follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Repeat of the history or a prank?  (Read 1341 times)

Offline LogitechMouse

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1590
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer | Since 2019
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: April 30, 2024, 07:35:42 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Badges: (View All)
    10 Poll Votes Linux User Mobile User
Re: Repeat of the history or a prank?
« Reply #15 on: March 07, 2024, 06:03:53 PM »
Today BTC reached $69k and that's exactly $69k and then the price dropped. My initial target was $72k but i don't think that will happen anytime soon or not before the halving.
The selling pressure around $69,000 is too high that we saw Bitcoin reaching $68,000 just a few hours ago only to go down again. I guess many don't want to surpass Bitcoin's ATH until the halving happens, eh? :D

After halving, bull run will occur which is a known fact, but can we still consider this bull run? If so, then is this the end of the road and time for reversal?

I think we will see more in the future but for now ... That's it...!
Based on history, a bull run happens after the halving event.

Can I consider this a bull run? No. We have different factors that we are considering whether we are in a bull run or not. Some might say that we are already, and some are still waiting for some confirmations before they can say that we are already. As for me, I can only say that we are in a bull run if Bitcoin's price surpasses its previous ATH of $69,000, and stays above it for a long period (say months). Aside from that, if it continues to go up in price after it surpasses then it's a huge sign that we are in a bull market phase already.

Reversal? Forget about that for now because Bitcoin in the mid to long run will create higher lows, but we will be seeing huge upwards movement, maybe like we will see Bitcoin's price going upwards for many days then goes down and make a correction for a few days then the cycles keeps repeating.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #15 on: March 07, 2024, 06:03:53 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline ajiz138

• Activity: 1105
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: April 29, 2024, 10:49:15 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    1000 Posts Linux User Mobile User
« Reply #16 on: March 07, 2024, 06:11:15 PM »

Actually, in my opinion, we are just waiting for time for the next increase in bitcoin, and I also see that this decrease is just part of the market process which we cannot deny. I also see that this is just the beginning and is a good signal for us loyal bitcoin holders.

This drop has not scared BTC holders, that is for sure. And demand is not slowing down.
It's incredible to see how far the Bitcoin price has come.   
And yeah, it's still so early. I feel very optimistic about the future.
I can't predict what Bitcoin price will reach later this month, but let's see this heavy eagle take off.
In hindsight, my 50k halving price prediction was bearish as hell ;D
Of course, for experienced Bitcoin holders this will not bother them at all, unlike new investors, maybe they will feel a little panicked, but that is a very natural thing, they need more experience to be more relaxed.

There is nothing to be afraid of at all, especially since we have already made huge profits from this increase in Bitcoin. We just have to wait a little more to ensure we are at the highest price of bitcoin.

Offline Faisal2202

• Activity: 808
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Last Active: April 30, 2024, 05:14:28 AM
    • View Profile

500 Posts Search Poll Voter
« Reply #17 on: March 07, 2024, 06:17:51 PM »
Today BTC reached $69k and that's exactly $69k and then the price dropped. My initial target was $72k but i don't think that will happen anytime soon or not before the halving.
Yeah, BTC has made an ATH even before halving and only this was so unexpected and you were expecting a target of $72k!This has shocked me. I think you are so bullish, I am also but not that much to expect BTC to make $72k before halving. What's the secret that you know making you so bullish and I don't  :D?
But it is funny to see BTC reject again after reaching $69k which has happened before in the past bull run.
Yes, it was obvious, because a huge selling pressure was there, which caused BTC to dump the value. But it was temporary as people tried to book profits too early while the BTC had more potential then that, the speed at which market recovers back to $67k range prooves that.
Do you think we will not see a bull run again and this in the end and we may go into a bear market soon or do you think BTC has more room to grow before halving....?
Nah, this is not the end of the bull run, I don't even think the real bull run has started yet! Or is it? I think I am confused now, as Bull run usually starts after the halving period but this behaviour of BTC has made things uncertain for me. What's you take on this?
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline koang

• Activity: 582
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: April 30, 2024, 01:34:04 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 11
    Topic Starter 500 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #18 on: March 07, 2024, 08:30:23 PM »
Of course, for experienced Bitcoin holders this will not bother them at all, unlike new investors, maybe they will feel a little panicked, but that is a very natural thing, they need more experience to be more relaxed.

There is nothing to be afraid of at all, especially since we have already made huge profits from this increase in Bitcoin. We just have to wait a little more to ensure we are at the highest price of bitcoin.

Yep. Bitcoin's movement is more than enough for any traditional investor to take profits. They are not used to multiples.
But everyone has their strategy and circumstances. Some may have decided to make a profit, and the decision makes sense for them.

And bitcoin keeps bouncing back. The benefit of the fixed supply and real-time inventory allocation :)
My timeline is full of people who already think we are at the top of the Bull. lol

Offline antonyyu3

• Plagiarism strike
  • Baby Steps
  • Activity: 41
  • Last Active: April 08, 2024, 11:49:11 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 5
    Poll Voter 10 Posts Search
« Reply #19 on: March 08, 2024, 10:23:24 AM »
The price is staying around 66k for 3 days long. Just wait for a few weeks if it can't rise above 69k then it might not keep pushing up and this run come to an end.

Offline 0t3p0t

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1422
  • Last Active: April 30, 2024, 12:48:41 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    10 Poll Votes 1000 Posts too active, 25 Posts in one day
« Reply #20 on: March 08, 2024, 10:34:20 AM »
And as I have said, just the beginning, our goal here is to see new all time high in the 6 digit figure.
Seeing the same speculation as well, I think it will go up to $85k or even $100k this year or 2025. But as I said before it is too early to speculate as we can witness a lot of things that might happen along the way to the peak of new ATH.

Offline Lucius

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1581
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
  • Referrals: 2
  • Last Active: April 30, 2024, 05:01:26 PM
    • View Profile

10 Poll Votes Karma Bad Topic Starter
« Reply #21 on: March 08, 2024, 01:19:51 PM »
One would think that those who are in some way involved in the world of cryptocurrencies already know something, but instead they are wondering if the bull run is over, but in fact it has just begun and in the true sense it will most likely only happen in the months after the halving.

The market is two-way, regardless of those who buy BTC, some others sell and the price is formed accordingly. A few thousand $ difference in price per day is not something that should surprise anyone - the numbers have changed, but Bitcoin still behaves the same as it did 10 years ago.
█████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MixTum.io
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
▀▄ Premium Bitcoin Mixer ▄▀
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX FREE
Up to 1mBTC
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #21 on: March 08, 2024, 01:19:51 PM »

Offline ajiz138

• Activity: 1105
  • Last Active: April 29, 2024, 10:49:15 AM
    • View Profile

1000 Posts Linux User Mobile User
« Reply #22 on: March 08, 2024, 01:32:36 PM »

Yep. Bitcoin's movement is more than enough for any traditional investor to take profits. They are not used to multiples.
But everyone has their strategy and circumstances. Some may have decided to make a profit, and the decision makes sense for them.

And bitcoin keeps bouncing back. The benefit of the fixed supply and real-time inventory allocation :)
My timeline is full of people who already think we are at the top of the Bull. lol
Some people take advantage because maybe they feel that they have had enough of the profits they have now, that is a good thing because we also have a target at which point we will take profit.

In fact, I think it's good, when the target they have set at the beginning is touched, they immediately take it, which is good because there is no greed that surrounds them or in other words they try to be disciplined about something they set and planned.

Offline MUGNIA

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1440
  • Last Active: April 29, 2024, 11:06:03 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #23 on: March 08, 2024, 02:20:02 PM »
The price is staying around 66k for 3 days long. Just wait for a few weeks if it can't rise above 69k then it might not keep pushing up and this run come to an end.

calm down, friends, everything needs a process, it doesn't have to keep going up, there are times when it will go down, it's still a long time, if there is a downturn, it's still normal, everyone's predictions are different, it's very normal because of individual thinking, as we can see, the price per day of BTC is 67k$, which means There could be a possibility it will go up at the end of this month in my opinion

Offline Learn Bitcoin

• Activity: 870
  • Your Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: April 30, 2024, 03:25:23 PM
    • View Profile

Poll Voter 500 Posts Mobile User
« Reply #24 on: March 08, 2024, 04:02:53 PM »
But it is funny to see BTC reject again after reaching $69k which has happened before in the past bull run. Do you think we will not see a bull run again and this in the end and we may go into bear market soon or do you think BTC has more room to grow before halving....?

Bro, don't you think that we are already in a bull run? The labull run run exisfor ted a couple of mo,nths and the ATH was 69K. So, how the hell we reached 69L again without bull run? I consider this is the beginning of the bullrun already. Declaining from 69K is not funny at all. A lot of people has sell order in that range and the sell pressure forced BTC to drop again.

A lot of people has target that they will sell their BTC at 69K and some of their order was filled. BTC will get declined everytime from the 69K range until all the pending orders get filled. I am not surprised about it at all.
             ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████▄█████████████████▄
  ▄███████████████████████████▄
 ████████████████▄▀▀███████████
▄███████████████████ ▀█████████
█████████████▀▀      ▐█████
████████████        ▄██████
▀███████████▌     ██████████▀
 █████
███████      ▀▀▀█████▀  █
  ███████████▄         ▀▀▀ ▄▄█
   ▀████████████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄███▀
     ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
UniJoin.io Bitcoin Mixer
.|
▄▄██████▄▄
▄██████▀██████▄
▄███▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀███▄
▄███░░░▄███▄░░░███▄
████░░████▀▄█░░████
████░░█▄▀▄███░░████
▀████░░▀███▀░░████▀
▀████▄░░░░░▄████▀
▀█████▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO LOGS
▄▄██████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▌░▄▄▄░▐████▄
▄█████░▀░░░█░█████▄
██████▌░░█▀░▐██████
███████▄░▄░▄███████
▀████▀░░░░░░░▀████▀
▀██▌░░░░░░░░░▐██▀
▀██▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄██▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO SIGN-UP
|████████████████████████
█████████████▀▄▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀█████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX ՈOW.
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Offline Vx1

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2341
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: April 29, 2024, 12:11:42 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #25 on: March 08, 2024, 04:12:55 PM »
Maybe it's not yet time for the price of Bitcoin to surpass $69k, but it's not over yet. The price will definitely rise again before the Bitcoin halving occurs (that's my prediction). However, we have to be careful if we want to buy Bitcoin now, because the Bitcoin price could reverse direction. No one can guess for sure, because the price of Bitcoin has very high fluctuations.

Offline Lucius

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1581
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
  • Referrals: 2
  • Last Active: April 30, 2024, 05:01:26 PM
    • View Profile

10 Poll Votes Karma Bad Topic Starter
« Reply #26 on: March 08, 2024, 04:26:31 PM »
~snip~
A lot of people has target that they will sell their BTC at 69K and some of their order was filled. BTC will get declined everytime from the 69K range until all the pending orders get filled. I am not surprised about it at all.

I don't even know where to check it, but there is probably some sell wall at that level that prevents further price growth, but in the period from March 1 to March 7, spot ETFs increased their share by as much as 50 000 BTC and have just a little less than 400 000 BTC. Of course, they buy through the OTC, but this will probably have an impact on the offer that goes through the open market, because buyers sell to those who want to buy, and BlackRock and Fidelity have a huge appetite and obviously do not intend to stop.
██████████████████████████
MixTum.io
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
▀▄ Premium Bitcoin Mixer ▄▀
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
MIX FREE
Up to 1mBTC
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

Offline koang

• Activity: 582
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: April 30, 2024, 01:34:04 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 11
    Topic Starter 500 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #27 on: March 08, 2024, 08:01:30 PM »
Maybe it's not yet time for the price of Bitcoin to surpass $69k, but it's not over yet. The price will definitely rise again before the Bitcoin halving occurs (that's my prediction). However, we have to be careful if we want to buy Bitcoin now, because the Bitcoin price could reverse direction. No one can guess for sure, because the price of Bitcoin has very high fluctuations.

Bitcoin had hit an all-time high of $70K, then instantly dropped to $68K. Whales are ruining the game.
Get ready for the exchanges to crash again, and the fish are panicking ;D
Bitcoin like gold, was once viewed with suspicion but eventually became the cornerstone of banking.
So, if we buy Bitcoin for long-term savings, the price doesn't matter.
In the long term, Bitcoin will remain profitable.

Offline Fivestar4everMVP

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2053
  • Your Bitcoin Mixer
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: April 30, 2024, 10:43:03 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Quick Poster Poll Starter Karma Bad
« Reply #28 on: March 08, 2024, 08:41:47 PM »
Today, bitcoin made it again to a new all time high of around $70,040 or thereabout, and immediately again, like it happened the last time, the price dumped down to around $66,000 in a matter of minutes, before it started rising again.

This gives me the impression that there are some whales who are not done accumuling bitcoin below it's previous all time high price, and want it to stay below it for some more time, and because of this, they are manipulating the price bitcoin.
I am not doubting how effective this is working for them but the question is, how long can they hold bitcoin down?
It's quite disappointing to see bitcoin wanting to make a huge move, only to be pulled back by some whales.
             ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████▄█████████████████▄
  ▄███████████████████████████▄
 ████████████████▄▀▀███████████
▄███████████████████ ▀█████████
█████████████▀▀      ▐█████
████████████        ▄██████
▀███████████▌     ██████████▀
 █████
███████      ▀▀▀█████▀  █
  ███████████▄         ▀▀▀ ▄▄█
   ▀████████████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄███▀
     ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
UniJoin.io Bitcoin Mixer
.|
▄▄██████▄▄
▄██████▀██████▄
▄███▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀███▄
▄███░░░▄███▄░░░███▄
████░░████▀▄█░░████
████░░█▄▀▄███░░████
▀████░░▀███▀░░████▀
▀████▄░░░░░▄████▀
▀█████▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO LOGS
▄▄██████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▌░▄▄▄░▐████▄
▄█████░▀░░░█░█████▄
██████▌░░█▀░▐██████
███████▄░▄░▄███████
▀████▀░░░░░░░▀████▀
▀██▌░░░░░░░░░▐██▀
▀██▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄██▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO SIGN-UP
|████████████████████████
█████████████▀▄▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀█████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
MIX ՈOW.
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Online DabsPoorVersion

• Activity: 1067
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 02:15:01 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    1000 Posts Karma Bad Poll Voter
« Reply #29 on: March 08, 2024, 10:34:32 PM »
Today, bitcoin made it again to a new all time high of around $70,040 or thereabout, and immediately again, like it happened the last time, the price dumped down to around $66,000 in a matter of minutes, before it started rising again.

This gives me the impression that there are some whales who are not done accumuling bitcoin below it's previous all time high price, and want it to stay below it for some more time, and because of this, they are manipulating the price bitcoin.
I am not doubting how effective this is working for them but the question is, how long can they hold bitcoin down?
It's quite disappointing to see bitcoin wanting to make a huge move, only to be pulled back by some whales.
That's also the question I heard from some of my friends, and they even say that this recent sudden spike in the price of Bitcoin where it reached again the price of $69k, which is its previous ATH, has suddenly made the price go down immediately. They even stated that it is possible that we might see a deeper wicked than what we experienced.

But yes, it is possible that the whales are trying to stop Bitcoin from continuing the rally as they don't accumulate enough yet and it might be this case for the meantime until they can no longer hold the price rally of Bitcoin.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG