follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Touching what price is Ethereum when bullish ??? and when bullish season ??  (Read 3130 times)

Offline de_prof

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1481
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 10:32:12 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Badges: (View All)
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 1000 Posts
Perhaps if we look at the current price of bitcoin at $66K, achieving a sell target of $150K seems far away. But all investors are waiting for the bitcoin halving to see the bitcoin price movement at that time. Will it show good signs or vice versa?
The sales target you gave is very high and feels impossible to achieve. When Bitcoin is at a price of $73k the increase is very difficult to achieve and when it falls the price drops quickly so this will provide a very high risk, I prefer to wait for the Bitcoin price to $80k.
If I don't aim too high, I predict the price of bitcoin will reach $80-90K by the end of this year and I will sell my bitcoin at that time. More than $100K feels very heavy, but we see the price movement of bitcoin after the halving, if bitcoin shows good movement, I think it is possible that the price of bitcoin will reach $100K
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline pacar_tiri

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1960
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 11:59:58 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Topic Starter
If I don't aim too high, I predict the price of bitcoin will reach $80-90K by the end of this year and I will sell my bitcoin at that time. More than $100K feels very heavy, but we see the price movement of bitcoin after the halving, if bitcoin shows good movement, I think it is possible that the price of bitcoin will reach $100K
Now you have realized that reaching a price of $100k is not as easy as you imagine. Currently, investor support for Bitcoin has weakened. As I predicted from analysis and scribbles using several techniques, it was found that the price of Bitcoin will collapse in the future, a few hours ago was the first wave.

Offline dekafee79

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2450
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 09:58:04 PM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
Now you have realized that reaching a price of $100k is not as easy as you imagine. Currently, investor support for Bitcoin has weakened. As I predicted from analysis and scribbles using several techniques, it was found that the price of Bitcoin will collapse in the future, a few hours ago was the first wave.
Are there any sources that can strengthen your opinion that investor support for Bitcoin is currently weakening? After the bitcoin ETF was approved, we all saw the price of bitcoin touch a new ATH before the halving. Isn't this just a phenomenon before the bitcoin halving and it always happens in every cycle, especially since inflation in this big country will have an effect on crypto prices.

Online TopT3ns

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1405
  • Last Active: Today at 08:50:24 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 19
    Topic Starter 1000 Posts Quick Poster
Are there any sources that can strengthen your opinion that investor support for Bitcoin is currently weakening? After the bitcoin ETF was approved, we all saw the price of bitcoin touch a new ATH before the halving. Isn't this just a phenomenon before the bitcoin halving and it always happens in every cycle, especially since inflation in this big country will have an effect on crypto prices.
We get many sources from several media. Maybe you can also see from the analysis in several news that there is no good news about the use of Bitcoin so sometimes it will make whales wait for some media to have good or bad news, if there is bad news then whales will take advantage situations and conditions to bring down or raise prices in the market.

Offline de_prof

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1481
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 10:32:12 AM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 1000 Posts
We get many sources from several media. Maybe you can also see from the analysis in several news that there is no good news about the use of Bitcoin so sometimes it will make whales wait for some media to have good or bad news, if there is bad news then whales will take advantage situations and conditions to bring down or raise prices in the market.
We should wait after the halving because it seems whales are also waiting for market movements, whether it will improve soon or whether there will be a big correction. Some say the cause is inflation, there are opinions that say it is because of the war. but in my opinion the market will rise again.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Online TopT3ns

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1405
  • Last Active: Today at 08:50:24 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 19
    Topic Starter 1000 Posts Quick Poster
We should wait after the halving because it seems whales are also waiting for market movements, whether it will improve soon or whether there will be a big correction. Some say the cause is inflation, there are opinions that say it is because of the war. but in my opinion the market will rise again.
That's right, according to what you predicted, cryptocurrency price movements in the market have improved again, currently altcoin prices are recovering again. Luckily for those who have bought at a cheap price because now they have definitely made a lot of profit because today's market has many green candles.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG