follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: [Football] Italian Serie A League Discussion & Betting Topic  (Read 18909 times)

Offline Uruhara

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1217
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 07:57:04 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Badges: (View All)
    1000 Posts Quick Poster Topic Starter
Re: [Football] Italian Serie A League Discussion & Betting Topic
« Reply #435 on: May 09, 2024, 02:38:28 PM »
So true. But Victor Osimhen really deserves to be able to play for a bigger club, such as clubs in the premier league. Even Osimhen and the Napoli club did not seem very harmonious at the start of this season after several things happened there. But last season Napoli also retained Osimhen by setting a very high price. And maybe in the next transfer market the same thing will happen. Where Napoli will make clubs interested in signing Osimhen slowly withdraw by setting a high transfer price.
Napoli seems impossible raise the Champion League spot place for this season and I don't sure will Osimhen keep staying with Napoli? currently many top premier league team and PSG are interested for signing him but depend on offering will make Napoli interested or not. Napoli will offer high price for Osimhen because he most talented players but PSG could be one favorite team will sign him to replace Mbappe position, for Premier League teams Chelsea will not qualify to champion league next season and Osimhen will agree join there and not participants in champion league?
Chelsea are reportedly targeting Osimhen. But other speculation and rumors are that Man United also seems to be targeting Osimhen. And even in one news report I read Osimhen gave a sign of his interest in Man United. Even though Chelsea and Man United may not be playing in the UCL, playing for these two big clubs can indeed improve a player's reputation. In fact, Man United is expected to spend quite a lot in the next transfer market because it is reported that 25 percent of Man United's shares have been acquired by Sir Jim Ratcliffe. But PSG, which always dares to make offers with high salaries, seems like it could also be a strong candidate to bring in Osimhen after Mbappe leaves.
Yes, it is also well known that Mbappé is going to Madrid because he has that tremendous position, for me it is much safer for him to go to PSG than for him to go to a MU where he is more likely to get into fights with Ten Hag, therefore it would be very It's bad that this player also goes through the same thing as the majority of players who are in the MU, until they use the MU coach it is not recommended that they go to play there, I wouldn't do it. That's it, I prefer PSG, I think that in PSG you have more options to always go to a UCL than in MU itself, and may the Red Devils fans forgive me, but we all know that it is true.
I've always liked MU but since Ten Hag was there I started to dislike his coaching style there. So I would probably agree that Osimhen would be better if he went to PSG. But sometimes in the player transfer market things always happen that are unexpected. Because competition between clubs in bringing in players is always very fierce and difficult to predict. Even regarding Mbappe, even though he has been rumored to be going to Madrid, we don't know until there is actually an official announcement. One thing is certain, I hope that Osimhen finds a club that can appreciate him more.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #435 on: May 09, 2024, 02:38:28 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline ajiz138

• Activity: 1195
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 10:20:44 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    1000 Posts Linux User Mobile User
« Reply #436 on: May 09, 2024, 03:52:56 PM »
Juventus has always had a draw in the last 4 matches they have played, that is a bad record for them. Next week they will face Salernitana, which is the team at the bottom of the standings.

I hope they don't miss this opportunity to win the match and get 3 points again after they always failed to get it. On paper they are very superior, so there is no reason why they cannot win in a relatively easy match like this.

Offline vegasus

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Last Active: May 18, 2024, 11:20:55 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #437 on: May 09, 2024, 10:59:55 PM »
Juventus has always had a draw in the last 4 matches they have played, that is a bad record for them. Next week they will face Salernitana, which is the team at the bottom of the standings.

I hope they don't miss this opportunity to win the match and get 3 points again after they always failed to get it. On paper they are very superior, so there is no reason why they cannot win in a relatively easy match like this.
For the next match, Juventus will face Salernitana. If you look at the club's capabilities, Juventus should definitely be superior compared to Salernitana. Moreover, they will compete at home so Juventus should be superior. but this is a mathematical calculation. However, sometimes Juventus is so bad in a match, more than a few recent results, even Juventsu is much worse because there are several previous results that could have been a draw, so in the future, will Juventus stay like that? Of course not, they can no longer waste the chance and lose points.

Offline babo

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1644
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: Today at 03:21:28 PM
    • View Profile

Poll Voter Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #438 on: May 10, 2024, 09:35:06 AM »

they meet Salernitana who are already essentially in Serie B and therefore a team who no longer have the motivation to play
Let's see if he manages to draw even with this team here, then they really have to start asking themselves two questions: Chiesa in fact risks leaving if this trend continues
█████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MixTum.io
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
▀▄ Premium Bitcoin Mixer ▄▀
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX FREE
Up to 1mBTC
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

Offline Uruhara

• Legendary
  • Coinomize.biz
    • View Profile

« Reply #439 on: May 10, 2024, 10:46:12 AM »

Juventus has indeed become quite strange at the end of this season. Why do those who seem to be able to play well at the start of the season decline after the middle of the season until now. And yes, in the last 4 matches Juventus always got a draw. And what is surprising is even when the opponent they face is a weak team like Cagliari. I also hope that Allegri can immediately improve this squad so that he can get full points again in the remaining matches. because I want to see this squad fighting in the UCL next season.

Offline ajiz138

• Activity: 1195
  • Last Active: Today at 10:20:44 AM
    • View Profile

1000 Posts Linux User Mobile User
« Reply #440 on: May 10, 2024, 01:29:10 PM »

they meet Salernitana who are already essentially in Serie B and therefore a team who no longer have the motivation to play
Let's see if he manages to draw even with this team here, then they really have to start asking themselves two questions: Chiesa in fact risks leaving if this trend continues
Juventus also still needs points to make their position safe in the standings. because now their position is still threatened if they continue to get unsatisfactory results like previous matches.

At least they have to lock in a position that will take them to the Champions League next season. Because that is the only target they can achieve this season. There is no other target they can achieve apart from a place in the Champions League next season.

Offline Uruhara

• Legendary
  • Coinomize.biz
    • View Profile

« Reply #441 on: May 11, 2024, 07:10:13 AM »
Today, Inter Milan are still proving that they are the best in Serie A by winning the match against Frosinone with a big score of 0-5. Even though Inter Milan did not immediately field their best squad, the results were still quite good. It seems that this team can also be expected to remain good even next season. because they even seem to be able to play quite comfortably even though they rely on several second-tier players.

Today's other match is Napoli vs Bologna and this will also be quite an interesting match. Because Napoli has not had very good results recently. And will it be the same this time? And the opponent this time is Bologna, who is quite strong this season.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #441 on: May 11, 2024, 07:10:13 AM »

Offline $crypto$

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1793
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: May 19, 2024, 02:44:39 PM
    • View Profile

Third year Anniversary Karma Good 1000 Posts
« Reply #442 on: May 11, 2024, 04:10:55 PM »
Today, Inter Milan are still proving that they are the best in Serie A by winning the match against Frosinone with a big score of 0-5. Even though Inter Milan did not immediately field their best squad, the results were still quite good. It seems that this team can also be expected to remain good even next season. because they even seem to be able to play quite comfortably even though they rely on several second-tier players.

Today's other match is Napoli vs Bologna and this will also be quite an interesting match. Because Napoli has not had very good results recently. And will it be the same this time? And the opponent this time is Bologna, who is quite strong this season.
They no longer have any burdens, they appear free and with their opponents who are quite easy, by fielding a supporting squad, they can still win with a landslide score.

Inter Milan is currently preparing their appearance for the next season. They have to prepare and perform better in the Champions League. This season they failed miserably in the Champions League and were eliminated in the round of 16. For the next season they must be able to perform better.

Offline vegasus

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Last Active: May 18, 2024, 11:20:55 PM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #443 on: May 11, 2024, 10:53:33 PM »
As predicted, Napoli lost to Bologna.

Even though Napoli actually has a lot of opportunities, it's a shame they weren't able to optimize them. Bologna's defense is also quite good, although actually, it's not that strong. But what else, Napoli are not very effective and accurate anymore in their front line, it can't be said that they can optimize their tactics. On the other hand, there were a lot of shots aimed at Bologna and it almost overwhelmed them.

Offline koang

• Activity: 649
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 10:13:50 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 11
    Topic Starter 500 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #444 on: May 12, 2024, 03:19:39 PM »

Even though Napoli actually has a lot of opportunities, it's a shame they weren't able to optimize them. Bologna's defense is also quite good, although actually, it's not that strong. But what else, Napoli are not very effective and accurate anymore in their front line, it can't be said that they can optimize their tactics. On the other hand, there were a lot of shots aimed at Bologna and it almost overwhelmed them.

Good for you...

Once again, The reigning champions of Italy drop points and move down to 8th place, 41 points below Inter.
Like what just happened this is not the Napoli I know, wingers and defenders can’t play well
If it's a draw cool can't even score 1 goal at home? The fans are not happy
It's over for Napoli and Osimhen must go, there is no point in continuing to stay on the worst team.

Offline salad daging

• Activity: 1018
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 07:06:35 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    1000 Posts Poll Voter Topic Starter
« Reply #445 on: May 12, 2024, 07:13:50 PM »
Will Juventus be ready to lose again with their worst record where 5 matches including with Salernitana are already behind goals and I'm not sure if if they lose Juventus should be able to win but I think it will be difficult to win even if it is a relegation team.

Juventus, if they continue to lose, will continue to be trailed by Alatan and Roma in addition to the two matches Juventus will face Bologna and Monza, well I'm not sure this will win more but Juventus' mentality is now starting to decline quite a bit.

Offline armanda90

• Activity: 1147
  • Last Active: May 18, 2024, 08:17:11 PM
    • View Profile

Karma Good 1000 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #446 on: May 12, 2024, 11:00:10 PM »
Will Juventus be ready to lose again with their worst record where 5 matches including with Salernitana are already behind goals and I'm not sure if if they lose Juventus should be able to win but I think it will be difficult to win even if it is a relegation team.

Juventus, if they continue to lose, will continue to be trailed by Alatan and Roma in addition to the two matches Juventus will face Bologna and Monza, well I'm not sure this will win more but Juventus' mentality is now starting to decline quite a bit.
Its look funny with Juventus how poor performance against with relegation team but failed get three points? its big failure for Juventus without winning matches in last six games all competition and Allegri must be responsibility person behind poor performed of Juventus in this season.
Current top fourth position of Juventus is not secure yet, after Atalanta winning over Roma currently make Juventus has 4 points left behind Atalanta but still has one match left. I doubt if failure win two matches later make Juventus loss their top fourth standings in this season.

Offline Hridoy7788

• 1st Step
  • Activity: 1
  • Last Active: May 12, 2024, 11:17:30 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
    First Post Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #447 on: May 12, 2024, 11:16:51 PM »
Guys, what do you think of Romelu Lukaku? I am a Chelsea fan, and this subject is hurtful for me, but if we speak statistics, this guy is doing very well in the Seria A. I wish he would return to Chelsea next season and play well.

Offline Sim_card

• Activity: 876
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 06:22:17 PM
    • View Profile

500 Posts Poll Voter Quick Poster
« Reply #448 on: May 12, 2024, 11:29:00 PM »

Its look funny with Juventus how poor performance against with relegation team but failed get three points? its big failure for Juventus without winning matches in last six games all competition and Allegri must be responsibility person behind poor performed of Juventus in this season.
Current top fourth position of Juventus is not secure yet, after Atalanta winning over Roma currently make Juventus has 4 points left behind Atalanta but still has one match left. I doubt if failure win two matches later make Juventus loss their top fourth standings in this season.
Atalanta is performing extra ordinary currently, they have even taken over the 5th position from Roma. I just hope that Atalanta will not bring down Juventus from the 4th position, because their qualification is at stake here. What Juventus needs to do is to try and win just one match. Today's game was a surprise to see how Atalanta scored two goals under two minutes to take the lead and it was those two goals that won all three points for them.

Offline Uruhara

• Legendary
  • Coinomize.biz
    • View Profile

« Reply #449 on: May 12, 2024, 11:41:48 PM »

Napoli in that match really wasted too many opportunities that they got. And I agree that this season Napoli have lost their sharpness in scoring goals. Last season they were always able to take advantage of opportunities well. But this season they seem to be a different team to the one we saw last season. Napoli also has a defense that is not too bad. But yeah, Bologna can take advantage of their opportunities well. Oshimen is different from the one in last season. This player seems to have lost the accuracy he once had.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG