follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Potential price increase of BNB coin in next 2024 cycle  (Read 2573 times)

Offline alltalk

• Legendary
  • Activity: 3537
  • Your Bitcoin Mixer
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 9
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 10:46:14 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
    Badges: (View All)
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
Re: Potential price increase of BNB coin in next 2024 cycle
« Reply #30 on: March 30, 2024, 12:47:30 PM »
I think the possibility of BNB reaching $700 is becoming clearer by the day. I would rather call BNB the underdog coin in the crypto market. When there is a slight bullish activity, BNB tends to outperform others and do well.
The price of BNB is already above $600, I'm also optimistic that BNB will reach $700 in the near future. I think BNB is one of the most popular coins, it is the coin from Binance exchange. We all know Binance is the number 1 exchange in the world. Why it is an underdog coin? If you look at the market caps and the volume of daily trading, you must be aware that BNB is one of the coins that most people are holding.

The shocking but funny incidents happened a few days ago. A few weeks back when I checked the price of BNB, it was at $400, but I doubted if there was a chance of the price going further. Surprisingly, I saw $600 yesterday. The other incident occurred sometime last year when the crypto market was in a bearish state. BNB was actually $100 around that time. My friend kept asking me if he should go for it or rather wait due to the market condition. Though I don't know if he later bought it, but the price later went to $300 within a month.
If you bought BNB when it was in $400, you must get profits now. It is not funny at all, it is quite predictable if BNB will continue to grow although CZ has a problem. Now, the price of BNB is above $600k and it will be $700 soon. I'm sure many people regretted to not buying BNB when CZ got a problem with SEC. At that time, BNB price dropped significantly. Your friend must regret it as well.

▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████▄█████████████████▄
  ▄███████████████████████████▄
 ████████████████▄▀▀███████████
▄███████████████████ ▀█████████
█████████████▀▀      ▐█████
████████████        ▄██████
▀███████████▌     ██████████▀
 █████
███████      ▀▀▀█████▀  █
  ███████████▄         ▀▀▀ ▄▄█
   ▀████████████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄███▀
     ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
UniJoin.io Bitcoin Mixer
.|
▄▄██████▄▄
▄██████▀██████▄
▄███▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀███▄
▄███░░░▄███▄░░░███▄
████░░████▀▄█░░████
████░░█▄▀▄███░░████
▀████░░▀███▀░░████▀
▀████▄░░░░░▄████▀
▀█████▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO LOGS
▄▄██████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▌░▄▄▄░▐████▄
▄█████░▀░░░█░█████▄
██████▌░░█▀░▐██████
███████▄░▄░▄███████
▀████▀░░░░░░░▀████▀
▀██▌░░░░░░░░░▐██▀
▀██▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄██▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO SIGN-UP
|████████████████████████
█████████████▀▄▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀█████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX ՈOW.
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #30 on: March 30, 2024, 12:47:30 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline MrSpasybo

• Jedi
  • Activity: 15814
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
  • Referrals: 106
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 09:50:00 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 33
    100 Poll Votes 15000 Posts Sixth year Anniversary
« Reply #31 on: April 02, 2024, 09:43:39 PM »
If you bought BNB when it was in $400, you must get profits now. It is not funny at all, it is quite predictable if BNB will continue to grow although CZ has a problem. Now, the price of BNB is above $600k and it will be $700 soon. I'm sure many people regretted to not buying BNB when CZ got a problem with SEC. At that time, BNB price dropped significantly. Your friend must regret it as well.
To me, CZ has made the best arrangement for himself and the future of Binance. The lawsuit is over and Binance can operate normally after paying the fine. Binance users can rest assured to use Binance for trading, staking services and participating in new projects. As fear and uncertainty subside, users will continue to use Binance and BNB chain more, driving up BNB token price.

CZ is not Sam BF, I think CZ will soon return to the crypto community instead of going to jail for 25 years. I am a user of BNB chain, I congratulate the price increase of BNB but it also means that I will need to pay higher fees for my transactions on BNB chain  ::)
█████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MixTum.io
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
▀▄ Premium Bitcoin Mixer ▄▀
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX FREE
Up to 1mBTC
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

Offline yohananaomi

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2060
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: April 25, 2024, 07:18:28 PM
    • View Profile

Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #32 on: April 03, 2024, 12:03:10 AM »
I just to predict the price of  BNB at 2024  and bullish at 2025.
By seeing  BNB performance now, I think BNB price will reach around $ 400-500 at this year. And will hit $ 600 at bullish. Although many people said BNB will hit $ 700, but it seems hard to happen
With it currently touching $586, it has the potential to go through ATH like Bitcoin will do this year. During the bullish season, it will provide a surprise that might be the same in 2021, and we know the increase is extraordinary. I think BNB will be able to do it. For this reason, this is an altcoin that needs to be paid attention to in 2025, because the potential is there, and it can be done.
The price of BNB has returned to $600, seeing that the price of bitcoin has started to return to the core of $70K, I think soon we will see bitcoin touch the new ATH again, and likewise BNB will touch the new ATH, maybe above $700
The plans they were hoping for with BNB had to be postponed because Bitcoin started to decline. This resulted in all altcoins being affected, including BNB. Currently, the price has fallen to $554, hopes of getting through the ATH that Bitcoin created must be postponed has may be because the halving period is approaching this month. We will wait after the halving. Hopefully it will bring the changes we hope for.

Offline MrSpasybo

• Jedi
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
    • View Profile

« Reply #33 on: April 05, 2024, 08:12:44 PM »
The plans they were hoping for with BNB had to be postponed because Bitcoin started to decline. This resulted in all altcoins being affected, including BNB. Currently, the price has fallen to $554, hopes of getting through the ATH that Bitcoin created must be postponed has may be because the halving period is approaching this month. We will wait after the halving. Hopefully it will bring the changes we hope for.
When BTC goes sideways, the entire crypto market will be affected, and BNB is not the only token that has seen a price drop in the past few weeks. However, I am not worried about this because corrections are necessary to maintain an uptrend in a sustainable way.

We have a new Launchpool on Binance - Saga, we see the BNB chain network continue to be active, and many BNB are burned every minute. The potential for BNB to increase in price in the future is still maintained. When looking at the BNB price chart on the weekly frame, I don't see anything to worry about for BNB.

MixTum.io
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
MIX FREE
Up to 1mBTC
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

Offline pacar_tiri

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1976
  • Last Active: Today at 03:51:27 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Topic Starter
« Reply #34 on: April 06, 2024, 03:50:44 PM »
This season's price cycle should increase very high, but if there is no good news it will be difficult to increase the price. However, currently the price is quite high, I am waiting for bearishness to occur and will buy more BNB.

Offline MrSpasybo

• Jedi
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
    • View Profile

« Reply #35 on: April 08, 2024, 09:04:14 PM »
This season's price cycle should increase very high, but if there is no good news it will be difficult to increase the price. However, currently the price is quite high, I am waiting for bearishness to occur and will buy more BNB.
It is difficult to predict exactly the price fluctuations of BNB token in this cycle, but I believe that with the development of Binance and BNB chain, BNB price is completely capable of creating a new ATH and not disappointing investors. Currently, we have not yet entered altseason, but BNB price has recovered quite well and has not been left behind by other top coins.

I also hope that the BTC halving will be a sell-the-news event, when the BTC price will be cooled and the BNB price will also adjust and create an opportunity for you to buy BNB ^^
MixTum.io
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
MIX FREE
Up to 1mBTC
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

Offline yohananaomi

• Legendary
    • View Profile

« Reply #36 on: April 10, 2024, 08:34:33 PM »
But it is difficult when the halving season itself has not yet occurred. There will always be changes that we cannot know about, although I am also very confident that BNB will be able to perform better because it is supported by the very well-known Binance.
Yes, I have also prepared funds for that, hoping that early after the halving there will be a correction so that there will be an opportunity to buy, so that when the season for the increase comes, I will get the results from the savings that.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #36 on: April 10, 2024, 08:34:33 PM »

Offline pacar_tiri

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1976
  • Last Active: Today at 03:51:27 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Topic Starter
« Reply #37 on: April 13, 2024, 07:00:17 AM »
It is difficult to predict exactly the price fluctuations of BNB token in this cycle, but I believe that with the development of Binance and BNB chain, BNB price is completely capable of creating a new ATH and not disappointing investors. Currently, we have not yet entered altseason, but BNB price has recovered quite well and has not been left behind by other top coins.

I also hope that the BTC halving will be a sell-the-news event, when the BTC price will be cooled and the BNB price will also adjust and create an opportunity for you to buy BNB ^^
We don't need to predict the price of BNB, we just need to believe in the development of the BNB project. As long as they still have their own exchange, there is still an opportunity to develop the coins they own, perhaps by means of an IDO or IEO which is often done on the Binance platform and there is a reduction This BNB supply will also increase the BNB price.

Offline MrSpasybo

• Jedi
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
    • View Profile

« Reply #38 on: April 14, 2024, 10:31:14 PM »
We don't need to predict the price of BNB, we just need to believe in the development of the BNB project. As long as they still have their own exchange, there is still an opportunity to develop the coins they own, perhaps by means of an IDO or IEO which is often done on the Binance platform and there is a reduction This BNB supply will also increase the BNB price.
Yes, as long as the BNB token continues to be supported by launchpool + launchpad programs on Binance, demand for trading within the BNB chain ecosystem, and token burning events from Binance's revenue, we can still be confident in its price appreciation potential in this cycle and in the future. My only concern is that with its already large market capitalization and fierce competition from newer ecosystems in the market, the BNB token may still be able to set a new ATH but it will be difficult to achieve the same impressive price performance as in the 2021 bullrun.
MixTum.io
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
MIX FREE
Up to 1mBTC
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

Offline yohananaomi

• Legendary
    • View Profile

« Reply #39 on: April 16, 2024, 11:19:59 PM »
Yes, as long as the BNB token continues to be supported by launchpool + launchpad programs on Binance, demand for trading within the BNB chain ecosystem, and token burning events from Binance's revenue, we can still be confident in its price appreciation potential in this cycle and in the future. My only concern is that with its already large market capitalization and fierce competition from newer ecosystems in the market, the BNB token may still be able to set a new ATH but it will be difficult to achieve the same impressive price performance as in the 2021 bullrun.
It seems that Binance will not stop and will continue to burn to reduce supply, which may continue to increase, which, of course, will prevent prices from increasing in the future. Apart from that, they have carried out many innovations because, without any updates, they can reduce the trust of investors who have continued to support them until now.
In my opinion, BNB will be like the event in 2021 which gave a surprise with its ATH, which can be done at the moment when the upcoming increase occurs.

Offline MrSpasybo

• Jedi
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
    • View Profile

« Reply #40 on: April 17, 2024, 11:19:30 PM »
It seems that Binance will not stop and will continue to burn to reduce supply, which may continue to increase, which, of course, will prevent prices from increasing in the future. Apart from that, they have carried out many innovations because, without any updates, they can reduce the trust of investors who have continued to support them until now.
In my opinion, BNB will be like the event in 2021 which gave a surprise with its ATH, which can be done at the moment when the upcoming increase occurs.
BNB employs two burning mechanisms and will reduce the total supply to 50%: BNB from gas fees on the BNB chain + quarterly BNB burning from Binance CEX revenue. Currently, we have around 150M BNB in circulation, Binance will need to burn another 50M BNB to achieve the original target.

During the crypto winter, Binance's coin burning events did not attract much attention, I think this will change in the bullrun when every positive news is noticed and absorbed into the price. I believe the BNB token will not disappoint BNB holders, but I also dare not have high expectations for a really high ATH for BNB in this cycle because the BNB marketcap is also quite large ~ $80B.