follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: Don't Borrow Money To Gambling.  (Read 2687 times)

Offline Igebotz

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1939
  • The Sherrif
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: May 14, 2024, 10:03:11 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Badges: (View All)
    Poll Voter Poll Starter Quick Poster
Re: Don't Borrow Money To Gambling.
« Reply #75 on: February 03, 2024, 01:30:41 PM »
The only problem with gambling with a loan is that if you lose the first bet, there is no way to repay the loan. If he is unable to repay the loan, he will be forced to take additional loans.
Yeah and he ends up like getting another loan to pay for another loan and this is quiet common that is happening here in my locality. Some gamblers even use their hard earned money as well to place bets.

This is what addictive and revenge gambling can cause for a gambler. I have been a victim of this and I have learned from it. No matter how juicy is a game if I don't have money to stake I don`t go the extra mile looking for money to gamble.

I took a loan and then used my laptop as collateral which means if I don`t pay the loan for a specified period, I will lose my laptop. Unfortunately, the game didn`t play and I had to struggle to repay the loan because I didn't want to lose my laptop.

Gambling with loaned money increases the financial risk involved and can lead to emotional distress with the borrowed funds are lost. Non one should try it.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #75 on: February 03, 2024, 01:30:41 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline Dor@

• Activity: 116
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: May 13, 2024, 05:49:02 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 13
    Third year Anniversary 100 Posts Topic Starter
« Reply #76 on: February 04, 2024, 04:20:12 PM »
The only problem with gambling with a loan is that if you lose the first bet, there is no way to repay the loan. If he is unable to repay the loan, he will be forced to take additional loans.
Never gamble with loans. You can't be sure that you will win. If you gamble with loans, you can't be sure that you won't lose money. If you lose the money gambling then you will realize how wrong decision you made by gambling with loans.

Offline bounceback

• Activity: 896
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 05:49:54 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
    Karma Good 500 Posts Karma
« Reply #77 on: February 04, 2024, 07:38:03 PM »
Gambling not promising the winning and profitable so very risk get borrowing money to gamble, make gambling have fun only if you have money you can gamble but if haven't money just playing with demo account gambling only.
Many people losses everything when take borrowing to gamble as their house, car and most expensive as guarantee for getting borrowing. When losing they have pay bigger loan interested and difficult to pay back later with borrowing.

Use your free money when gambling, if you don't have job and earn much money better keep away from gambling and return later after you have money.

Offline kent47400

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1994
  • Anonymous Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: April 10, 2024, 12:23:21 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Search
« Reply #78 on: February 05, 2024, 03:42:55 AM »
A Gambling addicted friend of mine borrowed $80 from Point of Sale (POS) girl and used it to gamble
Allow me to quote the OP as I have not yet replied to this thread.

The value of 80 USD is very large and I have never had it if I had to work for up to one week.
OP's friend seems too silly to dare borrow money from his girlfriend because gambling is not recommended if we don't have money.
Just look at the end, you can guess, the gambler couldn't replace the money he borrowed, this was very strange for me because gambling by borrowing money from his girlfriend was too toxic in a dating relationship.
THORMIXER██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
  Anonymous Bitcoin Mixer 
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████▀▀███▄
▄████████████▄▄██▀██▄
▄█████████████▀██▄████▄
▄██████████████▄▀██████▄
██████████████▀█▄████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████▄█▀████████
▀██████████████▀▄██████▀
▀█████████████▄██▀████▀
▀████████████▀▀██▄██▀
▀██████████▄▄███▀
▀▀███████▀▀

ONION
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
START MIX.
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██████

Offline Agbe

• Activity: 1170
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: May 15, 2024, 11:10:44 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    Poll Voter Quick Poster 1000 Posts
« Reply #79 on: March 01, 2024, 07:09:49 AM »
A Gambling addicted friend of mine borrowed $80 from Point of Sale (POS) girl and used it to gamble

The value of 80 USD is very large and I have never had it if I had to work for up to one week.
OP's friend seems too silly to dare borrow money from his girlfriend because gambling is not recommended if we don't have money.
Just look at the end, you can guess, the gambler couldn't replace the money he borrowed, this was very strange for me because gambling by borrowing money from his girlfriend was too toxic in a dating relationship.
The worst part is that he bought new phone and installed used the phone to pay the loan and now he is phoneless. He bought another phone in easy buy which is an installmental payment and after four months he could not pay the phone again so he sold it out in a cheaper rate for the person to continue the payment. These are bad attitudes we are talking about. This is not recommended in the society.

Offline DabsPoorVersion

• Activity: 1107
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: May 15, 2024, 09:53:51 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    1000 Posts Karma Bad Poll Voter
« Reply #80 on: March 01, 2024, 08:49:52 AM »

The worst part is that he bought new phone and installed used the phone to pay the loan and now he is phoneless. He bought another phone in easy buy which is an installmental payment and after four months he could not pay the phone again so he sold it out in a cheaper rate for the person to continue the payment. These are bad attitudes we are talking about. This is not recommended in the society.
These kind of people are the one who seek an easy way to achieve what they want and to continue their gambling even if they don't have enough money. They rely only on their luck, hoping to have to win big and make money, even if they are using money that belongs to someone else. They don't consider the consequences of their actions, as they are not the ones who will suffer the loss of money.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2024, 02:19:05 AM by DabsPoorVersion »
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline Tribalchief

• Activity: 467
  • Bitcoin or Nothing
  • Last Active: May 14, 2024, 05:45:06 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 13
    Karma Good Poll Voter Signature
« Reply #81 on: March 01, 2024, 09:00:49 AM »

Sorry to say this, but I think he needs to see a counselor, who could help him in overcoming such addiction, because it is obvious that he won't listen to the council of the people around him. I see regular gamblers daily, but they've never borrowed to stake a game. They prefer to use their own money no matter how small it is.

One thing that also makes people to borrow huge amount just to play game is the strange believe of getting it right after so many attempts. Gambling is mostly attributed to a game of luck, but requires strong analysis to get yourself involve. You win some and lose some.
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████▄▄█▄▄█▄▄██████████▀██████
█████░░█░░█░░█░░████████████▀████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████████▀██
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
██░░█░░█░░███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀███████████████████████
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████▄▄▄██████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████

███████████████▀▀███
██
█████████▀▀░░░░███
███████▀▀░░░▄▀░░▐███
███▀▀░░░░▄█▀░░░░████
█▄▄░░░▄██▀░░░░░▐████
█████░█▀░░░░░░░█████
█████▌▐░░▄░░░░▐█████
██████░▄███▄░░██████
████████████████████

████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
THE.BEST.CRYPTO.MARKETING.AGENCY
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████

████████████████████
██
▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██
██░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░██
██░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░██
██░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░██
██░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░██
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄███
████████████▄░██████
████████████████████

████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████▄▄█▄▄█▄▄██████████▀██████
█████░░█░░█░░█░░████████████▀████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████████▀██
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████▄▄▄██████████

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #81 on: March 01, 2024, 09:00:49 AM »

Offline Altcoin1998$

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2242
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: May 03, 2024, 01:15:22 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #82 on: March 01, 2024, 10:03:35 AM »
Never gamble with loans. You can't be sure that you will win. If you gamble with loans, you can't be sure that you won't lose money. If you lose the money gambling then you will realize how wrong decision you made by gambling with loans.
Gambling is an uncertain possibility where it is not possible to predict with certainty which gambler will win.  So if a gambler borrows money and bets, then if he wins the gambling bet, then he can repay the loan money.  But if he loses the bet then he will not be able to repay the loan amount and he will have to take more loan to recover the loan amount thus there is a possibility of him going bankrupt in future.

Online bitterguy28

• Activity: 1156
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 11:10:46 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    1000 Posts 10 Poll Votes 500 Posts
« Reply #83 on: March 01, 2024, 10:32:56 AM »
Some people have fall into this mistakes for long , there are lots of gamblers that thought they can just double their money when they gamble so sometimes they borrow money and try their luck but in the end? indeed they lose those money and they turn having more credit than what they use to have before that loan.

Offline Altcoin1998$

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2242
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: May 03, 2024, 01:15:22 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #84 on: March 01, 2024, 10:54:43 AM »
Some people have fall into this mistakes for long , there are lots of gamblers that thought they can just double their money when they gamble so sometimes they borrow money and try their luck but in the end? indeed they lose those money and they turn having more credit than what they use to have before that loan.
Here, certain gamblers become emotional and make such mistakes which later lead to various problems. A gambler thinks that if I borrow money and gamble, surely I can return it with a quick profit.  This is where gamblers go wrong and have to re-loan to bet before the loan is repaid.  If the gambler loses again and again in this way, at some point the gambler becomes bankrupt and then leads a miserable life.

Offline DragonF

• Activity: 316
  • Last Active: May 11, 2024, 11:28:56 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Karma Good Signature 100 Posts
« Reply #85 on: March 01, 2024, 11:53:45 AM »

The wrong decision starts from conceiving the idea of taking a loan to gamble. No matter the outcome of the bet, regardless of your winning, it is still a wrong decision. Taking a loan to gamble increases the stakes, and if the individual loses, he will be left with a debt. If the gambler struggles to pay back, he might involve himself in missed payments, or defaulted loans, and this will affect his credit score.

When an individual takes out a loan to gamble, they are creating problems in their lives. If they lose the money they borrowed, they may be tempted to take out another loan to try and recoup their losses. This creates a cycle of compounding debt that can be difficult to escape from. The gambler will be in a situation where he owes more money than he can realistically pay back. He might end up selling off his properties to pay back loans or working without getting paid since his salary will be used for paying back the loans.

Offline Baofeng

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1764
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 08:34:35 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Poll Voter Quick Poster Karma Good
« Reply #86 on: March 02, 2024, 02:48:35 PM »
Here, certain gamblers become emotional and make such mistakes which later lead to various problems. A gambler thinks that if I borrow money and gamble, surely I can return it with a quick profit.  This is where gamblers go wrong and have to re-loan to bet before the loan is repaid.  If the gambler loses again and again in this way, at some point the gambler becomes bankrupt and then leads a miserable life.

I will admit that lately, I did this strategy, first 2 loans it was successful as I was able to win paid it full and then have some money in my pocket. But when the itch comes again, try it the 3rd time, but this time it was a failure and so I have to repaid it in full which I already did.

But the cost though, not just the money but the emotions. So lessons learn for me, I will never take this chance again. If I don't have money to gamble then I will simply stop and not force the issues just because I wanted to gamble.

Offline armanda90

• Activity: 1135
  • Last Active: May 13, 2024, 09:14:03 AM
    • View Profile

Karma Good 1000 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #87 on: March 02, 2024, 03:54:14 PM »
Gambling have bigger risk and not good ideas when borrowing money for gambling, what the second alternative when losing in gambling and how to pay loan interested or borrowing interest.
I think some gambler more confidence when using borrowing money for gambling because they can manage for winning, but when less opportunity for winning how to repay loan interest and other side every month waiting for with repayment.
Don't take risk with gambling borrow the money, if you don't have much money never take borrowing and keep use free money if want to gamble.

Offline 0t3p0t

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1493
  • Last Active: May 13, 2024, 06:14:12 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    10 Poll Votes 1000 Posts too active, 25 Posts in one day
« Reply #88 on: March 02, 2024, 05:49:18 PM »
Not only that but we will also lose your dignity and reputation if we borrow money for our gambling activities. That clearly means that we are an irresponsible gambler and we have to expect that some people close to us will stay away from us sooner or later.

Offline Thyplaymaker

• Activity: 471
  • Last Active: Today at 03:04:33 AM
    • View Profile

Quick Poster Karma Good Poll Voter
« Reply #89 on: March 02, 2024, 08:16:20 PM »
Not only that but we will also lose your dignity and reputation if we borrow money for our gambling activities. That clearly means that we are an irresponsible gambler and we have to expect that some people close to us will stay away from us sooner or later.
At first won't the person reason what lead he or she ti have the thought of borrowing money to gambling, when he or she knows already that was due to gambling they lose their funds before thinking of borrowing so how site are you that you won't end up losing the money you borrowed to gamble. That why is always good to gamble responsibly and with what you can afford to lose. Ones you see you have run out of cash to gambling patiently wait till you are funds again to gamble.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG