follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: Notcoin On Binance 16th May.  (Read 1395 times)

Online Vx1

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2409
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: May 18, 2024, 11:10:58 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
    Badges: (View All)
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
Re: Notcoin On Binance 16th May.
« Reply #60 on: May 18, 2024, 03:12:21 PM »
At the beginning of the listing on Binance, the price rose quite high, namely $0.034, if I'm not mistaken. I also had the chance to buy even though it wasn't much, but unfortunately the price then dropped and I made a small loss.
There are many of my friends who join Airdrop mining and get profits, some get $70, some get $100, some even get more. But many are also disappointed because they have already sent Notes to Bybit, even though the price at Bybit is quite low when compared to Binance.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #60 on: May 18, 2024, 03:12:21 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline taufik123

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1710
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: May 18, 2024, 06:54:33 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Quick Poster Topic Starter Sixth year Anniversary
« Reply #61 on: May 18, 2024, 03:59:19 PM »
At the beginning of the listing on Binance, the price rose quite high, namely $0.034, if I'm not mistaken. I also had the chance to buy even though it wasn't much, but unfortunately the price then dropped and I made a small loss.
There are many of my friends who join Airdrop mining and get profits, some get $70, some get $100, some even get more. But many are also disappointed because they have already sent Notes to Bybit, even though the price at Bybit is quite low when compared to Binance.
You are too FOMO, even though when the initial listing, especially on Binance, the price will be very high, then it will dump when many people start selling it.
If you buy at a price of $ 0.03xx it is a very high price, now it even costs around $ 0.006.
Don't be too FOMO with momentum like this, especially many who have Notcoin from Airdrop which automatically the price will be very dump.

I don't have Notcoin, but many of my friends have from Airdrop but the estimate is not more than $100, there are also those who sell to collectors at low prices and regret when Notcoin is listed on Binance.

Offline $crypto$

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1791
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: May 18, 2024, 08:20:57 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Third year Anniversary Karma Good 1000 Posts
« Reply #62 on: May 18, 2024, 04:59:16 PM »
I didn't expect that notcoin would become this popular, because honestly I doubted it from the first time I found out about this project. But surprisingly they managed to enter the major stock exchanges.

THIS is why we should never underestimate an airdrop or a project, because we never know what they can do. Especially if the airdrop is free without us having to spend money to participate, just do what they tell you to get prizes.
No doubt, seems less possibilities with Notcoin become more popular and success listing at many top exchange market behind how easily airdrop participants getting coins by mining and most of them using auto clicker getting reward. Its unique with notcoin project without have funding capital from investor but the developer spent much money for listing fees at top exchange market with usually less any project want to spend their own pocket money.
Congrats who got jack pot and earn much from notcoin project, wish next time has any kinds of this project become success and brave listing on top exchange market.
Well, actually, notcoin started to become popular when they converted the points they earned into vouchers and at that time many people started to look at them. The notcoin discussion is getting bigger every day, especially when they officially announced that they will enter the major exchanges.

From there there started a lot of speculation about the price of this notcoin, and now we have it. And in my opinion it is a price that meets expectations and makes many successful people get free rewards.

Online Mr. Magkaisa

• Activity: 848
  • Last Active: May 18, 2024, 11:27:21 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    500 Posts Poll Voter Quick Poster
« Reply #63 on: May 18, 2024, 05:40:14 PM »
     -     The hyped preparation of Notcoin was also intense, although I bought it at a price of 0.0068$ and I hold it until the bull run rally itself arrives until next year. since it's the first time it will face the bull run, it's possible to see if it can also rally and its Ath can also be at 1$ in my opinion.

And this is probably what other Not holders are thinking, and it's also quite realistic, because Notcoin also has a lot of big investors with the number of communities it has built on social media.

Online Vx1

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2409
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: May 18, 2024, 11:10:58 PM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #64 on: May 18, 2024, 10:32:21 PM »
You are too FOMO, even though when the initial listing, especially on Binance, the price will be very high, then it will dump when many people start selling it.
If you buy at a price of $ 0.03xx it is a very high price, now it even costs around $ 0.006.
Don't be too FOMO with momentum like this, especially many who have Notcoin from Airdrop which automatically the price will be very dump.

I don't have Notcoin, but many of my friends have from Airdrop but the estimate is not more than $100, there are also those who sell to collectors at low prices and regret when Notcoin is listed on Binance.
No, I didn't buy Bitcoin at $0.03xx.  What I mean is that at the beginning of the release the price touched that price, I also bought it at a price of 0.011 and immediately sold it immediately when the price went up. Actually, I had time to work on this Airdrop, but unfortunately I didn't continue and I didn't get these free coins.

Online Primo1760

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1212
  • Last Active: Today at 12:01:18 AM
    • View Profile

10 Poll Votes 1000 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #65 on: May 18, 2024, 10:43:52 PM »
     -     The hyped preparation of Notcoin was also intense, although I bought it at a price of 0.0068$ and I hold it until the bull run rally itself arrives until next year. since it's the first time it will face the bull run, it's possible to see if it can also rally and its Ath can also be at 1$ in my opinion.

And this is probably what other Not holders are thinking, and it's also quite realistic, because Notcoin also has a lot of big investors with the number of communities it has built on social media.
If you bought at $0.0068 and plan to hold it until the next bull market, I won't begrudge your decision but I can't say if it will go to $1. Because NOT Coin probably won't rise to $1 in the next bull market. But before starting trading I had high hopes that it could go up to $1 when it started trading due to huge popularity and being listed on top 18 exchanges together. But I can't predict more than $0.10-$0.15 for the next bull market. See how your profits turn out and hold on until the next bull market to reach your desired goals.

Online 0t3p0t

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1523
  • Last Active: Today at 12:40:39 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    10 Poll Votes 1000 Posts too active, 25 Posts in one day
« Reply #66 on: Today at 12:18:10 AM »

Yeah same here, I don't have it as well as I don't know where to find such airdops. Good for those who take part in the airdrop as they are now earning good amount of money in return for doing simple tasks. I do airdrops as well but I miss this one so better luck next time.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #66 on: Today at 12:18:10 AM »

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG