follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: Fear or greed  (Read 8475 times)

Offline DAMKAR

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: May 12, 2024, 03:35:25 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Badges: (View All)
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
Re: Fear or greed
« Reply #210 on: April 28, 2024, 02:04:32 PM »
Hopefully this falls under trading.
I'm gonna make it short
There are two emotions i believe dictates trade and leads to either gains or losses. Fear and greed.
They are like every investors companion.
Which do you think is more dangerous?
Profit and loss is a common thing in trading business it is very natural that there will be profit as well as loss. But I am particularly concerned about fear and greed, and I will talk about greed because I think it is one of the most dangerous things in the trading world. However, if a trader can control his greed then he will be able to progress in trading. As far as I know a trader is the one who suffers the most due to greed.
Greed will make us lose, so it is recommended that we have a plan and target for selling our coins. because greed usually occurs when the target is achieved, we still hope for bigger and bigger profits. And it turns out the price goes down, we miss that opportunity

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #210 on: April 28, 2024, 02:04:32 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline EthereumDev_

• Activity: 1019
  • Last Active: May 12, 2024, 09:12:35 AM
    • View Profile

1000 Posts Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #211 on: April 30, 2024, 10:29:18 AM »
I'm gonna make it short
There are two emotions i believe dictates trade and leads to either gains or losses. Fear and greed.
Profit and loss is a common thing in trading business it is very natural that there will be profit as well as loss. But I am particularly concerned about fear and greed, and I will talk about greed because I think it is one of the most dangerous things in the trading world. However, if a trader can control his greed then he will be able to progress in trading. As far as I know a trader is the one who suffers the most due to greed.
Greed will make us lose, so it is recommended that we have a plan and target for selling our coins. because greed usually occurs when the target is achieved, we still hope for bigger and bigger profits. And it turns out the price goes down, we miss that opportunity
Sometimes we really have to control the desire for profit that we get, when we get more profit than the capital we use then we should be able to sell and withdraw the profit, but if we look at bitcoin at the moment I'm sure there are still many who have kept their bitcoin from 2010 until now it's 2024 with the price of bitcoin already very expensive as it is today.

Online akeemqaz

• Activity: 81
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: Today at 12:25:20 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    Search 50 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #212 on: May 01, 2024, 06:37:30 PM »
Excessive greed in the markets can be more dangerous than fear. Whenever I sense greed creeping in, I utilize Bitget's smart portfolio to pair some of my Bitcoin holdings with USDT. This allows me to take profits gradually until the next resistance level is reached. Then, I wait for a pullback to occur and use the smart portfolio to accumulate more Bitcoin at a lower price, buying the dip.

Offline debra

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1676
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: May 05, 2024, 11:15:04 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
« Reply #213 on: May 01, 2024, 11:59:10 PM »
Excessive greed in the markets can be more dangerous than fear. Whenever I sense greed creeping in, I utilize Bitget's smart portfolio to pair some of my Bitcoin holdings with USDT. This allows me to take profits gradually until the next resistance level is reached. Then, I wait for a pullback to occur and use the smart portfolio to accumulate more Bitcoin at a lower price, buying the dip.
Both greed and fear are dangerous. I don't think greed is more dangerous. If we have an excessive fear, it also can be very dangerous, too. Even if you use Bitget's smart portfolio, it doesn't guarantee that you won't be greedy or fear. The market condition that leads people to feel greedy or fear. Whatever the way of us in managing our portfolio, I think it won't stop us to feel fear with the current market condition. But we must try to deal with the situation and try to control our feeling. We must keep our confident because the bullish season isn't over yet.

...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline Jamal Aezaz

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1575
  • Last Active: May 12, 2024, 03:43:24 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    Quick Poster Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary
« Reply #214 on: May 02, 2024, 12:43:18 PM »

Greed will only be minimized if we choose some value for selling our coins and then do it on time instead of elevating the timing for the purpose of elevating revenue. Most of the people have lost the opportunity to sell at 73k$ because at that time their greed does not allow them to take profit and they wish to have more enhancement as a result of which they regret till now.

You will only be profitable if you minimize greed because greedy people can never be successful ever because their dreams never get completed and they wish every time to be more profitable.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline DAMKAR

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Last Active: May 12, 2024, 03:35:25 AM
    • View Profile

« Reply #215 on: May 03, 2024, 09:00:51 PM »

Greed will only be minimized if we choose some value for selling our coins and then do it on time instead of elevating the timing for the purpose of elevating revenue. Most of the people have lost the opportunity to sell at 73k$ because at that time their greed does not allow them to take profit and they wish to have more enhancement as a result of which they regret till now.

You will only be profitable if you minimize greed because greedy people can never be successful ever because their dreams never get completed and they wish every time to be more profitable.
That's the reality that happens, some people who don't sell their bitcoin at $73K, and hope that bitcoin will rise again, of course they regret it, because they should have made a profit and could buy again when a correction occurs like this week the price of bitcoin fell to $56K. that's greed, it won't make us think realistically and rationally

Offline Vx1

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2385
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: May 12, 2024, 07:21:43 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
« Reply #216 on: May 04, 2024, 08:23:11 PM »

~
That's the reality that happens, some people who don't sell their bitcoin at $73K, and hope that bitcoin will rise again, of course they regret it, because they should have made a profit and could buy again when a correction occurs like this week the price of bitcoin fell to $56K. that's greed, it won't make us think realistically and rationally
That's what humans are, always lacking and lacking so they waste the opportunity to gain profits in crypto trading, but we can't turn them on either. 
Maybe they have different trading techniques or are able to hold coins for a long time, but personally in crypto trading I often take profits even a little rather than holding too long.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #216 on: May 04, 2024, 08:23:11 PM »

Offline Jamal Aezaz

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1575
  • Last Active: May 12, 2024, 03:43:24 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    Quick Poster Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary
« Reply #217 on: May 04, 2024, 08:32:22 PM »

Most of the people make mistakes by thinking that long term holding means that never to sell your asset but I think we have to sell whenever we have profit because if we continuously hold our coins then we will not take any profit from our investment and will lose numerous chances to make our financial status better.

Everyone should know about their profit and if someone has sold their Bitcoin at profit and the price in future increases then they should not regret it because they have already taken their profit but if they lose money due to the wrong decision then there should be regret.
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
MIXERO.IO
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline Google+

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1375
  • Last Active: May 12, 2024, 10:04:11 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #218 on: May 05, 2024, 10:28:25 AM »
That's what humans are, always lacking and lacking so they waste the opportunity to gain profits in crypto trading, but we can't turn them on either. 
Maybe they have different trading techniques or are able to hold coins for a long time, but personally in crypto trading I often take profits even a little rather than holding too long.
At least we have to remain grateful for how much profit we have made because if we talk about money it will usually make any human being feel like they don't have enough. Trading also cannot always give us a profit, so we have to continue to accept how much profit or loss we might have. we face.

Offline Mr. Magkaisa

• Activity: 833
  • Last Active: May 12, 2024, 08:47:16 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    500 Posts Poll Voter Quick Poster
« Reply #219 on: May 05, 2024, 10:46:28 AM »
I'm gonna make it short

-     That's why it's so important that we have plans. Like in studies, we have to study hard so that we can graduate in the end. That's why, when we want to make money in crypto trading, we must not allow greed.

Because most beginners who enter crypto trading are always preceded by greed, the ending is always losing or losing in trading because they did not learn and understand the movement in trading using indicators.

Offline dekafee79

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2528
  • Last Active: May 12, 2024, 03:10:46 AM
    • View Profile

2500 Posts Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #220 on: May 05, 2024, 11:59:54 AM »
I'm gonna make it short

-     That's why it's so important that we have plans. Like in studies, we have to study hard so that we can graduate in the end. That's why, when we want to make money in crypto trading, we must not allow greed.

Because most beginners who enter crypto trading are always preceded by greed, the ending is always losing or losing in trading because they did not learn and understand the movement in trading using indicators.
Yes, beginners who have just entered the world of crypto are mostly greedy and want to make as much profit as possible quickly. In the end they lost and that was a bitter experience for them. There is nothing instant in investing because investing requires research and making an analysis of the coins we are going to buy.

Offline Vx1

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2385
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: May 12, 2024, 07:21:43 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
« Reply #221 on: May 05, 2024, 07:05:48 PM »
At least we have to remain grateful for how much profit we have made because if we talk about money it will usually make any human being feel like they don't have enough. Trading also cannot always give us a profit, so we have to continue to accept how much profit or loss we might have. we face.
Yes, that's right, receiving profits and taking them even in small amounts, but if you do it regularly then the amounts will be large too.  But in trading, if we have made a profit, curiosity usually arises, and this is what often happens so that we are late in taking profits.

Offline Gladitorcomeback

• Activity: 1139
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: May 12, 2024, 03:46:29 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Search 1000 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #222 on: May 05, 2024, 09:01:35 PM »
Yes, beginners who have just entered the world of crypto are mostly greedy and want to make as much profit as possible quickly. In the end they lost and that was a bitter experience for them. There is nothing instant in investing because investing requires research and making an analysis of the coins we are going to buy.

It's not just greed that makes them lose money but they also don't gain enough knowledge or gather enough information before they start trading which becomes the main reason why they lose money in the initial stage. When you enter a market that you know is highly volatile and unpredictable, you are supposed to gain a lot of knowledge about it so that you don't get trapped at any point when you are trading.

Newbies are always in a rush to make money, and in that rush, they forget the first and foremost step which is to understand everything properly before they start, you can't start and run a business successfully if you don't have any knowledge about that business.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Online Captain Corporate

• Activity: 1014
  • Last Active: Today at 12:30:26 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    1000 Posts 10 Poll Votes Topic Starter
« Reply #223 on: May 05, 2024, 09:56:14 PM »
Coinmarketcap has something called "fear/greed index" which basically shows this as well. This is why I love that, it basically shows you when to buy and when to sell technically speaking. I am not saying that its the only way, its not a "real" indicator, its not like BB or EMA or anything like that, its just a straight up fun little thing. However, if you ever check it, you will see that when the fear is at the max, it always goes up, and when the greed is at max, it always goes down, except a very few rare occasions. This is why I think its quite important to realize that we are going to end up with a little bit more going up soon enough.

Offline UNIVERSE

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1771
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: May 12, 2024, 11:03:57 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Poll Votes
« Reply #224 on: May 05, 2024, 11:48:14 PM »
Greed will never bring good things. That's why we must avoid being greedy! If we have reached the target, it is better to secure the profits. Just think realistically for the target of our crypto investment, we don't set a nonsense target. When we set too high target, it may make us to end up with no profits. Sure, when the price drops, we miss the chance to take profits.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG