follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Trading is not the only way to make money. Here is why!  (Read 907 times)

Offline AvatarSiri

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 31
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: April 29, 2024, 06:21:29 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 6
    Badges: (View All)
    Karma 10 Posts Topic Starter
Re: Trading is not the only way to make money. Here is why!
« Reply #15 on: April 16, 2024, 08:24:24 AM »
What I mean by this terms are; Launchpad, launchpool, Poolx and even pre-market trading.

We won't deny the fact any coin that is listed under Launhpool and Launpads comes with massive gains. I have seen massive gains from Bitget Launchpads and traders picking interest from their PoolX because of their success story in their Launchpads
Whether it would be launchpad, or launchpool, or whatever it is, there's only one fact about them.
Whales will prevail. :)

Those who have lots of BNB or BGB token are the ones that will get the most out of these new projects and when the perfect time comes, they will dump it on the investor's faces. Well, I also joined launchpads on Binance and I would say that it's kind of rewarding because it's like you holding BNB which can appreciate in price but at the same time, getting some free tokens through this feature. 2 birds in 1 stone I guess. That is if you are comfortable in storing money in Centralized Exchanges or you are an avid supporter of either Binance or Bitget.

What about Pre-market? I know Kucoin do offer this and it has never gone wrong in anyway. Where traders got to trade a new coin with each other before it gets listed.
It's the first time I heard this term. Good that OP shared it here. Like what the post above said, it's kind of gambling because you will not know the actual price of it until it gets listed. Some might bought it for 2$ but when it gets listed, it's priced at $0.50 which is a huge loss for them already.

I don't really think so, unlike some platforms with outrageous minimum requirements, for BGB I think it's about 50 for launchpools, PoolX. That's about $60-70 for current price and there's a Max cap. So imo this is well thought out for retail and whales alike.. for pre market it's like OTC, giving you an early entry for project you supports.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #15 on: April 16, 2024, 08:24:24 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline Rruchi man

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1357
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Last Active: April 29, 2024, 09:27:52 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Linux User Mobile User Karma Good
« Reply #16 on: April 16, 2024, 08:08:56 PM »
Yes, it is true! Trading isn't the only way to make money.
Trading is actually not for everyone.

In crypto there are different ways you can actually make money without taking much risk..ain't saying this is risk free but you know, it can't be compared when you force yourself trading and losing it all in one goal
In the crypto environment, find your niche, find what has become the most easy for you to understand, and the focus on it. Not every crypto owner has to be a trader, a dedicated investor can profit from crypto than a crypto trader.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline UNIVERSE

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1713
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: April 29, 2024, 12:00:27 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Poll Votes
« Reply #17 on: April 17, 2024, 12:07:08 AM »
Yes, it is true! Trading isn't the only way to make money. We can make money through investment which I know most of you already know how. What about the other means of making money aside investing. Some could call it Farming while some can call it Staking.
Indeed, trading is not the only way to make money in the crypto space. Moreover, trading is one method that is actually very risky in the crypto space to do, especially for beginners. There are also many ways to trade, the most high risk is trading on the Future market. Meanwhile, this is not recommended for beginners. However, the problem is that beginners are actually interested in trading futures only because they have already paid for a VIP member trading signal member. However, this does not guarantee that they will be successful immediately.

In crypto there are different ways you can actually make money without taking much risk..ain't saying this is risk free but you know, it can't be compared when you force yourself trading and losing it all in one goal
Yes, there are several ways. And as you have listed above, following Launchpool and several other pre-markets also seems to be quite interesting. It's just that sometimes we can't analyze which token or coin will really be successful if we follow it, especially if it's a new coin, often we hesitate to do it because of our ignorance. However, for launchpools and launchpads held on top exchanges, sometimes we only get a little because the capital is quite small. ha ha

Oh yes, the easiest thing for beginners is actually holding top coins, especially Bitcoin and several top altcoins. This is good enough for everyone especially beginners.

Offline Gladitorcomeback

• Activity: 1088
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: April 29, 2024, 08:53:19 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Search 1000 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #18 on: April 17, 2024, 08:36:24 AM »
You are right, in Cryptocurrency there are many ways that we can do to get money or profits. Not only trading, because this trading is only carried out by those who have capital. For people who are new to the cryptocurrency industry, Participating in Airdrops and Bounties is a great way to earn money in the cryptocurrency industry.

Do bounties and airdrops give any profit anymore? I thought bounties pay dust in the name of rewards to their participants, you can barely get a few bucks for making efforts to promote them for weeks which isn't worth it in my opinion, and talking about airdrops, only profitable airdrops are the ones that require you to spend money on transactions and marking your participation in the testnet or mainnet and that would require one to have money.

If you are investing a few hundred dollars just to become eligible for an airdrop it isn't the best way to earn money for a newbie that too having the risk that the project might not do an airdrop and all your money is gone.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline Vx1

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2341
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: April 29, 2024, 12:11:42 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #19 on: April 17, 2024, 02:58:37 PM »
You are right, in Cryptocurrency there are many ways that we can do to get money or profits. Not only trading, because this trading is only carried out by those who have capital. For people who are new to the cryptocurrency industry, Participating in Airdrops and Bounties is a great way to earn money in the cryptocurrency industry.

Do bounties and airdrops give any profit anymore? I thought bounties pay dust in the name of rewards to their participants, you can barely get a few bucks for making efforts to promote them for weeks which isn't worth it in my opinion, and talking about airdrops, only profitable airdrops are the ones that require you to spend money on transactions and marking your participation in the testnet or mainnet and that would require one to have money.

If you are investing a few hundred dollars just to become eligible for an airdrop it isn't the best way to earn money for a newbie that too having the risk that the project might not do an airdrop and all your money is gone.
In my opinion, for beginners, it doesn't matter if we participate in Bounties or Airdrops, even though now Bounties and Airdrops are not like they used to be, because from here we can also learn knowledge about cryptocurrencies. 
If we want to be more worthy, we have to participate in the Testnet Airdrop, but this is a little complicated because experience is needed. If we have received capital, we can also participate in retrodop and can also start trading.

Offline Vx1

• Legendary
  • Coinomize.biz
    • View Profile

« Reply #20 on: April 17, 2024, 03:22:18 PM »
There are several ways to make money in the crypto market:

1. If you have money:
+ Invest in new projects during Pre-Sale, IEO, Launchpool, and Launchpad phases to profit from their price appreciation.
+ Engage in trading.
+ Become a market maker for a project.
+ Provide OTC services.

2. If you have certain skills:
+ Join a project's DevTeam .
+ Work for a crypto company.

3. If you have no money: participate in airdrops and bounty campaigns.
Looks like the right thing for me to do right now is number 3 hahaha.  Participating in Bounty and Airdrop projects, even though there are currently many Airdrops and Bounties that are not feasible, I still continue to work on them. Indeed, this method is the method most often used by people like me.

Offline taufik123

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1638
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: April 29, 2024, 09:03:29 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Quick Poster Topic Starter Sixth year Anniversary
« Reply #21 on: April 17, 2024, 11:05:18 PM »
Looks like the right thing for me to do right now is number 3 hahaha.  Participating in Bounty and Airdrop projects, even though there are currently many Airdrops and Bounties that are not feasible, I still continue to work on them. Indeed, this method is the method most often used by people like me.
If you meticulously and consistently work on airdrops and bounties, you will find airdrops and bounties that give quite good results according to the task given.
There are many airdrop incentives that lately provide quite large rewards, depending on how consistent you are to test the network even though it requires initial capital for transaction fees.

But you can also do many free airdrops without any capital, just fulfill the requirements and do the task.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #21 on: April 17, 2024, 11:05:18 PM »

Offline Vx1

• Legendary
  • Coinomize.biz
    • View Profile

« Reply #22 on: April 18, 2024, 05:38:45 PM »
If you meticulously and consistently work on airdrops and bounties, you will find airdrops and bounties that give quite good results according to the task given.
There are many airdrop incentives that lately provide quite large rewards, depending on how consistent you are to test the network even though it requires initial capital for transaction fees.

But you can also do many free airdrops without any capital, just fulfill the requirements and do the task.
I agree with this comment, consistency is the key to success in working on Airdrop. But because of busyness in everyday life, sometimes we cannot be consistent. 
But lately I've been more focused on working on it, with the hope that one day I can get the jackpot from Airdrop.

Offline Jamal Aezaz

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1515
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 09:55:36 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    Quick Poster Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary
« Reply #23 on: April 18, 2024, 08:21:52 PM »

Trading is risky and most of the people are facing loss while they trade but some other ways are also there in the crypto world and participating in bounties and airdrop is also included in it.

If you participate in bounties by knowing about the bounty creators then you can make a good sum of money and also one important thing is that your money will not be wasted in bounties as they offer rewards based on your hard work.

Airdrops are also full of advantages but some of them don't allow reward and others give you huge reward therefore try to participate in bounties and airdrop as there is no risk of losing money and your reward will also be bigger.
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
MIXERO.IO
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████

Offline Faisal2202

• Activity: 808
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Last Active: April 28, 2024, 07:21:35 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    500 Posts Search Poll Voter
« Reply #24 on: April 18, 2024, 10:18:01 PM »
I don't prefer staking, farming as a good source of income because it kind a stops us at the point and makes us think that we don't need to do anything but it gives these vibes only when staking is making us profit. And speaking of launch-pools and launchpads, you can't make a good profit from them as you need good investment in your hands in order to get a good allocation.

Small money makes small money, but there are projects that can make your small money a big one. For example, risk free money making way is joining airdrops, although they require a lot of time and dedication, but if you don't have enough funds to start making investments then I will suggest you one and only one thing and that is don't miss any airdrop and join them all.
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
MIXERO.IO
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████

Offline bisdak40

• Activity: 1000
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: April 29, 2024, 10:41:54 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    1000 Posts Karma Good Karma
« Reply #25 on: April 19, 2024, 03:48:06 AM »
There are several ways to make money in the crypto market:
~snip~
3. If you have no money: participate in airdrops and bounty campaigns.

This scenario is the most common way to earn money in crypto as for me, investing your savings in crypto is very risky because of price volatility but if you are a skilled trader or a wise investor then you could use your savings in investing in crypto but for newbies it is very dangerous.

Offline bayu7adi

• Activity: 1102
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: April 29, 2024, 10:13:10 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Karma Bad 1000 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #26 on: April 19, 2024, 08:27:37 AM »
I also realize that, there are even lots of opportunities that we can maximize in the world of cryptocurrency that can make money. One of the things I'm highlighting right now is in the realm of content creators... yes, creating content and getting impressions is currently quite popular for marketing needs... and until now there are very few people who are able to provide good content with attractive visuals...

It seems that many people have to immediately change their mindset and try to maximize other potentials that are still related to cryptocurrency.

Offline gunhell16

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1707
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Referrals: 8
  • Last Active: April 29, 2024, 04:59:37 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    10 Poll Votes Third year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #27 on: April 19, 2024, 08:32:11 AM »
That's true, especially if you have other skills that you can offer here to benefit you as an individual. You can still make a profit. Now, about what you say about farming
and staking, you can do it on any exchange platform as long as it has farming and staking features.

As long as you explore here, you will find many ways to get profit, and it's true that we can't get profit only from trading; that's the fact that most people here know.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline taufik123

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1638
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: April 29, 2024, 09:03:29 PM
    • View Profile

Quick Poster Topic Starter Sixth year Anniversary
« Reply #28 on: April 19, 2024, 11:04:05 PM »
Launchpad, launchpool, presale or the like requires capital to be able to make a profit and of course there are a minimum of coins held to meet the criteria.

Of course this will not be done by those who do not have the capital to buy certain coins used for launchpad.

The way to make money the free way is to take part in Airdrops, Bounties and Giveaways, it is the right way for anyone who does not have investment capital.

Finding capital from free projects and building their investments from scratch, it will be something extraordinary.

Offline Doovla

• 1 strike
  • Activity: 472
  • Last Active: April 29, 2024, 09:51:27 PM
    • View Profile

Super active 50 Posts in one day too active, 25 Posts in one day Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #29 on: April 20, 2024, 02:38:44 PM »
Investing in projects such as pre-sale process or certain other sales before the launch on CEX exchanges, stakes from sites for directly transferred coins and campaigns on forums of various kinds are literally a very good option in the crypto world, even with a small amount in the wallet.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG