follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: I am about to Create a Polygon Token  (Read 88 times)

Offline Tokenista - Rev. Sasha Van Kush

• Activity: 234
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: May 11, 2024, 03:53:10 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Badges: (View All)
    Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary Super active 50 Posts in one day
I am about to Create a Polygon Token
« on: May 09, 2024, 05:13:50 AM »
I am Trying to Learn more about like the Agg Layer and Things about Polygon. I do not completely understand what the Layer 2 Blockchain is doing, and how when I Search for Polygon Tokens I am just shown a list of Ethereum Tokens. Why is it that when I do a Google Search for Polygon Tokens it is just Ethereum Tokens, are those on the Ethereum Blockchain or are those on the Polygon Blockchain?

How would I find a list of Polygon Tokens made by Polygon users like myself who is about to make a Polygon Token.

Our Polygon Token is going to be Burnable, and when it is Burned that will give the Wallet that Burned the Tokens a Hashrate. And then Tokens will Forever be Minted into that Wallet, based on how many Other People have Burned Tokens and how many they have Burned. I want Everyone to know about it because it is going to be made VERY VERY SOON and I am going to be Posting it here. But I want to know more about Polygon. Once we have a Token, I want to Start doing Bounties where we Pay People in our Token to Complete Tasks. And so I want to know what kind of Things can be done for our Token.

From what I am Finding there is maybe a way to make a BLOCKCHAIN with Polygon, this makes Sense because it is Very Easy to make a Blockchain with Ethereum and Polygon is supposed to be like a Layer 2 to ETH, so it follows that it should be easy to make a Blockchain with Polygon because it is easy to make a Blockchain with ETH. So that may be what we Start with First. And Polygon is Proof of Stake, so I guess maybe that is what People do? Are there Polygon based Blockchains that are Proof of Stake, does anyone have examples, are there DAOs, because that is something else I assume we can do with this is Start Creating DAOs.

What I am actually going to do is Create a few DeFi Tokens like this Burn Mining Concept, and then we will Create an AMM Token. So then we will have a Swap and we will Start doing Token to Token Trades, we will make it where You don't have to have any Other Coins, You can just Trade all of Our Coins, Directly for our Coins, and then also Trade out into Other Coins, and this will make it where we are Better Positioned than Other Currencies.

And we also use HIVE, STEEM and BLURT, so all of this will go together where we have somewhere to Talk about this and Earn from it that Other Currencies don't use, and that will Benefit us. And Eventually we will make our Own Blog Platform and Blockchain, but we will make some Other Blockchains before we Clone Steemit.

I just wanted to know if anyone could Shine some Light onto Polygon.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

I am about to Create a Polygon Token
« on: May 09, 2024, 05:13:50 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG