follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: [NBA] Unofficial Discussion Thread  (Read 5693 times)

Offline LogitechMouse

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1590
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer | Since 2019
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: April 30, 2024, 07:35:42 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Badges: (View All)
    10 Poll Votes Linux User Mobile User
Re: [NBA] Unofficial Discussion Thread
« Reply #240 on: April 17, 2024, 09:55:00 AM »
Well, the Lakers won this game, but it's worth noting that it was a close game, especially at the end of the 4th quarter. LeBron was close to a triple-double, Davis had a great double-double, and Russell scored 21 points, while the Pelicans had only Zion, who scored 40 points, and the other Pelicans' players performed mediocre.
If you're Zion, you expect a playoff type of performance on your top 2 scorers which are McCollum and Ingram, but they're a complete disappointment on this game.

Ingram only scored 11 points while McCollum scored 9 points with a combined FG of 8/27. That's pretty embarrassing if you will ask me. We are in the playoffs already and every game must be a must win for them. Bad night? Might be, but anyway, they still have another opportunity to clinch the playoffs because they will be facing the Kings for the 8th seed. The problem though is that Zion got injured in the 4th quarter of the game, and currently on a day-to-day status because apparently, he got a left leg soreness. I just hope that he will be ok, or their next game might be their final game of the season.

Speaking of bad game, how about a playing for 31 minutes with zero points? Yeah, Klay, that's you.

He is only good for game 6 but can't be relied upon when it's a do-or die game hehe. Kidding aside, i thought that the Warriors would win that one because on the absence of the King's two vital  players but they falter this time and i think with their showing, the championship caliber Warriors are no more, time to rebuild as they can't cope up now with the other teams.
As a Warrior fan, it's very disappointing to see a player doing some cardio-exercises during the playoff, worse an elimination game. It's very disappointing and for sure other Warrior fans is disappointed as well.

I really thought that they will get this one because Monk and Huerter are out for the game because of injuries, but Murray and that undrafted guard really stepped up and helped Sabonis and Fox on offense. Kings "lighted the beam" on this game because they got the victory. Congratulations I guess. :)

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #240 on: April 17, 2024, 09:55:00 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Online Baofeng

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1719
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 12:57:46 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Poll Voter Quick Poster Karma Good
« Reply #241 on: April 17, 2024, 10:35:27 PM »
Lost my bet on the Warriors tonight, I thought that this is going to be the game that we will see somewhat the Warriors dynasty still alive with Dray, Steph and Klay Thompson.

But Klay being inconsistent throughout this season, has one of the worst game of his career 0 point in a deciding game. And others see this as a sign that they might not sign him for the next season with a poor performance like this.

Offline dwyane36

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1723
  • Your Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: April 30, 2024, 09:39:53 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 13
    Mobile User Karma Good Karma
« Reply #242 on: April 18, 2024, 02:03:32 AM »
The problem though is that Zion got injured in the 4th quarter of the game, and currently on a day-to-day status because apparently, he got a left leg soreness. I just hope that he will be ok, or their next game might be their final game of the season.

His status has been updated. Unfortunately for the Pelicans, Zion has been diagnosed with a left hamstring strain. In other words, he will miss at least 2 weeks. Even if the Pelicans without Zion can beat the Kings in the upcoming game, they are unlikely to have any success in the playoffs.
             ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████▄█████████████████▄
  ▄███████████████████████████▄
 ████████████████▄▀▀███████████
▄███████████████████ ▀█████████
█████████████▀▀      ▐█████
████████████        ▄██████
▀███████████▌     ██████████▀
 █████
███████      ▀▀▀█████▀  █
  ███████████▄         ▀▀▀ ▄▄█
   ▀████████████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄███▀
     ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
UniJoin.io Bitcoin Mixer
.|
▄▄██████▄▄
▄██████▀██████▄
▄███▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀███▄
▄███░░░▄███▄░░░███▄
████░░████▀▄█░░████
████░░█▄▀▄███░░████
▀████░░▀███▀░░████▀
▀████▄░░░░░▄████▀
▀█████▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO LOGS
▄▄██████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▌░▄▄▄░▐████▄
▄█████░▀░░░█░█████▄
██████▌░░█▀░▐██████
███████▄░▄░▄███████
▀████▀░░░░░░░▀████▀
▀██▌░░░░░░░░░▐██▀
▀██▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄██▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO SIGN-UP
|████████████████████████
█████████████▀▄▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀█████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX ՈOW.
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Offline bisdak40

• Activity: 1000
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: April 30, 2024, 10:43:24 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    1000 Posts Karma Good Karma
« Reply #243 on: April 18, 2024, 04:02:10 AM »
The problem though is that Zion got injured in the 4th quarter of the game, and currently on a day-to-day status because apparently, he got a left leg soreness. I just hope that he will be ok, or their next game might be their final game of the season.

His status has been updated. Unfortunately for the Pelicans, Zion has been diagnosed with a left hamstring strain. In other words, he will miss at least 2 weeks. Even if the Pelicans without Zion can beat the Kings in the upcoming game, they are unlikely to have any success in the playoffs.

Bad news for the Pels' fans. Zion is prone to injury because of his size.

You are right, if they beat the Kings in a do-or-die game and proceed to go against the Thunder their chances is low.

Per bookies the Kings is the slight favorite to win with an odds of @1.85, attractive for those who believe that the Kings will advance to the playoffs.

Offline LogitechMouse

• Legendary
    • View Profile

« Reply #244 on: April 18, 2024, 08:07:05 AM »

Bad news for the Pels' fans. Zion is prone to injury because of his size.

You are right, if they beat the Kings in a do-or-die game and proceed to go against the Thunder their chances is low.

Per bookies the Kings is the slight favorite to win with an odds of @1.85, attractive for those who believe that the Kings will advance to the playoffs.
Worse than the news you shared. Zion is out in their game against the Kings because of that injury that he got against the Lakers.

With how Ingram and McCollum played against the Lakers, I don't think that the Pelicans have a chance to beat the Kings TBH. Unless they will step up on offense and be a hero on this do-or-die game, they have no chance (at least for me). Just imagine them being on the 6th seed with only a few games remaining in the regular season then they ended up at 7th seed as they lost to the Lakers then now dropped to 8th seed because they defeated once again, and now has a chance to be out of the playoffs yet "again" because Zion will not play.

Well, the Kings don't have Huerter and Monk either, but they need Ingram and McCollum to step up offensively and don't perform like what they did against the Lakers. The odds of the Kings winning is higher because Zion is out for the Pelicans. If I would bet, TBH I'll go with the Kings on this one. :)

Offline Zed0X

• Legendary
  • Activity: 3446
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Referrals: 34
  • Last Active: April 30, 2024, 05:12:24 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 27
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #245 on: April 18, 2024, 09:22:10 AM »
Heat vs Bulls for the final play-in in the East, a repeat of last year. We already know the Heat won last time and I don't think the result would be different this time. For some reason, they love to put their back against the wall but they still come out on top most of the time. Your pick on this game?

Offline bisdak40

• Coinomize.biz
    • View Profile

« Reply #246 on: April 19, 2024, 02:01:56 AM »
Heat vs Bulls for the final play-in in the East, a repeat of last year. We already know the Heat won last time and I don't think the result would be different this time. For some reason, they love to put their back against the wall but they still come out on top most of the time. Your pick on this game?

I'll be betting for the Heat for tomorrow's do-or-die game against the Bulls. Like you said, i also think the result would be the same as last year, no Zach Lavine this time for the Bulls so that might additional hindrance for them. The Heat had a good game yesterday, the led almost in the entire game but Joel Embiid was clutch, if not for Embiid's crucial baskets the Heat could have taken the 7th spot.

It is good to see how the Celtics would fare against the Heat (if they win) this time around.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #246 on: April 19, 2024, 02:01:56 AM »

Offline dwyane36

• Legendary
  • Your Bitcoin Mixer
    • View Profile

« Reply #247 on: April 19, 2024, 03:33:30 AM »
I'll be betting for the Heat for tomorrow's do-or-die game against the Bulls. Like you said, i also think the result would be the same as last year, no Zach Lavine this time for the Bulls so that might additional hindrance for them. The Heat had a good game yesterday, the led almost in the entire game but Joel Embiid was clutch, if not for Embiid's crucial baskets the Heat could have taken the 7th spot.

It is good to see how the Celtics would fare against the Heat (if they win) this time around.

It's worth noting that the Heat lost Butler for a few weeks as he suffered an MCL sprain. Moreover, the Heat will also be without Terry Rozier for the upcoming game with the Bulls. So, I think betting on the Heat might not be the best idea either against the Bulls in the play-in tournament or against the Celtics in the first round.
             ▄▄█████████▄▄
 █████
     ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
UniJoin.io Bitcoin Mixer
.|
▄▄██████▄▄
▄██████▀██████▄
▄███▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀███▄
▄███░░░▄███▄░░░███▄
████░░████▀▄█░░████
████░░█▄▀▄███░░████
▀████░░▀███▀░░████▀
▀████▄░░░░░▄████▀
▀█████▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO LOGS
▄▄██████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▌░▄▄▄░▐████▄
▄█████░▀░░░█░█████▄
██████▌░░█▀░▐██████
███████▄░▄░▄███████
▀████▀░░░░░░░▀████▀
▀██▌░░░░░░░░░▐██▀
▀██▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄██▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO SIGN-UP
█████████████▀▄▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀█████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
MIX ՈOW.
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Offline bisdak40

• Coinomize.biz
    • View Profile

« Reply #248 on: April 19, 2024, 04:03:32 AM »

It's worth noting that the Heat lost Butler for a few weeks as he suffered an MCL sprain. Moreover, the Heat will also be without Terry Rozier for the upcoming game with the Bulls. So, I think betting on the Heat might not be the best idea either against the Bulls in the play-in tournament or against the Celtics in the first round.

My bad, i just read on my social media feed that Jimmy Butler and Terry Rozier will be out for tomorrow's game, good thing that i haven't put a bet on them yet.

Now, that Butler is out i think the game is 50-50 because the Bulls will be relying heavily on White's offense.

With this development, i will just do a live betting.

Offline LogitechMouse

• Legendary
    • View Profile

« Reply #249 on: April 19, 2024, 09:02:59 AM »

My bad, i just read on my social media feed that Jimmy Butler and Terry Rozier will be out for tomorrow's game, good thing that i haven't put a bet on them yet.

Now, that Butler is out i think the game is 50-50 because the Bulls will be relying heavily on White's offense.

With this development, i will just do a live betting.
We aren't starting the playoffs, and yet we are seeing star players getting injured already.
First, it's Zion, then now it's Butler and Rozier. I expect more in the future unfortunately.

With this injury, I don't see the Heat having a chance against the Celtics anymore (assuming that the Heat will beat the Bulls) because last season, Butler was their go-to guy, but now that he's out as well as Rozier, I don't know who they will rely on now in offense. Herro might be, but him alone can't beat that team. I'm afraid that they might get swept by the Celtics. I also think that the Heat will beat the Bulls even without Butler and Rozier. They also have Jacquez Jr. that played well in the regular season when Butler is out.

Good to your bets y'all. :)

Offline Zed0X

• Legendary
  • Coinomize.biz
    • View Profile

« Reply #250 on: April 19, 2024, 01:23:33 PM »
^ Yeah, I think the Heat could still manage to win against the Bulls even without those two but Jimmy is expected to be out for multiple weeks due to what's reported as MCL injury. There's no way they could win a series against Celtics unless Tatum and/or Brown gets injured early.

Offline bisdak40

• Coinomize.biz
    • View Profile

« Reply #251 on: April 20, 2024, 02:32:01 AM »
End of first half between the Heat and the Bulls, sloppy basketball for both teams in the second quarter though the Heat is leading but i think the Bulls would catch up on them in the second half.

Either team don't stand a chance against the Celtics IMO.

edit: Heat won the game 112-91, that third quarter run by the Heat made the difference on this game.

Offline dwyane36

• Legendary
  • Your Bitcoin Mixer
    • View Profile

« Reply #252 on: April 20, 2024, 04:21:41 AM »
End of first half between the Heat and the Bulls, sloppy basketball for both teams in the second quarter though the Heat is leading but i think the Bulls would catch up on them in the second half.

Either team don't stand a chance against the Celtics IMO.

edit: Heat won the game 112-91, that third quarter run by the Heat made the difference on this game.

It was clear from the first quarter that the Bulls would have trouble in this game. And it happened mostly thanks to Terro, Jaime Jaquez Jr, and Love, who performed pretty well this time.
So let's see if the Heat can do anything against the Celtics in the first round of the playoffs, but I also think they don't have much of a chance. It will probably be 4-1 or 4-2 in favor of the Celtics.
             ▄▄█████████▄▄
 █████
     ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
UniJoin.io Bitcoin Mixer
.|
▄▄██████▄▄
▄██████▀██████▄
▄███▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀███▄
▄███░░░▄███▄░░░███▄
████░░████▀▄█░░████
████░░█▄▀▄███░░████
▀████░░▀███▀░░████▀
▀████▄░░░░░▄████▀
▀█████▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO LOGS
▄▄██████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▌░▄▄▄░▐████▄
▄█████░▀░░░█░█████▄
██████▌░░█▀░▐██████
███████▄░▄░▄███████
▀████▀░░░░░░░▀████▀
▀██▌░░░░░░░░░▐██▀
▀██▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄██▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO SIGN-UP
█████████████▀▄▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀█████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
MIX ՈOW.
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Offline Zed0X

• Legendary
  • Coinomize.biz
    • View Profile

« Reply #253 on: April 20, 2024, 05:38:15 AM »
Playing just 12 minutes and scoring 16 points, the veteran Love still doing damage for the Heat.

The Pelicans have the advantage after three quarters but the Kings are still within striking distance. Ingram carrying but Larry Nance Jr. stepping up is going to be the big reason if NOP clinches the 8th seed.

Offline bisdak40

• Coinomize.biz
    • View Profile

« Reply #254 on: April 20, 2024, 06:56:52 AM »
Playing just 12 minutes and scoring 16 points, the veteran Love still doing damage for the Heat.

Yeah, he was the turning point of the Heat's offense in the third quarter, scoring mostly of his points in the free throw line because of the fouls he got from the switch defense.

The Pelicans have the advantage after three quarters but the Kings are still within striking distance. Ingram carrying but Larry Nance Jr. stepping up is going to be the big reason if NOP clinches the 8th seed.

And that's it, the Pels advance to the playoffs. Shots were not falling for the Kings in the rainbow when they needed it the most while Larry Nance and Jonas Valanciunas were feasting in the paint scoring 13 and 19 points respectively.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG