follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: What is special about cosmos?  (Read 8049 times)

Offline cryptoworld1

• Plagiarism strike
  • Activity: 248
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: April 28, 2024, 12:32:05 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 11
    Badges: (View All)
    Search Karma too active, 25 Posts in one day
What is special about cosmos?
« on: September 05, 2023, 05:16:01 AM »
With Cosmos, blockchains can maintain sovereignty, process transactions quickly and communicate with other blockchains in the ecosystem, making it optimal for a variety of use cases. designed to let people build custom, secure, scalable and interoperable blockchain applications quickly.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

What is special about cosmos?
« on: September 05, 2023, 05:16:01 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline kent47400

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1994
  • Anonymous Bitcoin Mixer
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: April 10, 2024, 12:23:21 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Search
Re: What is special about cosmos?
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2024, 02:38:44 AM »
Yes you are very right and that's why Cosmos is called IBC (Inter-Blockchain Communication) until now I am still very interested in Cosmos,
Can you explain a little about the meaning of IBC (Inter-blockchain Communication)?
I just checked to the main website of Cosmos but the understanding of IBC (Inter-Blockchain Communication) is very difficult to understand if there is no parable.
I am also looking for Block Exploler from Cosmos but I found this website https://ping.pub/cosmos, is this also an explorer from Cosmos?

every time I get an airdrop I always leave money to buy ATOM.
What is Airdrop from this atom?
Can you mention one by one in full.
How much money did you get while following the airdrop in Cosmos?
Looks like you have a lot of experience in Cosmos and become a lot of Hodler Cosmos.
THORMIXER██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
  Anonymous Bitcoin Mixer 
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████▀▀███▄
▄████████████▄▄██▀██▄
▄█████████████▀██▄████▄
▄██████████████▄▀██████▄
██████████████▀█▄████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████▄█▀████████
▀██████████████▀▄██████▀
▀█████████████▄██▀████▀
▀████████████▀▀██▄██▀
▀██████████▄▄███▀
▀▀███████▀▀

ONION
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
START MIX.
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██████

Offline owlest

• Legendary
  • Activity: 3706
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: April 28, 2024, 08:21:36 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 25
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2024, 08:54:30 AM »
Yes you are very right and that's why Cosmos is called IBC (Inter-Blockchain Communication) until now I am still very interested in Cosmos,
Can you explain a little about the meaning of IBC (Inter-blockchain Communication)?
I just checked to the main website of Cosmos but the understanding of IBC (Inter-Blockchain Communication) is very difficult to understand if there is no parable.
I am also looking for Block Exploler from Cosmos but I found this website https://ping.pub/cosmos, is this also an explorer from Cosmos?

every time I get an airdrop I always leave money to buy ATOM.
Looks like you have a lot of experience in Cosmos and become a lot of Hodler Cosmos.
IBC allows for quick movement of one coin from one blockchain to another. For example, Atom can be moved to the Juno blockchain, and Akash can be moved to the Osmosis blockchain.
Mintscan.io is a notable explorer.
One of the latest airdrops is TIA, which is still generating a lot of hype. If you stake this coin, you can continue to receive airdrops.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Online Metha Wulandarin

• Activity: 1058
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: April 28, 2024, 11:44:59 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    Quick Poster 1000 Posts Karma Good
« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2024, 07:47:35 PM »
Okay I'll mention what I know
1 DYM (Dyminsion) is for people who stake TIA and ATOM.
2 MANTA (Manta Network) for people who stake TIA only
3 ALT (Atlayer) for people who stake TIA only
4 HAVA (HavaCoin) check here for more details https://twitter.com/Hava_Coin/status/1750207977221403118?t=m1m6KnkARNayBfm-vP97AQ&s=19
5 COSS (Coss market) check here https://twitter.com/coss_market/status/1749812194303447127?t=_P-GPowvmfC9PPPBx6-vFQ&s=19
And there's more.
For now only DYM (Dyminsion) can be claimed and rumors are that the price of DYM $3 will make a lot of people jackpot because many who stake 1 TIA get 200 DYM if that's true, you can calculate how much 200 DYM = $600.
This is just a rumor but yesterday Alt (Atlayer) before launching the rumor price was $0.2 and when it was listed on the market the price was really $0.2 and continued to rise to $0.3 for now.
You can if you look at the picture below

Probably not because I'm new to the Cosmos ecosystem and I'm only holding back a little on ATOM and TIA.

Online MrSpasybo

• Jedi
  • Activity: 15824
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
  • Referrals: 106
  • Last Active: Today at 12:03:22 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 33
    100 Poll Votes 15000 Posts Sixth year Anniversary
« Reply #5 on: January 27, 2024, 06:37:55 PM »
You can refer to information about receiving airdrops from staking ATOM tokens:

Staking ATOM for airdrops is another way to maximise your rewards. By staking your ATOM, you are helping to secure the Cosmos network, and in return, you can earn rewards. These rewards can be in the form of additional ATOM or other tokens distributed by projects in the Cosmos ecosystem[1].

In addition to ATOM, staking a number of other tokens like INJ and TIA also offers the opportunity to receive airdrops in the future from new projects on Cosmos[2]. The statistical list of Airdrops in the Cosmos ecosystem[3] shows that many ATOM holders even received airdrops worth more than their ATOM tokens 🤩

[1] Understanding ATOM Airdrops: How to Participate and Maximise Your Rewards
[2] Cosmos Ecosystem Airdrops: How to Win $$$$ Airdrop in 2024?
[3] Cosmos Airdrops
█████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MixTum.io
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
▀▄ Premium Bitcoin Mixer ▄▀
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX FREE
Up to 1mBTC
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

Offline owlest

• Legendary
  • Your Privacy Matters
    • View Profile

« Reply #6 on: January 29, 2024, 07:47:16 AM »
DYM has recalculated the airdrop for those who registered in the giveaway. Previously I was entitled to 49 coins, now I am entitled to 80 coins. However, the final result may still change. The distribution seems strange: some people got nothing added and others got cut off. Nevertheless, I want to thank those who didn't take the airdrop.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #6 on: January 29, 2024, 07:47:16 AM »

Online Metha Wulandarin

• Coinomize.biz
    • View Profile

« Reply #7 on: January 29, 2024, 09:59:36 PM »
DYM has recalculated the airdrop for those who registered in the giveaway. Previously I was entitled to 49 coins, now I am entitled to 80 coins. However, the final result may still change. The distribution seems strange: some people got nothing added and others got cut off. Nevertheless, I want to thank those who didn't take the airdrop.
Yes, you are right, just like the Jupiter (JUP) airdrop, some get extra, some don't, but that doesn't change the requirements and eligibility.
If the DYM airdrop from the beginning of the announcement about the airdrop and the announcement of checking my address was ineligible until now the last announcement is still ineligible.

Offline owlest

• Legendary
  • Your Privacy Matters
    • View Profile

« Reply #8 on: January 30, 2024, 08:17:55 AM »
Yes, you are right, just like the Jupiter (JUP) airdrop, some get extra, some don't, but that doesn't change the requirements and eligibility.
If the DYM airdrop from the beginning of the announcement about the airdrop and the announcement of checking my address was ineligible until now the last announcement is still ineligible.
Many people did not receive this airdrop. However, I am concerned that a large number of people are now joining the Cosmos ecosystem solely for the purpose of receiving drops. While this is positive in some ways, it also means that we can expect a significant price drop after each drop due to the high number of sell-offs.

Online Metha Wulandarin

• Coinomize.biz
    • View Profile

« Reply #9 on: January 30, 2024, 12:06:43 PM »
Many people did not receive this airdrop. However, I am concerned that a large number of people are now joining the Cosmos ecosystem solely for the purpose of receiving drops. While this is positive in some ways, it also means that we can expect a significant price drop after each drop due to the high number of sell-offs.
For Cosmos itself, maybe this is one of the advantages because with events like airdrops, it will make more Cosmos lovers and increase the volume of transactions on the Cosmos network, if the price problem depends on the projects that build their projects on the IBC network, the most important thing for Cosmos is to be able to attract developers to build projects on the Cosmos network and for the price of Atom will continue to be pumped.

Offline owlest

• Legendary
  • Your Privacy Matters
    • View Profile

« Reply #10 on: January 31, 2024, 09:42:00 AM »

For Cosmos itself, maybe this is one of the advantages because with events like airdrops, it will make more Cosmos lovers and increase the volume of transactions on the Cosmos network, if the price problem depends on the projects that build their projects on the IBC network, the most important thing for Cosmos is to be able to attract developers to build projects on the Cosmos network and for the price of Atom will continue to be pumped.
Airdrops can be a great way to attract more users and increase popularity. However, it is important to note that some users may not be interested in the project beyond receiving the airdrop, which may not contribute to the development of the ecosystem. Additionally, there are already a sufficient number of developers, including those who have migrated from other ecosystems such as Terra or Polkadot.

Online Metha Wulandarin

• Coinomize.biz
    • View Profile

« Reply #11 on: January 31, 2024, 09:16:02 PM »
Airdrops can be a great way to attract more users and increase popularity. However, it is important to note that some users may not be interested in the project beyond receiving the airdrop, which may not contribute to the development of the ecosystem. Additionally, there are already a sufficient number of developers, including those who have migrated from other ecosystems such as Terra or Polkadot.
Actually for Atom itself they don't really care about projects that hold Airdrops for ever Atom but developers who build projects on the IBC network are interested in holding Airdrops and for now Atom is building a project called ATOM WAR you can check here for more details.
https://forum.cosmos.network/t/the-atom-wars-a-new-governance-platform-for-liquidity-injections/13122
Atom is now very focused on building and growing the number of projects that join IBC.
DYDX now has an IBC version stDYDX.
Now the community is waiting for Dyminsion and Saga because these two projects are expected to have large royalties for users.

Offline owlest

• Legendary
  • Your Privacy Matters
    • View Profile

« Reply #12 on: February 01, 2024, 07:16:06 AM »
Actually for Atom itself they don't really care about projects that hold Airdrops for ever Atom but developers who build projects on the IBC network are interested in holding Airdrops and for now Atom is building a project called ATOM WAR you can check here for more details.
https://forum.cosmos.network/t/the-atom-wars-a-new-governance-platform-for-liquidity-injections/13122
Atom is now very focused on building and growing the number of projects that join IBC.
DYDX now has an IBC version stDYDX.
Now the community is waiting for Dyminsion and Saga because these two projects are expected to have large royalties for users.
I have heard about this project, but I am not familiar with the idea behind it. I'm more familiar with the disagreements between the two ecosystem creators, the future Atom coin fork, and other nuances. Just yesterday there were a few announcements of new airdrop giveaways, and if this continues, we're going to be inundated with a flood of money.  ;D

Online Metha Wulandarin

• Coinomize.biz
    • View Profile

« Reply #13 on: February 01, 2024, 04:42:45 PM »
Just yesterday there were a few announcements of new airdrop giveaways, and if this continues, we're going to be inundated with a flood of money.  ;D
Yes, you are right, now many people are paying attention to Tia and Atom in order to buy at the lowest price because most of them to qualify for airdrops must hold Atom and Tia.
Now the volume of transactions in both continues to increase and for the ranking on Coinmarketcap to rise.
The networks that are now in hype are only Solana, IBC and EVM for the others there has been no increase, bitcoin is not included because I have never found an airdrop for people holding Bitcoin :)

Offline owlest

• Legendary
  • Your Privacy Matters
    • View Profile

« Reply #14 on: February 02, 2024, 08:58:34 AM »
Just yesterday there were a few announcements of new airdrop giveaways, and if this continues, we're going to be inundated with a flood of money.  ;D
Yes, you are right, now many people are paying attention to Tia and Atom in order to buy at the lowest price because most of them to qualify for airdrops must hold Atom and Tia.
Now the volume of transactions in both continues to increase and for the ranking on Coinmarketcap to rise.
The networks that are now in hype are only Solana, IBC and EVM for the others there has been no increase, bitcoin is not included because I have never found an airdrop for people holding Bitcoin :)
The Cosmos ecosystem is currently experiencing a trend of offering airdrops exclusively to TIA stakers. However, other projects such as Atom, Osmo, Injective, and Kujira are also in demand. Soon, new projects like Stride and Akash will join the ecosystem. It is evident that the ecosystem is gaining momentum. It is crucial to ensure that there is no manipulation.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG