follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Re: should I invest in ICO or altcoins?  (Read 1785 times)

Offline Ferandil

• Misbehaving
  • Activity: 126
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: February 25, 2020, 03:22:40 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 13
    Badges: (View All)
    10 Posts First Post Fifth year Anniversary
Re: should I invest in ICO or altcoins?
« on: April 11, 2019, 01:13:40 PM »
Altcoins have great potential because are mostly made by people dedicated to change the world and popularize cryptocurrencies, so I think it's worth to support them, especially at the beginning of their activity. This is the time when many coins has a chance to fully develop their potential. For example, I've invest in FuturoCoin at the beginning, and now I'm proud of its achievements (like their partnership with Formula One team, first in history of cryptocurrencies: https://newsroom.futurocoin.com/lets-start-the-season/ )

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« on: April 11, 2019, 01:13:40 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline Psynthax

• 1st Step
  • Activity: 4
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: June 17, 2019, 06:09:38 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 6
    Topic Starter First Post Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2019, 04:09:17 PM »
If there's no option investing into ICO is fine, however if there's option I'd definitely choose altcoin, I mean it's like no brainer to choose a coin with CLEAR background with working product or atleast progressing than only an idea that's simply out of thin air. I mean bringing up idea is good but not every idea will come to realization but altcoin is the finished product of the realization of that product.

Simply put example, my current favourite is VEIL that's integrating best-in-class anonymity technologies to become the first cryptocurrency that provides uncompromising, always-on privacy. There's no chance of being those kind overfunded ICO that only aim for money since it never opened ICO phase nor premine neither, even better VEIL is already traded on exchanges with quite of the volume.

I think that people really should not be putting their money into ICO, it's always better to choose altcoin, ICO can be interesting and having big potential but altcoin is also the same, among many there'll be some with huge potential like VEIL so I think that choosing altcoin is wisest.

Offline Jentemi

• Misbehaving
  • Baby Steps
  • Activity: 6
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: May 19, 2019, 12:59:19 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
    First Post Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2019, 01:13:54 PM »
Investing in ICOs at this time is quite risky except project with prospects and great potential but why invest in ICOs when there are altcoins like veil doing well, the ideology of veil project is quite a catch. Investing in altcoins is much more reliable.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG