follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: Hold and trade which is best for you?  (Read 10257 times)

Offline Blaze

• Activity: 313
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: April 29, 2024, 09:41:39 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 19
    Badges: (View All)
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Linux User
Re: Hold and trade which is best for you?
« Reply #225 on: April 23, 2024, 07:45:48 AM »
If you hold established coins, then there is a good chance of gaining decent profit in the long run. It would be better to avoid shit coins.

Trading is also beneficial, if you are a experienced trader.
Unfortunately, in my opinion, there is no good coin other than Bitcoin. Bitcoin has very good characteristics, with very high demand and limited supply, which makes me confident that Bitcoin can be stored for quite a long time.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #225 on: April 23, 2024, 07:45:48 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline de_prof

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1512
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: May 03, 2024, 04:39:45 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #226 on: April 24, 2024, 11:23:49 AM »
If you hold established coins, then there is a good chance of gaining decent profit in the long run. It would be better to avoid shit coins.

Unfortunately, in my opinion, there is no good coin other than Bitcoin. Bitcoin has very good characteristics, with very high demand and limited supply, which makes me confident that Bitcoin can be stored for quite a long time.
Of course, if you want to hold it for the long term, many recommend Bitcoin because it is the king of crypto currencies. The most popular and always followed by other altcoins. There is no coin that is safer than bitcoin in the long term, that is my current analysis and opinion
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline gunhell16

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1729
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Referrals: 8
  • Last Active: May 03, 2024, 05:11:10 PM
    • View Profile

10 Poll Votes Third year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #227 on: April 25, 2024, 11:11:33 AM »
point of main, holding need long time but trading is short time which you can make money everyday from trading.
First of all you need to understand holding or trading everything you need to have knowledge. As an experienced trader earns a lot of money by trading daily. On the other hand if a good investor can buy good currency then he can also get profit.

Well, I don't need to choose between those two because they both help me. And all of us traders here use them both most of the time. So I don't understand why it's necessary to shop, because even if one of them is removed by a trader, he can't be called a trader. Do you know that?

So, instead of choosing between the two, why not use them equally as traders? After all, they both have benefits that can be given to us in reality.

Offline bayu7adi

• Activity: 1114
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: May 01, 2024, 10:55:59 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Karma Bad 1000 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #228 on: April 25, 2024, 12:07:56 PM »
Well, I don't need to choose between those two because they both help me. And all of us traders here use them both most of the time. So I don't understand why it's necessary to shop, because even if one of them is removed by a trader, he can't be called a trader. Do you know that?

So, instead of choosing between the two, why not use them equally as traders? After all, they both have benefits that can be given to us in reality.
If you make it your main job, maybe that will be enough time, but if you have another main job, maybe you will run out of time to do both. Trading in the short term so far requires a lot of energy and time, because it relies on technical analysis too... whereas if you are a long-term investor and have a main job in real life, then it will be easier for you to make a profit from cryptocurrency...

Here the existence of cryptocurrency really adapts to the user... and I'm sure if you do both, then you get the main income from trading cryptocurrency.

Offline de_prof

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1512
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: May 03, 2024, 04:39:45 AM
    • View Profile

« Reply #229 on: April 25, 2024, 02:36:32 PM »

If you make it your main job, maybe that will be enough time, but if you have another main job, maybe you will run out of time to do both. Trading in the short term so far requires a lot of energy and time, because it relies on technical analysis too... whereas if you are a long-term investor and have a main job in real life, then it will be easier for you to make a profit from cryptocurrency...

Here the existence of cryptocurrency really adapts to the user... and I'm sure if you do both, then you get the main income from trading cryptocurrency.
Agree with your opinion, if we have a main job in the real world, long term holding is the best way to do it. Because daily trading will take up time and focus, and it cannot be done while doing work in the real world, because both of them will not be optimal and not focused

Offline Google+

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1324
  • Last Active: May 03, 2024, 06:12:33 PM
    • View Profile

« Reply #230 on: April 26, 2024, 11:44:12 PM »
Agree with your opinion, if we have a main job in the real world, long term holding is the best way to do it. Because daily trading will take up time and focus, and it cannot be done while doing work in the real world, because both of them will not be optimal and not focused
There is no other way than to hold assets for a long time, because it is impossible to trade and always monitor the exchange, because the time we have is used up for activities in the real world. Focus is the main factor in trading so that you don't make wrong decisions.

Offline legend45

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1787
  • Last Active: May 03, 2024, 08:07:58 PM
    • View Profile

Quick Poster Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #231 on: April 27, 2024, 12:59:05 PM »
There is no other way than to hold assets for a long time, because it is impossible to trade and always monitor the exchange, because the time we have is used up for activities in the real world. Focus is the main factor in trading so that you don't make wrong decisions.
Trading can be done if we have a lot of time and always focus on monitoring the market, I don't have much time. I only trade during my free time, because I am busy with work and family. Holding is my favorite way to invest in crypto

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #231 on: April 27, 2024, 12:59:05 PM »

Offline Agbe

• Activity: 1119
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: May 03, 2024, 10:23:09 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    Poll Voter Quick Poster 1000 Posts
« Reply #232 on: April 27, 2024, 05:35:48 PM »
The two are good if you can do the two and if you have money to do them. But I prefer investment (, hodling) to trading because the risk in investment is minimal while the risk in trading is very high. Many traders chase their lose when they lose and in the process they lose more. But in investment you buy and hodle till the bull market or the ATH and sell them. But you need extra hustling to keep you investment save. And as you said if the trader is good then he can make profit every day and can even use the profit to invest.

Offline Rubel007

• Activity: 1037
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: May 03, 2024, 04:00:45 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    1000 Posts 10 Posts First Post
« Reply #233 on: April 27, 2024, 06:28:06 PM »

Trading and holding are two different things. One is instant buying and selling and the other is holding. There are also some pros and cons to trading in the crypto space. But among all these advantages and disadvantages the most important to me is that if a trader can trade well then he can earn some cash but there is more risk involved. Due to a small mistake, you have to face a big loss. But a holder has no such problem. If he can hold for a long time then he will definitely be able to earn profit. Those who hold Bitcoin for a long time they will not loss.

Offline DAMKAR

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Last Active: May 03, 2024, 09:05:28 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #234 on: April 28, 2024, 02:02:33 PM »

Trading and holding are two different things. One is instant buying and selling and the other is holding. There are also some pros and cons to trading in the crypto space. But among all these advantages and disadvantages the most important to me is that if a trader can trade well then he can earn some cash but there is more risk involved. Due to a small mistake, you have to face a big loss. But a holder has no such problem. If he can hold for a long time then he will definitely be able to earn profit. Those who hold Bitcoin for a long time they will not loss.
In my opinion, we can do both holding and trading. if we have experience, knowledge and expertise in trading. If holding is just buying potential coins and holding them for a long time, this all depends on the capital and skills you have.

Offline JISAN

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1222
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: May 03, 2024, 10:04:01 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
« Reply #235 on: May 03, 2024, 05:21:41 AM »

Bitcoin is a more powerful and trusted coin than other coins.  If you invest here, profit is guaranteed, but if you invest for a short period of time, profit cannot be guaranteed.  But long term holding is possible to profit because Bitcoin has previous history we can see that Bitcoin is always making new ATH so after investing holding it till next ATH can get big returns from here. Until Bitcoin crosses $100k we have a great opportunity to make a good amount of profit from here.

Offline armanda90

• Activity: 1092
  • Last Active: May 03, 2024, 07:30:29 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 13
    1000 Posts Poll Voter Topic Starter
« Reply #236 on: May 03, 2024, 11:50:42 AM »
Actually we can do both between hold and trade but regarding financial condition which one have to prefer, for trader need take profit in daily day make trading become their main passive income and not support financial to be long term trader or holder. Hold has bigger opportunity to earn much profitable than trading or short term trade but need waiting for longer time and need financial support because without daily income from cryptocurrency trading profitable.
If have much money I think become both as holder and short term trading, looking most potential altcoin or bitcoin for long term holding and other side make trading to earn profit in daily day.

Offline DAMKAR

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Last Active: May 03, 2024, 09:05:28 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #237 on: May 03, 2024, 06:56:13 PM »
Actually we can do both between hold and trade but regarding financial condition which one have to prefer, for trader need take profit in daily day make trading become their main passive income and not support financial to be long term trader or holder. Hold has bigger opportunity to earn much profitable than trading or short term trade but need waiting for longer time and need financial support because without daily income from cryptocurrency trading profitable.
If have much money I think become both as holder and short term trading, looking most potential altcoin or bitcoin for long term holding and other side make trading to earn profit in daily day.
If we have a lot of money, we can do both. become a trader or holder. By becoming a holder we can buy when it is bearish and hold it for the long term and sell it during the bullish season. And as a trader we can get daily profits to increase our crypto assets

Offline milewilda

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1510
  • Last Active: May 03, 2024, 11:32:24 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Poll Voter Topic Starter Search
« Reply #238 on: May 03, 2024, 07:18:09 PM »
If we have a lot of money, we can do both. become a trader or holder. By becoming a holder we can buy when it is bearish and hold it for the long term and sell it during the bullish season. And as a trader we can get daily profits to increase our crypto assets
Even if you dont have that tons of money you could really be still be able to do both things just like me. Whenever i do make up some trades on which the profit i do made is really that something being partitiioned or be divided into two on which the other half would really be that be buying Bitcoin or some top altcoins adding up with my long term portfolio and the rest of those profits would really be that used back as a capital and would really be that trying out to repeat the same process on which accumulating even more via making of those profits but of course it wont
really be simple as it sounds and not all would really be able to succeed on this approach.

Offline legend45

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1787
  • Last Active: May 03, 2024, 08:07:58 PM
    • View Profile

Quick Poster Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #239 on: May 03, 2024, 07:57:03 PM »

Even if you dont have that tons of money you could really be still be able to do both things just like me. Whenever i do make up some trades on which the profit i do made is really that something being partitiioned or be divided into two on which the other half would really be that be buying Bitcoin or some top altcoins adding up with my long term portfolio and the rest of those profits would really be that used back as a capital and would really be that trying out to repeat the same process on which accumulating even more via making of those profits but of course it wont
really be simple as it sounds and not all would really be able to succeed on this approach.
Good advice if you can do both, holding and trading. By trading we can get profits, with these profits we can buy the coins we want. This is a good step as you suggested, I also did it. Although it's not easy, because sometimes I also use money from trading profits to meet my living needs.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG