do you think is perfect to be a p2e project?

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline gunhell16

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1697
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Referrals: 8
  • Last Active: Today at 09:09:54 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    10 Poll Votes Third year Anniversary 1000 Posts
Re: What are your thoughts on the play-to-earn model in crypto gaming?
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2024, 12:27:46 PM »
I've had the experience of earning play2earn games in this field of cryptocurrency, which usually at that time were just FOMO, although there are some that really took a few months, like Axis Infinity, Mir4, and now it's the Pixel, which just a few months from now will for sure make noise like Axis.

Therefore, yes, I believe in playing to earn games because I also went through that, although only for a short period of time. I just don't know if I will encounter something like axie infinity before.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline 0t3p0t

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1394
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 07:39:31 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    10 Poll Votes 1000 Posts too active, 25 Posts in one day
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2024, 01:41:04 PM »
I've had the experience of earning play2earn games in this field of cryptocurrency, which usually at that time were just FOMO, although there are some that really took a few months, like Axis Infinity, Mir4, and now it's the Pixel, which just a few months from now will for sure make noise like Axis.

Therefore, yes, I believe in playing to earn games because I also went through that, although only for a short period of time. I just don't know if I will encounter something like axie infinity before.
Lucky for you kabayan you are able to get involved and make money through NFT games and now here comes a social web3 game Pixel that might make some noise again amongst social media platforms just like Axie Infinity and MIR4 which I was left very unlucky for some reason before. With Pixel I don't know if I am able to jump into this game because I am a bit busy for now.

For me p2e model in crypto gaming is the result of gaming innovation and this is good and advantageous for those who are into this hobby since it is now incentivized through blockchain technology. Players are now able to play and  earn which is a good combination for me. I am also a gamer but only lack proper devices for this.

Online Fivestar4everMVP

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2041
  • Your Bitcoin Mixer
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: Today at 05:16:55 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Quick Poster Poll Starter Karma Bad
« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2024, 02:01:08 PM »
Well talking about this, I think some see it as a revolution, but others are skeptical. Do you believe P2E offers sustainable value for players? What concerns, if any, do you have about this trend? Like which project do you think is perfect to be a p2e project?
Play to earn is a crypto trend that have been around I think for some few years now, some the projects that build on this trend have done well in the past, but personally, I've never really picked any interest on them, and neither have a ever tried any, and I don't think I have any plan of trying any in the near future.

I have in the last invested in two or three project that built on the play to  earn niche, but none of those i invested in did make it to the limelight the way Axie infinity did.
And today, we also have a very popular one too which promises to do very well in this coming bull run, and that is Naka, Naka is a play to earn project I've monitored since the price of the token was 5 cents, I did not invest though. I just had it on my watch list and today, Naka is above $2.5 dollars.

Play to earn projects are usually very good to invest in, but that is if you are very lucky to invest in one that managed to breakthrough and become really popular, it's one of the good ways to make money in  crypto investment.
             ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████▄█████████████████▄
  ▄███████████████████████████▄
 ████████████████▄▀▀███████████
▄███████████████████ ▀█████████
█████████████▀▀      ▐█████
████████████        ▄██████
▀███████████▌     ██████████▀
 █████
███████      ▀▀▀█████▀  █
  ███████████▄         ▀▀▀ ▄▄█
   ▀████████████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄███▀
     ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
UniJoin.io Bitcoin Mixer
.|
▄▄██████▄▄
▄██████▀██████▄
▄███▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀███▄
▄███░░░▄███▄░░░███▄
████░░████▀▄█░░████
████░░█▄▀▄███░░████
▀████░░▀███▀░░████▀
▀████▄░░░░░▄████▀
▀█████▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO LOGS
▄▄██████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▌░▄▄▄░▐████▄
▄█████░▀░░░█░█████▄
██████▌░░█▀░▐██████
███████▄░▄░▄███████
▀████▀░░░░░░░▀████▀
▀██▌░░░░░░░░░▐██▀
▀██▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄██▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO SIGN-UP
|████████████████████████
█████████████▀▄▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀█████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX ՈOW.
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Online robelneo

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1798
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Last Active: Today at 06:36:57 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Quick Poster 10 Poll Votes Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2024, 03:21:15 PM »

I'm done with this concept and model I lost a lot of money on three P2E and a lot of my friends also lost a lot, some of my friends' savings in the hope that they would make money like what others have done on Axie.
P2Es are time-consuming and you have to invest and upgrade your players to be able to maximize your earnings, right now I have three P2E that I'm waiting to increase its price so I can cut my losses.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline jeraldskie11

• Activity: 692
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 04:04:44 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    500 Posts Topic Starter Poll Voter
« Reply #5 on: March 15, 2024, 03:22:38 PM »
There is no much difference in P2e to other crypto projects; if you are not early, you will not make a profit. As with Axie infinity, many investors joined while the Axie was at its highest point, resulting in significant losses when the bear market began. Those that invested early gained the most profit and faced a lesser risk. There are several nice early p2e options out there, and I recommend Mavia.

Offline joniboini

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1714
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 05:02:26 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    Poll Voter Topic Starter Search
« Reply #6 on: March 15, 2024, 03:46:39 PM »
P2Es are time-consuming and you have to invest and upgrade your players to be able to maximize your earnings, right now I have three P2E that I'm waiting to increase its price so I can cut my losses.
Which games are you playing right now? Does it include the latest hyped project like Pixel? I always feel like this model is not going to survive simply because the demand or buyers for the product is almost certainly non-existent. How profitable is running these games compared to rerolling in popular games nowadays? I remember seeing a lot of mobile game accounts being sold for $30 or more, which cost practically only your time on enrolling and progressing the story. While it is a niche product, I believe the chance you make a profit is higher.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #6 on: March 15, 2024, 03:46:39 PM »

Offline FOKA33

• Activity: 128
  • Last Active: April 13, 2024, 06:05:49 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
    100 Posts Mobile User Poll Voter
« Reply #7 on: March 16, 2024, 09:25:54 AM »
Play-to-earn games are quite interesting,  they are designed to enable players participate by offering little reward then later on allow them to spend real money to progress.make a research first before purchasing. DYOR

Online robelneo

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1798
  • Last Active: Today at 06:36:57 PM
    • View Profile

Quick Poster 10 Poll Votes Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #8 on: March 16, 2024, 06:14:07 PM »
Which games are you playing right now? Does it include the latest hyped project like Pixel? I always feel like this model is not going to survive simply because the demand or buyers for the product is almost certainly non-existent. How profitable is running these games compared to rerolling in popular games nowadays? I remember seeing a lot of mobile game accounts being sold for $30 or more, which cost practically only your time on enrolling and progressing the story. While it is a niche product, I believe the chance you make a profit is higher.

I stopped playing these P2Es as it is not worth it anymore seeing how the price is going down, I should have dumped these P2E tokens long ago so I could cut my losses I'm still a member of their channels in the hope that there'll be a big turn around but it's a long shot many P2E is coming now and gamers' attention is on the next P2E, and no I did not invest on Pixel I could end up disappointed again.
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
MIXERO.IO
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████

Offline Mr. Magkaisa

• Activity: 753
  • Last Active: Today at 01:35:57 PM
    • View Profile

500 Posts Poll Voter Quick Poster
« Reply #9 on: March 16, 2024, 06:21:28 PM »

-   Actually, if you really research the many options to play here in cryptocurrency, you will be the only one who will be confused as to which of these games you will play. But there are other investors who only invest in game tokens and have no interest in actually playing.

The only thing they want is to buy and hold it only when they see the potential of a coin in play to earn money here in the crypto space. This pixel also has potential, to be honest, and is also, in my opinion, a winner among gamers.

Offline LogitechMouse

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1583
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer | Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 09:01:51 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    10 Poll Votes Linux User Mobile User
« Reply #10 on: March 16, 2024, 08:17:19 PM »
When I saw the concept for the first time way back in 2021, I really though that it wasn't sustainable enough for it to stay for a long period of time. It's because of the fact that in order for players to gain from it, they need to invest money through buying the NFT of that particular game.

However, when I saw that there are some P2E games that survived the cycle, I guess I can say that P2E is here to stay just like meme coins. I played Axie Infinity for quite some time, and I invested lots of money into it as well (buying different teams). I lose a small amount of money on the game (probably a huge money if I didn't sell all of my SLP when it's price reached around $0.11), but like what others said, it's time-consuming, and some games aren't worth the time. If you're on it because you want to earn, most aren't worth it IMO. However, if you're playing for entertainment, I guess money doesn't matter.

P2E model is here to stay. More gaming projects might come out soon as we approach the bull market. They will take advantage of the hype, and we've seen some new gaming projects already. More will be created soon. I'm not removing these P2E games off of my radar, and I might invest in 1 or 2 tokens as well. :)

Offline milewilda

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1492
  • Last Active: Today at 11:54:27 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Poll Voter Topic Starter Search
« Reply #11 on: March 16, 2024, 09:41:23 PM »
I would say that sustaining P2E would be that so damn hard as for those project owners. They would really be needing up that game model on which that it would be something sustainable.
We've seen tons of games who had kissed out on the floor just because they didnt able to sustain it out and their tokens died in value due to inflation.
Somehow i've seen a type of game name PIXELS which i didnt thought that it would really be lasting up for how many months. They did make out those adjustments
and trying out to balance on everything.

Online Faisal2202

• Activity: 804
  • Last Active: Today at 05:09:50 PM
    • View Profile

500 Posts Search Poll Voter
« Reply #12 on: March 16, 2024, 11:04:08 PM »
P2E is the narrative of gamifi coins, and they are going really well, graphic power, AI, and some other similar narratives also fall into this same narrative. And currently, the market is in favor of it. As there are many gamefi tokens in hype, I assume in the future there trend will go up especially in the AI and graphic power sector. Now I hear about the storage sector as well, which is not new, but will be based on AI algorithms which means more efficiency.

Talking about the benefits of gamers, they are getting benefits by playing the game because there are many games that pay some coins to the gamers, we can see the tokenomics to get an idea about how much tokens will be distributed among the players of the game. And after that, the future of the token price decided either the player spend his/her time in good thing as if project grows then he will make profit otherwise not.
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
MIXERO.IO
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████

Offline Baofeng

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1701
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 12:52:15 PM
    • View Profile

Poll Voter Quick Poster Karma Good
« Reply #13 on: March 16, 2024, 11:24:41 PM »
I think it was proven itself already as many of us here earn from this model way back when it was the hottest trend and if you are one of those early jumpers on his hype, for sure it was good money for you.

It might still be good this bull run, but not sure if it can replicate it's early success in 2021 as this kind of model is now saturated I must say and the only one that survive is the prime movers. However, I haven't heard any noises just like the last time.

So for me this is just a hype that will slowly fade away, in my opinion.

Offline pacar_tiri

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1960
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 11:59:58 PM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Topic Starter
« Reply #14 on: March 16, 2024, 11:37:11 PM »
I would say that sustaining P2E would be that so damn hard as for those project owners. They would really be needing up that game model on which that it would be something sustainable.
We've seen tons of games who had kissed out on the floor just because they didnt able to sustain it out and their tokens died in value due to inflation.
Somehow i've seen a type of game name PIXELS which i didnt thought that it would really be lasting up for how many months. They did make out those adjustments
and trying out to balance on everything.
Cryptocurrencies that have products in the form of games must often hold events to keep increasing the tokens they have so that they remain useful for those who are playing this game. Lots of game projects have been created, such as those you mentioned, PIXELS, Gala and Smooth Love Potion Price (SLP). and currently they still have a good price on the exchange.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG