follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: Polkadot ecosystem and Polkalokr platform: Sustainability.  (Read 7012 times)

Offline Rodan_Jarikic

• Spammer
  • Activity: 154
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: February 02, 2022, 08:12:09 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
    Badges: (View All)
    10 Posts First Post Second year Anniversary
Re: Polkadot ecosystem and Polkalokr platform: Sustainability.
« Reply #45 on: October 16, 2021, 01:42:46 PM »
I was at Lokr AMA's at telegram yesterday. the CEO says Lokr was passed all kind of checks with Hacken. Thats the most important thing for security. I dont believe there's a secure blockchain but Lokr says there is.Also Lokr looking at Yield farming and liqudity mining-staking options. I believe that project is gonna get the momentum they need soon.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #45 on: October 16, 2021, 01:42:46 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline Louis_Sarquillas

• Spammer
  • Activity: 175
  • Last Active: February 06, 2022, 08:31:10 PM
    • View Profile

« Reply #46 on: October 17, 2021, 06:54:24 PM »
I was at Lokr AMA's at telegram yesterday. the CEO says Lokr was passed all kind of checks with Hacken. Thats the most important thing for security. I dont believe there's a secure blockchain but Lokr says there is.Also Lokr looking at Yield farming and liqudity mining-staking options. I believe that project is gonna get the momentum they need soon.
It was a great session with CEO. Now for all kinda investors LOKR is transparent. They clarified everything about future and i believe Escrow for crypto's will be in a better shape than general escrow protocol's. Lokr might be the one of best innovative project's on market. Strongly recommend to follow the project for investor's.

Offline Alessandro_Narroni

• Spammer
  • Activity: 120
  • Last Active: February 05, 2022, 10:52:08 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 10
« Reply #47 on: October 17, 2021, 07:56:53 PM »
It was a great session with CEO. Now for all kinda investors LOKR is transparent. They clarified everything about future and i believe Escrow for crypto's will be in a better shape than general escrow protocol's. Lokr might be the one of best innovative project's on market. Strongly recommend to follow the project for investor's.
I believe in 2021 we must know how important escrow protocol is.. In crypto world it take off all disadvantages and pure adv. only.. But i dont know why Lokr didnt get so much popularity because of project's targets.. Im not so sure about anything yet but i highly recommend investors to check lokr first and invest later.

Offline Cursedbear

• Spammer
  • Activity: 244
  • Last Active: March 03, 2022, 11:51:50 PM
    • View Profile

« Reply #48 on: October 17, 2021, 08:46:54 PM »
I believe in 2021 we must know how important escrow protocol is.. In crypto world it take off all disadvantages and pure adv. only.. But i dont know why Lokr didnt get so much popularity because of project's targets.. Im not so sure about anything yet but i highly recommend investors to check lokr first and invest later.
I believe Lokr is the great simplest way to fix about security problem for trading,i dunno if there's any person who didnt use escrow for a once.. Lokr has a great potential for future,i strongly belief the project for their future plan. DYOR

Offline Luicci_Estraso

• Spammer
  • Activity: 193
  • Last Active: February 11, 2022, 07:21:01 PM
    • View Profile

« Reply #49 on: October 17, 2021, 09:00:53 PM »
LOKR seems promising while sitting at extremely low price. I believe once people realize that kinda innovation on the whole ecosystem,LOKR could get their momentum to being so popular.. They are working on important thing(security on blockchain)and i hope nobody will deserve to find out lokr too late.(after hacked.)

Offline Lifetime

• Plagiarism strike
  • Activity: 229
  • Last Active: October 16, 2023, 05:51:39 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
« Reply #50 on: October 18, 2021, 02:32:55 PM »
Polkalokr is looking very attractive not to only Users but also to partners. Polkalokr has got amazing products; Lokr, Swapr and Bridgr which has got amazing features that are interesting and are highly required within the DEFI space. Bridgr Testnet launch is the new trending, wondering why? Reasons are not far fetched; Bridgr solutions comes with simplicity and flexibility; allow creators to be able to customize their bridges to suit the specifics laid down in their project plan.
N F T a n k s      A collection of 3333 unique Dogetankers and New Play to earn (P2E) NFT game
█████████████    |    T w i t t e r    |  T e l e g r a m  |    D i s c o r d    |    █████████████
[            PvE Mode            ]        [            PvP Mode            ]        [           Team Battle           ]

Offline Cursedbear

• Spammer
  • Activity: 244
  • Last Active: March 03, 2022, 11:51:50 PM
    • View Profile

« Reply #51 on: October 19, 2021, 03:26:12 PM »
Polkalokr is looking very attractive not to only Users but also to partners. Polkalokr has got amazing products; Lokr, Swapr and Bridgr which has got amazing features that are interesting and are highly required within the DEFI space. Bridgr Testnet launch is the new trending, wondering why? Reasons are not far fetched; Bridgr solutions comes with simplicity and flexibility; allow creators to be able to customize their bridges to suit the specifics laid down in their project plan.
Ur absolutely right. Lokr targeting whole kinda people. BRIDGR is other awesome thing as you say. I believe once people used to trust on Escrow more,Lokr has great potential to catch the vibe and becoming huge.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #51 on: October 19, 2021, 03:26:12 PM »

Offline Luicci_Estraso

• Spammer
  • Activity: 193
  • Last Active: February 11, 2022, 07:21:01 PM
    • View Profile

« Reply #52 on: October 19, 2021, 08:26:31 PM »
Ur absolutely right. Lokr targeting whole kinda people. BRIDGR is other awesome thing as you say. I believe once people used to trust on Escrow more,Lokr has great potential to catch the vibe and becoming huge.
I believe one day it will get hype idk when but these 'lokr' ideas are awesome imo.Also swapr mechanism is very good for project,we just need to people to realized how much lokr gonna impact on whole market. 

Offline ryan_cohen

• Spammer
  • Activity: 157
  • Last Active: February 09, 2022, 11:49:02 AM
    • View Profile

« Reply #53 on: October 19, 2021, 09:29:13 PM »
Lokr is a great platform for sustainability and stability. Actually escrow isn't a thing that i should use in real life but for crypto it totally eliminate the middlemen factor and make whole system much more secure without mega fee's. I believe once bull-run start,Lokr will be in a lot better shape.

Offline Mohammad_Gassani

• Spammer
  • Activity: 138
  • Last Active: March 25, 2022, 09:28:50 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 8
« Reply #54 on: October 20, 2021, 11:48:39 AM »
Lokr is a great platform for sustainability and stability. Actually escrow isn't a thing that i should use in real life but for crypto it totally eliminate the middlemen factor and make whole system much more secure without mega fee's. I believe once bull-run start,Lokr will be in a lot better shape.
Escrow is very solid protocol for security actually. I believe Polkalokr change the whole crypto economy with their transparent escrow protocol. Also i agree with you about middleman's eliminate. There's no need for middleman in the crypto ecosystem.

Offline foxinthebox

• Spammer
  • Activity: 222
  • Last Active: March 03, 2022, 11:52:04 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
« Reply #55 on: October 20, 2021, 02:12:59 PM »
Im in love with LOKR team. SWIPR and BRIDGR will be awesome imo and once investor realize how necessary ESCROW is Lokr will rule the whole protocols. No more middleman shit,no more unnecessary fee's. 

Offline Nenad_Prevkic

• Spammer
  • Activity: 116
  • Last Active: February 01, 2022, 04:29:34 PM
    • View Profile

« Reply #56 on: October 22, 2021, 07:13:00 PM »
Lokr recently announced their ETH based Liquidity mining program is back. I believe it probably help to get attention from miners and also improve Lokr's current situation. One of the most promising project is going to recover :)

Offline Feraye_deniz

• Spammer
  • Activity: 283
  • Last Active: February 12, 2022, 11:48:34 PM
    • View Profile

« Reply #57 on: October 22, 2021, 07:25:54 PM »
Lokr recently announced their ETH based Liquidity mining program is back. I believe it probably help to get attention from miners and also improve Lokr's current situation. One of the most promising project is going to recover :)
Now things are getting interesting. Lokr's strategy is quite impressive,first they are offering totally secure trade-launch options for investors and projects. Now they are chasing miner groupie. I believe if they continue to manage project like that,that will be HUGE in near future.

Offline Julio_Mattenzi

• Spammer
  • Activity: 100
  • Last Active: February 02, 2022, 11:29:41 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 8
« Reply #58 on: October 22, 2021, 07:38:56 PM »
I think that is a nice development from Lokr for those who think that mining is over ;D

Offline Julia1989

• Spammer
  • Activity: 177
  • Last Active: April 03, 2022, 01:05:42 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
« Reply #59 on: October 23, 2021, 02:04:36 PM »
I agree with people who think about Lokr is good for sustainability and stability.. In the name of Polkalokr, I can say their products are good too.So if there any investors who want to try someting new can check Lokr and decide what to do after

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG