follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: That Sports NFT Project has potential? Exsports Starz.  (Read 4997 times)

Offline mike_edrick

• Spammer
  • Activity: 278
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: February 12, 2022, 11:49:05 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 11
    Badges: (View All)
    10 Posts First Post Second year Anniversary
That Sports NFT Project has potential? Exsports Starz.
« on: October 08, 2021, 04:07:31 PM »
Hey,im checking news and innovations on NFT everyday and i realized there's kinda project that has potentially being Huge.. EX Sport Starz is a platform that allows sport fans to buy, trade and sell digital sport collectibles. The app offers a variety of sports and has a special reward program for the collectors, athletes and sport fans. It reminds me how could it be big,just imagine if one sport team supports that token. evenmore if team could pay with ExSports token... I cant imagine that huge but is there a reason why not?

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

That Sports NFT Project has potential? Exsports Starz.
« on: October 08, 2021, 04:07:31 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline Ghostrider

• Spammer
  • Activity: 223
  • Last Active: February 04, 2022, 12:58:22 PM
    • View Profile

Re: That Sports NFT Project has potential? Exsports Starz.
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2021, 04:17:10 PM »
Hey,im checking news and innovations on NFT everyday and i realized there's kinda project that has potentially being Huge.. EX Sport Starz is a platform that allows sport fans to buy, trade and sell digital sport collectibles. The app offers a variety of sports and has a special reward program for the collectors, athletes and sport fans. It reminds me how could it be big,just imagine if one sport team supports that token. evenmore if team could pay with ExSports token... I cant imagine that huge but is there a reason why not?
Actually it reminds me old basketball cards in new digital age. As a 90's kids it make me smile.. Im trying to improve my fighting skills and if i could pay my course with Exsports token it will be goddamn big.. Just need to PR well and just need one UFC fighter to say its name.. Then hype will be around,i checked Exsports off.site and see they already have TV? lol ima follow that project anyways.

Offline Marcelo_Diaz

• Spammer
  • Activity: 108
  • Last Active: March 16, 2022, 04:26:27 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
    Second year Anniversary One year Anniversary 100 Posts
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2021, 04:22:14 PM »
As a muay thai fighter,i saw Trainer GAE NFT??? HAHAHA Dude if GAE sensei is on that Exsports NFT,i will probably buy as hard as i can. You should check GAE first and see how big name he is.. IMO that hype is real for that tokens.. I will do research about Exsports and would probably buy tons of GAE nft. Also i saw Mike Zambidis(legend) on NFT's. Things are getting interesting with Exsports..

Offline Feraye_deniz

• Spammer
  • Activity: 283
  • Last Active: February 12, 2022, 11:48:34 PM
    • View Profile

« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2021, 04:34:50 PM »
As a muay thai fighter,i saw Trainer GAE NFT??? HAHAHA Dude if GAE sensei is on that Exsports NFT,i will probably buy as hard as i can. You should check GAE first and see how big name he is.. IMO that hype is real for that tokens.. I will do research about Exsports and would probably buy tons of GAE nft. Also i saw Mike Zambidis(legend) on NFT's. Things are getting interesting with Exsports..
Dude that GAE is the real kungfu panda. I saw his yt videos and he is nothing but pure monster.. If Exsports working with GAE,popularity of that project wont be a problem imo. Also they are working with other fighters worldwide too. But imo if Exsports want to be huge,they should penetrate all kind of sports,like tennis-baseball-football even chess.. Sports has a unique character to connect people from the world-wide. Exsports could make it if they make good decisions about the project.

Offline Cursedbear

• Spammer
  • Activity: 244
  • Last Active: March 03, 2022, 11:51:50 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 10
« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2021, 04:50:54 PM »
I never into fighting sports actually im a gamer but it always joy to watch UFC to me. IMO Exsports could grow rapidly if deal partnership with UFC or some other major events. I really appreciate they are working on something new and if im correct they also have their own TV channel? The developer team seems serious about that project. I hope everyone could make some profits with it :)

Offline Stefan.Quelick

• Spammer
  • Activity: 257
  • Last Active: February 04, 2022, 04:50:54 PM
    • View Profile

« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2021, 10:57:27 PM »
Exsports seems interesting to me,i believe they have potential to be huge but why they are only working with boxer's? There's tons of self-defense sports and superstars too. I would probably invest on them now but i expect other sport stars will be added soon. Like taekwondo or wrestling. Just imagine if Smackdown or RAW make a deal with Exsports for NFT's. It will hype rapidly. I should do more research on it and probably make big amount of investment :))

Offline mike_edrick

• Spammer
  • Activity: 278
  • Last Active: February 12, 2022, 11:49:05 PM
    • View Profile

« Reply #6 on: October 10, 2021, 03:56:17 PM »
Exsports seems interesting to me,i believe they have potential to be huge but why they are only working with boxer's? There's tons of self-defense sports and superstars too. I would probably invest on them now but i expect other sport stars will be added soon. Like taekwondo or wrestling. Just imagine if Smackdown or RAW make a deal with Exsports for NFT's. It will hype rapidly. I should do more research on it and probably make big amount of investment :))
Dude,one step at the time. Ofcourse Exsports need to improve their plan's. But from the beginning i think project seems solid. Collectible Cards seems interesting if they make a deal with one fighting star like Khabib or AnthonyJoshua,it will probably help too much for project. Anyways i like their TV organisation too :)

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #6 on: October 10, 2021, 03:56:17 PM »

Offline Lehner_1977

• Spammer
  • Activity: 184
  • Last Active: February 12, 2022, 11:48:47 PM
    • View Profile

« Reply #7 on: October 10, 2021, 07:38:19 PM »
Exsports needs continue to improve their growing plan. Fighting federations supporting the project and i believe if they are not focusing only one sport,could be a potentially big.

Offline Feraye_deniz

• Spammer
  • Activity: 283
  • Last Active: February 12, 2022, 11:48:34 PM
    • View Profile

« Reply #8 on: October 11, 2021, 08:56:55 PM »
Exsports currently announced airdrop via twitter. 2000USDT price pool. I believe this could help project popularity and project might get benefit from that. They are planning to launch soon so im gonna follow the path.

Offline Judith_Lance

• Spammer
  • Activity: 181
  • Last Active: February 04, 2022, 02:37:52 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 8
« Reply #9 on: October 11, 2021, 09:13:12 PM »
Exsports currently announced airdrop via twitter. 2000USDT price pool. I believe this could help project popularity and project might get benefit from that. They are planning to launch soon so im gonna follow the path.
How can i join Exsports airdrop sir? I like the project but i have no idea if im lucky enough to get that chance. Exsports seems solid to me,sport is unique thing that could connect people from world-wide. I hope they are not stay only fighting sector,football is 'DON' for sports.

Offline Cursedbear

• Spammer
  • Activity: 244
  • Last Active: March 03, 2022, 11:51:50 PM
    • View Profile

« Reply #10 on: October 12, 2021, 01:09:28 PM »
Well as far as i know ERC20 is a bit expensive for trading ( high gas fee) but i seems Exsports is the solid long-term project for investment. There's limited things that could connect whole human's. SPORT is biggest one.I believe Exsports has a great potential for future and probably their NFT's will be high-class. Im impatient to see their launching.

Offline Diaz8789

• Spammer
  • Activity: 222
  • Last Active: October 14, 2022, 01:10:02 AM
    • View Profile

« Reply #11 on: October 12, 2021, 01:26:12 PM »
Well as far as i know ERC20 is a bit expensive for trading ( high gas fee) but i seems Exsports is the solid long-term project for investment. There's limited things that could connect whole human's. SPORT is biggest one.I believe Exsports has a great potential for future and probably their NFT's will be high-class. Im impatient to see their launching.
Mate u r right,erc20 might be a lil more expensive than others,but its safer option.. I believe Exsports knew what they are doing while launching based upon Eth. Also i checked their website,it seems they producing hella classy NFT's,i will follow the project for sure.

Offline Cinno3

• Activity: 436
  • Binance #SWGT and CERTIK Audited
  • Last Active: April 05, 2024, 05:05:39 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #12 on: October 12, 2021, 04:46:07 PM »
NFT is a digital asset that can be exchanged with each other. I am constantly going to trade here. For example, after buying an NFT at a lower price, we sell it at a higher price. I have now made a huge profit by investing in the NFT market, which I have not been able to hold on to in the last few years. So NFT is a very important asset to me right now. Especially the ones that are available at the Binance Exchange.
SWG.IO.
Smart World
Global Token
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄██▄
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄██████▄
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄██████████▄
▒▒▒▒▒▄█████▀▒▒▀█████▄
▒▒▒▒▒▀██▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▀█▀▒▒▒
▄███▄▒▒▒▒▒▄████▄▒▒▒▒▒▄███▄
▀██▀▒▒▒▒▒▀████▀▒▒▒▒▒▀██▀
▒▒▒▒▒▒▄██▄▒▒▀▀▒▒▄██▄
▒▒▒▒▒▀█████▄▒▒▄█████▀
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀██████████▀
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀██████▀
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀██▀
BINANCE
#SWGT
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
.BUY NOW.
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███  ICOHOLDER  ███
✅ TOP-3 PRE-SALE
✅ 4.45 RATING

Offline Luicci_Estraso

• Spammer
  • Activity: 193
  • Last Active: February 11, 2022, 07:21:01 PM
    • View Profile

« Reply #13 on: October 17, 2021, 09:07:31 PM »
After Exsports official twitter news about Sean Garnier i realized that  Exsports wont only be for fighting area. Whole kind of sports will supported by Exsports and they will supports back too. I believe project has really big opportunity to enlargement.Hope they are not waste that steps.

Offline Judith_Lance

• Spammer
  • Activity: 181
  • Last Active: February 04, 2022, 02:37:52 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 8
« Reply #14 on: October 17, 2021, 09:22:23 PM »
NFT's are always makes me irritated but this time it reminds me my childhood.. Exsports seems they are giving-back our childhood with new kind of basketball cards.I believe90's kid will be in touch with the Exsports. And hype will be with us soon.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG