follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Holding Cryptos for Ten Long Years  (Read 29362 times)

Offline Anonylz

• Activity: 1115
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: December 06, 2023, 04:48:42 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    Badges: (View All)
    Second year Anniversary Search 10 Posts
Re: Holding Cryptos for Ten Long Years
« Reply #180 on: March 06, 2021, 02:42:47 PM »

I am planning to hold the little amount of cryptocurrencies I have right now for the next ten years and which can be the time when I can use the coin for some retirement plans. Last year, I lost a big chunk of my BTC holding because of a big mistake and I decided that in 2021 any Bitcoin I can have will be put into a decade hold plan. I also have a little of Ethereum and PolkaDOT which I believe can also be surviving the rigors of time and the harshness of the market.

Do you think this can be a good idea or could there be a better one that can put more profits into my crypto holding without really exposing them to danger? And aside from BTC, Ethereum and DOT what other coins that must be deserving to be included into this 10-year plan?
Well while this is a good idea, within this ten year plan, there might be at least two bull and bear markets and I believe you can also leverage on just those period to multiply your hodlings instead of hodling for straight ten years. just my thought and by the way, The mentioned coins are worth hodling that long in my opinion.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #180 on: March 06, 2021, 02:42:47 PM »

For Monthly biddings Check Here

Offline bayiajaib

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1368
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: March 26, 2024, 03:24:57 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #181 on: March 06, 2021, 03:18:30 PM »
But it is very difficult to say what happens in cryptocurrency at any time. We have been seeing for a long time that the market goes much better at one time and sometimes worse at another.  However, those who invest for the long term can make a lot of profit.  Again a lot of times a lot is lost.  But one thing is if you hold a coin for ten long years then you will definitely get high profit later.

Well, hold for ten years, we will get a lot of profits but also too risky. I personally don't agree hold for along years .Maybe max at three years, that's make sense.  If you have free money I think you can try hold for along years

Offline yohananaomi

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1931
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: March 28, 2024, 05:08:57 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #182 on: March 06, 2021, 04:46:52 PM »
Well, hold for ten years, we will get a lot of profits but also too risky. I personally don't agree hold for along years .Maybe max at three years, that's make sense.  If you have free money I think you can try hold for along years
for bitcoin it is usually accompanied by a halving that occurs every 4 years, that's the maximum if you want to hold back. The last halving happened in 2020 and will have an impact this year, which is always after the halving there will be a change in price. if you hold for more than 4 years it doesn't seem like an investment anymore.

Offline Malam90

• Mythical
  • Activity: 5871
  • Referrals: 8
  • Last Active: March 13, 2023, 02:19:03 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 33
« Reply #183 on: March 06, 2021, 04:50:07 PM »

I am planning to hold the little amount of cryptocurrencies I have right now for the next ten years and which can be the time when I can use the coin for some retirement plans. Last year, I lost a big chunk of my BTC holding because of a big mistake and I decided that in 2021 any Bitcoin I can have will be put into a decade hold plan. I also have a little of Ethereum and PolkaDOT which I believe can also be surviving the rigors of time and the harshness of the market.

Do you think this can be a good idea or could there be a better one that can put more profits into my crypto holding without really exposing them to danger? And aside from BTC, Ethereum and DOT what other coins that must be deserving to be included into this 10-year plan?

If you plan for holding long term, i will recommend Bitcoin, Ethereum, Polkadot, Binance Coin (BNB) and Cardano. This five coins is my top priority list for hold. I am holding Polkadot and ADA already for long run. Cardano, Polkadot and BNB will be the next 3 major projects after Ethereum.

Offline Hisbullah

• Activity: 1160
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Last Active: March 25, 2024, 06:10:49 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #184 on: March 06, 2021, 06:37:41 PM »

If you plan for holding long term, i will recommend Bitcoin, Ethereum, Polkadot, Binance Coin (BNB) and Cardano. This five coins is my top priority list for hold. I am holding Polkadot and ADA already for long run. Cardano, Polkadot and BNB will be the next 3 major projects after Ethereum.

I think , I agree with you..If we have a plan to hold for long  term , I think top coins are the best choice. But We must learn the character of the coin and do at the right time. Buy when low and hold it.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline sampoerna

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Last Active: March 25, 2024, 02:05:29 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
« Reply #185 on: March 06, 2021, 11:57:44 PM »
For top coins, I think it is no problem to hold a long-term, more than 5 years. But personally, I just will hold the top coins till the next halving, I mean 1 year after the next halving. I will wait for the Bullrun, then I will sell my coins in the next Bullrun. Why we must hold forever? We can buy again at a cheap price in the next bearish, right?  :D

Offline yurez

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1598
  • Last Active: March 28, 2024, 09:40:31 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
« Reply #186 on: March 07, 2021, 10:03:30 AM »
For long-term storage of cryptocurrency, iron nerves are needed, since you will observe not only growth but also a deep fall of your crypto assets.  But in the end, you will be rewarded for your patience and endurance.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #186 on: March 07, 2021, 10:03:30 AM »

Offline Fenix

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2595
  • Last Active: January 14, 2024, 03:10:38 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 2500 Posts
« Reply #187 on: May 06, 2021, 06:40:25 AM »
I don't think holding cryptocurrency for ten years is a good idea. The fact is that cryptocurrency is developing very quickly. Even very potential cryptocurrencies can become obsolete and during this time either disappear or simply fall in price very much. Therefore, for each cryptocurrency we have in our wallets, we need to observe its price movements and the development of the project itself.
To make a good profit, you need to use price ups and downs. Holding the cryptocurrency alone is ineffective in many cases.

.FX..BOX.

▄████████████████████████████████████████▄
███                                    ███
███                          ▄██▄      ███
███                         ▄█████▄    ███
███   ▄▄                   ▄████████▄  ███
███  ▄███▄                █████▀██████▄███
███ ███████▄             █████▀  ▀████████
█████████████▄         ▄█████      ▀██████
███████▀▀██████▄      ▄█████         ▀████
██████    ▀██████▄   ██████            ▀██
█████       ▀██████▄██████             ▄
███▀          ▀██████████              ██▄
██▀             ▀▀█████▀               ███
█▀                 ▀██▀                ███
▀ ▄                  ▀                 ███
▄██                                    ███
▀████████████████████████████████████████▀

INVESTING, TRADING,
LOTTERY, MARKET
PREDICTIONS.

▄▄███
        ▄▄▄██▀████
  ▄▄▄█████▀ ▄█████
▀█████▀▀ ▄███████
       ▄█████████
       ██▀██████
       ▀    ▀▀█▀

██▀▀█▄       ▄█▀
 ▀█▄ ▀█▄   ▄█▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█▄█▀
     ▀█  █▄
    ▄█▀█▄ ▀█▄
  ▄█▀   ▀█▄ ▀█▄
▄█▀       ▀█▄▄██

GAMEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  DEFI  ◼  CURRENCY TRADING
CURRENCY TRADING  ◼  DEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  GAMEFI
               │
     │      ███
     │      ███
    │     ███
███  │     ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███     │
███ ███     │
    │

.FOREX..TRADING FROM $1.

.READ MORE.

Offline gabbie2010

• Activity: 521
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: March 24, 2024, 06:06:45 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Third year Anniversary 10 Posts First Post
« Reply #188 on: May 09, 2021, 05:01:06 PM »
It take a lot patience and perseverance to hodl a crypto for ten years, if the OP can do a research so as to choose coins with good project apart from Bitcoin or ethereum others like ADA, DOT, LINK with good developers can pump  10X, 100X  in 10 years however I prefers taking some little profits once in while hodling the rest.

Offline Ferki

• Legendary
  • Activity: 3502
  • Observer only
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: March 01, 2024, 03:32:42 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 29
« Reply #189 on: May 09, 2021, 05:38:49 PM »
I don't think holding cryptocurrency for ten years is a good idea. The fact is that cryptocurrency is developing very quickly. Even very potential cryptocurrencies can become obsolete and during this time either disappear or simply fall in price very much. Therefore, for each cryptocurrency we have in our wallets, we need to observe its price movements and the development of the project itself.
To make a good profit, you need to use price ups and downs. Holding the cryptocurrency alone is ineffective in many cases.

For top coins, I think it is no problem to hold a long-term, more than 5 years. But personally, I just will hold the top coins till the next halving, I mean 1 year after the next halving. I will wait for the Bullrun, then I will sell my coins in the next Bullrun. Why we must hold forever? We can buy again at a cheap price in the next bearish, right?  :D

for bitcoin it is usually accompanied by a halving that occurs every 4 years, that's the maximum if you want to hold back. The last halving happened in 2020 and will have an impact this year, which is always after the halving there will be a change in price. if you hold for more than 4 years it doesn't seem like an investment anymore.

But it is very difficult to say what happens in cryptocurrency at any time. We have been seeing for a long time that the market goes much better at one time and sometimes worse at another.  However, those who invest for the long term can make a lot of profit.  Again a lot of times a lot is lost.  But one thing is if you hold a coin for ten long years then you will definitely get high profit later.

Let's look at the chart of Bitcoin, is now over 10 years old. Search for that. What can you see there?
200% every year. Show me a trader who has achieved or can achieve 200% per year.
Add Ether and BNB to this from the beginning. What do you notice?
More than 100% profit every year.
What does all this tell us?

Offline Arkann

• Activity: 552
  • Last Active: December 10, 2023, 05:03:48 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary 500 Posts
« Reply #190 on: May 09, 2021, 06:06:03 PM »

Let's look at the chart of Bitcoin, is now over 10 years old. Search for that. What can you see there?
200% every year. Show me a trader who has achieved or can achieve 200% per year.
Add Ether and BNB to this from the beginning. What do you notice?
More than 100% profit every year.
What does all this tell us?
The fact is that it makes sense to store Bitcoin, given such growth rates, but only from the point of view, if you are still young. and if you are already over 40 or 50 years old and you have already managed to earn enough good money with the help of Bitcoin, then it is time for you to use it for its intended purpose. Although if you have enough BTS, then you can definitely leave them for your children, but you need to make sure that they are trained in what to do with these assets after 10 or 20 years.

Offline Ferki

• Legendary
  • Activity: 3502
  • Observer only
  • Last Active: March 01, 2024, 03:32:42 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 29
« Reply #191 on: May 09, 2021, 06:27:44 PM »

[/quote]The fact is that it makes sense to store Bitcoin, given such growth rates, but only from the point of view, if you are still young. and if you are already over 40 or 50 years old and you have already managed to earn enough good money with the help of Bitcoin, then it is time for you to use it for its intended purpose. Although if you have enough BTS, then you can definitely leave them for your children, but you need to make sure that they are trained in what to do with these assets after 10 or 20 years.
[/quote]

I understand that 50 years is a long time in some countries. But in most of them you still have to work up to 60. In Germany even up to 67.
I'm 52, and I can manage 10 years, my son is informed and if something bad happens to me, he takes over my portfolio.
Which, by the way, I will suggest to each of you. Inform your next of kin about the portfolios you have and how they should come up with them in case something bad happens to you.

What can you earn with Bitcoin in 10 years?
So far it's 200% per year, because you can calculate the rest yourself.
Only that much;
If you invested $ 100 10 years ago, you would have gained so much at 200% per year ... You can do the calculation yourself and then we'll talk more

Offline leodiaz

• Activity: 387
  • FRX: Ferocious Alpha
  • Last Active: May 14, 2021, 05:36:46 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    10 Posts First Post Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #192 on: May 10, 2021, 04:58:27 PM »
that's good if you really want to make a long-term investment where the profits that be gained are definitely bigger if the coins that you have do have good prospects like BTC. I think it is better to invest in BTC or Eth if you want to make long-term investments because if you invest in other coins that not stable then it will make us get losses if we can't manage it properly
                    ▄█▄

▄█████

▀██▄▀▀▀▀██ 

█████▀▀▄███

▄██ ██▀▀▄██▀▄█████

▄███ ██▌▄▄████▀ █████

▀███ ███▌█████▀ █████

████▌█████ █████

▄▄ █████▌████▀▄▄▀▀█

▄████▄▀███▌▐███ ████

▄█████▀▀▀ ███▐██ █████

▀▀▀▀        ▀█▐█ ▄████▀

▄█▀▀
FRX
█████████████

█████████

████████████████

██████████

█████████

██████████████

████████████

█████████

████████

██████████

█████████████

█████████

██████████████
DeFi Hedge

Fund Token
████

██

██

██

██

██

██

██

██

██

██

██

████

Seed Round

+80%BONUS
████

██

██

██

██

██

██

██

██

██

██

██

████
WHITEPAPER

TWITTER

TELEGRAM
█████████████

█████████

████████████████

██████████

█████████

██████████████

████████████

█████████

████████

██████████

█████████████

█████████

██████████████

Offline Hope4life

• Activity: 486
  • Last Active: October 02, 2023, 11:00:21 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Topic Starter
« Reply #193 on: May 10, 2021, 06:23:32 PM »
Holding is a tricky thing to do if you are thinking about profit all the time, the first thing to do is make sure you only use cold money and do some deep research on projects you wnat to invest for longterm. I think it's worth it to store coins like bitcoin, eth, or top cmc for a period of 10 years.

Offline Danus

• Activity: 454
  • Last Active: November 07, 2023, 08:17:55 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 19
« Reply #194 on: May 10, 2021, 06:55:50 PM »
There is a sharp increase. We will not fall sharply in any case  thank you very much I'm glad that I am not the only one who thinks so of went to trade good luck to you and everyone Not the fact that we are leaving this is leaving. It can last for years how many violas did not shoot. Why does everyone think that we will start falling tomorrow. That everything will be like in 18 year  Everything will be the same - as no one expects. here only in shorts you can fly to heaven
« Last Edit: June 14, 2021, 11:28:10 AM by Danus »
              ▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄
         ▄████████▀▀▀▀███████▄▄
      ▄████▀▀  ███    ███  ▀▀███▄
    ▄███▀      ███    ███     ▀███▄
   ▄██▀        ███    ███       ▀███▄
  ███▀     ███████    █████▄      ███▄
 ███▀      ███▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀███▄     ███
▄██▀       ███             ███
███        ███             ███   ▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄
███        ██████████████████▀  ▀▀██    █▀▀█
███        ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄██▄▄   █▄▄█