follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: A GameFi metaverse launches the first-ever interoperable, editable and evolvable  (Read 920 times)

Offline Dociko

• Possible Cheater
  • Activity: 1096
  • BITGAME - Blockchain Betting Platform
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: November 04, 2021, 03:31:17 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    Badges: (View All)
    10 Posts First Post Third year Anniversary
To address concerns around the simplicity of play-to-earn games, a GameFi metaverse aims to create interoperability with editable NFTs. With the current interest in nonfungible tokens (NFTs), many companies have started to develop NFT marketplaces to attract as many users as possible. The problem with that is because everything happens so quickly in the NFT space, user interfaces and processes at these platforms are confusing and complex for users, which pushes away a lot of people from the entire experience.
Source: Cointelegraph

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

For Monthly biddings Check Here

Offline Avril_3646

• Spammer
  • Activity: 191
  • Last Active: February 12, 2022, 11:48:17 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
    10 Posts First Post Second year Anniversary
I believe p2e projects will be in a better shape in near future. WonderHero is one of them that im planing to invest on them. Their IDO is tomorrow and i believe WonderHero has very high-standart on earning options. I would recommend you to check the project details if you think p2e could be profitable.

Offline Stefan.Quelick

• Spammer
  • Activity: 257
  • Last Active: February 04, 2022, 04:50:54 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 10
I believe p2e projects will be in a better shape in near future. WonderHero is one of them that im planing to invest on them. Their IDO is tomorrow and i believe WonderHero has very high-standart on earning options. I would recommend you to check the project details if you think p2e could be profitable.
I was lucky enough for WonderHero's IDO. I already made 20x with my $WND token :)) Great project with strong background

Offline Rodan_Jarikic

• Spammer
  • Activity: 154
  • Last Active: February 02, 2022, 08:12:09 AM
    • View Profile

After i saw ur comment,i did a lot of research about WonderHero and recently they twit's about their new HUGE partnership is coming. I believe if that mystery partnership will be big,it will effect current price for sure.

Offline Matt_Aniston

• Spammer
  • Activity: 144
  • cryptoguru
  • Last Active: March 03, 2022, 11:58:21 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 10
    Second year Anniversary One year Anniversary 10 Posts
Well as a big fan of WonderHero,im so excited to see their new huge partnership announce. If it will really that big,it will sharply effect price imo,thats not a investment advice,DYOR
Dream by dream..

Offline Mathias_Ordanno

• Spammer
  • Activity: 63
  • Last Active: February 02, 2022, 09:31:17 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 8
To address concerns around the simplicity of play-to-earn games, a GameFi metaverse aims to create interoperability with editable NFTs. With the current interest in nonfungible tokens (NFTs), many companies have started to develop NFT marketplaces to attract as many users as possible. The problem with that is because everything happens so quickly in the NFT space, user interfaces and processes at these platforms are confusing and complex for users, which pushes away a lot of people from the entire experience.
Source: Cointelegraph

NFT is the item system of the future. Those who are aware of this have already started to produce projects. The new generation is changing and everything revolves around the internet world.Combining NFTs with p2e will be intriguing to this new generation of people.There are also many comments against that these games will be much more.If I were to give an example FEAR could be considered one of them.A new game is about to come out so it might even be ATH  ::)

Offline Anthony_Plastova

• Spammer
  • Activity: 203
  • Last Active: February 12, 2022, 11:48:01 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
This game will only get bigger as SupraOracles supports the latest PolyGod features with new and customized Oracle solutions

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

Offline Oliver_Hudson

• Spammer
  • Activity: 161
  • Last Active: February 04, 2022, 04:50:35 PM
    • View Profile

WonderHero has an impressive #NFT play-to-earn game.  I liked the game.  I would definitely recommend.  WonderHero looks like a great option, I think you should check it out.

Offline Kitaiev

• Activity: 863
  • FRX: Ferocious Alpha
  • Last Active: April 05, 2022, 02:09:32 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 18
    10 Posts First Post Third year Anniversary
We raised a $13M Series A – here’s what’s next for Ready Player Me

It’s been a crazy year for Ready Player Me. Back in January, we had just 25 companies using our avatar system in their apps and games. Today, there are more than 1000.

We're excited to announce a $13M Series A funding round led by Taavet+Sten, the co-founders of Wise and Teleport, with participation from Tom Preston-Werner, the co-founder of GitHub, Samsung Next, NordicNinja and Konvoy Ventures, among many others.

The metaverse is not a single app or a game – it's a network of thousands of virtual worlds people visit to play, work, and collaborate. It makes no sense for users to create a new avatar for each game and experience. Your avatar should be able to travel with you across the metaverse.

It also makes no sense for each virtual world to build their own avatar system. We spent 7 years building the best avatars, so you don't have to.

We couldn't be more excited to have this incredible list of investors to join us on the journey of making Ready Player Me the default identity system for the metaverse.
https://blog.readyplayer.me/series-a-announcement-ready-player-me/

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG