follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Solana Year 2024!!  (Read 1721 times)

Offline Wiseman

• Legendary
  • Activity: 4322
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 07:54:55 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 29
    Badges: (View All)
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Quick Poster
Re: Solana Year 2024!!
« Reply #45 on: Today at 07:43:08 AM »
Yes, you are right, now is the best time to buy Solana, after Bitcoin halving there is always a slight drop in the market, but it is not protracted and you should not expect that Solana will fall even more, you need to start buying today and if the price is even lower, buy more.
Well, I don't dare to give financial investment advice. I believe that investors should analyze the market themselves and make decisions based on their own capital, opportunities, and risks. I just think that the BTC halving has happened, we will have a few months to accumulate tokens when the market re-accumulates. I am focusing on DCA ALTS to welcome altseason at the end of this year. SOL is an attractive choice, especially due to the recovery of the SOL token price and the strong growth of its ecosystem in 2023. Although SOL's market cap is already quite large, I still believe that the SOL token can create a new ATH in this bull run and will not disappoint investors.

I believe that the most important thing in a cryptocurrency in any cryptocurrency is how it showed itself before and what they can be capable of when the price increases. Regarding the coin from Solana, we can safely say that they are aimed at very high prices and they showed their actions in practice as that year they increased the value of the coin five times, while this coin is in the top 10 and few there can boast so much with such a large increase in the coin’s price; features if we talk about coins from the beginning of 10
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

Re: Solana Year 2024!!
« Reply #45 on: Today at 07:43:08 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG