follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: How strong is the Binance coin?  (Read 11762 times)

Offline Freemind

• * President *
  • Mythical
  • Activity: 9504
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 07:17:27 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 25
    Badges: (View All)
    Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary 10 Posts
Re: How strong is the Binance coin?
« Reply #60 on: March 08, 2024, 06:12:31 PM »
Considering the latest developments at Binance, such as CZ's resignation as CEO and the appointment of Richard Teng, as well as the $4 billion fine, Binance is certainly in the spotlight. Anything can happen, from everything ending up where we are, or Binance making the slightest mistake, and worse things can happen, like, and no, I'm not crazy, Binance being forced to freeze or close its Smart Chain, which would mean real chaos for the industry and the bankruptcy of millions of people. Although before something like this happens we would receive many “red flags”.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #60 on: March 08, 2024, 06:12:31 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline DabsPoorVersion

• Activity: 1056
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 03:09:37 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    1000 Posts Karma Bad Poll Voter
« Reply #61 on: March 08, 2024, 10:14:28 PM »
That coin is said to be ETH 2, and it's true that BNB will have the potential doing that, having a very good foundations it will grow slowly. Even the incident happen to to its exchange Binance and the founder yet doesn't bug, it just dump a little then bounce back. That's how strong BNB is. Well, as long as the exchange still works and have the trust of many, it's reputation in simple words.

I agree that BNB is quite strong right now, but it has some dependencies over Binance, as it is a centralized blockchain.

If binance has some legal problems in the future, or some other kind of problem now that we cant predict, BNB might suffer a lot too
Which is normal as it does happen even in any other cryptocurrency. Anything legal problems that might occur can cause a bit of a trouble depending on how heavy the situation is. Just like the previous news happened with CZ stepping down as CEO and the issues they face with SEC, it is a legal problem but seems to not affect too much in the price of BNB.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Online DAMKAR

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 09:16:27 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #62 on: March 09, 2024, 06:14:29 PM »

Which is normal as it does happen even in any other cryptocurrency. Anything legal problems that might occur can cause a bit of a trouble depending on how heavy the situation is. Just like the previous news happened with CZ stepping down as CEO and the issues they face with SEC, it is a legal problem but seems to not affect too much in the price of BNB.

There has been a change in CEO at Binance, I think the Binance team has prepared a strategy to keep the coins from falling because CZ, the former CEO of Binance, was hit by a case. Binance is the biggest exchange, very strong and has a great team. so I still believe BNB will remain strong in the next few years.

Offline Vx1

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2339
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 10:04:25 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
« Reply #63 on: March 09, 2024, 11:32:28 PM »

There has been a change in CEO at Binance, I think the Binance team has prepared a strategy to keep the coins from falling because CZ, the former CEO of Binance, was hit by a case. Binance is the biggest exchange, very strong and has a great team. so I still believe BNB will remain strong in the next few years.
I am very optimistic that Binance or BNB coins will be able to compete with other coins, and will continue to follow Bitcoin's upward trend.  The old CEO of Binance used to be very strong in selecting other coins, but I think the current one is also very good.  The downside may be that now, many coins are easier to release on the Binance exchange.

Offline DabsPoorVersion

• Activity: 1056
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: Today at 03:09:37 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    1000 Posts Karma Bad Poll Voter
« Reply #64 on: March 10, 2024, 01:53:41 AM »
I am very optimistic that Binance or BNB coins will be able to compete with other coins, and will continue to follow Bitcoin's upward trend.  The old CEO of Binance used to be very strong in selecting other coins, but I think the current one is also very good.  The downside may be that now, many coins are easier to release on the Binance exchange.
They will not be considered as the largest exchange if they are not doing that. This has been the case even in the past, especially if the coin is using their blockchain the coin will be supported by Binance and will surely list on their exchange. Just like recently, a lot of coins were previously listed, though, we should not consider it as a downside but an opportunity we can ride due to the hype we can make a profit.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline UNIVERSE

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1706
  • Last Active: Today at 01:20:04 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Poll Votes
« Reply #65 on: March 10, 2024, 11:44:38 PM »
In my opinion, there is no doubt that it is simple. BNB is the native coin from Binance, a top exchange which is currently dominating the crypto exchanges lists. The development of BNB is already very trustworthy. Even this time, BNB is already at a rate of $523, experiencing an increase of 7% today. And this is very beneficial for anyone. The upward trend in BNB prices is in line with what happened to BTC and ETH. Yes, because BNB is one of the coins that is very worth it for investment, in my opinion, long term investment will be very worth it to do with this coin, too. Even Binance has certain problem with SEC, but it really doesn't influence the price of BNB this time.

Offline EthereumDev_

• Activity: 954
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 11:12:14 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Linux User
« Reply #66 on: March 12, 2024, 11:26:45 PM »
They will not be considered as the largest exchange if they are not doing that. This has been the case even in the past, especially if the coin is using their blockchain the coin will be supported by Binance and will surely list on their exchange. Just like recently, a lot of coins were previously listed, though, we should not consider it as a downside but an opportunity we can ride due to the hype we can make a profit.
Yeah agree with you because with the development of an exchange like this, it will provide many benefits, even if you have a lot of capital, you can stake on Binance and often get free tokens which have just been launched. Take advantage of every event that often runs on the platform. Binance exchange because it definitely provides a lot of profits for its loyal users.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #66 on: March 12, 2024, 11:26:45 PM »

Offline Vx1

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2339
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 10:04:25 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
« Reply #67 on: March 14, 2024, 05:33:33 PM »
That's right, if the coin runs on the Binance Chain platform then it is normal for the coin to enter this exchange. But I myself wonder why so many people have a problem with this?!  For me personally, this is actually not a problem, in fact the more new coins that enter the Binance market, the more choices we have about which coins to trade and take advantage of.

Offline Gurujebs

• Activity: 1083
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Referrals: 2
  • Last Active: Today at 06:04:22 PM
    • View Profile

1000 Posts Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #68 on: March 14, 2024, 05:57:28 PM »

It's so sad to see that this time, we will not experienced this bull run without CZ, his tweet is among the things that make bull run very exciting but the new CEO is trying to be careful with media, he doesn't speak much and doesn't want to put any damage into Binance like the way CZ has done as the US criticized them of many things but could it be is because of this bull run they put CZ case in April? I'm just curious!

The way I'm seeing the run of BNB, $1k is imminent. That coin will move and it will be the next coin that will follow ETH by value.
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
MIXERO.IO
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Online DAMKAR

• Legendary
    • View Profile

« Reply #69 on: March 16, 2024, 01:51:03 PM »

It's so sad to see that this time, we will not experienced this bull run without CZ, his tweet is among the things that make bull run very exciting but the new CEO is trying to be careful with media, he doesn't speak much and doesn't want to put any damage into Binance like the way CZ has done as the US criticized them of many things but could it be is because of this bull run they put CZ case in April? I'm just curious!

The way I'm seeing the run of BNB, $1k is imminent. That coin will move and it will be the next coin that will follow ETH by value.

CZ will serve time for his case, but Binance will continue to operate and we can see that the BNB coin is also still experiencing a significant increase following the increase in Bitcoin. so I don't think the CZ case really affects binance as exchange and also BNB coin.

Offline Google+

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1314
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 11:45:51 PM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #70 on: March 17, 2024, 09:22:38 AM »
CZ will serve time for his case, but Binance will continue to operate and we can see that the BNB coin is also still experiencing a significant increase following the increase in Bitcoin. so I don't think the CZ case really affects binance as exchange and also BNB coin.
CZ has left Binance and currently Binance has got a new CEO named Richard Teng. Hopefully this new CEO can make Binance remain the best exchange place and have quite high interest. The step that CZ chose was very smart because by giving up his position as CEO of Binance, the price of BNB remained stable at a high price.

Online DAMKAR

• Legendary
    • View Profile

« Reply #71 on: March 22, 2024, 09:23:07 PM »
CZ has left Binance and currently Binance has got a new CEO named Richard Teng. Hopefully this new CEO can make Binance remain the best exchange place and have quite high interest. The step that CZ chose was very smart because by giving up his position as CEO of Binance, the price of BNB remained stable at a high price.

Yes, because CZ will not sacrifice Binance because of his case. Hopefully Richard Teng can make Binance better and improve its project so that it is not overtaken by others, because Solana also offers good advantages over the Binance smart chain. Currently the BNB coin is still showing good movement after being abandoned by CZ.

Offline yohananaomi

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2060
  • Last Active: April 25, 2024, 07:18:28 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #72 on: April 05, 2024, 01:39:44 AM »
Yes, because CZ will not sacrifice Binance because of his case. Hopefully Richard Teng can make Binance better and improve its project so that it is not overtaken by others, because Solana also offers good advantages over the Binance smart chain. Currently the BNB coin is still showing good movement after being abandoned by CZ.
CZ is willing to admit the mistake she made and wants to take responsibility for the problem herself. She wants there to be no interference because what happens to her will have an impact on Binance, so she also places people who understand and can continue to carry out what she wants that has been envisioned with binance.
It can be seen that, after that, BNB was able to move better and indicated that confidence had begun to recover, although not yet perfectly. I'm sure BNB will be a surprise when it creates its newest ATH, waiting after the halving.

Offline Legion

• Activity: 174
  • Last Active: April 15, 2024, 11:45:41 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 18
    10 Posts First Post Signature
« Reply #73 on: April 06, 2024, 07:30:17 AM »
CZ is willing to admit the mistake she made and wants to take responsibility for the problem herself. She wants there to be no interference because what happens to her will have an impact on Binance, so she also places people who understand and can continue to carry out what she wants that has been envisioned with binance.
It can be seen that, after that, BNB was able to move better and indicated that confidence had begun to recover, although not yet perfectly. I'm sure BNB will be a surprise when it creates its newest ATH, waiting after the halving.
That's right, by changing the CEO and leaving his position at Binance, the BNB price remains safe and makes the Binance platform continue to develop for the better. It is the CEO's job to take full responsibility for the mistakes made by CZ. As long as we follow the flow, this will all be over quickly.

Offline legend45

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1765
  • Last Active: Today at 01:26:51 PM
    • View Profile

Quick Poster Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #74 on: April 07, 2024, 03:29:43 PM »
That's right, by changing the CEO and leaving his position at Binance, the BNB price remains safe and makes the Binance platform continue to develop for the better. It is the CEO's job to take full responsibility for the mistakes made by CZ. As long as we follow the flow, this will all be over quickly.
Actually, the steps to replace the CEO at Binance are right, it's just a matter of how the new CEO can improve their project because they also have to think about competition with Solana. Solana is showing great performance, as BNB's closest competitor is Solana at the moment

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG