follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: Should you invest in latest memecoins to get profits short-term?  (Read 768 times)

Online electronicash

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1636
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 10:39:40 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    Badges: (View All)
    Poll Starter 10 Poll Votes Search
Re: Should you invest in latest memecoins to get profits short-term?
« Reply #15 on: April 19, 2024, 10:43:09 PM »

^ so he is all for memecoins still despite there is a sure win-win in investing BTC?

i was investing in memecoins even today i hold some but i didn't really  tried DYOR and factor before in investing memecoins.  few weeks ago, i just invest in a memecoin because someone said its the newest in one platform and because i have some token to waste, i just bought millions of it. it hasn't fly thoroughly  but i'm hopeful.

the criteria i just factor is just that its a new memecoin. that is just it and i bought some. i was up for short term but i guess i'm already holding for more than a month now because of this  recent dump.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #15 on: April 19, 2024, 10:43:09 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline vegasus

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: May 07, 2024, 11:17:07 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #16 on: April 19, 2024, 10:58:51 PM »
If we can do it, why not?
Remember, I underlined "able" here, because it does come from quite significant experience. Honestly, meme coins are very risky, in fact many people have failed and ended up losing money because they were all in on meme coins. For this reason, meme coins are always considered high risk and a way to lose money and go bankrupt easily.

This is not wrong and quite correct. Because this is what happened. Many people just follow the hype and in the end experience failure in meme coins. There is already a lot of evidence that makes us more careful when we want to invest in meme coins.

That's why we have to really understand the cycle and how to do it. Because, behind the high risk, there is also a high return. And many people also prove it, really getting very high returns. However, of course it's not easy. because there is experience and in-depth analysis of these meme coins. so you can make precise entries and exits on certain meme coins.

Offline debra

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1676
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: May 05, 2024, 11:15:04 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #17 on: April 19, 2024, 11:15:38 PM »
am not a fan of meme coin but like you ? I am once  Dogecoin investor that i kept this coin like yours when even before Elon Musk bumped thre project,
but nowadays I only have some Dogecoin remaining in my Gambling sites readying if ever i wanted to gamble there are still available funds that i can spend and enjoy.
but for new project there i a little chance that i will invest in meme coin  nowadyas.
I am also not a meme coin fan. Yes, I also only brave to buy Dogecoin because it is like the main of meme coins. In this season, I have bought some Dogecoins with $50. Sure it is a small amount of money but I think it is enough to use in meme coins. It is true that ELon Musk always has a big role for Dogecoin. This is the reason why people want to buy Doge. For new meme coins, I'm sure it is a too risky although it may bring fantastic profits.

...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Online Macjaja24

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 13
  • Last Active: Today at 09:55:03 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 7
    10 Posts Search Karma
« Reply #18 on: April 19, 2024, 11:17:44 PM »
Well! Title explains it already ;D but let me explain it more thoroughly. So there's a lot of memecoins and keeps on coming like PEPE, Rich Quack, Roost Coin, CATWIF and many many funny memecoins. I know that it's not good or bad but at least for those people who love to invest in the short term on memecoins, they like to cash out on profits. I wonder if some of you invested in memecoins in the long-term?  ???

Let me tell you guys that I used to hold some Dogecoin back in 2019/20. I don't know if I wanna call myself an OG holder, but yeah I had been holding it until Elon Musk made it pump  ;), so I cashed it out and holding some stable coins right now and divided it to invest in new memecoins actually for the short term. I know most of you guys are already investing in new memecoins, like the coins of funny, serious, tribute to something and so on like I mentioned before.

Anyways as always, memecoins are riskier than 100 real projects out here. So I advise you to do your own research, don't just take my post like an advice or a sign to invest in it haha  ::)
am not a fan of meme coin but like you ? I am once  Dogecoin investor that i kept this coin like yours when even before Elon Musk bumped thre project,
but nowadays I only have some Dogecoin remaining in my Gambling sites readying if ever i wanted to gamble there are still available funds that i can spend and enjoy.
but for new project there i a little chance that i will invest in meme coin  nowadyas.
You, like me, are not a memecoin fan. I only buy from time to time and that too with very little money, because I know the risk if I invest in memecoins is very big, so I will use as little money as possible to buy memecoins.

If the OP is interested in buying memecoin, then that's your choice, but it seems like you are also aware of the risks you
will get when investing in meemecoin. So be careful and don't expect too much.
You are exactly like me lol, i buy from time to time with very little money, most memes that I have in my portfolio was gotten through some airdrops task like $bonk and $pepe .. I bought little doge , but guess I bought the hype. Been hoping it booms from here, trying out my old tricks too on the ongoing $DOGE I hope to scoop from there too

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG