follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: ETH is the king of crypto!  (Read 21195 times)

Online Cantsay

• Activity: 1028
  • Your Bitcoin Mixer
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 04:19:38 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    Badges: (View All)
    Quick Poster 1000 Posts Karma Bad
Re: ETH is the king of crypto!
« Reply #210 on: April 17, 2024, 09:44:40 PM »

Solana.and Dogecoin are also in the near lane with Ethereum.

I can agree that Solana has the potential for becoming Ethereum's rival but the same cannot be said for Dogecoin - the only time it was hyped was when Elon showed interest.

While Solana, its current hype in the market is due to the number of projects that are currently swarming in to build theirs on it, a network that other projects find easy to use will also rule the market space.
             ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████▄█████████████████▄
  ▄███████████████████████████▄
 ████████████████▄▀▀███████████
▄███████████████████ ▀█████████
█████████████▀▀      ▐█████
████████████        ▄██████
▀███████████▌     ██████████▀
 █████
███████      ▀▀▀█████▀  █
  ███████████▄         ▀▀▀ ▄▄█
   ▀████████████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄███▀
     ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
UniJoin.io Bitcoin Mixer
.|
▄▄██████▄▄
▄██████▀██████▄
▄███▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀███▄
▄███░░░▄███▄░░░███▄
████░░████▀▄█░░████
████░░█▄▀▄███░░████
▀████░░▀███▀░░████▀
▀████▄░░░░░▄████▀
▀█████▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO LOGS
▄▄██████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▌░▄▄▄░▐████▄
▄█████░▀░░░█░█████▄
██████▌░░█▀░▐██████
███████▄░▄░▄███████
▀████▀░░░░░░░▀████▀
▀██▌░░░░░░░░░▐██▀
▀██▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄██▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO SIGN-UP
|████████████████████████
█████████████▀▄▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀█████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX ՈOW.
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #210 on: April 17, 2024, 09:44:40 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline JISAN

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1209
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: April 29, 2024, 09:38:30 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #211 on: April 18, 2024, 05:41:32 AM »

I can agree that Solana has the potential for becoming Ethereum's rival but the same cannot be said for Dogecoin - the only time it was hyped was when Elon showed interest.

While Solana, its current hype in the market is due to the number of projects that are currently swarming in to build theirs on it, a network that other projects find easy to use will also rule the market space.
Doge Coin is just a Meme Coin Elon Musk liked the meme so much that he got hooked on it and started tweeting on twitter which created a huge hype about Doge. Comparing Doge to ETH is stupid. SOL currently has a good hype in the market and like ETH Sol has its own blockchain so sol can be compared to ETH. there is a lot of potential that sol could be a good coin for the future. And op is calling ETH the king of cryptocurrency, ETH is not the king of crypto, it will be the king of altcoins

Offline doc

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1736
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 02:55:26 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Quick Poster Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #212 on: April 18, 2024, 09:38:32 PM »

Doge Coin is just a Meme Coin Elon Musk liked the meme so much that he got hooked on it and started tweeting on twitter which created a huge hype about Doge. Comparing Doge to ETH is stupid. SOL currently has a good hype in the market and like ETH Sol has its own blockchain so sol can be compared to ETH. there is a lot of potential that sol could be a good coin for the future. And op is calling ETH the king of cryptocurrency, ETH is not the king of crypto, it will be the king of altcoins
Maybe the OP was wrong in saying who is the king of crypto, which of course bitcoin is the king. Some people call ethereum the queen.
Comparing Doge, which is just a meme coin popularized by famous people, Elon Musk, I think is not quite right. Because ethereum has a good project as a network, even though it is known for its expensive gas fees

Offline vegasus

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Last Active: April 28, 2024, 11:05:29 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #213 on: April 18, 2024, 10:45:46 PM »

I also agree with you. It cannot be denied that the progress of the Solana project is quite extraordinary. In fact, this platform actually provides various concepts and products that are better and leading than Ethereum. However, Solana's market cap is still quite far from Ethereum, even below BNB, its other competitor. So it really takes strong and sustainable consistency as Solana to be able to survive and continue to move towards realizing various realistic projects. So, it will make more and more investors interested and confident in Solana.

Offline legend45

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1765
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 01:26:51 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Quick Poster Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #214 on: April 18, 2024, 10:52:30 PM »

I also agree with you. It cannot be denied that the progress of the Solana project is quite extraordinary. In fact, this platform actually provides various concepts and products that are better and leading than Ethereum. However, Solana's market cap is still quite far from Ethereum, even below BNB, its other competitor. So it really takes strong and sustainable consistency as Solana to be able to survive and continue to move towards realizing various realistic projects. So, it will make more and more investors interested and confident in Solana.
Hopefully the Solana team will always fix the shortcomings in the project, as recently happened, Solana was shut down due to high traffic. because I see that Solana is a coin that is only 4 years old but has already had extraordinary movement and has become as popular as it is now. As an alternative network to ethereum and BNB

Offline Wiseman

• Legendary
  • Activity: 4332
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: Today at 08:39:46 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 29
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Quick Poster
« Reply #215 on: April 19, 2024, 07:49:40 AM »
Hopefully the Solana team will always fix the shortcomings in the project, as recently happened, Solana was shut down due to high traffic. because I see that Solana is a coin that is only 4 years old but has already had extraordinary movement and has become as popular as it is now. As an alternative network to ethereum and BNB

But it’s still very strange that in all these years Solana has not learned to hold very large traffic loads. This is also worth thinking about because this is not very normal. Especially for cryptocurrencies, when many cryptocurrencies deal with such problems very quickly.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline de_prof

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1492
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: Today at 01:17:04 AM
    • View Profile

« Reply #216 on: April 19, 2024, 08:40:01 AM »

But it’s still very strange that in all these years Solana has not learned to hold very large traffic loads. This is also worth thinking about because this is not very normal. Especially for cryptocurrencies, when many cryptocurrencies deal with such problems very quickly.
The advantages of Solana with cheap gas fees and fast transaction speeds make Solana traffic high, maybe the devs haven't thought about this, it's called a new coin and the project has only been running for 4 years and still needs to be improvised.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #216 on: April 19, 2024, 08:40:01 AM »

Offline Wiseman

• Legendary
  • Your Privacy Matters
    • View Profile

« Reply #217 on: April 20, 2024, 06:40:01 AM »

The advantages of Solana with cheap gas fees and fast transaction speeds make Solana traffic high, maybe the devs haven't thought about this, it's called a new coin and the project has only been running for 4 years and still needs to be improvised.

I don’t think that this advantage (cheap transactions) somehow plays a big role, I’m sure that Solana’s popularity depends 100% on its marketing and PR department, we all see how noisily they present themselves and that’s the only reason why millions of people know them and that’s why Solana so popular.

Offline DAMKAR

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Last Active: April 28, 2024, 02:06:33 PM
    • View Profile

« Reply #218 on: April 20, 2024, 08:16:14 AM »

I don’t think that this advantage (cheap transactions) somehow plays a big role, I’m sure that Solana’s popularity depends 100% on its marketing and PR department, we all see how noisily they present themselves and that’s the only reason why millions of people know them and that’s why Solana so popular.
The promotion carried out by each project is to increase its popularity, and Solana is no different. and that's a natural thing to do, how can many people know him if there is no promotion.
but for me Solana is a pretty good alternative smart contract and in the future it could be a replacement for ethereum and BSC

Offline Wiseman

• Legendary
  • Your Privacy Matters
    • View Profile

« Reply #219 on: April 21, 2024, 08:08:09 AM »

The promotion carried out by each project is to increase its popularity, and Solana is no different. and that's a natural thing to do, how can many people know him if there is no promotion.
but for me Solana is a pretty good alternative smart contract and in the future it could be a replacement for ethereum and BSC

I think that something can replace, for example, Ethereum because Ethereum has very large followers and a lot of Ethereum token holders. At the moment, Solana also has a lot of followers, but not as many as Ethereum. I don’t think that Solana will ever be able to compete with him.

Offline pacar_tiri

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1976
  • Last Active: April 28, 2024, 03:51:27 AM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Topic Starter
« Reply #220 on: April 21, 2024, 05:05:55 PM »
I think that something can replace, for example, Ethereum because Ethereum has very large followers and a lot of Ethereum token holders. At the moment, Solana also has a lot of followers, but not as many as Ethereum. I don’t think that Solana will ever be able to compete with him.
For now, Ethereum is still very much at the top and Solana is still having difficulty catching up, but I am sure that as time develops, Solana will continue to develop its technology and maybe one day Solana will beat Ethereum.

Offline Wiseman

• Legendary
  • Your Privacy Matters
    • View Profile

« Reply #221 on: April 22, 2024, 07:39:53 AM »
For now, Ethereum is still very much at the top and Solana is still having difficulty catching up, but I am sure that as time develops, Solana will continue to develop its technology and maybe one day Solana will beat Ethereum.

I think that Ethereum will remain at the top for a very, very long time. If you look at the trading volume and compare it with the trading volume of Solana, you will see that the difference is about 6 times and this is a very huge difference, especially in a growing market when everyone is growing equally, exceeding Ethereum in price is now very it will be difficult. I think that perhaps it will only be in a couple of years. And even then this is not certain.

Offline de_prof

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1492
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: Today at 01:17:04 AM
    • View Profile

« Reply #222 on: April 23, 2024, 06:22:21 PM »

I think that Ethereum will remain at the top for a very, very long time. If you look at the trading volume and compare it with the trading volume of Solana, you will see that the difference is about 6 times and this is a very huge difference, especially in a growing market when everyone is growing equally, exceeding Ethereum in price is now very it will be difficult. I think that perhaps it will only be in a couple of years. And even then this is not certain.
Ethereum remains number two in CMC, because of its popularity. Even though we see that ethereum has a high gas fee problem, we all see that the ethereum community is still large. Ethereum marketcap is huge, as said almost 6 times Solana

Offline Wiseman

• Legendary
  • Your Privacy Matters
    • View Profile

« Reply #223 on: April 24, 2024, 08:02:01 AM »

Ethereum remains number two in CMC, because of its popularity. Even though we see that ethereum has a high gas fee problem, we all see that the ethereum community is still large. Ethereum marketcap is huge, as said almost 6 times Solana

For a very long time, Ethereum will be in second place, but I’m not sure that it will always be there because all the new projects now are not interested in some complex blockchain that Ethereum has and some very popular project like Solana may well overtake it in future and leave it far behind.

Offline rizqillah

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1893
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: Today at 12:50:39 AM
    • View Profile

« Reply #224 on: April 24, 2024, 08:48:31 AM »

For a very long time, Ethereum will be in second place, but I’m not sure that it will always be there because all the new projects now are not interested in some complex blockchain that Ethereum has and some very popular project like Solana may well overtake it in future and leave it far behind.
Anything can happen in the future, but for the next few years I think ethereum's position will remain strong at rank 2. Maybe after new coins that function as networks start to become popular and are widely used by crypto projects, we will see ethereum being replaced by The new one has more benefits such as lower gas fees and faster transactions.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG