follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Poll

Team that will win in the 2023-2024 season?

Man City
4 (25%)
Real Madrid
9 (56.3%)
Bayern Munich
1 (6.3%)
Barcelona
0 (0%)
Arsenal
2 (12.5%)
Atletico Madrid
0 (0%)
Dortmund
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 16

Author Topic: [Football] UEFA Champions League Betting & Discussion Thread  (Read 15615 times)

Offline Zed0X

• Legendary
  • Activity: 3522
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 34
  • Last Active: Today at 05:54:44 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 27
    Badges: (View All)
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
Re: [Football] UEFA Champions League Betting & Discussion Thread
« Reply #450 on: May 05, 2024, 04:42:54 AM »
Real Madrid clinching the La Liga title early means bad news for Bayern Munich in the second leg because they can go all out without thinking of potential injuries. If you're planning to bet on this match, then now is probably a good time while the odds are still high @1.85 for RM.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #450 on: May 05, 2024, 04:42:54 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline Litzki1990

• Activity: 930
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 12:53:08 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    500 Posts Topic Starter Karma Good
« Reply #451 on: May 05, 2024, 06:56:24 AM »
Real Madrid clinching the La Liga title early means bad news for Bayern Munich in the second leg because they can go all out without thinking of potential injuries. If you're planning to bet on this match, then now is probably a good time while the odds are still high @1.85 for RM.
Real Madrid has long gone ahead to win the La Liga title to focus only on the Champions League and Real Madrid confirmed the La Liga title with the last match. Real Madrid have no worries about the next La Liga match, now their only thought and only plan is the Champions League second leg match. First leg match Real Madrid drew with Bayern Munich that was Bayern Munich's home venue but the second match will be held at Real Madrid's home ground where the fans home advantage will take everything Real Madrid and in the second leg match Real Madrid will definitely be ahead. Since Real Madrid's thoughts and plans are only about the Champions League semi-final match, they will surely succeed in this plan.

Online Sim_card

• Activity: 867
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 04:42:00 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    500 Posts Poll Voter Quick Poster
« Reply #452 on: May 07, 2024, 10:13:29 PM »
          PSG 0-0 BVB

It was a goalless first half in Paris, as Dortmund were a le to hold down PSG from scoring any goal in the first half. Perhaps PSG had good opportunities but it was not possible for them to find the back of the net because Dortmund defense is strong. The second half have just begun and PSG needs to score a goal in order to make the game more interesting or will they accept defeat just like that?

Offline vegasus

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Last Active: May 17, 2024, 10:45:49 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #453 on: May 07, 2024, 10:44:13 PM »
          PSG 0-0 BVB
It is now currently
PSG 0 - 1 Dortmund

PSG are still unable to optimize the various mechanisms they have to score goals. And it was too late because Dortmund actually scored the goal. And what's worse, PSG was completely unable to apply a deadly attack. And it's really too late. Because, Dortmund has currently implemented a defensive strategy, so it will be much more difficult for PSG to break through Dortmund's defense line.

Offline Rruchi man

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1435
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Last Active: Today at 08:13:00 AM
    • View Profile

Linux User Mobile User Karma Good
« Reply #454 on: May 07, 2024, 11:48:42 PM »
It is now currently
PSG 0 - 1 Dortmund
Maybe Dortmund will be a better opponent for Real Madrid if they are the team to make it to the finals tomorrow because they are defensively strong.

With PSG out of the way, and Mbappe out of the race for the Ballon d'or with this exit from the UCL, who among Vini, Bellingham or Harry kane do you think will win the award?
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Online bounceback

• Activity: 904
  • Last Active: Today at 04:44:05 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
    Karma Good 500 Posts Karma
« Reply #455 on: May 08, 2024, 04:38:30 AM »
Maybe Dortmund will be a better opponent for Real Madrid if they are the team to make it to the finals tomorrow because they are defensively strong.

With PSG out of the way, and Mbappe out of the race for the Ballon d'or with this exit from the UCL, who among Vini, Bellingham or Harry kane do you think will win the award?
I doubt Harry Kane will race for winning Ballon D'Or despite winning the Champion League trophy because he failed win Bundesliga tittle with Bayern Munich. I think if Madrid will qualify for Champion League final match and winning over Dortmund have bigger chance not only Jude Bellingham but also Vinicius Jr are favorite players for winning Ballon D'Or if not FIFA giving to Lionel Messi.
Dortmund success kick out PSG in the semifinal round after winning second leg match and aggregate over 2-0, I don't know what happen with PSG played as home match but difficult for winning against Dortmund.

Online Dr.Bitcoin_Strange

• Activity: 1172
  • Last Active: Today at 05:16:34 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    1000 Posts too active, 25 Posts in one day 500 Posts
« Reply #456 on: May 08, 2024, 05:16:02 AM »
Real Madrid has long gone ahead to win the La Liga title to focus only on the Champions League and Real Madrid confirmed the La Liga title with the last match. Real Madrid have no worries about the next La Liga match, now their only thought and only plan is the Champions League second leg match. First leg match Real Madrid drew with Bayern Munich that was Bayern Munich's home venue but the second match will be held at Real Madrid's home ground where the fans home advantage will take everything Real Madrid and in the second leg match Real Madrid will definitely be ahead. Since Real Madrid's thoughts and plans are only about the Champions League semi-final match, they will surely succeed in this plan.
Real Madrid will surely focus more on this Semi final match with Bayern Munich, since they've already secured the La Liga title, their focus would be mainly on the Champions league title now.
The team can actually devote their time now to make all the necessary preparations for the second leg of the semi final.
Again since they'll also be playing the match at their home, they also have the home advantage as well as the full support of their fans, perhaps this will give Real Madrid an edge and a great boost to display an outstanding performance on the second leg today.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #456 on: May 08, 2024, 05:16:02 AM »

Online koang

• Activity: 640
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 06:05:41 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 11
    Topic Starter 500 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #457 on: May 08, 2024, 07:40:42 AM »

Dortmund success kick out PSG in the semifinal round after winning second leg match and aggregate over 2-0, I don't know what happen with PSG played as home match but difficult for winning against Dortmund.

There were too many attempts in the second half with no goal... It looks like PSG is out of luck. It hurts, but the best team wins.
The appearance of the Dortmund squad was impressive,  Mats Hummels played well. He is the real definition of age is just a number :)

If Bayern can beat Real Madrid in the second leg, this will repeat the 2013 UCL final.
And the Dortmund 2013 team is still kicking, Now they have the chance to win it. And the revenge finale is the title

Offline Zed0X

• Legendary
  • Activity: 3522
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Referrals: 34
  • Last Active: Today at 05:54:44 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 27
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #458 on: May 08, 2024, 09:05:13 AM »
~
There were too many attempts in the second half with no goal... It looks like PSG is out of luck.
PSG players were also fighting the woodwork and the crossbar that time ;D I completely got it wrong with my betting but this is football, anything can happen.

For real Madrid vs. Bayern, I also think this is going be RM but I'm looking at over 2.5 goals

Offline pawel7777

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1603
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 12:07:49 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    Karma Bad Quick Poster Poll Voter
« Reply #459 on: May 08, 2024, 01:02:02 PM »
I'm kicking myself for not making a small bet on Borussia to win, when the odds were at something like x25.0.
Great win by the Dortmund team, they might not be doing that great in the Bundeliga (currently occupying 5th place), but if they manage to win the UCL I'm sure their fans will forgive them. It would be their second time to win the UCL Cup, the first time was in 1997, so quite a long time ago.

As for the game itself, PSG was extremely unlucky, I think they had like 4 shots that went off the post/cross-bar, but it's fair to say that the Dortmund's win is fully deserved.

Offline Uruhara

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1210
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: May 17, 2024, 08:37:38 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    1000 Posts Quick Poster Topic Starter
« Reply #460 on: May 08, 2024, 02:08:04 PM »
I'm kicking myself for not making a small bet on Borussia to win, when the odds were at something like x25.0.
Great win by the Dortmund team, they might not be doing that great in the Bundeliga (currently occupying 5th place), but if they manage to win the UCL I'm sure their fans will forgive them. It would be their second time to win the UCL Cup, the first time was in 1997, so quite a long time ago.

As for the game itself, PSG was extremely unlucky, I think they had like 4 shots that went off the post/cross-bar, but it's fair to say that the Dortmund's win is fully deserved.
What surprised me in this match was that PSG continued to create good opportunities. But everything failed to become a goal. And several shots always hit the goal post. Dortmund was very lucky in this match and PSG was unlucky in this match. But Dortmund from the start always made quick counterattacks and always troubled PSG's defense. PSG was a little careless in defense in this match. Because PSG is focused on attacking to score goals because they have been behind since the first leg.

The Real Madrid vs Bayern Munich match will definitely be a difficult match like the PSG vs Dortmund match. I'm now even less sure who will win. After seeing Dortmund make it to the Final, I am not sure who will next make it to the Final to meet Dortmund.

Online $crypto$

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1788
  • Last Active: Today at 05:55:42 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Third year Anniversary Karma Good 1000 Posts
« Reply #461 on: May 08, 2024, 02:11:24 PM »
~
There were too many attempts in the second half with no goal... It looks like PSG is out of luck.
PSG players were also fighting the woodwork and the crossbar that time ;D I completely got it wrong with my betting but this is football, anything can happen.

For real Madrid vs. Bayern, I also think this is going be RM but I'm looking at over 2.5 goals
Indeed, in my opinion they are also very unlucky in this match, because their efforts are always thwarted by the crossbar and goalposts, this match is a match between Paris Saint Germain vs Crossbar

They looked very frustrated with what they experienced in this match. It can be seen that the players have tried their best, but if luck is not on their side, then they will face unpleasant situations like this.

Offline JoyMarsha

• Activity: 831
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 01:24:33 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Karma Bad Poll Voter 500 Posts
« Reply #462 on: May 08, 2024, 10:05:30 PM »
          PSG 0-0 BVB
It is now currently
PSG 0 - 1 Dortmund
With this defeat of PSG against Dortmund, the Champions League final has become a sure deal for Dortmund. Dortmund will gat to play against any team that wins in today's game between Real Madrid and Bayern Munich.

Currently, Real Madrid vs Bayern Munich has finished playing the first half without a goal. The second half will begin in a short time, and I anticipate goals to be scored either from Real Madrid or Bayern Munich before the end of the second half. However, let's see how the match will turn out to be since it is Real Madrid's home to win by all means to reach the finals of UEFA

Online Sim_card

• Activity: 867
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 04:42:00 PM
    • View Profile

500 Posts Poll Voter Quick Poster
« Reply #463 on: May 08, 2024, 11:19:29 PM »
Currently, Real Madrid vs Bayern Munich has finished playing the first half without a goal. The second half will begin in a short time, and I anticipate goals to be scored either from Real Madrid or Bayern Munich before the end of the second half. However, let's see how the match will turn out to be since it is Real Madrid's home to win by all means to reach the finals of UEFA
The match is over and Real Madrid managed to win the match with two goals scored by Joselu. The first goal was scored on the 89th minutes, while the second one was scored on 90+1 minutes of the extra time. Tuchel gambled with this match by substituting his strikers and brought in defenders. He was a shock to him, when he saw Real Madrid took the lead.
Congratulations to Real Madrid.

R.Madrid 2-1 Munich

Offline JoyMarsha

• Activity: 831
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 01:24:33 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Karma Bad Poll Voter 500 Posts
« Reply #464 on: May 09, 2024, 01:05:17 AM »
The match is over and Real Madrid managed to win the match with two goals scored by Joselu. The first goal was scored on the 89th minutes, while the second one was scored on 90+1 minutes of the extra time. Tuchel gambled with this match by substituting his strikers and brought in defenders. He was a shock to him, when he saw Real Madrid took the lead.
Congratulations to Real Madrid.

R.Madrid 2-1 Munich
A gambling game we can call it, but that's the best move Tuchel could think of at that time because his team was leading by a goal against Real Madrid and Real Madrid was pressuring them to equalize before the end of the second half.

Tuchel was unlucky that his defensive tactics didn't work out as planned the moment Bayern Munich scored first against Real Madrid in the 68 minutes of play. Had it been it worked, we would have congratulated him for adopting a defensive game his team was winning by 0-1. Nevertheless, Real Madrid just showed that they are superior and formidable to Bayern Munich when it about Champions League match encounters

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG