follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: THE EMERGENCE OF METAVERSE ENTERTAINMENT.  (Read 159 times)

Offline MetaAttorney

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 30
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: April 28, 2024, 09:21:48 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 7
    Badges: (View All)
    Karma Search 10 Posts
THE EMERGENCE OF METAVERSE ENTERTAINMENT.
« on: February 02, 2024, 12:06:21 PM »

MATR1X seeks to bring joyous moments in the metaverse. The metaverse being a reflection of the secular world is bound to be a place where its users can sought entertainment.

Interestingly, this is part of what MATR1X flagship product is about. It is a project niched under gaming, NFT, Art, literature etc. All these encompass entertainment in some way.

Apart from firstly providing entertainment to its users, the project in the course of its development plans to give latitude to its users to build their own sub metaverses, this is incredibly amazing if you'd ask me.

Thus, $FIRE has sprung up as the native token of MATR1X ecosystem. I strongly believe that the project's growth will flow commensurately into the native token as the latter is basically the fuel of the ecosystem.

In a share of optimism, I'd appreciate to hear your thoughts on what you think about the ecosystem and its products.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

THE EMERGENCE OF METAVERSE ENTERTAINMENT.
« on: February 02, 2024, 12:06:21 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline RidwanMalik

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 35
  • This world is like half of emotionless people.
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 04:10:12 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
    Linux User Mobile User Karma
Re: THE EMERGENCE OF METAVERSE ENTERTAINMENT.
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2024, 10:33:15 AM »

MATR1X seeks to bring joyous moments in the metaverse. The metaverse being a reflection of the secular world is bound to be a place where its users can sought entertainment.

Interestingly, this is part of what MATR1X flagship product is about. It is a project niched under gaming, NFT, Art, literature etc. All these encompass entertainment in some way.

Apart from firstly providing entertainment to its users, the project in the course of its development plans to give latitude to its users to build their own sub metaverses, this is incredibly amazing if you'd ask me.

Thus, $FIRE has sprung up as the native token of MATR1X ecosystem. I strongly believe that the project's growth will flow commensurately into the native token as the latter is basically the fuel of the ecosystem.

In a share of optimism, I'd appreciate to hear your thoughts on what you think about the ecosystem and its products.

Wow, I do remember this game project. Cos I saw some YouTubers talking about this FPS game, mentioning it is similar to Valorant. I haven't tried it myself, but I'm sure that with more influencers, it has the ability to top the gaming sector. Btw the price of the Fire token is currently in a dip, trading at $1.26. I think this could be a good time to accumulate more $FIRE before it booms with the launch of two games they're planning.

Offline Kizozo

• Under Review
  • Activity: 50
  • Last Active: March 09, 2024, 02:30:14 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 8
    Karma 50 Posts Search
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2024, 11:13:37 AM »

Sadly, most people still find the concept of metaverse project imaginary but I believe it's a gradual process just like the world has now realized the importance of web3 as against web2 and are gradually moving along with the trend. I think for metaverse project to experience significant adoption, more work still needs to be done but reading through MATRIX vision and mission, I think there is much to expect in the metaverse, NFT and gaming sector hence I will say early adopters of the token may be in for a ride in the long run. Although I saw the listing of the token on Bitget which is a good start towards getting exposure for it but let's see how it performs over the next couple of days.

Offline Albarto3636

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 15
  • Last Active: February 18, 2024, 11:25:54 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 5
    10 Posts Quick Poster First Post
« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2024, 06:16:50 AM »
Join the revolution in decentralized finance with TonTogether's Launchpad! Stake $UP and be part of the future of finance. Don't miss out on your chance to claim your share of 100M $TOT tokens!

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG