follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: JSB Foundation token  (Read 25806 times)

Offline Carry_Copper

• Activity: 54
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: November 18, 2020, 04:52:29 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 6
    Badges: (View All)
    10 Posts First Post Third year Anniversary
Re: JSB Foundation token
« Reply #105 on: November 10, 2020, 01:22:51 PM »
There is a statement like "JST Bank provides a decentralized foundation for yield farming opportunities. By combining different platforms, it helps users to optimize their yield farming results. When users deposit tokens into the platform, they are converted into JSB tokens.". I didn't get it for sure, but it seems like we can convert other cryptocurrencies to JSB token. Like cross-chain swap which we have discussed before, right?

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #105 on: November 10, 2020, 01:22:51 PM »

For Monthly biddings Check Here

Offline Poppy_ALTStrader

• Activity: 49
  • Last Active: November 18, 2020, 02:30:30 PM
    • View Profile

« Reply #106 on: November 10, 2020, 01:51:44 PM »
There is a statement like "JST Bank provides a decentralized foundation for yield farming opportunities. By combining different platforms, it helps users to optimize their yield farming results. When users deposit tokens into the platform, they are converted into JSB tokens.". I didn't get it for sure, but it seems like we can convert other cryptocurrencies to JSB token. Like cross-chain swap which we have discussed before, right?
The concept seems like that, yeah. Just read an article more and I'm sure that you'll find answers to your questions

Offline Carry_Copper

• View Profile

« Reply #107 on: November 10, 2020, 02:54:57 PM »
The concept seems like that, yeah. Just read an article more and I'm sure that you'll find answers to your questions
OK, got it. Thankfully, we've got several links to the article to read the information about JSB. Also, they've got a nice whitepaper

Offline Jerry_Curt

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 27
  • Last Active: November 18, 2020, 01:51:44 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 5
« Reply #108 on: November 10, 2020, 03:17:49 PM »
Hey guys! Long time no see. I've checked and inform that admin has provided and now I'd like to know more about the whole JSB ecosystem. It would be nice to hear some information.

Offline Poppy_ALTStrader

• View Profile

« Reply #109 on: November 10, 2020, 03:26:45 PM »
Hey guys! Long time no see. I've checked and inform that admin has provided and now I'd like to know more about the whole JSB ecosystem. It would be nice to hear some information.
Hey, like what information? :) maybe we can find some information using a website or something else

Offline Jerry_Curt

• Baby Steps
    • View Profile

« Reply #110 on: November 10, 2020, 04:00:25 PM »
No. We definitely can find some information about the ecosystem, but I think that the admin can answer more specifically. For example, I'd like to know what protocols do JSB ecosystem contain

Offline JSB_Foundation

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 34
  • Last Active: November 18, 2020, 04:06:15 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 7
    10 Posts First Post Karma
« Reply #111 on: November 10, 2020, 04:25:56 PM »
No. We definitely can find some information about the ecosystem, but I think that the admin can answer more specifically. For example, I'd like to know what protocols do JSB ecosystem contain
One special feature of JSB is the ecosystem we build. The ecosystem consists of financial products, investment products, real estate products, and consumer products. We have developed a lot of decentralized apps to support the participants such asJSB Bank, JSB Trade, JSB swap, JSB Borrow, JSB liquidate...

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #111 on: November 10, 2020, 04:25:56 PM »

Offline Jerry_Curt

• Baby Steps
    • View Profile

« Reply #112 on: November 10, 2020, 05:04:39 PM »
One special feature of JSB is the ecosystem we build. The ecosystem consists of financial products, investment products, real estate products, and consumer products. We have developed a lot of decentralized apps to support the participants such asJSB Bank, JSB Trade, JSB swap, JSB Borrow, JSB liquidate...
Yes, that's exactly what I want to know. Thank you.
Could you please clarify what exactly users can do using the JSB swap?

Offline JSB_Foundation

• Baby Steps
    • View Profile

« Reply #113 on: November 10, 2020, 05:08:24 PM »
Of course. With JSB Swap you can easily switch. We are very impressed with the JSB swap. JSB swap uses JSB’s unique proprietary security technology, leading to becoming the 2nd swap platform after JustSwap of Tron. JSBswap also helps participants to easily convert JSB tokens to other currencies and increases liquidity.

Offline Jerry_Curt

• Baby Steps
    • View Profile

« Reply #114 on: November 11, 2020, 11:44:10 AM »
Of course. With JSB Swap you can easily switch. We are very impressed with the JSB swap. JSB swap uses JSB’s unique proprietary security technology, leading to becoming the 2nd swap platform after JustSwap of Tron. JSBswap also helps participants to easily convert JSB tokens to other currencies and increases liquidity.
Alright, thank you for your explanation. JSB Swap looks really helpful

Offline Poppy_ALTStrader

• View Profile

« Reply #115 on: November 11, 2020, 11:51:06 AM »
Looks like you've got a lot of different protocols in your ecosystem. Guess they are working harmoniously.

Offline Carry_Copper

• View Profile

« Reply #116 on: November 11, 2020, 12:08:14 PM »
Sounds good, can u tell us more about this JSB Borrow? I didn't hear about it before

Offline Hunter on Alts

• Baby Steps
  • Last Active: November 18, 2020, 04:39:43 PM
    • View Profile

« Reply #117 on: November 11, 2020, 12:40:10 PM »
Ohh. Thank you for the explanation, we have discussed it before, but get information from you is more important

Offline JSB_Foundation

• Baby Steps
    • View Profile

« Reply #118 on: November 11, 2020, 12:56:52 PM »
Sounds good, can u tell us more about this JSB Borrow? I didn't hear about it before
Good day! Thank you for your question.
JSB provides to a user is JSB borrow. Through JSBborrow   users   can   own   USJ   -   a   stablecoin   issued   by   JSB   Foundation.   Thesestablecoins are coins that are not volatile in price, similar to dollars in the traditionalfinancial environment. These USJs are not only price stable but can also graduallyincrease in value while operating within the JSB ecosystem.

Offline Poppy_ALTStrader

• View Profile

« Reply #119 on: November 11, 2020, 01:58:59 PM »
Good day! Thank you for your question.
JSB provides to a user is JSB borrow. Through JSBborrow   users   can   own   USJ   -   a   stablecoin   issued   by   JSB   Foundation.   Thesestablecoins are coins that are not volatile in price, similar to dollars in the traditionalfinancial environment. These USJs are not only price stable but can also graduallyincrease in value while operating within the JSB ecosystem.
USJ?  Own stablecoin in the JSB ecosystem? Sounds great, it would be nice if we could use it for trades  :)
« Last Edit: November 11, 2020, 02:04:43 PM by Poppy_ALTStrader »

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG