follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: Fear or greed  (Read 7541 times)

Offline ajiz138

• Activity: 1120
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 03:15:52 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Badges: (View All)
    1000 Posts Linux User Mobile User
Re: Fear or greed
« Reply #195 on: April 20, 2024, 07:51:56 PM »

I do this, I will not hold for long when I already have profits when I own altcoins. In contrast to bitcoin, I will wait longer to sell it until the price I set has been reached, in this case when bitcoin touches a new ATH.

Yes, we can't just sell when we need money, therefore we have to invest by preparing it all. We have to prepare so that we don't have to sell our assets because we are pressed for need.
It is very difficult to have free funds that are not disturbed by our needs, we have to collect them for a long time. But I try not to use my crypto assets to make ends meet.
Altcoins are coins that are suitable for the short and medium term, I do like you if I make a profit I sell. Bitcoin is the only thing I plan for the long term and still hold
Of course it is something that is difficult to get money for free, but that doesn't mean we can't do it. One way we can do this is to set aside money from our income after all our needs are fully met. Whether it is a small or large amount is not a problem, because the important point is that we can allocate a portion of our income.

I believe that if we have strong intentions accompanied by effort, then we will be able to get something we want.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #195 on: April 20, 2024, 07:51:56 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline dekafee79

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2472
  • Last Active: May 01, 2024, 05:33:39 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #196 on: April 21, 2024, 03:08:52 AM »

Of course it is something that is difficult to get money for free, but that doesn't mean we can't do it. One way we can do this is to set aside money from our income after all our needs are fully met. Whether it is a small or large amount is not a problem, because the important point is that we can allocate a portion of our income.

I believe that if we have strong intentions accompanied by effort, then we will be able to get something we want.
In fact, a safer way to collect free money is to join bounties and airdrops, because using salary money, it seems like the salary must be greater than one's needs, because most people receive a salary that is only enough to meet their living needs, this is very difficult.

Offline Mr. Magkaisa

• Activity: 779
  • Last Active: May 02, 2024, 02:30:39 PM
    • View Profile

500 Posts Poll Voter Quick Poster
« Reply #197 on: April 21, 2024, 08:57:07 AM »

I do this, I will not hold for long when I already have profits when I own altcoins. In contrast to bitcoin, I will wait longer to sell it until the price I set has been reached, in this case when bitcoin touches a new ATH.

Yes, we can't just sell when we need money, therefore we have to invest by preparing it all. We have to prepare so that we don't have to sell our assets because we are pressed for need.
It is very difficult to have free funds that are not disturbed by our needs, we have to collect them for a long time. But I try not to use my crypto assets to make ends meet.
Altcoins are coins that are suitable for the short and medium term, I do like you if I make a profit I sell. Bitcoin is the only thing I plan for the long term and still hold

-   There is nothing free in this age; you have to work hard for everything. Then it's still very difficult to find a way to make money, but somehow we can find opportunities using the technology we have now if we are just observant of online opportunities.

It's just that others overdo it, which leads to greed. Because they want things too much, they don't notice that they have greediness in their personalities.

Offline ajiz138

• Activity: 1120
  • Last Active: Today at 03:15:52 PM
    • View Profile

1000 Posts Linux User Mobile User
« Reply #198 on: April 21, 2024, 04:30:32 PM »

In fact, a safer way to collect free money is to join bounties and airdrops, because using salary money, it seems like the salary must be greater than one's needs, because most people receive a salary that is only enough to meet their living needs, this is very difficult.
Yes, we can use it to get additional income besides our main income from the work we do. But of course we also have to be able to manage our time very well in the midst of our busy lives carrying out our main jobs.

Indeed, in any case it requires sacrifice, and what we are sacrificing here is having to spend more time working every day. We have to add a portion of working time, even though we can actually do that while relaxing in the free time.

Offline DAMKAR

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Last Active: Today at 12:05:02 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #199 on: April 23, 2024, 08:30:57 PM »

Yes, we can use it to get additional income besides our main income from the work we do. But of course we also have to be able to manage our time very well in the midst of our busy lives carrying out our main jobs.

Indeed, in any case it requires sacrifice, and what we are sacrificing here is having to spend more time working every day. We have to add a portion of working time, even though we can actually do that while relaxing in the free time.
If we don't have much time in crypto, we should be a holder, because we only buy when it's bearish and hold until the next bull run. I also don't have much time in the crypto world because I'm busy in the real world, so I only trade on weekends when I have free time.

Offline pacar_tiri

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1991
  • Last Active: May 02, 2024, 06:23:17 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Topic Starter
« Reply #200 on: April 24, 2024, 08:39:36 PM »
If we don't have much time in crypto, we should be a holder, because we only buy when it's bearish and hold until the next bull run. I also don't have much time in the crypto world because I'm busy in the real world, so I only trade on weekends when I have free time.
That's right, that way we can still trade safely because we won't often see exchanges with lots of coins which are very tempting to enter. Investing all the money you have in bitcoin in my opinion would be better because it could give you a lot of profit if we can hold it for a long time.

Offline JISAN

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1222
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 10:04:01 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #201 on: April 25, 2024, 09:59:26 AM »
Hopefully this falls under trading.
I'm gonna make it short
There are two emotions i believe dictates trade and leads to either gains or losses. Fear and greed.
They are like every investors companion.
Which do you think is more dangerous?
Fear can prevent a trader from investing high amounts as his profit and loss will be comparatively less but greed makes a trader to make wrong decisions and panic by investing large amounts to make quick big profits which later causes him to face huge losses. so I think fear is better than greed to sefe from big losses. Greed is a very bad thing, the more greed there is, the more it will suffer  So I would say that greed is more dangerous than fear.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #201 on: April 25, 2024, 09:59:26 AM »

Offline de_prof

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1512
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: Today at 04:39:45 AM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #202 on: April 26, 2024, 09:58:17 AM »
I'm gonna make it short
There are two emotions i believe dictates trade and leads to either gains or losses. Fear and greed.
Fear can prevent a trader from investing high amounts as his profit and loss will be comparatively less but greed makes a trader to make wrong decisions and panic by investing large amounts to make quick big profits which later causes him to face huge losses. so I think fear is better than greed to sefe from big losses. Greed is a very bad thing, the more greed there is, the more it will suffer  So I would say that greed is more dangerous than fear.
Both of them clearly have bad emotions, fear and greed. Fear makes people afraid to take opportunities when starting to invest or panic and sell at a loss. We should always stay calm and think clearly.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline Jamal Aezaz

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1533
  • Last Active: Today at 05:34:08 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    Quick Poster Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary
« Reply #203 on: April 26, 2024, 08:54:26 PM »
Both of them clearly have bad emotions, fear and greed. Fear makes people afraid to take opportunities when starting to invest or panic and sell at a loss. We should always stay calm and think clearly.

We cannot earn from trading or investment if we have any of these habits therefore if we want to be successful traders or investors then we have to put full control on our greed and fear. Fear and greed is present in every individual therefore we cannot say that we don't have but some people control them while others cannot.

Better decisions will be made when we think with patience and don't rush towards success as well as at bear market don't drop our hope as it can really be disadvantageous for us. Always be engaged in market predictions and reading price charts can help you to get success and follow the market for minimizing mistakes.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Online emmybd

• Activity: 233
  • Last Active: Today at 04:10:35 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 13
    Linux User 10 Posts First Post
« Reply #204 on: April 26, 2024, 09:18:46 PM »
I believe greed is more dangerous and more harmful in the long run. After gaining profit 100% or more one would always like to double his profits. In this way one ends losing all his assets in the end. A lot of traders can not get out of this cycle and end up losing all eventually.

Offline EthereumDev_

• Activity: 984
  • Last Active: Today at 07:45:28 AM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Linux User
« Reply #205 on: April 26, 2024, 11:07:26 PM »
Not many people can afford to have a lot of time to always be at the exchange, so we have to be able to manage our time to always trade well. Becoming a holder of several potential coins is the right step.

Offline doc

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1747
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 09:32:44 AM
    • View Profile

Quick Poster Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #206 on: April 27, 2024, 02:28:51 PM »
Not many people can afford to have a lot of time to always be at the exchange, so we have to be able to manage our time to always trade well. Becoming a holder of several potential coins is the right step.
You're both right, I totally agree that becoming a potential coin holder is the right move if we don't have time to trade. Trading requires free time and of course we have to focus on making market analysis and making price predictions that will happen. This is very difficult to do if we are busy in the real world

Online akeemqaz

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 40
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: Today at 05:00:52 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 10
    Poll Voter 10 Posts Karma
« Reply #207 on: April 27, 2024, 02:58:06 PM »
Greed is more dangerous. And that's when I do sell some of my coins. When there is fear, I buy more or DCA with some features like Bitget smart portfolio. Sometimes, one needs to understand that the more the greed, the more profit people make and the more profit people take.

Online Agbe

• Activity: 1115
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 04:12:02 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    Poll Voter Quick Poster 1000 Posts
« Reply #208 on: April 27, 2024, 05:12:52 PM »
Both of them have effect in the trading process. The fear that you will lose will make you to stop the trade before time and the greed to have more profit makes people to lose a lot so I see all are equal. But if I will take the one that is more dangerous I might take greed. Because fear can make you to at least profit small amount while greed will definitely make you to lose a lot. Experience is the best. Greed has made me to lose $300 with 5 minutes trading. I started with the capital of $300 and got the profit of $30 and was willing to profit more when the trade suddenly slide down and I lost everything. So greed is the most dangerous one.

Online Rubel007

• Activity: 1037
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 04:00:45 PM
    • View Profile

1000 Posts 10 Posts First Post
« Reply #209 on: April 27, 2024, 07:17:06 PM »
I'm gonna make it short
Profit and loss is a common thing in trading business it is very natural that there will be profit as well as loss. But I am particularly concerned about fear and greed, and I will talk about greed because I think it is one of the most dangerous things in the trading world. However, if a trader can control his greed then he will be able to progress in trading. As far as I know a trader is the one who suffers the most due to greed.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG