follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: [NBA] Unofficial Discussion Thread  (Read 8356 times)

Online Baofeng

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1787
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 04:52:50 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Badges: (View All)
    Poll Voter Quick Poster Karma Good
Re: [NBA] Unofficial Discussion Thread
« Reply #330 on: May 09, 2024, 01:23:06 AM »
It's impressive how the young Thunders team aren't intimidated at all. The Mav's Irving and Doncic duo will have a tough time beating the scoring distribution of the Thunders.

For Game 3, Nuggets are lucky that Murray was only fined $100K for throwing stuffs in game 2 and was not slapped with a suspension.

Yes, that offense is already a big offense as anyone could get hurt by this throwing of the ice pack and someone can get injured. But I guess the NBA balance itself, we are in the playoff and Murray being suspended will be like giving the game to the Wolves and the NBA doesn't want to interfere with that, albeit it's a big hefty fine at $100k.

Pacers vs New York Knicks game 2, NYK for me, -4.5 @1.87. Goodluck to all NBA bettors.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #330 on: May 09, 2024, 01:23:06 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Online LogitechMouse

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1672
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer | Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 04:24:16 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    10 Poll Votes Linux User Mobile User
« Reply #331 on: May 09, 2024, 08:57:53 AM »
It's impressive how the young Thunders team aren't intimidated at all. The Mav's Irving and Doncic duo will have a tough time beating the scoring distribution of the Thunders.

For Game 3, Nuggets are lucky that Murray was only fined $100K for throwing stuffs in game 2 and was not slapped with a suspension.
I mean just imagine if Murray was suspended just because of his frustration caused by the Timberwolves' defenders on him. :D For sure this series will end up in a sweep.
I don't know, but I think it's his first time to experience being defended like that that's why he got frustrated hence, threw that heat pad on the court.

BROOM BROOM INCOMING!!! The chances of Nuggets getting swept is pretty high especially if they don't make adjustments on how they are being defended by the Timberwolves. I mean almost all of them are good defenders. From their PG to SG to every position and also their role players are good defenders as well. If the Nuggets will not make some adjustments to how they are being defended, I'm afraid they might get swept, and if that's the case, the Nuggets will be the 6th team in NBA history that got swept after winning the title in the previous season.

Anyway as for the Thunder, they aren't the first seed for no reason. They have good defender, good playmaker, good rim protector and tons of shooters from their starter to their role players. I mean they have it all, and TBH, I'm having a hard time thinking who will win the Western Conference. Is it the Thunder or the Timberwolves. :D

Offline Zed0X

• Legendary
  • Activity: 3529
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Referrals: 34
  • Last Active: Today at 04:48:15 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 27
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #332 on: May 09, 2024, 09:33:38 AM »
~
Pacers vs New York Knicks game 2, NYK for me, -4.5 @1.87. Goodluck to all NBA bettors.
Good call. I was planning to bet on Knicks after the first half but got busy with some work. The next thing I know, it's all over.

Anyway, it must be tough for the Pacers allowing 3 players to score almost 30 points (28-28-29). The Knicks starters delivered big time in this game.

Siakam needs to do better, they can't win with him going for 7 of 18 shots.

Jokic won another MVP award. Maybe he'll get an extra motivation now because it will be a shame if his team exits winning none or just 1 in the semis.

Online Baofeng

• Legendary
  • Coinomize.biz
    • View Profile

« Reply #333 on: May 09, 2024, 11:39:34 PM »
~
Good call. I was planning to bet on Knicks after the first half but got busy with some work. The next thing I know, it's all over.

Anyway, it must be tough for the Pacers allowing 3 players to score almost 30 points (28-28-29). The Knicks starters delivered big time in this game.

Siakam needs to do better, they can't win with him going for 7 of 18 shots.

Jokic won another MVP award. Maybe he'll get an extra motivation now because it will be a shame if his team exits winning none or just 1 in the semis.

Thanks, yeah, I do agree, they got Siakam to help them but it seems that he is not doing it in this playoff series. So he needs to step up in the next game as another L will meant that they are going to be eliminated.

Not surprise about Jokic winning that trophy again, but they are struggling against the Wolves and so same predicated, a must win situation in game 3 at a hostile environment. SGA though could be the future of NBA and maybe one day become the MVP.

Offline Zed0X

• Legendary
  • Coinomize.biz
    • View Profile

« Reply #334 on: May 10, 2024, 03:41:14 AM »
The Cavs stealing one game in Boston, who would have thought of that? I believe almost everyone was thinking the Celtics would make easy work in their home court. Levert's production was a surprised to me as he played poorly in game 1. Good call on the part of the coach for trusting him in game 2.

Online LogitechMouse

• Legendary
    • View Profile

« Reply #335 on: May 10, 2024, 07:47:25 AM »
The Cavs stealing one game in Boston, who would have thought of that? I believe almost everyone was thinking the Celtics would make easy work in their home court. Levert's production was a surprised to me as he played poorly in game 1. Good call on the part of the coach for trusting him in game 2.
That's what the Cavaliers need if they want to win against the Celtics.
Distributed offense and not relying on one player on offense. It's just amazing to see 6 players scoring in double digits, and that would be better compared to Mitchell scoring 40-50 points yes, but still end up losing the game.

The Celtics got outrebounded in the whole game 44-31 and they only shot 8/35 on 3-pt area compared to Cleveland's 13/28. What's worse is that the Celtics only shot 1/17 from 3-pt area in the 2nd half hence, the Cavaliers took the lead and slowly got away. Anyway, looks like I underestimated the Cavaliers on this one. If they continue to play like this (the distributed offense), they might have a chance.

Both home teams lost today because the Thunder also lost to the Mavericks 119-110. Despite the injury of Doncic, he still scored 29 points. Aside from him, PJ Washington also helped the team and scored 29 points as well. Kyrie scored only 9 points, but it doesn't matter because their bench players stepped up scoring 30 points.

Offline bisdak40

• Activity: 1000
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 01:47:15 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    1000 Posts Karma Good Karma
« Reply #336 on: May 10, 2024, 09:11:47 AM »

One factor that contributed to the loss of the Boston Celtics was their poor shooting on the rainbow country, 8/35 from the 3 point area. Levert's 21 point production on offense was a great help for Mitchell and Garland. I was fortunate that have betted for the Cavs +7.5 @1.96 when the score was ties at 54 apiece at the end of first half, my first win in the playoffs hehe.

On the other series, Dallas stole one game from the Thunder thus bringing the momentum for them going into game 3.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #336 on: May 10, 2024, 09:11:47 AM »

Online Baofeng

• Legendary
  • Coinomize.biz
    • View Profile

« Reply #337 on: May 11, 2024, 12:31:18 AM »

One factor that contributed to the loss of the Boston Celtics was their poor shooting on the rainbow country, 8/35 from the 3 point area. Levert's 21 point production on offense was a great help for Mitchell and Garland. I was fortunate that have betted for the Cavs +7.5 @1.96 when the score was ties at 54 apiece at the end of first half, my first win in the playoffs hehe.

On the other series, Dallas stole one game from the Thunder thus bringing the momentum for them going into game 3.

Yes, just like when they lost the the Heat, they have a poor shooting and then the Heat was like 60%++ from the outside. And it makes this series more exciting as they will go on the Cavs home court.

So there could be psychological advantage for the Cavs now and have a chance to go 2-1.

Good win for you mate, although the Dallas stole one, Luka might not be 100% next game as he is limping and likely suffering from pain in his lowe body, could be his knees or foot.

Offline Captain Corporate

• Activity: 1043
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 12:25:52 AM
    • View Profile

1000 Posts 10 Poll Votes Topic Starter
« Reply #338 on: May 11, 2024, 01:04:04 AM »
The benefit of having 2 stars that could literally be first option on an NBA finals level game, is that if one of them plays badly, the other would take over. This time it was Doncic that took over, it is great to see him play amazingly, we have seen Kyrie play greatly as well in Clippers series too and Kyrie is a great player without a doubt (he is a weird dude but a good basketball player). I have to say if we are trusting two stars like that, then Kyrie failing to play decently did not matter. I can seriously see Dalals going all the way this year, will be very very tough, but it is not impossible, they are doing very well so far.

Offline bisdak40

• Activity: 1000
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 01:47:15 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    1000 Posts Karma Good Karma
« Reply #339 on: May 11, 2024, 06:58:34 AM »
Good win for you mate, although the Dallas stole one, Luka might not be 100% next game as he is limping and likely suffering from pain in his lowe body, could be his knees or foot.

I hope the injury is not serious as Luka is badly needed for tomorrow's game and they are the slight favorite over the Thunder, we must bet early as the game is at dawn on our place  :D.

Meanwhile, the Pacers and Nuggets got a win on their respective opponents. The Nuggets vs Wolves series is now becoming interesting as Jokic and company already got on the groove, dangerous for the young Wolves.

Offline Zed0X

• Legendary
  • Coinomize.biz
    • View Profile

« Reply #340 on: May 11, 2024, 07:06:54 AM »
So no team will be swept in the semi-finals huh? The way the Nuggets handled game 3 was a huge statement that they are still the defending champions. They are surely back in business after that emphatic victory. The Nuggets probably need to thank the NBA management for not suspending their player ;D

It's back to the drawing board for the Wolves' coaching staff.

Offline yahoo62278

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1466
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
  • Trade Count: (+1)
  • Last Active: May 19, 2024, 07:50:37 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    Poll Voter Avatar Signature
« Reply #341 on: May 11, 2024, 08:40:28 AM »
So no team will be swept in the semi-finals huh? The way the Nuggets handled game 3 was a huge statement that they are still the defending champions. They are surely back in business after that emphatic victory. The Nuggets probably need to thank the NBA management for not suspending their player ;D

Nuggets looked good tonight, but can they keep it up? Timberwolves are still the #1 defensive team in the league and have some of the most explosive players in the sport. Gonna be interesting to see how game 4 goes.

Speaking of Murray who actually showed up in game 3, he should be suspended for the start of next year. 100k fine is nothing for the guy. A message needs to be sent.
█████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MixTum.io
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
▀▄ Premium Bitcoin Mixer ▄▀
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX FREE
Up to 1mBTC
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

Online LogitechMouse

• Legendary
    • View Profile

« Reply #342 on: May 11, 2024, 04:33:32 PM »

That would be better because that means more competition to both teams, more excitement towards the fans, and more money for the whole league. :D

Just imagine if Murray got suspended because he threw that heat pad in Game 2? The outcome would be different that's for sure because in this game, he got his rhythm early on and scored 24 points compared to only single digit in Game 2. The adjustment that they did is to rotate the ball faster. We've seen double teams in the first 2 games that's why they lost. Now if they see an open guy, they will pass it to him and from there, the ball will either rotate or he will shoot it. That's because there are times where Wolves are doing double team to a single player. Now that type of defense will not work against the defending champions. I wonder how will the Wolves adjust to this blowout loss.

Anyway, there will be no sweep in this series and just for context, the Denver Nuggets are 0-11 in playoffs when they are down 0-2 in a series. Will this be the first time that they will win after being down 0-2? Let's see how both teams will play in Game 4 days from now. :)

Offline yahoo62278

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1466
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
  • Trade Count: (+1)
  • Last Active: May 19, 2024, 07:50:37 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    Poll Voter Avatar Signature
« Reply #343 on: May 12, 2024, 03:40:48 AM »

That would be better because that means more competition to both teams, more excitement towards the fans, and more money for the whole league. :D

Just imagine if Murray got suspended because he threw that heat pad in Game 2? The outcome would be different that's for sure because in this game, he got his rhythm early on and scored 24 points compared to only single digit in Game 2. The adjustment that they did is to rotate the ball faster. We've seen double teams in the first 2 games that's why they lost. Now if they see an open guy, they will pass it to him and from there, the ball will either rotate or he will shoot it. That's because there are times where Wolves are doing double team to a single player. Now that type of defense will not work against the defending champions. I wonder how will the Wolves adjust to this blowout loss.

Anyway, there will be no sweep in this series and just for context, the Denver Nuggets are 0-11 in playoffs when they are down 0-2 in a series. Will this be the first time that they will win after being down 0-2? Let's see how both teams will play in Game 4 days from now. :)
This series is playing out just like the regular season did. Both teams swept the other on the home teams court. If that's the case for this whole series, Denver loses in 7. Just a stat to keep in mind if you are betting.
██████████████████████████
MixTum.io
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
▀▄ Premium Bitcoin Mixer ▄▀
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
MIX FREE
Up to 1mBTC
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

Offline Zed0X

• Legendary
  • Coinomize.biz
    • View Profile

« Reply #344 on: May 12, 2024, 04:10:21 AM »
Wrong time for SGA to go cold, he only made 1 of his 6 attempts in the fourth quarter when they were trailing and then adding 3 turnovers to make it worse.

Celtics are cruising with a 16-point lead right now. Unless they choke in the fourth, they are taking the series lead. Somebody else in the Cavs needs to step up if they want to win game 3.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG