follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: What's the best NFT utility you've ever seen?  (Read 201 times)

Offline Joseph Lee

• Activity: 46
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: May 18, 2024, 02:27:26 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 8
    Badges: (View All)
    Quick Poster Karma Search
What's the best NFT utility you've ever seen?
« on: May 17, 2024, 02:31:55 PM »
These days, almost every Web3 company tries to create NFTs with some form of utility or the other for the sake of adding more value. While some are only just talk, a few actually live up to expectations and turn out to be crazy useful even in real-world situations and events. I've seen some used as tickets for shows, confirmations for transactions, and most recently as login tools for web3 companies and traditional Web2 apps like Google Meet and Zoom. I think the latter was the most interesting I've seen so far. It was one of the avatars created using Lifeform's DID solution to create hyper-realistic virtual human pictures.

What amazes me the most is how it seamlessly works even on web2 servers, when normally I'd expect its utilities to only be limited to the Web3 space. I still find it exciting, but something tells me there's more amazing stuff out there.

Curious to know which ones you've found most interesting since you started dealing with NFTs.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

What's the best NFT utility you've ever seen?
« on: May 17, 2024, 02:31:55 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline luckyledger

• Activity: 120
  • Last Active: May 17, 2024, 05:01:42 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
    Quick Poster 100 Posts Poll Voter
Re: What's the best NFT utility you've ever seen?
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2024, 04:57:53 PM »
These days, almost every Web3 company tries to create NFTs with some form of utility or the other for the sake of adding more value. While some are only just talk, a few actually live up to expectations and turn out to be crazy useful even in real-world situations and events. I've seen some used as tickets for shows, confirmations for transactions, and most recently as login tools for web3 companies and traditional Web2 apps like Google Meet and Zoom. I think the latter was the most interesting I've seen so far. It was one of the avatars created using Lifeform's DID solution to create hyper-realistic virtual human pictures.

What amazes me the most is how it seamlessly works even on web2 servers, when normally I'd expect its utilities to only be limited to the Web3 space. I still find it exciting, but something tells me there's more amazing stuff out there.

Curious to know which ones you've found most interesting since you started dealing with NFTs.

Lot of various utility: fundraising, owning a share, staking, bonuses, but the most important is the access to great community!

Offline joniboini

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1791
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: May 17, 2024, 11:03:08 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    Poll Voter Topic Starter Search
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2024, 10:08:17 PM »
I think using NFT to represent shares is unnecessary, tokens exist for that reason IMO. If the project you're following promises fundraising or equity shares through NFT, I'd think twice before committing more money. Not to mention if a community is the only thing they offer for new users. That just sounds like a scam.

Personally, I bought some NFTs for collection. A project I followed also offered this ticketing or check-in system with their NFT ticket. I'm not sure how it compares to traditional check-in since I can't test it myself.

Offline MCcabe Rory

• Activity: 80
  • Last Active: Today at 11:55:54 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 10
    Quick Poster 50 Posts Karma
« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2024, 07:15:15 AM »

I'm not really into NfTs, I'm more of a gamefi enthusiast, but after reading some cool things about lifeform. Virtual DID with crypto wallets,hyper realistic human editor etc. I decided to see if this features would reflect in its token price ahah. Just curious.. and it's not looking bad.

Offline LogitechMouse

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1672
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer | Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 01:31:35 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    10 Poll Votes Linux User Mobile User
« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2024, 10:30:37 AM »
The ability of these NFTs to give you income during 2021 is what I see as the best utility of NFT, but we know that it's long gone already... or I should say that you can still earn some bucks through playing using your NFTs, but for me it's not worth the time you spend for the amount of money that you're getting unless you're playing for entertainment only then it's a different thing.

Right now, I don't see any utilities of NFTs right now other than it being used as a requirement for a holder to gain tokens of a specific project. I can't think of anything, but there's already some projects that I saw where in order for you to be eligible for that airdrop, you need to hold a specific NFT on a specific time frame. Overall, I find this useless but overall, NFTs aren't that popular anymore. Nothing or only few communities are talking about it anymore. I guess it's just good that NFTs are still existing, or many investors are still investing in these NFT-related projects despite of it's hype being gone already.

Offline taufik123

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1710
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: May 18, 2024, 06:54:33 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Quick Poster Topic Starter Sixth year Anniversary
« Reply #5 on: May 18, 2024, 06:54:47 PM »
-snip-
Right now, I don't see any utilities of NFTs right now other than it being used as a requirement for a holder to gain tokens of a specific project. I can't think of anything, but there's already some projects that I saw where in order for you to be eligible for that airdrop, you need to hold a specific NFT on a specific time frame. Overall, I find this useless but overall, NFTs aren't that popular anymore. Nothing or only few communities are talking about it anymore. I guess it's just good that NFTs are still existing, or many investors are still investing in these NFT-related projects despite of it's hype being gone already.
The NFT hype is long gone but some NFT players or traders are still there and there are always transactions made.
Although the price has dropped dramatically, some NFTs can be airdrop requirements as you said.

Some projects that provide incentives for early adopters require users to hold NFTs if they want to get bigger rewards.
I myself have some NFt that I am holding back and will generate tokens for new projects that are coming soon and provide some profits.
The NFTs I got were also free from airdrops for early adopters.

Online TomPluz

• Legendary
  • Activity: 4246
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 03:32:11 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
    Quick Poster 50 Poll Votes Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #6 on: Today at 05:02:51 AM »

I am not actually a big fan of NFT as I find less value with them and I think the market is agreeing with me as NFT sales is down these past few months even if Bitcoin and other coins experienced some good run...in fact it is memecoins that got benefitted with the bull run before the halving. And it can be because most of the NFTs lack utility cases...and unlike real art like paintings that you can display for others to stare and appreciate, NFTs is another category. I am looking though for innovations on this front so that it would also be making big and skyrocketing showing in the coming months. I heard that NFT can very much be used for land titling or an authenticated certificate identifying the owner and can even make sale of the same a lot easier since it would be recorded in the blockchain and can be viewed by anyone...protecting the owner's rights and safeguarding from anyone attempting to tamper with its authenticity. I think this is one area NFT can be made more useful.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #6 on: Today at 05:02:51 AM »

Offline milewilda

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1564
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 09:56:36 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Poll Voter Topic Starter Search
« Reply #7 on: Today at 05:47:26 AM »

I am not actually a big fan of NFT as I find less value with them and I think the market is agreeing with me as NFT sales is down these past few months even if Bitcoin and other coins experienced some good run...in fact it is memecoins that got benefitted with the bull run before the halving. And it can be because most of the NFTs lack utility cases...and unlike real art like paintings that you can display for others to stare and appreciate, NFTs is another category. I am looking though for innovations on this front so that it would also be making big and skyrocketing showing in the coming months. I heard that NFT can very much be used for land titling or an authenticated certificate identifying the owner and can even make sale of the same a lot easier since it would be recorded in the blockchain and can be viewed by anyone...protecting the owner's rights and safeguarding from anyone attempting to tamper with its authenticity. I think this is one area NFT can be made more useful.
Same here, all i can see that they are really just that pretending or trying out to integrate some utility of some NFT but in the end it is really just that a gateway for someone to make money
but of course as we do all know that when it comes to any investment then its value would really be going down and it would really be just that be depending on a certain condition
because not all would really be that going upwards on which we know that everything would really be that depending on the demand and of course with the hype.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG