follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Poll

Will Bitcoin Really Go Above 100k?

3 (42.9%)
1 (14.3%)
1 (14.3%)
0 (0%)
2 (28.6%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Author Topic: Will Bitcoin Really Go Above 100k?  (Read 1863 times)

Offline dekafee79

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2462
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 04:04:12 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Badges: (View All)
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
Re: Will Bitcoin Really Go Above 100k?
« Reply #30 on: March 02, 2024, 04:47:24 PM »
As you have researched in different places and seen on different social media how much the price of Bitcoin fluctuates. That's why you need to know more about Bitcoin because the more you can analyze the market, the more you can move forward and profit in the future. Because in the future when our halving of Bitcoin will be halved then new ATH will be created. And if there is new ATH surely bitcoin market will increase to maximum and will cross $100k so it is best to invest now.
Well, I really agree with what you say, to reach the target price of $100k it only takes a short time because when the halving occurs it will make the price of Bitcoin soar and $100k will be easily achieved, demand will be higher and miners will find it increasingly difficult to get Bitcoins.

By seeing  at the current price movement of bitcoin, reaching $100K seems easy. but we have to keep waiting because it is likely that bitcoin will touch above $150K during the bullish season. As a holder we must remain calm until our target is achieved.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #30 on: March 02, 2024, 04:47:24 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline I-Bit

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2213
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 09:57:44 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
« Reply #31 on: March 02, 2024, 11:16:27 PM »
I checked to vote, we only have 1 option.

I heard that Bitcoin will generate new ATH at the next halving which could be over 100k. Currently the price of Bitcoin is above 44k. Do you think bitcoin will really go above 100k in the next halving?
The current price is $61k- $62k, it is not very far from the ATH ($69k). And since there is still many months before 2025, it is very possible for $100k. People may feel doubtful when the price is still $44k. But with the current price above $60k, I think people are confident to see $100k. Yes, many experts stated the price can be $100k.

Offline EthereumDev_

• Activity: 954
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 11:12:14 PM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Linux User
« Reply #32 on: March 04, 2024, 03:18:32 PM »
The current price is $61k- $62k, it is not very far from the ATH ($69k). And since there is still many months before 2025, it is very possible for $100k. People may feel doubtful when the price is still $44k. But with the current price above $60k, I think people are confident to see $100k. Yes, many experts stated the price can be $100k.
Currently the price has not collapsed and has actually risen to $65k. The target you mentioned at $100k is likely to be achieved in the next few months because the halving is also getting closer, only a few days away so this will have a good influence on Bitcoin price movements and prepare yourself to take profit from Bitcoin.

Offline dekafee79

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2462
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 04:04:12 PM
    • View Profile

« Reply #33 on: March 09, 2024, 05:50:28 AM »
Currently the price has not collapsed and has actually risen to $65k. The target you mentioned at $100k is likely to be achieved in the next few months because the halving is also getting closer, only a few days away so this will have a good influence on Bitcoin price movements and prepare yourself to take profit from Bitcoin.

Bitcoin will likely reach over $100K, in Q4 this year or perhaps before. Bitcoin touched $70K yesterday and is currently standing at $68K. Maybe before the halving in April Bitcoin would have touched a price of $80K

Online pacar_tiri

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1967
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 11:59:55 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Topic Starter
« Reply #34 on: March 09, 2024, 01:47:49 PM »
Bitcoin will likely reach over $100K, in Q4 this year or perhaps before. Bitcoin touched $70K yesterday and is currently standing at $68K. Maybe before the halving in April Bitcoin would have touched a price of $80K
Yes, you are right, there is a possibility that Bitcoin's price will reach $100k in Q4, however I am sure that Bitcoin will immediately increase in price when it approaches the halving, maybe 1 week before the halving will make the price rise very sharply.

Offline Google+

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1314
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 11:45:51 PM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #35 on: March 10, 2024, 12:35:33 PM »
Yes, you are right, there is a possibility that Bitcoin's price will reach $100k in Q4, however I am sure that Bitcoin will immediately increase in price when it approaches the halving, maybe 1 week before the halving will make the price rise very sharply.
Currently, time is running fast and it is already 38 days before the halving occurs, meaning that in 1 month and 1 week, many cryptocurrency prices will increase in price. With the increase in the price of Bitcoin, it will trigger an increase in the price of altcoins and a bull run scenario will soon happen.

Online Sim_card

• Activity: 782
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 11:37:04 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    500 Posts Poll Voter Quick Poster
« Reply #36 on: March 11, 2024, 03:12:59 PM »
Currently, time is running fast and it is already 38 days before the halving occurs, meaning that in 1 month and 1 week, many cryptocurrency prices will increase in price. With the increase in the price of Bitcoin, it will trigger an increase in the price of altcoins and a bull run scenario will soon happen.
Bitcoin is already in its bull run, because the price have passed the previous ATH currently. I saw bitcoin price at 72k+ not quite long, and that is a good sign that we will see bitcoin price reach 100k this year. I think that it is possible for us to see bitcoin price at 80k before the halving, and after the halving, I expect to see a rapid pump on price. Real and hodli your bitcoin till it reaches your price target before taking profit. Don't be in a hurry, because all bitcoin investor that bought in ATH last circle have started seeing profits from their bitcoin portfolio.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #36 on: March 11, 2024, 03:12:59 PM »

Online Gurujebs

• Activity: 1083
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Referrals: 2
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 11:57:40 PM
    • View Profile

1000 Posts Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #37 on: March 11, 2024, 07:16:58 PM »

I have a feeling that there is going to be a dump by the time the market make a correction, the market cannot pump forever. Just like the previous halving, some days before the halving Bitcoin dumped about a negative of 10%, it was even more than that but retraces upward before heading up for another all-time high, so be ready for a liquidity squeeze.

After all the Bitcoin run, there is going to be another altcoins run but then there is going to be a dominance of Bitcoin shift from the Bitcoin to the altcoins before the altcoins are going to start pumping again. That's when we are going to see another crazy run of altcoins with 10x and many more profits.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline Aanuoluwatofunmi

• Activity: 847
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 08:35:19 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    Poll Voter 500 Posts Karma
« Reply #38 on: March 11, 2024, 08:39:36 PM »
Seeing bitcoin arriving at $100,000 is not something that we can argue about, because will soon be a done deal and we are going to see that come to pass, we may not say precisely when this is actually coming to take place, but we have more convictions that before or after the 2024 halving, the market will surge more higher than before, just as we are already seeing right from now as the market is pumping and making new all time high already before the halving.

Offline jeraldskie11

• Activity: 692
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 04:04:44 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    500 Posts Topic Starter Poll Voter
« Reply #39 on: March 14, 2024, 04:28:39 PM »
Seeing bitcoin arriving at $100,000 is not something that we can argue about, because will soon be a done deal and we are going to see that come to pass, we may not say precisely when this is actually coming to take place, but we have more convictions that before or after the 2024 halving, the market will surge more higher than before, just as we are already seeing right from now as the market is pumping and making new all time high already before the halving.
We have the same thoughts on that. $100k price of Bitcoin is not difficult to achieve since price already created a new ATH. We expect that the price will only create new ATH after the halving which is not happening in this cycle. This only means that manipulators is having difficulty on making things happen because their holdings is lower than the volume of demand. If they are trying to sell their coins just to make a dump in the market, it will not happen because there are lot of buyers that are willing to cover up that selling pressure. But we have to expect that time will come that there will be retracement because that's how supply and demand works.

Online taufik123

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1628
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 11:48:49 PM
    • View Profile

Quick Poster Topic Starter Sixth year Anniversary
« Reply #40 on: March 14, 2024, 08:27:46 PM »
$100k is imminent and it only takes a few hikes.
Bitcoin price strengthened and continued to hold above the price of $70k++, this indicates that Bitcoin is ready to continue to break the price of $100k.

it's not impossible, it just took time even ATH was printed before the Halving and this is the first in history.
Usually the ATH will be printed after the halving occurs, but this time it is faster.

Online yhiaali3

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1716
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 10:30:00 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    10 Poll Votes Karma Bad Search
« Reply #41 on: March 14, 2024, 08:31:08 PM »
Yes, I agree with you. The issue of Bitcoin’s price reaching 100K is no longer a matter of discussion. The only discussion is when will this happen? Before halving or after halving? this is the question.

Personally, I am optimistic that we may see 100K before halving, even though there is only a month left, but given the market reality and the momentum with which Bitcoin is moving upward, I do not rule out that we will see this number before halving.

Offline LUCKMCFLY

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1999
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 11:12:32 PM
    • View Profile

Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #42 on: March 14, 2024, 10:07:31 PM »
$100k is imminent and it only takes a few hikes.
Bitcoin price strengthened and continued to hold above the price of $70k++, this indicates that Bitcoin is ready to continue to break the price of $100k.

it's not impossible, it just took time even ATH was printed before the Halving and this is the first in history.
Usually the ATH will be printed after the halving occurs, but this time it is faster.

What I think about the market is that $100k is a psychological price, many eproans are waiting for it to reach that price just to sell, if such chaos happens, then it is not bad, but I consider that it will reach much further than $100 k, after many people sell and the whites buy, well I think that the price could drop to more than $150k ,the effect of the ETFs has not yet been seen, the halving has not yet come and 4 years have not yet passed where it is always a cycle that is fulfilled when Bitcoin rises in price, then these variants can trigger a great price.

Keep in mind these things, I can guess that the price will reach $100k and Depending on how many people sell the price will continue its new direction, I couldn't estimate how much the price will be, but I'm sure it could be something very good, that's the way I I can see the Market now.
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
MIXERO.IO
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Online taufik123

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1628
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 11:48:49 PM
    • View Profile

Quick Poster Topic Starter Sixth year Anniversary
« Reply #43 on: March 14, 2024, 10:53:45 PM »
-snip-
Keep in mind these things, I can guess that the price will reach $100k and Depending on how many people sell the price will continue its new direction, I couldn't estimate how much the price will be, but I'm sure it could be something very good, that's the way I I can see the Market now.
The new direction and the price is getting higher, so the increase will not be expected.
$100k is the price that is still going in for now, but you also need to know that the market will definitely experience a correction and maybe when the price touches the price of $100k it will be the top Resistance point and after that the correction is quite deep.
All possibilities are bound to happen, a market that continues to rise without a decline is not healthy.

Offline LogitechMouse

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1583
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer | Since 2019
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 09:01:51 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    10 Poll Votes Linux User Mobile User
« Reply #44 on: March 15, 2024, 07:30:26 AM »
Well, what a funny poll it is. :D

I heard that Bitcoin will generate new ATH at the next halving which could be over 100k. Currently the price of Bitcoin is above 44k. Do you think bitcoin will really go above 100k in the next halving? Please correct me if I am wrong.
You did a lot of research you said, but I guess you forgot to research that there's a chance that it might not happen as well. :D Yes, I anticipate that Bitcoin will reach $100,000 for the first time on this bull run, but I'm also ready if the worst thing happens, and it will not reach it.

Bitcoin to go $100,000? There's a high chance that it will reach. Just by basing on history, you will see that Bitcoin's ATH jumped from $20,000 in 2017 to $69,000 in 2021. I'm not saying that it will be the same, but at least you can see that there's a chance that Bitcoin's ATH can double this bull run. Overall, I believe that it will be reached this time. 6-digit price of Bitcoin for the first time. :D

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG