follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Education or Income Generating job, which will you chose first?  (Read 2150 times)

Offline $crypto$

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1703
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 06:58:47 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Badges: (View All)
    Third year Anniversary Karma Good 1000 Posts
Re: Education or Income Generating job, which will you chose first?
« Reply #15 on: February 08, 2024, 12:34:17 PM »
If we can choose both why should we choose one or the other?  ;D
We can work while studying, and I'm sure companies will give permission or even support their employees to study. Because it is not impossible when learning employees can provide innovation to the company.

Money and education in my opinion are equally important, some people want to get higher education because they want to get a decent job. And now many companies provide more opportunities to someone who has higher education.

Maybe doing both will be very tiring, but it comes back to ourselves. Whether to just give up, or do both for a better future.

The binary choice is always one of the "worst" choices. The world cannot be divided only into 0 and 1, white and black, good and bad, and the choice cannot be only one of two. There will always be half-tones, there will always be an intermediate, OVERALL EFFECTIVE solution for the two choices. Like for example the solution for this topic - choose both items, make an effort and get a much better result ! :)
Isn't that right? ;)
because the two choices that are the topic here are all good, we need jobs and we also need education, I think these two things cannot be clashed with each other, because indirectly they are related to each other.

Maybe we can choose between good and bad, but in this case as I said before both are good choices, it depends on us whether we will try harder which is "tiring", or choose one which may also be tiring too.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #15 on: February 08, 2024, 12:34:17 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline ajiz138

• Activity: 1105
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: April 29, 2024, 10:49:15 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    1000 Posts Linux User Mobile User
« Reply #16 on: February 08, 2024, 02:44:14 PM »
Economic conditions will also be a consideration for us in making that decision. If our family is in a wealthy group, and can finance our education to completion then maybe we will prefer to continue our education. But if we come from an ordinary family and tend to force ourselves to pay for education then maybe we will choose to work.

The question is very direct. It says if you had two options, make a choice. So I think it's addressed to someone that's not financially buoyant. Someone from a well to do family, have more than a choice, as he'd choose school over job.

I don't see this question being aimed at someone who has a financially well-off family, it's clearly aimed at our choices not our family background.

That's why I say what kind of situation you're in first, because that will be one of the factors that we will consider to make a choice, education or work.

If the OP had asked clearly what the question was and what the family situation was like then I would also have been able to answer directly.

Offline xSkylarx

• Activity: 762
  • Last Active: March 12, 2024, 04:31:22 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 11
    Karma Karma Good Linux User
« Reply #17 on: February 08, 2024, 03:23:50 PM »
We both need it because let's say we choose job, you will have a hard time doing those tasks if you are not well educated. Yes it can be learned but the phase would take a long time so eventually you'll get fired unless there is a condition like you won't get fired even if you are very dumb and not contributing to work which is not possible. Also in education we do go to school because we want to have a good job.It is really good to start at first and not skip, the first step is having an education, and having a job is the second step.

Offline DrBeer

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1929
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: April 29, 2024, 10:02:52 PM
    • View Profile

Poll Voter too active, 25 Posts in one day Karma Good
« Reply #18 on: February 08, 2024, 09:30:26 PM »
If we can choose both why should we choose one or the other?  ;D
We can work while studying, and I'm sure companies will give permission or even support their employees to study. Because it is not impossible when learning employees can provide innovation to the company.

Money and education in my opinion are equally important, some people want to get higher education because they want to get a decent job. And now many companies provide more opportunities to someone who has higher education.

Maybe doing both will be very tiring, but it comes back to ourselves. Whether to just give up, or do both for a better future.

The binary choice is always one of the "worst" choices. The world cannot be divided only into 0 and 1, white and black, good and bad, and the choice cannot be only one of two. There will always be half-tones, there will always be an intermediate, OVERALL EFFECTIVE solution for the two choices. Like for example the solution for this topic - choose both items, make an effort and get a much better result ! :)
Isn't that right? ;)
because the two choices that are the topic here are all good, we need jobs and we also need education, I think these two things cannot be clashed with each other, because indirectly they are related to each other.

Maybe we can choose between good and bad, but in this case as I said before both are good choices, it depends on us whether we will try harder which is "tiring", or choose one which may also be tiring too.

That's the tricky thing about the author of the topic - he tried to limit the choices :) By the way, have you noticed how most people react to such a question ? They... start... to choose one of the options, having blocked in their thinking the third or fourth option of the answer ! They have set boundaries, and they force themselves to think within the virtual boundaries ! This is a very interesting section of psychology, from the field of people management, I highly recommend studying it :)
But in fact, this is a big problem - people limit themselves in the choice of solutions and options, because they force themselves into the framework of choice.

Offline Dr.Bitcoin_Strange

• Activity: 1050
  • Last Active: Today at 10:01:12 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    1000 Posts too active, 25 Posts in one day 500 Posts
« Reply #19 on: February 08, 2024, 10:39:40 PM »
Snip.....

From everything you said, you are right but am able to pick two vital points which are "age difference" and also " To chose both income and education "  If the person feel that there is possibility to pick the two at once, then it's absolutely fine.

Offline joniboini

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1723
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: April 29, 2024, 06:47:04 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    Poll Voter Topic Starter Search
« Reply #20 on: February 09, 2024, 06:18:50 AM »
This just reminds me how bleak the future of the gaming industry for developers is. So many were laid off because the company wanted to save money, and at the same time being indie is really difficult if you don't have any capital at all. Not to mention other companies take overqualified people for open positions, which basically means most of them won't be able to get a job even though they are qualified to do so. If this is happening in other industries, I'm pretty sure most of them would prefer to get a stable job first instead of thinking about the future. You can't really daydream and plan the third or fourth choice if you can't even eat today.

Offline Gormicsta

• 1 strike
  • Activity: 231
  • Referrals: 2
  • Last Active: April 08, 2024, 08:09:26 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    Quick Poster too active, 25 Posts in one day 100 Posts
« Reply #21 on: February 09, 2024, 07:16:21 AM »
For myself, I would prefer earning money because I can take care of myself, buy the things I need, and not have to suffer to get by in school. Instead, when I start school, I won't need anyone's assistance to get by. Therefore, choosing earning money above schooling is essential and helpful for our general well-being.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #21 on: February 09, 2024, 07:16:21 AM »

Offline 0t3p0t

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1422
  • Last Active: Today at 12:48:41 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    10 Poll Votes 1000 Posts too active, 25 Posts in one day
« Reply #22 on: February 09, 2024, 09:47:36 AM »
For myself, I would prefer earning money because I can take care of myself, buy the things I need, and not have to suffer to get by in school. Instead, when I start school, I won't need anyone's assistance to get by. Therefore, choosing earning money above schooling is essential and helpful for our general well-being.
Yeah agree. Learning how to be independent is the best thing to do here. I have this friend who is currently self supporting through spearfishing and at the same time he is a highschool student and take note he has this certificates with honors so smart for this young friend of mine and of course this guy is also my volunteer partner that is why I allowed him to get asleep during our night duty especially if he has classes on the next day. By that simple way I am able to help him ease the risk of being late. I am happy he had that courage to finish his studies.

Offline $crypto$

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1703
  • Last Active: Today at 06:58:47 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Third year Anniversary Karma Good 1000 Posts
« Reply #23 on: February 09, 2024, 01:04:26 PM »
Isn't that right? ;)

That's the tricky thing about the author of the topic - he tried to limit the choices :) By the way, have you noticed how most people react to such a question ? They... start... to choose one of the options, having blocked in their thinking the third or fourth option of the answer ! They have set boundaries, and they force themselves to think within the virtual boundaries ! This is a very interesting section of psychology, from the field of people management, I highly recommend studying it :)
But in fact, this is a big problem - people limit themselves in the choice of solutions and options, because they force themselves into the framework of choice.
Now this is the big question, why would someone try to limit choices when the choice is good? Except in times of urgency, maybe we will consider which one is better if it is based on what we need.

Meanwhile, education and work are basic needs for humans. Separating these two things as if they are contradictory is not wise at all.

I agree, don't limit your choices if both are good for you. It is better to do both, this is not a form of greed, but this is part of self-development in my opinion.

Offline DrBeer

• Legendary
  • Coinomize.biz
    • View Profile

« Reply #24 on: February 09, 2024, 01:57:49 PM »
Snip.....

From everything you said, you are right but am able to pick two vital points which are "age difference" and also " To chose both income and education "  If the person feel that there is possibility to pick the two at once, then it's absolutely fine.

It goes without saying - the choice should be adaptive, based on reality, environment, and other nuances. But we should always strive for more coverage, and strive for "higher goals" or more complex ones - this guarantees our development and readiness for changes that are beyond our control.

Online Sim_card

• Activity: 795
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 05:18:03 PM
    • View Profile

500 Posts Poll Voter Quick Poster
« Reply #25 on: February 10, 2024, 09:57:49 AM »
It depends on the age of that person who is being given the choice to make. I am a family man, so I will choose the high paid job. This will enable me plan with my family and also come up with an amount that I will use to buy bitcoin regular, either weekly or monthly using DCA method. This will continue till I am done with the job. In ten years time my bitcoin investment portfolio would have generated a good profit that as time goes on, I can diversify into other investments like setting up a business, or I will invest in gold, bonds and stock. Going to school and becoming a graduate that you will start all over again to start looking for a job, is for the young ones that don't have any responsibilities and investment ideas.

Offline DrBeer

• Legendary
  • Coinomize.biz
    • View Profile

« Reply #26 on: February 10, 2024, 11:50:40 AM »
It depends on the age of that person who is being given the choice to make. I am a family man, so I will choose the high paid job. This will enable me plan with my family and also come up with an amount that I will use to buy bitcoin regular, either weekly or monthly using DCA method. This will continue till I am done with the job. In ten years time my bitcoin investment portfolio would have generated a good profit that as time goes on, I can diversify into other investments like setting up a business, or I will invest in gold, bonds and stock. Going to school and becoming a graduate that you will start all over again to start looking for a job, is for the young ones that don't have any responsibilities and investment ideas.

And can you please tell me why in your described status (family and stuff), you can't find a few hours a day/week to gain new knowledge/skills ? I think the question in the topic is not only about full-fledged academic education with on-campus living.
It seems to me that you can always allocate some time for something new .... Believe me, if you somehow spend 1 week to fix the timing of your ordinary day. by the results of literally one week - you will see that there will be enough options to save time, believe me - proven by personal experience :).

Online Gurujebs

• Activity: 1097
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Referrals: 2
  • Last Active: Today at 05:09:27 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    1000 Posts Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #27 on: February 10, 2024, 12:25:59 PM »
Well, the title says it all already, so yeah, assuming you have two options and you are only supposed to make one choice, what would be your choice ?

Between to accept a well paying job and to go to the university and take a foure years program, which will you accept and why do you think it will be better choice for you?

You have to consider other factors to accommodate these two to work properly. In a sane environment, I mean where things are working, where you can have a job after school, going to the university should be what you should be looking after. Going to school increase your knowledge about a particular field and it also make you exposed to new things and after the school, you can apply for better job with better pay because higher formal education gives you upper hand outside.

However, if you are coming from a place where job is not guarantee even after studying and wasting your years in school, then I will choose the job anyday. If after spending 4 years in a job, you will develop some skills which you can use to have the same job again because skills is what sells in all these areas.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline 0t3p0t

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1422
  • Last Active: Today at 12:48:41 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    10 Poll Votes 1000 Posts too active, 25 Posts in one day
« Reply #28 on: February 10, 2024, 12:47:03 PM »
Snip.....

It goes without saying - the choice should be adaptive, based on reality, environment, and other nuances. But we should always strive for more coverage, and strive for "higher goals" or more complex ones - this guarantees our development and readiness for changes that are beyond our control.
Exactly, because life is a survival of the fittest therefore we prioritizes what best suit for us to survive. People living in lower class prefer to have income generating job than having education though not all because some of us prefer to do both or choose the other one depending on one's decision, ability and capacity. Since middle and higher class can afford to get a higher education that is why they have this advantage. In short this is some sort of situational to me.

Offline Zed0X

• Legendary
  • Activity: 3446
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Referrals: 34
  • Last Active: Today at 05:12:24 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 27
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #29 on: February 12, 2024, 11:54:08 AM »
~ Between to accept a well paying job and to go to the university and take a foure years program, which will you accept and why do you think it will be better choice for you?
I think the "well paying" part was missed by some posters. There is no amount given but I would assume that it means it's more than enough to handle someone's basic necessities (wherever he's located).

I think a highschool education + 4 years work experience from a well-paying job is not a bad choice. With that time spent on actual practice, you're also likely to develop/improve life skills that's not thought in schools.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG